Mrs. Doubtfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"And, so now what are you going to do?"

I had no idea and walked over to the small bar to pour myself another scotch...neat. "Maybe..........." I said now thinking to myself. "With you being here............"

"Hold it!" Regan said. "I'm not sure I want to have any part of this little brother."

I hated it when she said that. She was older than me by a big whopping six minutes. But whenever she reminded me of that, she usually meant she was really serious about whatever she was thinking.

"Listen, all I want you to do is go over to see her later, like I did. See if she needs anything. I'll be there, so then she'll at least see the two of us together. That way, if she was the least little bit suspicious, actually seeing us together will alleviate that suspicion anyway."

"And that's it then? Nothing else right?"

"Right!"

Regan thought about it for a minute and then finally relented. "Ok, but just remember, if she does come on to the real me again, and if I do like her, then if the two of us do get involved somehow, just remember who it was that started all this!"

"I'm not asking you to get involved with her Regan! In fact, I'd prefer that you don't, it would only make things even more complicated if something else happened between you...us. Shit! You know what I mean!" I said.

My sister didn't exactly start laughing again, but the smile on her face was bad enough. "Just remember, no promises if you expect to me to help you keep what you did a secret."

A short time later I dropped in on Donna to see how she was doing. By a prearranged plan, Regan would come over in about fifteen minutes and be surprised to learn that I had gotten home so early. I would then excuse myself, and allow Donna whatever time she needed to let it sink in that it was my sister, and not me that had been with her in the event that was a question wandering around in her head.

"Oh, and one more thing." I had asked her. "When you speak to Donna, could you lower your voice just a little bit?" And then I spoke as though trying to talk like Regan. And she spoke, trying to talk like me trying to be Regan. It wasn't perfect, but it would have to do. And I reminded her not to spend too much time with her to begin with. The more time either of us did, the harder it would be to keep all this a secret.

To my delight, Regan acted just the way I hoped that she would, even meeting Donna for the first time, she made only the "briefest" reference to having been over before. And shortly after that, Donna also indicated that she needed help getting to the bathroom again. As I was there however, I did in fact carry Donna into the bathroom while Regan went off to busy herself in the kitchen. I waited patiently in the bedroom until Donna was finished and then carried her back to bed. I told her I needed to leave again for a while, but that Regan was fixing her something to eat. I left shortly after that but not before seeing my sister in the kitchen.

"Don't worry Ryan...everything's under control. I won't stay too long...but obviously I should stay with her a little while, or she might still get suspicious that the two of us have been up to something."

Having heard her say that, I realized she was right and told her I would see her later on that evening then as I actually did have an important appointment I needed to keep. I left after that, confident that things were pretty much under control. Unfortunately, I'd forgotten just how naughty my sister could be whenever she got that particular "itch".

"How are you feeling now Donna?" Regan asked her after she had returned to the bedroom with a tray of food. Sitting it down next to the bed, Regan sat down on the bed and smiled at her. Not a suggestive smile necessarily, but a knowing one.

"Not too bad I guess. But these damn casts sure do itch!"

"I could put a little lotion on your legs for you." Regan told her. "Not sure how much good that would do about the itching beneath the casts, but a nice rub-down might help to get your mind off it."

"Oh yes...that sounds like a wonderful idea Regan, thank you!"

With the food completely forgotten now, Regan helped Donna off with her nightgown in order to give her a full body massage, sans her cast legs of course. As Donna's covering came up and over her head with a little help from Regan, she couldn't help but comment on the sudden appearance of her twin molded tits suddenly coming into view.

"You really do have nice looking breasts." Regan told her. "I wish mine were as pretty as yours."

Donna blushed slightly, but the comment reminded her of some unfinished business too.

"I'm willing to bet your boobs are every bit as nice looking as you seem to think mine are. And I'd love to see them, that is, if you don't mind my asking too."

"Not at all!" Regan beamed. And without another thought, stood up and began unbuttoning her blouse. "You know, it probably would be a lot easier if I just took off most of my clothing anyway."

"Easier?" Donna questioned, a smile forming on her face.

"Yes...to give you that massage."

When Regan was nearly nude, wearing only a pair of black lace panties, she crawled onto the bed next to Donna and began rubbing her down.

"By the way........." Donna cooed as Regan began caressing and massaging her smooth flesh with warmed baby oil, "...you do have nice looking breasts too. Especially your nipples. And I thought that mine were large!"

Regan's nipples were considerably pinker in color than Donna's were, but her areolas were big enough to near cover the whole of her breast in front from side to side. The nipples themselves were already standing thick and straight up away from her breasts with the arousal she was feeling simply from massaging Donna's back and upper thighs. As she continued doing this however, slowly and gradually she allowed her hands and fingers to draw closer and closer inside her thighs, several times just faintly and briefly brushing against Donna's pussy.

"Hmmmm. That feels nice." Donna crooned into her pillow as she hugged it to her. And then spread her legs slightly as Regan made yet another long slow soft caress up near her sex.

"Well, I warned him." Regan thought to herself. And as she traveled upwards, she continued to do so and purposely rested the tip of her finger just inside the long ago wet slit that now winked and peeked out towards her. Donna managed to spread herself a little more, inviting her, and welcoming her rested finger.

Donna said. "It feels really nice."

Regan began to gently slip her finger inside Donna's pussy then, teasingly at first, exploratory, but then as Donna began to move with her, almost playfully humping herself backwards against Regan's hand, and then into the bed itself, the stroking became more forceful and pleasuring.

"Remember what I said I wanted to do before the phone rang?" Donna asked.

Regan stopped finger-fucking her for a moment, trying to remember what it was that Ryan had told her.

"Uh huh." She said, lying, still trying to remember what it was he'd said. "I've always wanted to do that. And since you got me off so beautifully that way, it's only fair then that you let me get you off that way too."

Regan did remember then, and smiled beatifically. "Oh yes, I would enjoy that. I really would!" She stated honestly. Seeing her brother stretched out on the bed going down on Donna as he'd related that story, she knew that the circumstances wouldn't be conducive for the exact same position however.

"I think it might be easier if we do a "sixty-nine" together though." Regan told her. "At least that way, you'll stay on the bottom, and I can enjoy doing you again."

Donna was all for that, having not even considered the possibility until Regan had suggested it. Removing the black lace panties, Regan positioned herself over Donna's head and slowly lowered her own needful pussy over Donna's face. She waited patiently for a moment afterwards, waiting for Donna to finally take the plunge. Whether she was reconsidering, or simply just looking and admiring her or something, she didn't know for sure. But suddenly the soft light butterfly lick of a touch was lingering about her pussy lips, and she sighed with excitement, and buried her own face and tongue down inside Donna.

For a novice of sorts, Donna seemed to not only enjoy what she was doing, obviously eating and licking another woman's pussy for the first time, but she obviously knew what it was that she liked, and thus did the same thing to Regan. She also seemed to follow Regan's lead as she used various little tricks and pleasurable employments with her tongue. And Donna followed suit.

"Hmmm, how come you didn't do it like that the first time?" She'd asked her at one point, forcing herself to remove her own tongue from Regan's cunt.

"Ah, wanted to save that for another time?" Regan said, though having it come out as more of a question rather than a statement.

"Well. Keep doing that. It's driving me crazy!" She mouthed once again into Regan's own moist pussy, filling her mouth with it, and then capturing Regan's clit between her own lips and gently lipping it the same way that Regan had just been doing to her.

"Well, well, what have we here?"

"Steve!" Donna shouted in surprise, having to actually force Regan's ass to turn slightly so she could look over the top of it and in the direction where her husband was now standing.

Regan immediately removed herself from the now very awkward position she had been in. Though useless to try and cover herself with anything, she did manage to grab a nearby pillow, and now sitting on the bed next to where Donna still lay, placed it over the top of her breasts, hugging it to her.

"What are you doing home so early? How'd you get her so fast in fact?"

To her surprise, Donna didn't sound worried, or even fearful. Just surprised to see Steve standing there, and extremely happy to see him as well.

"I called the office on the plane. Told them I didn't feel comfortable leaving you in the hands of strangers." He said looking towards Regan, "So when I landed in San Francisco, I caught the next flight back. Thought I'd surprise you. And obviously, I did." And once again he looked over at Regan, smiling. "Oh, I'm sorry. Regan, this is my husband Steve. Steve, Regan, Ryan's "twin" sister."

"Nice to meet you Regan." Steve said, offering her his hand. She took it, and gave it an equally friendly shake.

"Maybe I should leave, give the two of you some time alone." Regan stated, starting to stand up and already looking around for her discarded clothing.

"Oh no, please. Don't stop what it was you were doing on my account. Donna and I have discussed this, a great deal. We both agreed a very long time ago that if the opportunity ever presented itself, that she should "go for it". So believe me, I'm not the least bit mad or angry. Only delightfully surprised!"

Regan lifted an eyebrow in curious surprise herself. "So, you want Donna and I to just continue what we were doing?" She asked him again, still unsure of the situation taking place.

"By all means. Especially if Donna's enjoying herself."

Regan looked towards Donna who was shaking her head yes, the lust still very much in her eyes and look.

"Well, I guess I don't have any problems with that if the two of you don't." Regan said, throwing the pillow she'd been using to cover herself with back onto the bed.

"Regan's a "lesbian" though Steve." Donna stated openly. "Ryan told me that she's not really into men."

"That's ok. I really didn't have any intention of wanting to do anything with her. I'd be happy to simply sit down and watch. Perhaps "enjoy" myself a little while I do if that's not a problem."

Regan wasn't sure just exactly "what" Ryan had told Donna. She didn't consider herself a "true" lesbian in that sense of the word. She preferred "most" women that was true. But she also enjoyed a good stiff cock once in a while too.

"No problem for me." Regan said, keeping it simple. No sense elaborating any more than she had too. And then she thought briefly of Ryan. "Boy, won't he be surprised." She thought.

This time she sat directly on top of Donna's face, facing towards him while he sat in a nearby chair. Steve had removed his own clothing, and was now slowly stroking his rapidly thickening penis. Donna immediately went back to lapping and tonguing Regan's slit, and had also reached up so as to fondle and caress her breasts at the same time.

"Damn honey, the two of you look good together!" Steve moaned, now jacking his cock with hungrier strokes, watching his wife as she probed and tickled Regan's near hairless quim with her tongue.

And Regan was enjoying it too. Not only did Donna seem to like what she was doing, and enjoy doing it. But watching Steve sitting just a few feet away from her playing with him self was an incredibly arousing turn-on to be seeing.

Regan reached up with one hand and placed it atop one of Donna's. She moved as Donna moved, caressing her breast, squeezing it, and gently rubbing and encircling her nipple. With her other hand, Regan leaned back slightly, inserting it between Donna's legs and once again began to finger-fuck her with gentle strokes. Walking her fingers in and out of Donna's pussy, and almost immediately causing delicious slippery sounds to begin to be heard quite loudly as she fucked in and out of her with her finger, Regan now began to strive to get Donna off once again.

Almost immediately Donna started groaning with the ecstasy and pleasure that Regan's playing, probing fingers were bringing to her. Likewise, Donna's tongue and lips continued the delicious onslaught of her tingling clitoris that was throbbing and straining towards its own needful release.

Regan continued to look up periodically, watching Steve. His cock was nice and hard now, not gigantic, or disproportionately large in anyway, but still nicely swollen with an angry looking purple head as he periodically stopped to squeeze it, producing little goblets of pre-cum which he then used as further lubrication to continue pleasuring himself with.

"Stroke it Steve." Regan urged him. "I want to watch you cum."

She was already approaching that moment herself, and began to grind her pussy more purposely against Donna's face. Donna in turn latched onto Regan's clitoris and sucked it into her mouth between her lips and began vibrating her tongue against it with a rapidity that she knew would soon have Regan crawling up the walls over.

"Oh...oh...oh. I'm almost there Steve. Come with me!" She hissed.

"Just say when baby." Steve replied through equally hard fought emotions he was trying to control, his own cock just seconds away from glorious eruption which he held back only wanting to savor the intensity and enjoyment.

"Now then...........NOW!" Regan screamed, exploding as her cunt erupted into a fiery molten release of her female cum cream.

Below her, Donna licked, sucked, and drank torrents of Regan's juices, which poured, from deep inside her cunt like a small stream overflowing its banks.

Across the room, Steve actually came to his feet, jerking his cock with quick powerful strokes of his hand. And then wordlessly, though his face grimaced in an almost painful look to it, discharged a massive amount of sperm which flew from the tiny eye-slit in his cock and arched across the distance between them, surprisingly landing atop one of Regan's breasts.

Feeling her husband's sperm beginning to coat Regan's tit, Donna began to search for more of the fluid, feeling it as it continued to pour from his prick. It continued to spurt in white frothy ribbons that began drenching not only Regan's tits, but had begun to land on her own face as she continued to lay there licking Regan's still quivering pussy. Tasting her husband's semen, she began capturing portions of it with her tongue, and then reinserted the white sticky fluid inside Regan's cunt, tongue-fucking her with it as she did.

Eventually Steve staggered backwards, once again collapsing back into the chair. Even Regan's pussy had become supersensitive, and she forced Donna to relinquish her own hold on her, and rolled away off to one side. Several minutes passed as they all lay silently trying to recover from the incredibly erotic atmosphere they had just all experienced together.

"Fuck!" Steve stated finally. "That was incredible. What a nice surprise to come home too!"

Regan did stand up then, gathering her clothing this time, and began to rapidly dress. She'd glanced at her watch, saw that she was "far" later than she'd intended to be in the first place, and knew that Ryan would be home in a couple of hours.

"Hate to eat and run." Regan began, "...but I'm running a bit late myself now. And besides, I "know" that the two of you still have some unfinished business to take care of."

Glancing back towards Donna, who was "still" obviously in need herself as she lay stroking and teasing her pussy with her own fingers. Donna grinned mischievously.

"Yes, I haven't cum yet, and I have no intention of being left hanging either!" She announced. "I'll let Steve have a breather, and then fully expect him to fuck me until I do!" She said laughing.

Nude, Steve escorted Regan to the doorway. "Feel free to come over anytime." He told her. "I could watch you and Donna together anytime!"

"Maybe I will then." Regan said, winked, and actually reached down squeezing his only slightly limp cock. "And maybe.........next time." She indicated, and then passed out through the door before Steve could do anything to stop her.

Regan walked inside their home and immediately saw that a message was waiting for one of us on the answering machine. She quickly accessed her message and learned that one of the other stewardesses had taken sick. She'd been asked to come in for her, and glancing down at her watch, realized she'd not even have time enough for a shower in order to get there on time. She scribbled a quick brief note, telling me that she had to fly out, but would be back in two days, and ran to the bathroom to freshen up as much as it was possible for her to do.

When I got home that evening, I saw the note that Regan had left for me, telling me she'd had to fly out for a couple of days. Additionally, I listened to the phone messages, and heard a new one that Donna had left a short while ago.

"Regan. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this afternoon. I hope you'll drop in on me later, as I'm still horny...if you can believe it, and want to feel your wonderful tongue on my clit again. So, if you're up to it, come on over later. See ya then...bye!"

I stood there for a second, and then replayed the message over again. I could just imagine what my sister and Donna had been up to all afternoon long. I hesitated, and thought about going over as myself, and simply telling her that Regan had been called away. That would have pretty much ended things right then and there. But then I listened to the message one more time and thought about that succulent pussy of hers, and knew that this was perhaps my last chance, the last time that I'd ever get to see her naked again. I would as I had done before, merely go down on her, begging off as still being exhausted from the "afternoon" or something from her doing anything to me. Failing that, I would give up the hope of seeing her naked at all, and making some excuse that I had to leave in the event it went beyond that.

I immediately went into my sister's room, found a suitable dress that wouldn't be easy to remove. I figured that part was an important part of my plan, and then went back to work changing identity once again, and became Regan. Well over an hour later, I emerged from the Condo and headed down the connecting hallway from my unit to hers. Using my key to let myself in with, I opened the door and walked in calling her name.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers