Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, dear," said Brenda. "I'm so sorry that Daddy sexually used you and emotionally abused you, mother."

"It must have been awful for you," said Audrey.

"It was. I felt so betrayed. I felt so dirty to have another man seeing me topless while allowed to touch me and feel me," said Julia.

"Why didn't you just tell him no?" Carol looked at her mother with confusion.

"It was a different time back then. Growing up in the 50's and 60's, vowing to honor and obey, men were the boss. Imagined or real, men were the king of their castles," said Julia. "Risking a back hand or even a beating, I always did what your father told me to do? And what he wanted me to do was to suck men while they played with my tits as he watched. He enjoyed watching them cum in my mouth, giving me a cum bath, and/or cumming all over my tits. Thank God he didn't want me to fuck them. Otherwise, I'd have even more children than I have now," she said with a little laugh.

"How God awful it must have been for you Mother," said Audrey.

"You giving blowjobs before your husband told you to and force you? Really? I don't think so. I can't see you kowtowing to any man, no matter when it was, even if it was the 1890's" said Carol. "I can't see that happening."

"Ingrained in me from watching my mother with my father, I honored and obeyed my husband," said Julia, "especially in the way that he saved me from ruin by marrying me. It wasn't until much later, with woman's rights coming to a forefront in the eighties that I expressed myself as a free thinking woman with a mind and a will of her own."

"So, I don't understand the timeline," said Jennifer. "After you had sex with the mailman and all of Daddy's friends, he forced you to have sex with the UPS man, the FedEx man, and the pizza delivery man? Is that it?"

"No, the UPS man, the FedEx man, and the pizza delivery man came later and in between, after your father wanted nothing more to do with me sexually. With him drinking more and becoming sexually impotent, once I had sex with all of his friends, he was sexually done with me. With him no longer touching me, not even kissing me, we lived like brother and sister until he stopped drinking again and had regular sex, which begot your brother, Ralph. He was good to me when he wasn't drunk and forcing me to have sex with his friends. Whenever he was drunk, he treated me like the whore that he perceived me to be," said Julia.

"Wow, that's really fucked up," said Christine.

"With me already being treated as a maid, a cook, a laundress, a servant, and a house cleaner, when your father stopped drinking and he regained his ability to have erections but not his sexual interest in me, he was on to other women," said Julia. "Yet, now that he opened my floodgates and wasn't getting any sex, sexually frustrated, I was always horny. And with me with twin toddlers and always with a baby in the crib, I was stuck at home. The only men available to me were the men who came to my door," she said. "I had brief sexual affairs with the Fuller Brush man, the Encyclopedia Britannia man, the aluminum siding man, the Electrolux man, and a Jehovah's Witness, but none of them got me pregnant, thank God.

"Oh my God mother, really? You had sex with the Fuller Brush man, the Encyclopedia Britannia man, the aluminum siding man, the Electrolux man, and a Jehovah's Witness? I hope they at least gave you a discount on brushes, encyclopedias, aluminum siding, a vacuum, and the way to a special road to God," said Carol with a laugh.

"Actually, they did," said Julia laughing.

"That's an unbelievable story Mom," said Jennifer.

"Even though the mailman was still my irregular lover, it was then that I started having regular sex first with the UPS man until becoming pregnant. Then, the FedEx man until he impregnated me and the pizza delivery man, until he impregnated me too. As you girls grew older, I lost sight of Angelo, Peter, and Martin.

To be continued...

12