Mommy Daughter Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" Danielle bites her lips to stop herself from screaming as her entire body trembles in pure pleasure. Enjoying her first ever orgasm, Danielle's entire body feels like she is in a pool of joy.

She slows down rubbing her clit and turns the video off.

Sneaking to the bathroom, she washes her hand and returns to bed.

Fuck, that felt amazing! She thinks, not believing how good that could feel, Do I like women?

Widows Pleasure

Alice wakes up slowly at 7am. Standing up she opens her window and waves to one of her neighbours walking past. She grabs her robe and ties it around her before walking out of her room.

Looking into Danielle's room, her daughter is sound asleep and Alice doesn't want to wake her up.

Her head is a little sore after the few cocktails they had the night before so she goes to make herself a glass of water.

Why did she ask me about being with women? Alice thinks to herself whilst standing in the kitchen, could she be a lesbian? But she has a boyfriend.

She does an hour of cleaning up before Danielle comes down the stairs.

"Hey sweetie." Alice says to her.

"Good morning." Danielle says with a big smile on her face.

"Any plans today?" Alice asks her.

"Just going for breakfast with Tony then I will start looking for jobs." Danielle tells her.

Alice smiles with pride over her daughter, she knows not many 18 year olds want to start working full time but she's happy that hers does.

Giving her a hug, Danielle heads out the door and Alice waves her off.

She goes to get her laptop and settles on the sofa, wearing just her pyjamas and robe.

Opening her laptop, she checks her messages on the Tilt app that she downloaded. There is one message there.

MsJane: Did your daughter work out what you were up to?

Alice realises that the message was sent early afternoon when she was surprised by Danielle's return home.

Alice40: Hi Mistress, I apologise for not getting back to you sooner. I spent the evening with my daughter for her birthday. I don't think she realised thankfully!

Alice noted that Ms Jane is online and she sees her typing.

MsJane: If only she knew her mother was being a naughty slut fucking her cunt before she returned.

Alice40: Oh god I would've died if she caught me! I was so horny all night with her!

MsJane: With your daughter? You naughty girl.

Alice40: No not like that! I just meant that I was so horny because of you and I didn't get to cum.

MsJane: Sure sure, a naughty slut like you would take any cunt you could have. Did you cum last night?

Alice's pussy began to twitch at being called slut, like always.

Alice40: I think my daughter is one pussy I wouldn't go down on. "No, I didn't Mistress, I know I need your permission to cum."

MsJane: Good slave. Is your daughter in now?

Alice40: No Mistress, she is with her boyfriend.

MsJane: Well, let's pick up where we left off. Go and get your dildo.

Alice threw her laptop to the side and ran upstairs to grab her pink dildo. Last night she was getting so close to cumming before Danielle returned and she is dying to finally have the release.

Grabbing the dildo, she runs back downstairs and onto her laptop.

Alice40: Back Mistress.

MsJane: Good girl, your daughter better not interrupt us today!

Alice40: Hopefully not! I'm really horny!

MsJane: I bet you are, get completely naked now. Are the curtains open?

Alice looks around and sees that they are, knowing that her twisted online Mistress likes her to be on show, she knows not to close them.

Alice40: They are wide open Mistress.

MsJane: Good, leave them that way whilst your naked.

Alice40: Yes Mistress, I'm naked now.

Alice sits eagerly on her sofa, completely naked and the cold of the leather making her hairs stand on end. Her legs are spread wide and she is looking at the dildo, desperate to get to play.

MsJane: Start to suck on the dildo now, give it a good sloppy blowjob.

Alice40: Yes, thank you Mistress.

Grabbing the dildo, Alice holds it close to her face and starts to lick it all over. Gathering saliva onto her tongue, she wraps her lips around it and bobs up and down, making sure to spread her spit all over until it's dripping wet. She uses enough spit that it starts to pour out of her mouth and onto her chin.

Alice40: Done it Mistress.

MsJane: Good girl, spread your legs for me now whore!

Alice40: Gladly!

With her laptop to one side, Alice spreads her legs wide, her pussy is already drenched with excitement.

MsJane: How badly do you wish you could have me there? Dominating you like the little slut you are!

Alice40: I would love that Mistress! I would service your pussy however you want me too!

To be honest, Alice has only had sex with one woman before, a year after her husband died. She absolutely loved it and couldn't believe how good sex with a woman could be. Since her husband died, she hasn't found any attraction to men and doesn't ever want to replace him. So, she has distracted herself by having online sex with women.

That was, until she found Mistress Jane nearly 6 months ago and has become her online slave. At first, Alice would only tell Mistress Jane that she has obeyed some of her orders, but by now she obeys them completely.

MsJane: I would have you on your hands and knees licking my cunt until I cum all over your face!

Alice40: God I need that so badly!

MsJane: Start to rub the dildo up and down your pussy now, tell me how wet you are.

Alice does as she's told, feeling the dildo touching her pussy already has her legs trembling. Rubbing it up and down she can tell how absolutely soaked she is.

Alice40: Oh god, I'm so wet for you Mistress, please can I push it in?

MsJane: Good slave, tell me what a dirty little lesbian slut you are!

Alice40: I'm a filthy lesbian slave for you Mistress, I'd do anything to please you and to taste your sweet cunt!

Alice is shaking with excitement, desperate to finally get to fuck herself again.

MsJane: Good slave, slowly slide the dildo into your desperate cunt.

"Fuuuckk yes." Alice moans loudly as she feels her pussy stretching around the dildo. Deeper and deeper she pushes it into her until it's all the way in.

Alice40: It's in Mistress.

MsJane: How does it feel slave?

Alice40: Fucking amazing!!

MsJane: Good girl, now slowly fuck yourself with it!

Alice40: Thank you Mistress!

She wastes no time in pushing the dildo in and out of her soaked pussy. After the prolonged orgasm because of last night Alice can already tell it won't take her long to cum.

MsJane: Just think if I was there right now fucking you with a strap on.

Alice40: Oh fuck, I'd love that Mistress.

MsJane: Even if your daughter walked in, I wouldn't stop fucking you! Let her see what a lesbian whore her mother is!

Alice's pussy gushed even more at this, some sick pleasure coming from her Mistress mentioning her daughter.

Alice40: She wouldn't believe it!

MsJane: She'd believe it when you're moaning like a slut as I fuck your tight cunt.

"Oh fuck!!" Alice moans loudly.

Alice40: Me on my hands and knees as you destroy my cunt with your strap on, before making me eat your pussy!

MsJane: You naughty slut! I'd make you get on your knees and eat my cunt in front of her. Letting her view my tits and pussy before your head disappears.

Alice fucks herself faster and faster, loving the dirty talk and also getting pleasure knowing that the curtains are open and that anyone could see.

The room is filled with the sounds of her wet pussy as the dildo is pushed deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, yes!" Alice moans over and over.

Alice40: She would see what a lesbian slut her mum is!

MsJane: I'd make her get on her knees besides you and watch how you please me, get an up close and personal view of how good her mum is at eating my cunt!

"Shit, shit, shit!" Alice moans, grabbing her tits and squeezing them as she fucks herself.

Alice40: Please Mistress can I cum?

MsJane: Is the idea of being a lesbian slut in front of your daughter getting your horny? If you lie to me then you can't cum.

Alice doesn't want to answer it, but she can't deny herself that for some twisted reason this dirty talking involving her daughter is turning her on more.

Alice40: Yes, Mistress I love it! I want Danielle to catch me between your legs as you moan and cum over my face!

MsJane: Good slut, cum for me! Cum for your owner, you dirty little whore!

"FUUUUCCKKKK!!" Alice screams and arches her back up as her orgasm wracks through her body. Pushing the dildo as deep as possible her legs clench and twitch, she grabs and squeezes her tits as her moaning slowly dies down.

Eventually pulling the dildo out of her, she places it onto the sofa and realises there is a thick wet patch where it is now.

Alice40: Oh my god, that was amazing!

MsJane: Good girl, you really are a dirty slut aren't you.

Alice40: I am for you.

MsJane: I don't know, seems you get turned on thinking of your daughter.

Alice is taken back by this, never having once thought of her daughter in any other way than as a mother. However, she can't deny how horny she just was.

Alice40: I think that was just in the heat of the moment.

MsJane: We will see, maybe your daughter is a lesbian slut like you.

Alice40: She did ask me yesterday if I was into women, it shocked me.

MsJane: Really? You don't think she knows about us?

Alice40: I don't know how she could, I thought that maybe she is having thoughts of women.

MsJane: Oh interesting, maybe she is like her mother.

Alice40: I don't know, she has a boyfriend.

MsJane: Doesn't mean anything. Anyway, I have an actual slut here to please me so I will message you next time for some fun.

Alice40: Yes Mistress, have fun

Alice closes down her laptop, stands up and puts her clothes back on. Satisfied with her orgasm, she looks out the windows just to make sure no one could actually see her and it looks like the coast is clear.

Grabbing the dildo, she takes it upstairs, cleans it and puts it back into her drawer.

Growing Interest

"How's that?" Tony says lifting his head.

Danielle looks down at Tony between her legs, experiencing the first time in her life someone licking her clit. It's... underwhelming.

This felt better doing it myself. She thinks, but not wanting to hurt his feelings she just smiles and nods.

Tony goes back to lapping at her clit.

Although Danielle doesn't feel anywhere near the pleasure she gave to herself, she closes her eyes and tries to use her imagination to make it better.

Without meaning to, her fantasy goes to the porn video that she watched. Picturing two women, completely naked and kissing, she feels herself getting hotter.

Although Tony is still not doing a good job, imagining two women having sex is getting Danielle more turned on.

She pictures herself making out with one of the older women, loving the idea of kissing another woman. Lightly holding their large tits as the older, more experienced woman runs her hands all over Danielle's body.

"Mmmm." She moans picturing herself with another woman.

She allows Tony to continue licking her for another 10 minutes and although she is nowhere near to cumming she fakes an orgasm.

"Was that okay?" He asks.

"Yeah great." She replies back faking a smile.

He leans in to kiss her and although Danielle thinks of the hypocrisy that he wouldn't kiss her after a blowjob, she still kisses him back.

"What do you want to do now?" Tony asks, lying next to Danielle and wrapping his arm around her.

"Not sure, I need to be back home in an hour for dinner with my mum." She tells him.

"Okay, just chill for a bit then?" Tony replies and Danielle nods with a smile.

They watch a random show but the entire time Danielle's head is elsewhere. Distracted with thoughts of the lesbian porn that she's been watching. Still feeling incredibly horny, Danielle has to stop herself from just leaving now and going home to finish herself off.

Nearly two hours later, Danielle is walking through the door to her house.

"Mum?" She shouts but to no response.

I wonder where she is? Danielle thinks walking through the house.

"Mum?!" She shouts again but there's still no reply.

She must be out. Danielle thinks. Still horny, she rushes upstairs and plans to finish off what Tony couldn't.

Walking past her mum's room, an idea comes to her head.

Creaking the door open, Danielle pokes her head around to make sure she's not in there. Realising it's empty, she sneaks in and goes to her drawer. Opening it she sees the pink dildo that she found the other day.

Picking it up, she rushes to her own room. Quickly undressing she gets onto the bed, grabs her phone and searches for more lesbian porn videos.

A few seconds into one, she can already feel how wet her pussy is just by watching these beautiful women kissing.

Softly rubbing one of her fingertips against her clit, Danielle gets back the pleasure she received the other day and instantly lets out a little moan. Grateful that she doesn't have to be as quiet as she was last time.

A few minutes of playing with herself whilst watching the video, Danielle realises she is absolutely soaking wet.

Grabbing the pink dildo, she rubs it along her wet hole and slowly pushes it inside.

"Oooohh." Danielle moans out, never experiencing something this big going into her.

It's a tight fit and she can feel herself stretching around the toy but she keeps pushing it deeper and deeper in. Her legs starting to shake as she does.

"Fuuuuuucckkk!" Danielle moans loudly when she feels the last inch of the dildo slip inside her pussy.

Her entire body is trembling with pleasure and she feels like she's about to cum then and there.

Picking back up her phone, Danielle carries on watching the two women that are 69ing as she slowly pushes the dildo in and out. Getting wetter and wetter each second she continues.

"Oh god." She pants out, feeling more pleasure than she ever has done in her life.

After a few minutes, Danielle is at a steady pace fucking herself with the dildo, her moaning grows louder and louder and she arches her back.

Letting go of the phone but the women's moaning growing louder, Danielle closes her eyes and with one hand fucks herself with the dildo as her other hand rubs her clit faster and faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She moans over and over, her orgasm quickly coming to the surface.

"FUUUCKK!!" She screams out as she cums harder than before, her legs quivering in the air as she feels her pussy clenching around the dildo.

For a few minutes Danielle shakes in pleasure as her orgasm slowly dies down. Controlling her heavy breathing she keeps her eyes closed.

"Oh my god." She pants out loud. Not believing something can feel so nice.

Slowly pulling the dildo back out of her, she stands up and looks at herself in the mirror. Smiling and happy with herself, she gets dressed once again and puts the dildo back into her mum drawer.

Going downstairs, it's 20 minutes later when her mum returns.

"Hey mum, where've you been?" Danielle asks her.

"Just the shops, everything okay?" She replies.

"All good, do you want to watch a film tonight or anything?" Danielle asks her, flicking through the channels.

"Sounds good to me." Her mum replies.

New Found Fantasy

Alice puts the shopping away and smiles at Danielle who's watching TV. Going to her room to get dressed, she finds it odd that her door is wide open. Stepping in, everything looks usual, except for her drawer being slightly open.

Going inside, she sees her pink dildo sitting on the top.

Oh god! I hope Danielle didn't find this! She panics, picking up, Why's it wet?! She thinks.

Bringing it up, a strong scent of a woman comes from the toy and a shocking realisation hits Alice.

Did Danielle just use my toy? She thinks.

Putting it back into the drawer, Alice goes to her door and shouts down.

"I'm just going to shower and get comfy, be down in a bit!"

Danielle shouted up a reply but Alice couldn't hear her.

Loading up her laptop, Alice goes straight onto Tilt messenger.

Alice40: Mistress! I think my daughter just used my dildo!

Luckily for Alice, Ms Jane is online.

MsJane: Really? What makes you think that?

Alice40: I just got home and the drawer was slightly open AND the dildo is wet and it's definitely been used on a woman!

MsJane: Interesting, maybe your daughter is as filthy as you are getting off to incest.

Alice40: I doubt that, she's just turned 18 so maybe she is just learning about herself sexually. Maybe I should talk to her about it?

MsJane: Why don't we do a little experiment instead?

Alice40: What do you mean?

Alice watches the "typing" sign for a while, waiting to see what her Mistress is about to recommend.

MsJane: Next time you are going out and know that Danielle is going to be staying in, use your dildo to make yourself cum. Leave your laptop on in your room with the webcam on and I can see what your daughter does.

Alice can't actually believe the absurd idea, what shocks her more, is the fact that the idea of Danielle using her dildo has actually turned her on.

Alice40: I don't know if I can do that.

MsJane: It's easy, and nothing might come from it anyway.

Alice thinks about it for a few minutes and decides to agree, part of her hoping that nothing will happen, the other part hoping that her daughter will use the dildo again.

Alice40: Okay, I'll do it. I'll let you know when.

MsJane: Good girl, it's also time for you to meet your Mistress in person.

Alice is taken back by this, this online woman has been making her cum for a long time but it's always just been an online fling. Yet, she can't lie that the though turns her on greatly.

Alice40: Yes Mistress.

MsJane: Good slut, I'll arrange a time.

Alice closes her laptop down, knowing that she is going down a path that so far has just been fantasy.

Taking a minute to compose herself, Alice gets into the shower and then goes downstairs.

"Hey sweetie." Alice says sitting next to her daughter, "Have you picked a film?"

"Yeah, another cheesy rom com if that's alright?" Danielle asks.

"Perfect." Alice says.

Sitting close to her daughter, Danielle gets a blanket and wraps it around the two of them. Something they have done a million times before, however now, it feels different. Alice is starting to see her daughter in a different way.

No longer just her innocent daughter, but as a sexual being, someone that she is becoming attracted to.

Throughout the movie Alice feels her daughter's arm or thigh pressing against her, the touch of her soft skin sending a sick pleasure through her body.

She's your daughter, get a hold of yourself! Alice thinks, but she can't deny the wetness between her legs.

Finally, the film ends and Alice says goodnight and heads to her room. Lying down, she attempts to control herself. Having these urges about her own daughter being so wrong, but something in her head is justifying it.

Although her pussy is dripping wet, she knows not to make herself cum without her Mistress's permission.

A Preferred Taste

Danielle's jaw starts to ache. Tony is sat on his bed with Danielle between his legs. Her head slowly bobbing up and down as she does her best to suck his cock.

Her lips wrapped around him, she runs her tongue along his shaft whilst using her hands to play with his balls.

"Oh god, that's so good." Tony moans, watching his beautiful girlfriend lovingly giving him a blowjob.

Even after a few blowjobs, Danielle has not started to enjoy the taste of his cock and doesn't get anything from doing it herself. However, she does it anyway to please him.