My Black Babies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah gave me a weak smile. I ran the tape between her legs from the front of the hip line, to the back of the hip line.

"Crotch length is 66. You have a deep pussy, which probably allows you to take Joe's ten inch cock. I swear, when he fucks me, the only way he could get all of his dick inside of me was to penetrate my cervix right to my womb. No wonder I got pregnant so easily. Direct deposit, no swimming needed."

"You're so bad, Mistress."

"Remember that. I fight dirty, quean. The next measurement is from the same place in front, to the middle of your black cunt. Hold this."

I had her hold the front end of the tape at her waist, while I pushed a finger into her vagina, making her squeal and squirm, then measured the distance to my finger. "35 and 1/2 centimeters. That should do it for your measurements, quean. It takes three to four weeks to manufacture and ship your new chastity belt, but soon, I'll have you locked up tighter than a drum when it's time for Joe to fuck some new white pussy. I'm excited by the prospect. I'm hoping to have a new one lined up for him next weekend, kind of a revenge fuck."

"Revenge for what, Mistress?"

"For using his position in the workplace to harass women into having sex with him. I think justice would be having my Master fuck a black baby into his trophy wife."

"Joe won't rape someone, Mistress."

"Of course not. I wouldn't want him as my Bull if he did. No, I expect the trophy wife to invite him between her thighs, once she sees what her husband's been up to and the size of Joe's cock. I could be wrong, but we'll see. You're free to go, quean."

Savannah went to gather her clothes, put them on and left, while I rejoined Alexander and Reed.

"A great purchase, sir," pointing to my cum cream coated black dick. "It was worth every penny that Reed paid for it."

"I'm glad you liked it. You need to practice deep throating it for thirty minutes every day until you can swallow it all. You can start now."

"Yes, sir. One moment, sir. Reed go to your room. I have something to show Mr. Ross. I think we're done for the day, so go to sleep."

"Can't I fuck you, Mistress."

"Not tonight. Perhaps tomorrow night if you can get all of Alexander's cock down your throat tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress."

I waited until he left. I gave Mr. Ross my phone and started the movie Penny had made of me and Jacob. While he watched, I tried deep throating, what was it called again? Oh, yes, the Bruce model. Might as well call it the Joe, because that's what it was like.

It was no surprise to me, because it was bigger, but I couldn't get all of the Joe down my throat, even with my swallowing trick. I felt that if I could hold my breath longer, I might get it down, but I seemed to be running out of air by the time I got nine inches down, and had to start again. I wonder if that was the same reason Savannah couldn't deep throat her husband. Seemed to me, Joe said she could get nine down as well. Ten was going to be an issue. I imagined my throat must bulge grotesquely when I had most of it down. Perhaps I should have someone take a photo so I knew what I looked like. I stopped trying when Alexander finished the movie.

"Christ, I'm no lawyer, but that has to be fucking illegal."

"I'm no lawyer either, sir, but I can confirm it's illegal. Violates federal laws and workplace rules, and about half of our corporate policies. The thing is, he is a fucking lawyer and he should know better. The person who took this movie, had to suck him off twice to get a raise. He apparently hits on almost every female there under the age of fifty. I don't know why the whistle hasn't been blown on him already."

"Why didn't your friend blow the whistle on him."

"I couldn't say for sure, sir, but she needed the money, and perhaps was afraid she wouldn't get it if she did."

"What do you plan on doing with this?"

"Ah, that's the good part, sir. I'd like to set up a meeting with his wife, along with Penny, the woman who shot this, who can confirm he's done the same thing to her in the past, and either you or Joe. I'd like to show her this movie, and ask her if she'd like us to film her having a revenge fuck with you or Joe to send to her husband. If she won't, or he gives us any problem, we show it to HR and the District Attorney."

"I'll talk to Joe and see if he's interested. If not, I probably would. That guy seemed like an ass."

"He definitely is sir."

"I like the way you think. Did you send Reed to bed because you didn't want him to see you giving a hand job to a white guy?"

"Yes, sir. It doesn't go to Reed's fetish, and it's not necessary he see it, because it was only a hand job."

"I have a couple more things to give you tonight before you go to sleep. We'll go through the rest of the purchases tomorrow night."

"What are they, sir?"

Alexander handed me a stainless steel collar that had a faux leather lining on the inside where it would protect my neck and a ring attachment point on the front for adding other things on it. The item on it now, was a large, two inch diameter, Queen of Spades symbol. Very visible and easy to see.

"I'm to lock this around your neck. No writing, so you don't have to cover it up, but makes your position clear."

"Do it, sir. Lock me in a collar. Show the world I'm a black cock slut."

Alexander put it around my neck and locked it shut. I felt my pussy liquefy when I heard the lock click shut. Next, he took out an anklet. It had a double strand of suede faux leather, with another Queen of Spades charm, much smaller, with an H on the top strand, and a W on the lower strand. My new Hotwife anklet.

"Right or left ankle."

"What the hell, sir, put it on the right. I'm sure Joe will have me licking more pussy."

"I will too. It was hot seeing you and Savannah licking each other, and damn, licking your asshole the way she did. I almost got another erection watching that, and I'd just cum."

"I'm enjoying testing her limits, sir. Can I ask what you and Joe talked about in your little private meeting yesterday?"

"You can ask." He didn't say any more.

"Does that mean you're not going to tell me, sir?"

"We talked about a lot of things, most of which I won't discuss with you until Joe wants to say something. I will say one thing. I told him if he didn't slap a collar on you and turn you into his submissive slut, he was making a grave mistake. You were made for a collar."

"Is that why I'm wearing one now?"

"Of course. Joe is no fool."

"You're right about the collar, sir. When I heard the lock click, my pussy instantly juiced. I need fucked again in the worst way."

"You'll need to help me get another erection."

"What else is a submissive slut good for, sir? I was made for this shit."

Alexander fucked me hard and long. I'm sure Reed heard me begging for his dick. It wasn't my little secret. Wait until he saw me in my QOS collar and hotwife anklet tomorrow morning. His little dick might pop a blood vessel trying to escape his cage.

******

Not only was Reed shocked and surprised by my collar and anklet, but so was my boss, Jacob, when he saw me in it. Reed was not shocked enough his dick still didn't try to burst through his cage, making for a very uncomfortable breakfast for him, made even more so when Alexander fondled my naked body at breakfast, then made me suck him off.

I dressed for work, pretty much like I had the previous day. Instead of merely slinky, my top was translucent. You could see the color change made by my nipples and areolae. When Jacob saw me, he noticed the new jewelry. Jacob expected me to wank him off.

"Dressed like a slut again. I guess we're headed to the supply room."

I lied. "I got spanked on my bare ass seventy times last night for touching your little white dick. I'm not touching you again until I talk to my Master."

"Why didn't you ask your Master last night? Isn't that who gave you the collar?"

"No. It was purchased by my husband, at the request of my black Master. Another black man put it on me, then spanked me for jacking you off, and fucked me four times, once in the ass. If you insist, I'll put a bra on, but knowing you for the pervert you are, I expect you'll enjoy watching me walk around the office like this."

I stared at him, daring him to tell me to put a bra on.

"You're right. I love looking at your tits. I'll be calling you into my office a lot today."

"As long as you don't touch me again. That spanking fucking hurt." Hurt Savannah, not me.

Penny whispered to me after he left, "What are you going to do?"

"The two men are discussing it. The one I showed the movie to, liked the wife option."

Another side benefit to wearing such a bold QOS symbol to the office, is that both of the black lawyers who worked at the firm heard about it and stopped by my desk.

"Are you black dick only?" Roland asked.

"My Master is still trying to decide. My husband hopes he won't make me black only."

"I didn't know you were a black cock lover," Abe said.

"I didn't know either until my husband paid a black man to breed a baby into me. He's the man who's now my Master."

"You're carrying a black kid?"

"Yes."

"Does your Master share?"

"Another black man is staying with my husband and me for the time being, keeping me stretched out for black cock, so he does share. If you want to be one of those I'm shared with, I'll need the permission of both your wives to fuck me, and if you want to fuck bareback, a clean medical history."

They looked at each other. "Damn," Abe said.

"If it would make it more palatable for your wives, I'd lick her cunt while you fucked me." I was turning into such a whore. "Talk to them and see if they're interested. I'll have to meet your wives first, I won't just take your word for it."

"Nice outfit," Roland said.

"My other black lover picked it out for me."

They both laughed. "He knows what a man likes. You have any panties on?" Abe asked.

"Nope."

"Can we see?" Roland asked.

"I guess your wives let you see naked pictures, so I'll give you a quick peek," I replied.

I pulled the bottom of my skirt up while seated, and gave them a five second flash before pulling it down again.

The two men looked at each other again. "Are you going to talk to Brenda?" Abe asked Roland.

"It doesn't hurt to ask. She can always say no."

"I think Terry would rip my dick off if I ever fucked another woman."

"Even if the same woman was licking her pussy at the same time?"

"That does throw a different spin on it. I'll have to think about that."

"Would you two gentleman mind if I took your picture?"

"Why?" Abe asked.

"So I can show my husband two more black men interested in fucking me."

"That's cold," Abe said.

"Not really. He gets very excited at the thought of me fucking black men. He's a willing cuckold. He's the one who paid to put a black baby in me."

"I'd have done it for free," Roland said.

"Do you have a ten inch dick?" I asked.

"No."

"I'm glad my husband paid. I got to fuck a ten inch dick. If it had been a more normal dick, I might not be a black cock slut."

"Sure, take our picture. Let your husband imagine the two us spit-roasting your fine self."

I snapped the picture. "Thanks, men. Let me know how those conversations go with your wives."

They drifted away after taking another lingering look at my boobs.

"You're such a slut," Penny said when they were gone.

"I know, and it's so much fun."

Penny laughed.

I sent the photo to Reed with the caption, "These two studs want to spit-roast your wife.'

He sent a thumbs up response. Reed, I had to love him. What other man would allow me to do what I was doing now.

******

Mr. Jacobs did have me in his office several times that day. They were garbage visits. He didn't have anything for me to do, although he pretended to dictate letters a couple of times. He just wanted to stare at my tits. I didn't say anything about him getting his jollies. I'd be taking care of him later.

I got a call around four from an irate woman.

"Did you offer to fuck my man?"

"That depends. Who's your man?"

"How many men do you offer to fuck, you don't know who it is?"

"Two today, but only if they get the permission of their wives. I'm not a home wrecker."

"What make you think I'd want some white skank like you fucking Abraham?"

"Ah, you must be Terry. Pleased to speak to you. I don't know that you would want a skank like me fucking your husband. It's why I said he needed your permission. Maybe you'd do it to throw a little spice in your marriage. Maybe you'd want to see him nailing a married white woman in front of her husband. Maybe, you'd want said white woman licking your pussy while he was nailing said white woman. My husband likes to watch. Maybe you would too. I don't know. It's entirely up to you. I'll never fuck him without your permission."

"You really lick my pussy?"

"You should get something for your trouble."

"I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither am I, but I like women licking my pussy. Generally speaking, they're better at it than men. I'm not asking you to lick my pussy. The whole reason I'm offering to do this is because it turns my husband on. I have enough cock otherwise, but every time I'm with another black man and not fucking him, he gets excited. If this is not something you want to try, that's fine. I won't mess with Abe. He's safe from me unless you tell me otherwise."

"You're one crazy fuck, you know that?"

"A little. Look, my husband paid a lot of money for a black man to impregnate me. I'm carrying a black baby now. I found out I like fucking black men with my husband's permission, and I'm having fun teasing my husband with different black men. I don't need yours, but it might be fun. You have a good day, Terry. Let me know if you change your mind."

I chuckled after hanging up. I felt I'd done a reasonable job of defusing her. I doubt she'd be looking to cut my throat. Probably more confused than anything. Even if nothing else happened, I had Reed thinking about me with a couple other men from my job fucking me.

Around a quarter to five, Jacob called me into his office again.

"Yes, sir. What do you need?"

"Nothing. I just want you to sit there."

"Isn't that a waste of firm resources?"

"Not really. I need some relief. I've been hard all day."

"I told you I wasn't touching you again."

"You don't need to touch me." He pulled out his cock, and started stroking it. "Just sit there looking like a slut."

I didn't say anything. A couple minutes in, he said, "Tell me I have a nice cock."

"Why would I do that? I'm fucking a cock two inches longer and two times thicker than yours every day, and my Master's is four inches longer and twice as thick. It's an average cock, nothing special about it at all. Rather boring, in fact. It's also not black, which might turn on my husband even if it is otherwise ordinary."

His cock started to shrink. He tried stroking it faster, but nothing happened. He continued to shrink.

"It looks like in addition to your cock being boring, it's rather soft as well. Pretty useless, wouldn't you say."

"Get the fuck out."

"As you wish."

I left. He was still stroking without much effect, when I did. Could it be he didn't like his cock being referred to as boring, and useless? I smiled.

*******

I got a call just before I boarded the subway home. It was Alexander.

"Don't bother making dinner. Joe has made a decision about your status as a black cock slut. He wants you to go to a tattoo parlor with him tonight. I'll pick you up and take you there."

"Has he said what it is, sir?"

"He didn't inform me. I'm as clueless as you are."

"I imagine the cuckold is very nervous right now, sir."

"You imagine correctly."

"He's not coming with us, sir?"

"No. Put on something really slutty, but not baring, since you'll be out in public."

"Yes, sir."

As soon as I got home, I changed clothes, putting on a halter top which bared a lot of skin up top, and a shorter skirt than the one I wore to work. If I sat down, it's possible someone could look up my skirt and see heaven.

When Alexander walked in the door, he said, "Perfect. I wish I had time to fuck you. Before we go, there's something else I need to add to your outfit."

He went into the Amazon boxes again and pulled out a chain leash. He fastened it to my collar, and after telling Reed to practice sucking cock on the Bruce, led me out of our house leashed. Was my pussy ever wet. As we drove, Alexander told me to masturbate myself, but I couldn't cum.

Just as soon as I touched myself, I knew that would be damn hard. I almost orgasmed right off the bat. I found if I moved slowly enough, I could touch myself without cumming, but I'm not sure you could even call it masturbating, as I'm pretty sure, that required more movement.

"What tattoo parlor are we going to, sir?" I asked. I was trying to keep my mind of my sloppy pussy and how badly I needed to cum.

"We're not. That was for Reed's benefit. We're going to Joe's house."

"Is my Master going to fuck me, sir?"

Alexander looked over at me and smiled. "How could he not."

"Are his kids there, sir?"

"I don't know."

"I won't be doing any fucking if the kids are in the house, sir. It wouldn't be fair to Savannah. I'm perfectly willing to play with her, but not if I'll harm her relationship to her children."

"We'll see."

Joe lived in a different part of Brooklyn than we did. He had an old fashioned house on a tree lined street. A good place for raising a family. Alexander unclipped my leash, but put it in his pocket. We rang the doorbell and Savannah answered it. She nodded to me, taking my slutty clothes, then Alexander, standing behind me. She opened the screen door and let us in.

"Good evening, Savannah, is Joseph home?" I asked.

"He's waiting for you inside," she said.

"Are your children home?"

"They're about to go stay at a friends."

"Lovely. May I greet them?"

"Sure. Kids, Mrs. Madison would like to say hi before you go."

Damien and Cassandra came running out. They still remembered going to the zoo with me.

"Hello, children. How are you both? It's so good to see you again."

"Hello, Mrs. Madison," Damien said. "Are you here to see my Dad?"

"I am. He said he needed to see me about something. I still don't know what."

I looked to see how Savannah was taking the news. I'd just seen her husband two days ago, and I'd promised to hold off seeing him more than once a week. First week as my Bull, and I was already violating that promise.

"Have you done any of the pictures in your coloring book, Damien? I'd like to see some if you have."

"I've done most of them. I still have a couple more to do."

"Why don't you show me some." Damien ran off to fetch the book. "Cassandra, you haven't lost your stuffed animal yet, have you?"

"Uh-uh."

"I'm happy to hear that. It was a hippopotamus, wasn't it?"

"Uh-huh."

"You're going to be as beautiful as your mother is. A real heartbreaker," I said.

Damien rushed back and showed me the book. I thought he'd done a wonderful job coloring. He seemed advanced for his age. I praised him for the work he'd done.

When I finished, Savannah took the kids and a small bag and took them right down the street. Alexander put my leash back on and Joe came out to meet me.

"Strip, slut."

"Yes, Master."

The pussy melting thrill I got from calling him that. I hastily removed my clothes, baring myself to both men.

"Kneel," he ordered. "Then show me if your cock sucking skills have improved."

They had improved substantially, but there was still that last stubborn inch that I couldn't quite get down before I ran out of air. That's the way Savannah found us when she returned, with nine of her husband's ten inches choking me. I pulled off, gasping, saliva dripping off his cock and my chin. Savannah looked on, fascinated.