Moneypenny of the Secret Service Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my goodness!"

Mathis had reached her mound and her lower body writhed in an erotic jubilation as he kissed, nibbled and licked away the melting cream that greased her mound. Eve convulsed and hissed through gritted teeth from the initial chill of the whipped cream. She was close to coming and he hadn't even touched her clitoris yet! Once he had removed every morsel did he pay attention to her hard button. Her body jerked and her legs closed together, squeezing his head between her sticky thighs.

"It's too good!"

Geno curled the tip of his tongue around her clit and then across from side to side. Long strokes mixed with rapid shallow licks and her feet beat a tattoo on the bed from the incredible zig-zags. Then he sucked her nub into his mouth as he drained all that was left of the cream and an orgasm shot through her like a lightning bolt.

"Do you want me inside you now?" He asked as he wanked his twitching dick.

"Fuck, yes!"

He broke away from her throbbing clit and stood by the bed.

"Do me a favour first."

Unable to see what he was up to, she did hear the can of whipped cream being shaken once more. At first Eve flinched, but relaxed as Geno sprayed a generous amount into her parted mouth. Her taste buds had been awakened by her lack of sight and she made yummy sounds as the cream dribbled down her chin. Next thing she knew was his bell end bumping her pursed lips which she opened to let his knob slide in.

"A cream cock. Viola!"

Eve thought the sensation of his sweet covered dick most unusual as the cream mixed with his hot organ. With her mouth well oiled she was able to let his cock head all the way in to the back of her throat. After her initial hesitation, Eve hummed happily as she sucked his sugar coated cock enthusiastically. She let him pop out from her mouth and she smacked her lips to savour every last delicious drop.

"Now we fuck."

Aching to fuck her he quickly settled on top of her hot frame, still tacky and sweet. He thrust into her hard, rolling his hips with hers as she moved under him. She was soaking wet and his greased dick slid in with relative ease. Her arms were pinned above her head as he ripped away the blindfold from her blinking eyes. They kissed each other on the mouth as their gyrating bodies glued together. Her legs came up to his sides as his stiff dick pushed in and out of her at a rate of knots.

"Cum, mon cheri."

Geno slammed in harder and faster, her tight pussy hugging his cock as he did so. Unable to hold back, Mathis fucked her with her legs up and her feet locked together behind his back. Her backside cleared the bed as he dive bombed her pussy with deft strokes. She gazed into his clear blue eyes and ran her fingers in his sleek black hair.

'Cum, mon cheri."

Their tongues flicked out as their bodies slapped audibly. He grunted and groaned as he plunged into her over and over and the British secret agent felt that familiar knot in the pit of her stomach as her orgasm built and built. Eve arched her back and let out a scream from her second climax, and at the same time the young Frenchman erupted inside her. He slowed up his thrusting until his dripping dick slipped out of her pussy, followed by a trickle of white cum. With a little effort he unstuck himself from her messy body and rolled over. She gave him a pat on the arm and headed for the bathroom.

"Sorry, lover. Got to go. Duty calls."

"Merde!"

x

Bangkok.

x

Nomi had been booked into the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on the eastern banks of Chao Phraya River, and on the second day of her visit had teamed up with her partner for the trip, Avery Goodnight. They began to tour Bangkok, using the excuse of revisiting the locations of the successful erotic softcore movie Emmanuelle from 1974 for the next instalment of 'Around the World in Eighty Lays, with Oso Foxxy.' They made no attempt to hide away in the shadows and made a big show of their presence when they went to the Wai Sai floating market, the ruined temple of Thornburi's Wat Daowadeung, and the Royal Palace.

"You think this for real? The golden bullet?" Asked the vivacious girl.

Nomi looked at the bubbly strawberry blonde beside her and shrugged. Goodnight was a pretty young thing with a slim figure with big blue eyes. She seemed a happy soul and had a permanent smile on her fresh face. At first sight, OO7 was taken aback by her naivety and inexperience in the field, but she knew Bangkok like the back of her hand. Nomi warmed to her and the pair of them got to work.

"Yes, mummy knew James Bond. Quite intimately actually." She gushed. "She got kidnapped by Scaramanga until dear James rescued her from that horrid man."

"So, James Bond is your father?"

"No, silly. I was born ten years after all that business. Daddy is a writer. He and mummy settled in Jamaica after she retired from the service. Here we are."

On a typical humid night, they had arrived by tuk-tuk at the Rajadamnern Stadium for an evening of Thai Boxing. The stadium was half full, and the two secret agents took their seats close to the rear. Traditional Thai music played as the fighters all danced into the ring, as per the custom opening ceremony. That morning, Nomi had awoken to find an envelope under the door directing her to attend that night's boxing agenda. It was printed and had no name, just the message that her attendance would be to her advantage. Everything pointed to it being a trap, if it were to be believed at all.

x Acting in her role of Oso Foxxy, the flambouyant Nomi had on a dazzling white trouser suit that complemented her sensuous black skin, and an enormous brimmed hat that covered her very short hair and framed her animated face with the high cheekbones. Her jacket had just the one button and as such exposed a generous view of her braless breasts. In total contrast, Avery had on a cheap summer dress that showed off her lily white legs.

"So, now what?"

The music stopped and the audience began to cheer on their favourite fighters as the first two contenders entered the ring.

"We wait." Answered OO7.

to be continued...

12