My boss and her Hungarian husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to ask, I didn't do anything, I didn't say anything at all, and Attila did the only thing I needed, that I wanted, that would be the summit of my pleasure, he took me in his arms, turned me around like a doll, grabbed me and when he kissed my mouth, he stuck his whole cock in my pussy, I dug my nails into his back, and I felt my body tremble in an orgasm so wild, my mouth explored his with primal hunger, and the thrust came, he stands on the bed, me on his lap, that ogre fucking my cunt, I handed the stitches over there, I was the most depraved bitch there is, but I was his bitch.

When I came back to me, grabbing him by the arms, pulled his sweaty hair, stuck his treacherous tongue in his ear, and said very quietly: "Kill me from fuck, I'm serious!"

Balanced by his muscular arms that glistened with the drops of his sweat, I felt his cock entering my pussy, the veins, the head.

"The condom" I grabbed him, trying to stop that sex machine, knowing that when my fingers slipped in the sweat on his chest, it was a sign that I wouldn't stop him.

"Relax my princess," he said laughing, pulling the dick from me, showing the capped rolls, the condom making that dick even more pulsating.

"When you...?" I stammered.

"You know nothing, my princess," he said snidely.

Side by side, getting hot, swearing indecencies in my ear, calling me a bitch and after my little love, then kissing my mouth. He, still getting in, looked at the woman.

"Come on, you know what to do now!"

I was taking that cock in my cunt, feeling the delicious heat of that man while his wife came to me, took one of my feet, punched the four toes of my foot in the mouth, settled down like a domestic animal and watched the thick cock of the husband getting in out of my cunt. I laughed so delightedly with the power of that man, so tricky with that, I saw him with open legs, while Edna sucked my foot.

"Isn't she a sweetheart?" he said softly, laughing like a hooligan "See, this is how you will look when I devour your cunt."

"Then I already tell you that you are going to have to fuck a lot, but a lot of that pussy for me to be docile with you."

"I like your way, girl," he said.

"And I like your cock."

He stuck it in, showing the woman how he got into me, punching so good that I wanted to take it up the ass. But he was the one who asked, softly, already full of fingers on me.

"Eat that ass, fuck it!"

He spat on his dick, passed it in my ass and fingered. I angled my ass on that cock, making it penetrate my ass at once. He was speechless, I was not finished and started to fuck myself on his dick, twerking my ass, he looked astonished, doing nothing, just watching me fuck him with my ass, I sat, I held my breasts and ride it, sideways, twerking madly, he grabbed me, pounding on my rhythm.

"You want to kill me?" he asked.

"Are you afraid? Asks to stop," I said in the can.

"Why don't you fuck yourself on my horse cock? Come on, whore. Fuck yourself like a good little slut."

His cock went so perfectly into my ass that it seemed like a lie, Edna watched the perfection that was his cock going in and out of the middle of my asshole, severe, he went in and out, my ass ripped there, tamed, I was his, and that animal devoured me, without losing its malice, shaking its own hips in an exemplary way, taking me in his, making me dance for him, taking in my ass, more than good.

"You take everything I do," he groaned.

"I said you were going to have to eat that ass a lot until I was your unconditional little bitch."

"Twerk it then," he said. "Samba on my dick with your, go, whore, make me lose to you, go, samba!"

And I danced, he looked at me, speechless with my shake movements, analyzing it closely, watching my ass swallow his dick.

"Did you get a woman of your level, blondie?"

"Fuck, I'm stunned with that ass."

"So look, I can give that ass until you come very hot in that condom wanting to have come right inside my ass, then I will still show that my ass tore to your wife, I will show how my asshole is torn because of the husband's fault her."

"Show it, make a show of that ass, I love that ass, woman! I love that ass, you have no idea."

"Like this? Your hot man, son of a bitch, who delights to fuck your dick, I, God... You're fucking hot!"

"Eat my dick, come on!"

"Ordered it, stay in control," I said. "Or at least pretend, I'm making you eat in my hand, quietly, just let me fuck your dick."

"Ride," he said almost without a voice.

I sat on him, on my big and hot man, sat on his dick, hit his sweaty chest, jumping on that bed, sitting on that dick, I called Edna to me, pulling his hair, I put her sitting in his mouth, he sucked her ass while I pulled her hair, making her face me.

"I want your eyes on mine while I fuck that dick in the middle of my ass."

She looked at me almost in love, running her hand over my breasts, and kissing, I didn't let go of her hair, sitting on that cock tightly, listening to him moan with his mouth, sucking her ass. The two of us wiggling, there, in that man who would handle one more and maybe another, getting into my ass, leaving the woman delighted with his mouth. My kisses with Edna had become more sensual, both moaning, feeling that man, she pinned my hair, running her hand over me.

"Give it to him, I knew you were going to fuck his brains out," she said in the form of a compliment.

And Attila ripped off the condom, came on both of us, kneeling, fighting for his milk, he howled, his cum exploded in our faces, we sucked that dick together, luscious, we both laughing, licking, he lay on the bed, he called me to lie with him, I rested my head on his sweaty chest, she did the same. He kissed my forehead, the two kissed shortly after, then she looked at me.

"Marry us," Edna said.

I laughed, but something about Attila's kiss made me understand that maybe this wasn't just a joke.


12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A difficult read

I am quite sure an automated Grammar checker would have made a good job of parsing this story and suggesting a more structured way of phrasing the sentences.

Don't be disheartened. It appears to be your first submission, so sit back and get yourself some guidance from a proof reader/editor. Maybe then I will read more than the first few paragraphs.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

He was Horse Hung Pt. 01 My wife enjoys a huge cock.in Erotic Couplings
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion A fortune 500 company attempts to roll out a new program.in Interracial Love
White Sluts! Are American white women the sluts of the Earth?in Interracial Love
Belle Ch. 01 Belle, desperate for a job, finds more with black couple.in Interracial Love
Vietnamese Neighbors Vietnamese Mom and daughter.in Interracial Love
More Stories