My Cleaning Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark discovers that Vals just full of surprises.
5.1k words
4.7
70.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers

It was the smell of freshly brewed coffee that actually woke me up. Had it not been for that, I know I would have slept for a much longer period of time. But upon smelling it, I knew almost immediately, that Val had already arrived. Rolling out of bed, I stumbled into the still open bathroom and hurriedly took a pee. Surprisingly, it felt cool, the heat from the day not yet making its appearance. Throwing on a short bathrobe with nothing on underneath as I always slept in the nude, I made my way downstairs. Having to pass through the living room on my way into the kitchen, I was still taken by surprise as I entered. She was currently dusting, as well as humming quietly to herself. And all she had on was a pair of small miniature headphones, along with what appeared to be a black thong. Frankly, I was surprised she was wearing that much considering the day before. I was about to grab her attention, making her aware of my presence, but then reconsidered. As I mentioned previously, there was just something about watching her work, in the nude, or at least nearly so, that I found quite stimulating.

But that wasn't the only thing stimulating that was going on here either. As I stood in the doorway of the hall leading towards the kitchen, I not only felt myself starting to become aroused watching her, but I could see what appeared to be obvious pleasure spreading across her face.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself. As she stood now leaning over the coffee table, which she'd been dusting with a feather duster, though god only knows where that came from, she suddenly paused. I watched as she placed her free hand down on the table for additional support, her eyes closed. The song she'd been humming to, suddenly stopping, and what now became obvious to me as a long, low pleasured growl escaping her lips instead. I arched my eyebrows curiously, and stepped further into the hallway lest she take notice of my standing there watching her. So far she remained completely unaware of my presence. Whatever had just happed seem to pass as she stood up straight once again, though her hand immediately slipped down the front of the tiny black thong she had on, making adjustments. "To what?" I asked myself once again.

"Good morning," she suddenly said turning towards me with a smile on her face. "So...did you enjoy the show?"

Fool that I was. She'd known I'd been standing there the whole time obviously. And even more obvious as I stood there, my prick poking out through the opening of my short bathrobe. She saw it immediately, and grinned. "Seems to me that you did," she chuckled further. And then said, "Coffee break, yes?"

**

I followed her cute little bare ass into my spotlessly clean kitchen. She had already washed and put away every glass, dish or pan that I owned. Not only that, she had even almost magically cleaned my coffee pot out, which now gleamed just as brightly as everything else did. I half wondered if the coffee would even taste the same.

"Second shelf there on your right," she informed me. "Though if you don't want them there, you can certainly move them to another spot."

I opened the cupboard. The few mugs I did have were all neatly stacked side-by-side, handles all facing in the same direction. I took two of them down and began filling our cups as she pulled a piece of paper towel off the roll, folding it, and then placing it down in front of her. I thought of course she was doing so for the cups as I had no saucers for them, but that wasn't her intention as I quickly discovered.

"Ah...mind if I ask? Ah...in there, by the coffee table, were you..."

"Having an orgasm?" She laughed. "Yes...I was," as she then showed me what the paper towel was for. Reaching down into her tiny thong again, and a second later retrieving what appeared to be some sort of small silver looking gadget in the shape of a tiny egg. She placed that down on the paper towel. "I borrowed this from mom," she blushed. "Thought I'd try it. Turns out it's a pretty nasty little toy," she added to that. "Doesn't really give you a BIG orgasm, but it certainly tickles you into wanting another one."

I damn near spilled my coffee, quickly setting the cups down in front of us, though it was her hand reaching out, grabbing my rock hard dick, that was once again poking out through the folds in my almost too short bathrobe that caused that.

"I don't normally take my coffee with cream, but I'm certainly entertaining the thought," she had then stated.

"You...you actually borrowed that from your mother? From... Jocelyn?" I stammered.

"Well, borrowed meaning she doesn't know I took it, yes," she laughed at that. "But I know for a fact she hasn't used this in a very long time. I even had to replace the battery in it for one thing. But she's since graduated onto bigger and better things."

Suddenly I had a whole new list of images swirling around inside my head, though I was also now slightly paranoid, worried that Jocelyn might in fact discover it gone, and start to question it. Without even voicing my concern, Val seemed to sense it, seeing it in my face.

"Don't worry. It wasn't even with the rest of her naughty stuff. Like I said, she hasn't even used it in a while. And besides, she wouldn't do anything until dad leaves for his bowling league later on this afternoon anyway. That's when she usually does it, if she's even going to."

"Good god!" I was now thinking. "Like mother, like daughter?" I wondered. Though the sensation of her hand still holding onto my prick reminded me of the fact that we'd just crossed a new line in the sand here.

"There, nice and hard again," she stated smiling at her handy work. "It was starting to go down some, and I wanted to make sure it didn't, not until you've given me some cream to go with my coffee at least."

"You are kidding right?" I asked her.

"Well, maybe a little. I didn't mean for you to literally squirt into my coffee cup, though as I sit here thinking about that, I bet it would look sort of interesting. But no. I'd just like to watch you cum again, squirt on my tits again for me maybe before we start getting busy again. So...you up for giving me another nice hot messy load?"

I nodded my head. Hating to admit what she was so easily able to do to me, she smiled seductively, and then pulled her chair over closer to mine.

"Just relax, try and enjoy your coffee while I'm doing this. I want to play with it for a bit first, before letting you actually come on me. And then after that, I'll probably be ready for another one myself, while I work..." she said winking. "Especially since I know you enjoy watching me do that so much."

"Fuck!" I sighed pleasurably, and then sat back, watching her as she leaned over and began doing things to my cock that I never even thought about doing. Needless to say, my coffee turned cold, but my prick certainly didn't. I swear she was half Indian, or at least I began to wonder if she wasn't trying to somehow start a fire the way she spread her hands, walking them up and down my shaft as though trying to do that. It felt heavenly, and I even felt the heat from the friction she created, though she continued to spit quite frequently, keeping me lubed that way. It was decadent, seeing and hearing her do that. The squishy slick sounds she made as she continued to spit, soon adding my own natural juice to the mix, which became almost frothy as she fondled and stroked my cock the way that she was.

"God this is fun!" She quipped obviously delighted with her handy work. "Your cock is so fucking hard too! And purple as hell! How's that feel anyway? You like what I'm doing to it?" She asked, never once looking away from it, staring at it, as though expecting it to erupt any moment now, which indeed, it soon would be.

I'm not sure the sounds I was making at the moment were even intelligible. Not only was the sensation of what she was doing to me with her hands amazing, but so was the visual of her as she did that. Spinning and twisting my cock, which is about the only way I can even begin to explain it as she masturbated me, all the while seeing those nice soft fleshy tits of hers gyrating and bouncing against one another simply added to that. It was as though she had turned into this one girl/woman nasty band. The, "squish, squish, squish," sounds she was making, followed up by the almost obscene, yet highly erotic sound of her breasts actually slapping one another as she purposely bounced. That flesh slapping flesh sound, reminding me of other fun ways in creating that. And then her soft added chant, which I had just realized she was making, accompanying the rest of it, as she just spoke the one syllable word, "Ah," over and over and over again, in between the "squish, squish, squish, and the flap, slap, flap sounds." I'd even begun joining in, not realizing that I had until my balls took over. Joining her with an, "Oh, oh...oh," presentation.

It had gotten to the point, that I actually found myself sitting there singing along with the beat, a tune forming inside my head as I actually sang it to myself. "Flap, slap, squish, squish, oh what a relief it is, Flap, Slap, squish, squish..." and so on. That is...right up until the moment my balls turned inside out.

"That's it baby, that's it!" She finally spoke, bringing climax to the decadent symphony we'd been performing together. Ribbon after ribbon of white-hot juicy spunk once again leaping from the tip of my cock in a fountaneous upheaval of magnificent proportions. "Wow! Fucking wow!" She exclaimed once again, the first and second spurts actually flying up and well over her shoulder, missing her altogether. Hitting somewhere well back behind her on the kitchen floor. Quickly adjusting her aim, the next several landing and splashing against her, right where she wanted them too. Perfect bull-tits' eyes as it were, semen thickly coating each one of her magnificent saucer sized areolas and hard extended thimble-sized nipples. They were soon equally drenched, though even then she leaned forward now pressing her cum-covered tits directly against my cock, still milking it, still somehow managing to smear the very last droplets of this amazing climax against herself. Finally letting go of me as I tried desperately to make the stars quit spinning. She proceeded to toy and pull on her tits then, using my own cream to further pleasure and tease herself with. And then sure enough, just as I'd seen her doing before, once more climaxing in that unique special little way of hers just by flicking and pulling on her own nipples.

"Whew! That was nice! Did you enjoy that? I certainly did," she grinned, and then suddenly reached down, slipping a finger inside her pussy, withdrawing it, and then tasting herself. God...I wanted some of that!

"Fuck!" I mewled sitting there watching her.

"Wanna taste?" She asked slipping her hand down once again, pulling it away, a filament of her sticky girl cream clinging to it like the beginnings of a spiders web as she held it up, pressing her finger tips together, pulling them apart and then seeing the strand of her precious pussy cream splitting off into even more strands of her silly string, girl juice.

I was nodding my head like a kid in a candy store being asked if he wanted one of everything.

"Then finish your cold coffee," she grinned mischievously, and finish hanging your door in the bathroom. Maybe after that, I'll let you have a taste," she winked at me. And before I could even respond to that, she stood. Quickly grabbing her silver egg, stuffing it back down between her legs again, and then heading off. I downed my coffee in one gulp, walked over and placed it in the sink along with hers. I stood there shaking my head, looking down at my somewhat flaccid member, and wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth.

It was going to be another long hot...interesting day. And it was starting to get warm temperature wise too.

**

An hour later I had finished the door, now swinging properly again, not to mention closing. Upon doing that, I went in search of Val, wondering what she'd been up to for the past hour. I found her downstairs in the laundry room. She had washed and folded every article of clothing I had. Since I didn't yet have a bedroom set, which wouldn't be delivered until sometime during the week, Val had made do with a long banquet table. She had spread everything out, sorting it all into neat tidy little stacks. At the moment, she was sitting on the edge of the washer. I also noticed, she was no longer wearing her tiny black thong either. And...she had one of my magazines in hand as she sat there reading it as I came wandering down.

"Last load is in now," she informed me. Along with the washer just then starting to head into the spin cycle, I could also hear the dryer still doing its thing. "Oh good! You're just in time!" She giggled seconds later.

"For what?" I asked.

"For this," she leered at me, putting the dirty magazine down she'd been thumbing through, and edging herself over to the edge of the washer as it began to hum itself into the high-speed spin cycle.

"Jesus H!" I said once more shaking my head in wonder at her. This girl seemed to be insatiable, not to mention creative when it came to the myriad of ways she seemed to have in giving herself an orgasm. She was now riding the washer, almost fucking the corner of it in a way as it spun, rocking just enough as she rode it to actually derive some pleasure out of doing that. And for the umpteenth time that day, I found myself standing there with another raging hard on. The fact I had actually gotten used to working naked came as no surprise to me now, nor that I was again becoming aroused as I was. Val was becoming an addiction to me, one that was beginning to worry me just a little. But so far, I was being as cautious as I could, and yet allowing myself the pleasure of watching her, and seeing what she did next, or next would be doing to me. How much further I'd allow that, or that she might...remained to be seen.

I was a little surprised when she didn't appear to actually climax this time, once more jumping off as the machine finally began slowing down.

"Oh," she giggled, a bit of flush in her cheeks. "Already came twice that way...don't want to wear it out you know? We still have half a day ahead of us yet. And the best is yet to come!"

"Oh god..lord help me," I told myself. Which is when she suddenly seemed to be hearing, listening at something. With a squeal and a giggle, she raced into the adjoining room. One that was mostly storage there in the basement, but which I knew faced the driveway carport of her place. I quickly joined her, and sure enough, saw her standing there looking out the basement window across the way.

"Oh goodie! Daddy's just leaving!" She squealed excitedly again, and then started to run off.

"Hey! Where are you going in such a hurry?" I asked.

"Be right back!" She exclaimed. "Don't go anywhere!" And then she dashed off up the stairs. I heard the screen door open, and then slam shut again moments later.

"Naked?" I asked myself. And then wandered back upstairs myself, wondering what the hell was going on now. Or about to.

It wasn't long before I found out.

**

I had a three-sided window there in my kitchen, forming itself around a little alcove where my kitchen table sat. It afforded me the luxury of standing there looking over into her yard without really being seen. And good thing, as I was still naked of course, though no longer sporting the erection I once had. Five minutes, and then ten passed, with no sign of her. I was starting to get nervous, worried that something had happened, or that she'd been found out, seen running around in her cute little birthday suit. A few minutes more passed, and then suddenly this blur, realizing it was her as she came around from the back side of her house. I watched in amazement as she cleared the short fence like an Olympian, jumping it easily, though once more enjoying the titillating spectacle as her breasts bounced, wobbled, and flopped wildly about as she did all that. In seconds, she had reached the back door, rushing in, a wild look in her eyes...excitement.

"Come on...wait until you see this!" She almost shouted at me.

"Come on where?" I asked looking down at myself. "You don't seriously mean..."

"Don't worry. No one can see us. Too many large trees for one thing, besides the fence. We'll be perfectly safe, now come on!"

Even so I hesitated. She dropped her finger down between her legs again. Giving her pussy a swipe as though running a credit card, holding it up towards me. "You want some of this? The come on...trust me."

Like the idiot I was, especially around her, I found myself stepping outside my back door, following her as she once more raced across the yard, though this time using the small gate that existed between them. I didn't dare be so foolish as to attempt to jump the fence myself, even though I was fairly certain I could do so. Already I was reading the headlines inside my head as I dared not tempt fate.

"Man is robbed of family jewels, found naked and bleeding to death in the neighbor's yard."

Prudence dictated caution here. Which was ironic, as I was now running behind this eighteen-year-old nymph also in my birthday suit. And though nervous as hell, I likewise felt exhilarated. Finally catching up to Val on the backside of her house. Glancing worriedly about, I was at least relieved to see she was right about anyone seeing us. From where we stood at the moment, the large trees running along the backside of the property, effectively kept anyone from actually seeing us. Even so, that didn't hold true for her mother inside the house.

"What are we doing?" I asked breathlessly, trying to whisper, though the excitement in my voice still sounded like it was too loud.

"You'll see," she grinned as she then lifted one end of a nearby bench seat that was normally used for the picnic table. "Help me with this," she stood staring at me. Against my better judgment, I picked up the other end as we hurriedly moved it a few feet beneath a window that was situated a bit higher than the rest.

Val climbed up onto the bench seat once more peering in through the window. She giggled, and then looked down at me, motioning for me to step up and join her. "There's a mirror on the wall, you'll need to look in towards that," she stated. I was still hesitant however, and not at all too keen about being a Peeping Tom. No matter how tempted I might be to see whatever it was she was trying to show me.

"Don't worry, she won't be able to see you. I know. Because I've done this before. Almost a hundred percent of the time after daddy leaves, she'll go back into her bedroom, close and lock the door. The second time I noticed her doing this, I got curious. And ever since then, like I said...most of the time she does that. Just like today. Which I was waiting to see as I hid outside on the patio, waiting to see if she'd walk back into her room. She did. Now come on, step up here and join me. And like I said, look into the mirror."

I stepped up, but I was still worried. "Won't she be able to see us in the mirror too?" I asked, not yet daring to look in.

"No," she giggled again. "It's too high for her to see into, as long as she's laying down anyway. So unless she suddenly stands up for some reason, we're still safe."

I actually dared to peek in. Even then not looking into the mirror yet. But because of the shape and design of the room, all I could see was the end of the bed itself, and two feet, which appeared to be spread just a little. I then scanned for the mirror Val had told me about, quickly finding it, and in doing so...catching the image of Val's mother, Jocelyn...laying down on her bed. At the moment, she didn't really appear to be doing much of anything, perhaps just resting as I saw it, even though all she had on at the moment was a pair of bikini briefs and nothing else. I had a quick flashback to when I was still a kid growing up. Jocelyn wasn't that much older than I was, having had Val late in life, and quite unexpectedly. She had even a few times sat for my folks when they had gone out for the evening. And I of course had held a minor secret crush for her at the time. I had even recalled trying to spy on her once or twice after it was time to send me to bed, hoping to catch her doing something...anything, but never with any luck. And now...here she was, a bit older perhaps, but nevertheless, her breasts clearly revealed as I stood there on bench seat peering in on her.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers
12