Moneypenny of the Secret Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter driving his monster length straight up into Nomi with assured pelvic thrusts, and Alexander simultaneously jamming his dick past her dribbling red lips.

Undaunted Nomi took it all in her stride as she was fucked again and again with both glorious poker stiff dicks.

"Right. Take a break and we'll finish up with the double penetration scene."

"I'll need some time to lube up my ass." Said Nomi as she sought out her personal bag. "Fluffer! Keep these two entertained, why don't you."

Eve bristled with acute anticipation as the rampant Greek men approached her with smug grins and upright poles that shone in the sun.

"Guys, guys. Take it easy, now."

She drew her knees up as she was lifted up in strong arms and plonked down onto a blanket spread over the golden sand. Her arms were raised up and her top ripped from her upper body, allowing her pert boobs to spill out. Now fully bared, her slender naked form was laid back and two slathering mouths assaulted her muff.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

Although not as dark as Nomi, Eve's body had an alluring light mocha complexion that both studs found appealing. Her head dipped back and her legs were held open in a firm grip as her inner thighs and nether holes became instantly saturated with copious amounts of spit.

Their facial hair scratched her skin as they joined up to lick up either side of her puffy vulva and Eve dripped juices as her animated bare feet made shallow trenches in the soft sand.

She surprised herself by enjoying being naked and uninhibited under the baking sun, and her daring brought her even more passionate.

"Pure heaven!"

Their tongues probed, their lips kissed, and then she moaned out loud when they both found her clit and began to pull on it at the same time.

She came hard as her tiny nub was rolled between the pair of stunt cocks and her back arched up from her intense orgasm.

Peter and partner exchanged looks and Eve was rolled up onto her hands and knees.

With her gaze straight ahead she knew not who moved up behind her, but a fat knob was rubbed along her pussy slot.

"Oh!"

It slipped in and sunk deep inside her. So deep that his balls rested against her closely touching thighs. They stayed still for a moment and Eve wallowed in the fullness of her cunt stuffed with a pulsating cock.

She looked back over her shoulder at Peter who grinned and started to move in and out of her with long strokes. His hips pushed in an upward direction that hit spots in her cunt not normally touched by regular fucking.

"That feels amazing!"

But brief, as Alex took over and dragged Eve across the sand and shoved his entire hard dick into her.

His balls slapped on her backside as he fucked her fast, hard, and without pause.

He squeezed her tits as he moved her forwards inch by inch with his powerful grinding.

"Hey! You two!"

The equally naked Nomi stood facing the tempestuous trio, her magnificent tall body silhouetted against the Greek backdrop of blue sky and bright sunlight.

The two studs followed her to the newly set up spot for the final scene.

Nomi sat on a large beach blanket and looked to her left for the camera which captured her sexual energy and exotic beauty.

Eve sat up and pouted at the sudden cessation in her double fuck. Her heated body showed grains of sand all over her, and her pussy was coated with well earned wetness. She had never witnessed a woman take two men at the same time and was undeniably fascinated.

"You ready for the DP, darling?"

"I am," grinned Nomi, as she sized up the two men. "And I think they are too." She indicated their erections and spread her hands.

"Matt, start in close as she gets both cocks, and then do a slow zoom out."

"Got it."

Peter scooted onto his back on the blanket and Nomi rested in his groin, in such a position that his periscope of a cock thrust up between her midnight black thighs.

Suitably oiled up, her tight anus opened up as Peter slid his cock head up and into that forbidden haven of her asshole.

As she looked directly into camera the smoldering goddess made a sensual downslide on the rigid dick until her puckered starfish had swallowed him all up.

"Fuck! I love a man deep in my ass!"

Peter felt her lube and juices drizzle down to his hairless scrotum as his erection probed her ass.

Alexander knelt in front of Nomi and she gazed down at his stiff length which he lined up with her pulsing pussy entrance.

Nomi inhaled through her wide nose as he pushed in all the way.

"Fuuuuck!"

Peter parted her ass cheeks in both hands as he steadily humped up, his slick shaft plunging fully into her back passage.

Both men held her by the shoulders and upper legs as they started to move together and the resulting combination of two hard cocks invading her at the same time was bliss.

As Peter sank up into her asshole, Alex pulled back and paused. They continued this game as Nomi became consumed by a mad lust.

"Give me all you got, boys."

Nomi swayed between their ripped bodies as both men quickened their pace, pushing, pulling, in and out of her cunt and anus.

She came with a wide eyed look into the lens as the Greek studs plunged inside of her to the hilt.

Her moans and pleading grew louder for the camera at the sound of urgent slapping of flesh on flesh.

"Ready for the money shots, Matt?" Asked Miles.

"Yep."

Alex fucked her pussy with a certain roughness until he groaned, pulled out of her gaping snatch and exploded over her lower body.

His cum flowed out of his cock in several spurts that splattered her bald mound and the insides of her thighs, showing a white trail over black skin.

"Nice, nice!"

Peter cupped Nomi's perky breasts as he slipped out of her ass and let his dick spray her belly in high arcs that left five long lines of his sticky stuff.

Once spent, all three gathered their wits and Nomi was let down gently onto the blanket.

"And cut! Great! Another excellent chapter done."

Eve had dressed now and went over to hand yet another large towel to a panting Nomi.

"Come on. We'll rest up and then get ready for the op."

"Seriously. How do you do this?"

"Sex gives me an edge." Nomi smiled as she looked skyward and let the high sun bathe her glorious figure, dappled with a mixture of suntan lotion, sweat, and semen.

x

The two British Secret Service agents had hiked half a mile from the shore along a faded trail in single file. After a brief reconnoiter of the scene Eve scooted east and Nomi in the other direction and both busied themselves placing plastic explosive devices at strategic points around the poppy field. Once ready to be remotely fired the entire field would be completely destroyed.

"On my signal. And, do it."

Eve glanced at OO7 and triggered her devices with a squeeze of her thumb on the black switch. The night sky illuminated for a split second before the sound of several loud cracks of explosives detonating. Nomi triggered her own eruptions, and as the panicked guards ran about in confusion five hundred metres downhill, both agents aimed their assault rifles and fired.

With a surprising calmness they picked off three of the small cadre of uniformed men before they were even aware of the notion they were being attacked.

"Good shooting."

The licks of flame and crackle of fire temporarily caused a ceasefire as the two opposite sides evaluated the situation.

A blur whipped by Nomi's right side and then she and a guard rolled together on the dirt covered ground in a mass of arms and legs. Nomi managed to gain the upper hand and wrapped her gloved hands around the exposed neck of her assailant. The Turkish man made diminishing gagging noises until his windpipe crushed under Nomi's unyielding grip.

It wasn't until his face changed from a pale hue to a vivid purple that she released him.

"Shit!"

Likewise, Eve whirled around as a shadowy figure kicked her rifle from her hands and into the air. The emboldened secret agent balanced herself on the balls of her feet and gave the Turk a swift kick in the groin. As he hit the ground in stunned pain, Eve drew her Glock and squeezed off three rounds into his face.

"Let's go. Now."

OO7 agreed with her partner as they quickly took the trail back to the shore.

More guards emerged out of the darkness and loud shots spat through the air at the heroic pair as they finally reached their hidden motorboat. The faceless guards screwed their eyes up as the small vessel sped off into the inky black of the humid night, leaving them cursing and frustrated.

Mission accomplished.

END


12