Movie Surprise

Story Info
A funny thing happened on the way to the end of the movie.
1.2k words
3.89
29.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: I was out at a movie the other weekend and a story idea came to me. I originally submitted this story as just chapter 1. I hadn't realized that there was a 750-word minimum so I added chapter 2. Enjoy.

Chapter 1 -- original story

So, I was excited about this movie. This was the next one in the book series and the hype had been going through the roof. My wife hated the books, so she was a hard pass on the film.

I got to my seat. The theater was a little warmer than expected so I took off my hoodie and laid it across my lap. The crowd was in a buzz for the film. I am sitting there, playing a game on my phone when this cute woman sits beside me with a guy. I see the rings on her finger, so I guess they are a married couple. She is wearing a book-related t-shirt, so I assume that she is a super fan.

The movie finally starts with a cheer from the audience.

A few minutes into the film, the woman's husband wants something from her and whispers "Sarah, Sarah". There is no reaction. I looked at him. He looked at me and we both shrug at each other. She is in a zone.

I am enjoying the film. So far not the best in the series, but not a bad film.

With a quarter of the film to go, I feel a hand reaching across, under my hoodie and it starts to rub my crotch. This goes on for a minute when Sarah leans over and whispers "Open up your pants."

I look at her. She is still in the zone, so not wanting to disappoint, I unzip my fly and open my pants. She then fishes out my cock and proceeds to give me a handjob.

She is very talented, and it doesn't take much time for me to shoot my load into my hoodie. She pulls her hand back and I see her lick her hand clean while still fixated on the screen.

The movie finally finishes, and the lights turn back on. She looks over to me and realizes that her husband is sitting on the other side of her, the look of joy turns to a look of horror.

I look at her and say, "I hope you enjoyed the movie. I certainly did."

She jumped up, grabbed her husband's hand, and rushed out of the theater.

Now I just have to figure out how to explain to my wife why there is cum all over my hoodie.

Chapter 2 -- getting to at least 750 words

So I get home and fortunately, my wife is busy and I get the hoody in the laundry room. I give it a quick rinse and I'm now home free.

My wife comes out of her office and asks me to remember to shave off that 7-day beard that I have been sporting on my week off. Tomorrow night there is a company party at her company's President's home and I need to be presentable. My name is John, and my wife is Susan. We have been married for 10 years. We are in our late 30s and she is the VP of Finance at her company.

I shave and get presentable. I have been doing some minor renovations and painting in the house all week, so went into full slob mode over the course of the week.

We get to the party. I know most of the people, so mingle and catch up with both my wife's colleagues and their spouses.

I am outside discussing some of the things I have been doing at home with one of my wife's co-workers when she grabs my hand and drags me across the backyard to introduce me to her new assistant. I recognize Sarah from the movie theater immediately. She looks very beautiful and is wearing a clingy sundress. She introduces me to her husband Dan and we chit-chat about various things. How they got married once college finished and how excited she was to get this job right after they got back from their honeymoon.

She had had a few drinks by this time and as my wife was chatting up Dan, I offered to escort her into the house when she asked where the nearest washroom could be found.

I of course took her to the farthest washroom in the house. On the way over, I started talking about the events from the previous day.

"So, you were really into the movie last night."

Sarah looked at me with a puzzle on her face. She still didn't realize that I was the person sitting next to her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you seemed so into the movie that you didn't even respond when your husband tried to get your attention."

She started to get a bit nervous. Probably thinking that if I was that close to seeing her husband and her, I might have seen something else. "Why, where were you sitting?"

We arrived at the door to the bathroom. "I was sitting right beside you. I know you will do a good job for my wife because you did a good job with me."

She turned beat red by now. She started to apologize. "Uhh...I am so sorry, I thought my husband....."

"You have nothing to apologize for. And don't worry, I won't tell my wife or your husband what you did. I want to assure you that your job is safe."

She started to turn white. "What do you mean? Please don't tell anyone."

"Don't worry, this will remain our little secret." I then give her a gentle smile. "However, I do feel a bit guilty."

"Guilty?" She asked.

"Yes, you gave me a great hand job. I feel I should return the favor."

Between the revelation of who I was and the alcohol, her knees started to weaken, and she started to lean on me.

"How about I help you?" I lifted her into my arms, and I carried her into the washroom.

I perched her on the counter beside the sink. After quickly checking that the bathroom door was locked, I then slid my hands up between her legs and brushed her pussy through her panties. She moaned and leaned on me saying "Wait, we shouldn't be doing this."

"Just like you should have checked who your husband was yesterday?"

As she was starting to say, "But I thought you were..." I pushed her panties aside and slid a finger into her pussy. I slid it in and out. I added a second and then a third finger. I then used my thumb to massage her clit. It didn't take too long, and she brought up one of her hands to her face to cover her mouth as she came on my hand. Fortunately, she wasn't a squirter.

As she was coming down from her high, I said, "Now we are even." And smiled at her. She was speechless. I let her down off the counter. As I washed my hands and said, "I'll see you back at the party."

I rejoined Susan and Dan and said that the bathroom was busy, so we had to wait. I joined in their chat when Sarah arrived.

She said, "Dan, I found out that John is a big fan of those movies as well. I know you hate going to them, so next year I'll let you out of it and go with John."

Then she gave me a big smile.