My Aggressively Horny Buttocks!

Story Info
An esoteric yogic technique; jacknifing back into my submissive woman.
889 words
3
24.7k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers

This is an esoteric yogic technique: centuries old.

*

I jackknife my ass into my sub's vagina and thrust into her yoni/pussy repeatedly as the two-petalled Mooladhara chakra or male prostate gland blossoms at the impact of my horny buttocks into willing feminine warmth, vulnerability and submissiveness.

I get the same excitement in this action that a horny submissive male gets by being ass-fucked by a strap on-wearing Mistress but in this case my buttocks and prostate get the full treatment without a humiliating enema, spanking or sodomizing dominatrix being on Top & the male being Bottom!

On the contrary, I am Master, she is sub!!

As I continue thrusting my arse into my slave girl, inevitably I end up getting an erection & I rapidly shift position.

I signal her to turn around, hold onto bed, chair, table or other furniture bend over and present her nether cheeks to my Lingam/phallus!

My penile tip just makes contact with her moist vaginal lip! I inhale a deep breath and squeeze the Svadisthana chakra[ the muscle which controls,cuts off or allows the flow of urine is the Svadisthana chakra] and feel indefinitely delayed orgasmic-bliss. I do not ejaculate but copious quantities of clear, viscous fluid/pre-cum leaks out continuously while Kundalini Shakti [ which is the Semen transformed/metamorphed shoots up my spinal cord thru' the super-sensuous shushumna nadi/channel to the center of my head where the thousand-petalled Sahasrara chakra blooms/blossoms, flooding me with emotional/yogic/mental/aesthetic bliss!!

I spank my slave-girl's buttocks in joy/exhilaration not viciously but enough to smart/tingle/stimulate and silently chant' Jai Sri Lingam!'[ or Victory Lord Phallus!].

My sub's wet vaginal lips lock onto my Penile tip and she too inhales deep/withholds breath and squeezes her genital base deep in her sweet, sexy buttocks, silently chanting' Jai Ma Yoni!'[ or Victory Mother Vagina].

Neither I thrust into her nor she moves against me and no friction happens but both enjoy delayed/ postphoned Orgasmic plateauing!!

My spanking[ not brutal but stimulating] mobilizes her ass, clitoris, vagina, mindset into erotica in a regular rhythmic fashion and our juices shoot up our respective spinal cords/Shushumna nadis to our respective Final Destinations/Sahashrara Chakras!!

We release breath and muscular chokeholds relax and then repeat indefinitely for half an hour to forty minutes of near-orgasmic bliss, which would be impossible with ejaculation or premature ejaculation!?

Afterwards both of us wash our respective penis/lingam and vagina/yoni with a wet, warm washcloth and soap gel to keep the genital's hygienic!

Later I position my sexy bitch face to the wall and again thrust/pound my horny buttocks into her masochistic buttocks which leads to a repeat of the earlier scenario as my rapidly thickening phallus/lingam gets stimulated by the impact on both our buttocks & we indulge in this version of Chastity Yoga again'n again!!

If you have any problems in Pranayoga/ breathing techniques or Moolbandhasana/ muscular penile chokehold or locating the Shushumna nadi/supersensuous spinal channel or Shasharara chakra/1000-petalled yogic center in the head/brain or the Mooladhara / two-petalled yogic center in the prostate gland or the Svadisthana chakra/Kegelian muscle at the base of Penis/Vagina, please feel free to contact/ PM me...

In the beginning your tendency as a red-blooded male to grab your lingam/penis and rub, rub, rub to ejaculation[ you might even think it as erotic nirvana/bliss?] will be very strong: but prove your red-blooded, macho willpower by overpowering lust and temptation!!

Breath-controlled, root-muscle choked intense, indefinitely prolonged, near-orgasm is much more erotic, powerful and Real: compared to rub, frission/friction, ejaculate...leading to post coital confusion, haze, depression- the French call it Le Petit Mort or Little Death!!

O Yogi: Arise, Awake and Stop Not till thy Goal is Achieved!!

The Kundalini Shakti is nothing but the Semen/Ojas of a man residing in his Mooladahra Chakra/Prostate Gland and as he will-powers his sexuality into Total Chastity Yoga or Totally Chaste Sexuality the Kundalini Serpent at the Prostate Gland/ Mooladhara Chakra awakens and scoots upto the Svadisthana Chakra/ Kegelian Center at the Penile base!

Thence as he further masters his ejaculative urge & channelizes it into Chastity Yoga the Kundalini Shakti arises upto Manipura in the navel and on and on and on thence onto Visudhdha/Heart Chakra/Center... thence onto Ajna Chakra or Eyebrows Center & lastly the thousand petalled Grand Finale/ Sahasrara Chakra in the Center oh the head!!

All this happens very fast as a Needle of Bliss/Consciousness/ Lght shoots up the Spine!!

Do try this Prostate Gland Yoga as well as Total Chastity Yoga and give me feedback!!

Whenever I see a Namio Harukawa, Sardax, Gene Bilbrew, Eric Stanton, Bill Ward, Tommy, Red Rump femdom cartoon/artwork where swollen Masculine Buttocks are shown being spanked, penetrated, whipped, pummeled, caned, bottom-fucked/sodomized, feminized, humbled, humiliated, kicked, tortured my Mooladhara Chakra wakes up and sends happy electronic signals up the Motor synapses and neurons to the Svadisthana Chakra at the base of the Penis/Lingam/Phallus and my Lingam wakes up/erects itself to its full Manly Glory, excited, anticipating some pleasure/massage/spanks/fulfillment/adoration/ attention etc, etc, etc.

Why?????

Because attention/massage/pleasure/butt-cheeks spanking/enema etc makes the two-petalled Lotus Flower wake up and shine at the Mooladhara Chakra/Prostate Gland!!

Humiliation, masochism, submissiveness has Nothin' to do with the Prostate/Mooladhara centered eroticism/sexuality/energy/shakti!!

The self-sufficient Yogi centered/focused/concentrated on the Lotus flower at the Mooladhara/Prostate can stimulate/spank/massage/excite his own ass/buttocks/prostate/asshole to Nirvana!!

It don't need a callgirl/dominatrix/leatherclad mistress/wife/girlfriend to do it!!

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers