Monstrous Ranch - Laca's Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such happy little pets," Mommy whispered, and he knew she was close. "S-Such... such wonderful, submissive, docile little m-milksluts—I love you s-so, so much—"

Kitten's mewls and whines were joined by Mommy's cries as she started to tremble all over, her legs already starting to wrap around Senya's hips, seeking to claim his lonely cock...

Senya's mind dribbled away as the milk flowed into him, sweet as could be. It was heaven. And Mommy... He stared up at her, lost in adoration. She was almost glowing with radiance as she screamed, as she spasmed and shook.

Mommy, Senya was sure, had to be an angel.

"My—" Mommy squealed as the climaxes started to crash through her curvy body like waves against the rocks. "My sweet, sweet darlings! Cum for Mommy! Cum for Mommy, my darlings!

And as these words flooded his drowning mind—as her milk flooded his drowning soul—Senya began an orgasm that would never, ever truly end.

They were hers now.

Senya would always, always be the holstaur's darling baby boy.