Motherslut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had the mindfulness to look down abashed at her own wanton incestuousness. I then placed my hand under her chin and guided her face to look at me, as I continued "You love my hard cock, don't you? All you can think about or care about is having your way with me, isn't that right?"

She could still only nod, ashamed at her desires. Even as she felt her pussy quiver at my statements. Feeling my still-hard cock jump at this, I guided her to straddle my hips. I smirked when my mother moaned at the feeling of my hard cock rubbing against her wet pussy. Keeping eye contact with her, I said "I want you to slide my hard cock into your pussy. I want to see you fuck yourself until I cum inside you. I know you want this, Mommy."

She moaned softly as she heard me call her by her favorite pet name. She had always made it a point in her stories to have me refer to her as "Mommy" whenever she wanted to signify the sheer taboo nature of our incestuous actions. She then nodded as she reached underneath her and guided my hard cock into her pussy. She moaned loudly as she felt every inch of my cock slide into her pussy. She reached up and grabbed her breasts as she began to slowly rock her hips back and forth. I continued to taunt her by saying, "You're such a dirty mother. You are actually fucking your own son. You really are a slut for me, aren't you."

Mom could only nod her head in embarrassment at her own wanton behavior. It was her own fault that she was behaving this way. If she wasn't such a dirty slut that only wanted her own son, none of this would be happening. She sobbed, but couldn't stop herself from continuing to fuck me. She knew I was such a loving son, for putting up with such a slut for a mother. She sobbed out, "I'm a dirty slut for you, baby. All I want is my son's hard cock inside me."

I nodded in satisfaction as I began to thrust my hips upwards, driving my hard cock deeper into my mother's pussy. I continued to make her say crude and degrading things about herself and her desires. And every time I taunted her or made her admit to something wanton and incestuous, I could actually feel her pussy quiver around my hard cock. After a while she stopped needing my taunts and suggestions n order to admit her own desires, she freely admitted them to me and seemed to thrive at the admissions.

Mom readily stated, "I'm a dirty slut for my son's hard cock. I can only cum when you touch me. I'm your slut, baby. I'll do anything you tell me, honey. Whatever you want, Mommy will give it to you. I need to feel your big hard cock deep inside my slut holes."

"Slut holes," I thought. That's a new one. I gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed them in my hands. I then moved my hands up her body and groped her luscious breasts. Kneading them in my palms and hearing her moans of pleasure. She still continued to debase herself and admit to wanting only me. My hard cock was thrusting up into her sweet pussy and I knew I would soon fill her with my hot cum.

Mom was working herself up to a real fervor as she rode my hard cock in pure ecstasy. She knew what she was doing was wrong and knew that she was the one to blame. Her sweet son was only trying to help. It was her own fault that her sordid desires couldn't be contained. She wanted her son to cum deep inside her pussy. She wanted to be filled with her son's seed.

Her dirty talk had made my own lust skyrocket and I was putting all of my energy into thrusting up to meet her downward thrusts. With a howl of pure exultation, she screamed out "I'm cumming!"

Her orgasm shook her entire body and caused my own orgasm to rip through me. I felt my hard cock twitch and then explode in a shower of hot cum deep inside my mother's pussy. Mom's eyes were closed and her mouth was half open as she felt every spurt of my cum enter her body. She loved the feeling of being her son's private cum bucket. She secretly wanted me to fill her whole body with my seed.

She collapsed onto my chest and had to hold herself up by placing her hands on my muscled pecs. She could feel that my cock was still rock hard. She moaned and smiled with the knowledge that a teenage cock was almost always hard, even after a recent orgasm. She immediately felt dirty and guilty as she fantasized about how much her son could fuck her without going soft.

I had to catch my breath and recuperate somewhat before I could form any coherent taunts and dirty talk. So I simply rubbed her still-shaking body as I watched her struggle for breath. Seeing her luscious breasts rise and fall with her still rabid breathing made my still-hard cock jump inside my mother. This caused her to moan in pleasure.

Picking up on this and knowing I could use it against her, I scolded "What's the matter, Mom? Do you need more hard cock working your pussy? Do you want me to fuck your needy pussy until you cum again? You must really be depraved if you are still so needy of my hard cock. I can feel your cum filled pussy gripping my hard cock. I bet you want me to keep fucking you slut hole."

Motherslut again looked ashamed and abashed at being caught, still lusting after her own son even after having orgasmed more times than she could actually remember. Feeling her pussy tremble at my taunts, she simply nodded, as she whispered out "Please, baby."

I smiled up at her as she gazed down at me in embarrassed lust. Wanting to hear her voice her desires, I asked, "Please what, Mommy? What do you need? Tell me what you want."

Mom finally whispered out pleadingly, "Please fuck me, baby. Mommy needs you so bad."

Smiling up at her, I gripped her body tighter and quickly flipped us over so that I was on top. Mom gasped but quickly wrapped her legs around my waist to hold me tightly. I then began to seriously pound my mother's pussy and was rewarded by having her wrap her arms around my neck to cling to my back as she began to moan loudly in pleasure. Every time I would thrust deep and hard into her pussy, I actually felt my hard cock head bottom out inside of her pussy. Mom was moaning loudly and clinging to me for dear life, with her eyes squeezed tightly shut. I continued to roughly fuck her and enjoyed the way her luscious breasts would bounce with each of my hard thrusts into her. I was caught off guard when her pussy quivered and then clamped tightly around my hard cock. She then cried out, "Baby I'm cumming again."

I then felt a flood of her hot pussy juices flow over my cock and was sure to leak out onto my bed. This feeling of my mother's pussy spamming and flooding around my cock caused my own orgasm to crash over me. I moaned deeply as I felt my cock throb and then spew another hot load of my cum directly into my mother. We were both panting and trying to catch our breath, as we held each other tightly in our incestuous embrace.

Mom's eyes finally fluttered open and she loosened her grip on my back and waist but continued to hold me close. She smiled shyly up at me, still reeling from her orgasm. I felt her pussy relax around my still-hard cock and wondered how much more either of us could take before we had to rest. I thought I could probably go again, but I wasn't so sure about her.

She seemed to be just holding on, as she tenderly stroked my back. Knowing that this next go would probably wear us both out, I was determined to give her a deep and hard fucking that was sure to satiate us both. I slowly withdrew my hard cock from her pussy, and heard her whimper at the loss. I used this as an excuse to once again taunt her with her wanton incest.

I looked down at her with a fake surprised look on my face, asking, "What's wrong, Mom? Are you still horny for my hard cock? Are you such an incestuous slut for your son that you need me to fuck you even more?"

She once again lowered her head in shame. I smirked unseen by her, as I placed a finger under her chin to raise her head and said, "Tell me what you want, Mom. Do you want me to fuck you again? Do you want me to fill your pussy with more of my hot cum. Do you like feeling your own son's seed filling your greedy pussy? Tell me how I can help you, Mom."

Mom sighed at my descriptions and tightened her grip on my body as she answered, "Please fuck me again, baby. I'm sorry, but I need you so bad."

I nodded as I smiled reassuringly, before pulling her up to her hands and knees in front of me. I then positioned myself behind her and slowly pushed my hard cock into my mother's slut hole. I was excruciatingly slow in penetrating her and smirked at her whimper. She then sobbed out, "Oh, God, baby. Your hard cock feels so good inside Mommy's slut hole. Thank you, honey. I just can't get enough of you."

Her voice then caught as my hard cock entered her fully. I then grabbed her around her chest and pulled her up to me, so she was kneeling with my hard cock still buried deep inside her. I gently bit her neck and ear as I whispered, "This is what you want from me isn't it? You want your own son to fuck and lick you until you cum. You want to feel my hot cum inside you, don't you Mommy?"

Mom could only nod her head and stare wide-eyed in front of her, as she realized that everything her son had just said was true. She was a wanton slut for her son's affections. Motherslut finally breathed out, "Yes, I want that, baby. I want to feel your big hard cock fucking my greedy pussy. I want to feel you fill me with your hot cum. You make Mommy cum so hard, baby. No one's ever made me feel this amazing. I want you to make Mommy your own personal cum dump. I want you to use me however you want. Please fuck me, baby."

I stayed still, keeping my hard cock buried deep inside her wanton pussy. I then smacked her gorgeous bubble butt, causing her to yelp and moan. I taunted her again, saying "You want your son to fuck your slut hole deep and hard until I fill you with another load of my cum and you orgasm with my hard cock inside you. I bet your pussy is quivering with need. Is that what you want, Mommy? Do you want to orgasm with your son's hard cock inside your slut hole?"

Mom readily begged and pleaded, saying "Please baby, I need you to fuck my slut hole. I want to feel your hot seed fill me up. I know I'm a dirty slut and I hate myself for being like this, but I need you to fuck my slut hole. Your hard cock is so big and wide, and it fills Mommy's pussy so well. I need this, baby. Please fuck me and fill my slut hole with your hot seed."

I smirked again, unseen, as I sighed in reluctance. Taunting her as I acquiesced by saying, "You truly are a dirty incestuous slut. I bet you've cum harder and more often than you ever have before, haven't you Mom? Is that true, Mom? Is your own son the best lover you've ever had?"

Motherslut gushed and readily agreed, as she admitted, "God, yes, baby. You're the best lover Mommy's ever had. No one could ever compete with your touches."

I gripped her ass cheeks, as I said, "If this is what you need, Mom, then I will give it to you. You can come to me whenever you need me and I'll never deny you. I may even come to you if I'm horny. Would that be ok, Mom? Would you like me to come to you for sex too? Would it make your needy pussy wet and hot knowing that your own son was coming to you with a hard cock?"

Mom shivered as she sighed in pleasure and quickly replied, "Oh, yes, baby. You can come to Mommy whenever your big hard cock needs attention. Mommy will give you whatever you need, honey. I love you so much. Thank you, baby."

With that, I began a deep and hard pace of fucking my mother's wet pussy. I could already feel my two loads of cum squishing around inside of her. I had little doubt that my seed was leaking down her legs, or soon would be. I gritted my teeth and set a punishing pace as I truly battered her pussy. I loved that she was accepting the numerous fantasies she had about submitting to me. I knew that there was little that she wouldn't agree to do. I had no inclination to bring in anyone else to our new relationship, but it did make me smile knowing that for me she would agree to it. No, Mother's body was mine alone.

Mom was moaning in pleasure like the true wanton incestuous slut that she was. Her gorgeous bed bubble butt was shaking and bouncing erotically with the force of my thrusts. I could see her luscious breasts shaking beneath her. She was truly a wonderful sight to behold, especially when she was desperately horny and being fucked by her son. Her moans were deep and loud, clearly showing her enjoyment of the rough slut hole pounding that I was giving her.

Looking down between Mom's ass cheeks, I could clearly see her puckered asshole. Mmm...oh, I had plans for that tight little hole. My musings and admiring of my beautiful mother's body were interrupted by a change in her moans. Mom's moans were now higher-pitched, certainly louder, and becoming more and more desperate. I watched in awe as my mother added her own energy to my rough and deep fucking of her slut hole. She was pushing her pussy back onto my hard cock with as much force as I was giving to her.

Mom was clearly worked up into a frenzy, I doubt she could speak now even if I ordered her to. Knowing that she was obviously about to orgasm again, I gripped her hips tighter, pulling her back into me, and increased the speed, depth, and force of my thrusts into her needy slut hole. Feeling my own orgasm begin to build, I growled out "I'm about to cum inside your slut hole, Mommy. Your son is going to shoot another load of hot seed into your needy pussy. I bet you're such a wanton and dirty slut that you want to feel your son's cum shoot inside you. We'll get ready because HERE I CUM!"

I then slammed deep and hard into her already cum filled pussy. I felt my thighs tense up and my muscles shake at the sheer intensity of this orgasm. My hard cock jumped, swelled, and then erupted in a shower of hot cum inside my Mom's pussy. The force of my final thrust had forced my hard cock even deeper into my mother's slut hole and forced her whole body forward on my bed.

The force of my last thrust, built on top of my dirty and degrading comments, then topped with the sheer force of my hot cum erupting inside her, caused my mother to cry out in a high-pitched squeal of delight as her orgasm crashed over her. Mom was beside herself in pleasure. The rough pounding her son had just given to her slut hole, the dirty talk pointing out how much she loved the degradation, and finally, the feeling of her son's hot seed being pumped into her pussy had delivered her into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Mom's arms shook in the effort to stay on her hands and knees but finally gave out as she felt all of her energy drained by this latest orgasm gifted to her by her own son. With a whimper, her head and chest collapsed onto my bed, leaving her bubble butt sticking up. My cock was still buried deep inside her pussy, but having spent itself inside her was now finally going soft. I relaxed my grip on her hips and allowed my cock to fall out of her cum filled slut hole. Mom hummed in pleasure, still reeling from the intense orgasm that continuously sent aftershocks throughout her body.

Knowing that for now we were both spent, I slid onto the bed beside my trembling mother and let her snuggle into me. Mom was far beyond words at this point, but I could see the satisfaction in her eyes. She then had a satisfied smile on her face and a look of possessiveness in her eyes, but still lacked the energy to speak. She simply snuggled closer into my side and draped a luscious thigh over my legs, as she rested her head and shoulder on my chest. Looking up at me through lidded eyes, she just lay silently, before I watched her eyes flutter close in exhaustion.

Mom had a sheen of sweat over her body, and ever her hair was plastered to her forehead. She was the clear image of "freshly fucked." I was amazed at how beautiful my mother truly was. I knew that she was all mine and would readily agree to anything to please me, her only son. I thought back to licking deep inside her wet pussy, and found myself unconsciously licking my lips at the memory.

I wondered how long I would or should wait until I admitted that all of this was just a show for our mutual enjoyment. Should I just print out her erotic stories and show my beautiful mother where I had gotten my inspiration? Should I tell her that she, my own mother, was my muse? Or should I just continue as we are? Sure, I would drop hints to her stories. I would speak the lines she wrote for me and do things to her that she fantasized about. I smiled as I decided to continue on, thinking that she might figure this all out on her own. But I wouldn't make it too obvious. No sense in letting my mother in on the secret just yet.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
washdog10washdog105 months ago

The story is very good but the title is awful. Mother/son incest stories should be so much more respectful of the mom, and the son as well. Not only that but the use of the word Motherslut was grossly overdone.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Motherslut" is like 10% of the words in this story I swear :) Can't imagine why.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As I'm sure has already been pointed out, here are nine misspelled or incorrect words in your story. A good way to avoid that is to read your story backwards before publishing. This way, they tend to jump out at you! (Yes, spell check is a bitch!) Other than that, it was a good story and I look forward to reading your others.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Not really so much a story as a suck and fuck statement. Wasn't really much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My dad had a stroke so he was like brain dead he could hear and see but not so clear I'm dean my mom's name sharm she's 50 now I'm 27 now mom has the face body nice sexy boobs sexy ass and legs down to het size 4 feet and toes it's been about 3 years mom sleeps alone so I have my own campanys I suddenly bought mom a new BMW with her name on the plates I then went shopping i bought new sexy heels a few colours one sexy open back low heel with a thin strap across the toes I then bought sexy nighties some very open see trough sets and skimpy tongs with few sexy g.strings i bought few very short dresses and one special set nighties with open sides it's white I put the stuff in mom's new car u drove home went in called out for mom she'walked wearing a white leggings and a long top with her sandels showing her neatly painted black toes i said mom this is ur gift mom saw the car with her name on it she hugged me and said thanks hun u are so sweet to me I said mom there is a few gift bags in the back seat all what's there is all for u i hope u like it mom said oh dean u bought me a new car I'm sure what's in this bags are all so nice mom said I promise to wear what's in these bags I said mom feel free ok mom there's a black dress in the pink bag i would like it if u wore that this evening mom said ok dean I will and mom what ever is in that bag u will wear even that something for ur feet I said ok mom y go see ur new clothes I'll see to dad and be ready this evening I'm takeing u out to dinner mom said wow that sounds nice I ok mom i saw to dad gave him few meds it' was around 6 I had a shower got dreses by then mom walks out her room wearing that black open back dress it's short very short she put on the open back low heels showing her cute black painted toes her fingers all so black and sexy her make up to the T red lips I said wow sharm u look so sexy mom said oh it's sharm now I said yes sharm I said wait mom this gold chain is missing on u i put the chain on her neck now I said u look beautiful mom said thanks hun u make me feel so lucky to have a man like u u held her to the car she drove her own car we got the dinner place i held her to our table we had a nice dinner we then went for a walk to the mall i asked mom did u wear the under wear with this dress mom said what u think I said u hope u did mom yes i did ok thanks mom we walked talked then I said mom it's been 4 years for dad he's not making any good news so mom i want to be ur man I'm sure u notice how i look at u mom said yes i did see u checking me out now and then i said mom i love u more than u know i see u as a women I love so u tel me how u feel about me then if u say u love me I have one more thing to give u mom said I love u dean I even masturbated fee times thinking of u yeah I love u to i stoped seeing u as a son ok mom i kissed mom softly our mouths opend our tourgs were lost in our mouths then I pulled out a box it's a diamond stone ring i said mom will u be my girl mom said yes i will be ur girl I put the ring on her finger we kissed like lovers on the way home we kissing hiting holding each other we got home I went to get the special bag i gave mom i said go put this on and meet me in the balcony time went mom walked towards me wearing the sexy white nightie and her bedroom heels I saw her and kissed her wet lips the nighty is full see tru i could see her pussy that's how open her nighty was I said mom let's go see dad mom said not like this I said mom don't worry u are mine now we went to see dad I said mom stand rite by me mom did I said dad I'm sorry but mom. Won't be with u anymore she's mine now and we love each other so I'm takeing mom as my wife so now I know it's gona be like this from now on mom said Harry if u can heat me and see me I belong to dean now I'm a women it's been like 4 years iv not being touched see the outfit I'm wearing for dean he owns me now he's my lover now on hes gona make love to me and he loves my body and my feet witch u didn't like that much so now I'm going to be getting fucked nice hard by dean our blood son so l

Just know whose my man now on ok Harry I did love u but that love died long ago so dean is mine now mom and I walked out that room as lovers we kissed sucked each other i sucked mom toes body legs ass pussy boobs kissing licking makeing love till today i fucked mom in the ass my last wish was to fuck mom in all her holes in my dad's room as he watched how his wife was screaming in lust fill we both had dum blasts we sucked and fucked none stop and we still fucking and it's 2023 still fucking

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 01 I discover another side to my mother.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories