Mom's Halloween Swingers' Dance #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No longer in the mood to masturbate herself, just when she was ready to get up from the couch to go to bed, she heard his bedroom door slowly creak open. With her eyes having already adjusted to the darkness, she was able to open her eyes enough in the darkened living room for him not to notice her peeking. Gingerly walking closer to her before walking around the couch to stand in front of her, she could see enough of him to know that he was naked. Naked, naked, naked, her son was in the living room and standing in front of her naked.

Being that he already had an erection, no doubt, he was in his room masturbating over all that he saw and felt of his mother. Obviously he wanted to come out to the living room to see and feel more. Obviously with him standing there naked, perhaps, he was hoping to have sex with her. Not wanting to disappoint her son, this was her chance to get what she needed from him.

With his dangling, semi-erect cock, not a foot away from her horny hand and eager mouth, she wondered what he'd do if she reached up and touched him. Wanting to know how big and how hard he'd get, she so wanted to wrap her fingers around his prick to stroke him. Maybe like mother like son, he wondered what she'd do if he put her hand on his cock or his cock by her lips. Yet, instead of putting his cock in her hand or by her lips, he surprised her by what he did next.

To be continued...

12