My Competitive Twin Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh!"

Cindy had been riding the six inch dildo like a stuck pig until she shrieked loudly as she came. Mindy too climaxed and a squirt of her juices dribbled into Mum's open mouth.

"Well done, my darlings. Come now, my dear Mindy. Bend over."

Mindy bent over on the bed facing the door. I strangled my hard-on in my tight grip as I watched Mum push her face into her daughter's bum crack and snake her tongue into her pussy!

"Oh my God, Mum! Right there!"

Mindy cried out as her cunt was devoured and eaten. Then Mum stopped and pointed to Cindy.

"Hold your sister's cheeks open, my darling."

Cindy used both hands to pull out her twin sister's cheeks, exposing her pussy and the puckered asshole.

From my point of view I missed out on the detailed licking, but Mum seemed happier now as she bobbed her head behind Mindy.

I moved back into the passage as Mum next positioned herself behind the smiling girl. Mum's tits jiggled on her chest, and I noted how her nipples now resembled two bullets.

She pushed Mindy down with a hand on her back as she shifted behind her. Mindy gasped she was speared on the false cock and made two fists with which to beat on the mattress.

"What a pretty bottom, my love."

Mindy parted her legs wide as Mum placed hers in-between and drove up into her own daughter's pussy!

Cindy joined them and reached down beneath her identical twin to rub her clit. I fisted my boner with lightning fast jerks as I watched all three make out.

"You like that, my lovely? How my cock is opening and stretching your tight little pussy?"

"Oh, God, Mum! Oh, that is so good."

Mum began Mindy harder and deeper, and the girl started to scream.

"Make me cum, Mummy! Please make me cum!"

Mum fucked her as fast as she could, and her hefty tits bounced wildly on her chest.

"Yes!"

Mindy came and deposited a puddle of fluids on the bed as Mum pulled the dildo from her spasming pussy. Mum further surprised me by pushing her face into her daughter's backside to lap up as much of the sweet honey as she could. THEN! She kissed Cindy full on the lips to exchange spit and cum from her mouth to the girl.

"Your turn, babes."

Cindy laid on her back with her head towards the door as Mother settled on top of her and thrust up into her with the false cock. Her arms stretched up over Cindy's head as Mum ground her hips and started humping. Mum pushed and pulled as she drove up into the groaning twin.

The girl wrapped her long legs around our Mother's middle as the dildo was buried in her wet fuck hole. I was getting increasingly turned on as Cindy lifted her bottom off of the bed and Mum drove the fake cock deep into her pussy. Mum was kind of kneeling and looking ahead and I thought for a moment that she was looking at me, but she had that unfocused gaze that meant she saw right past me. Her nipples were sticking out like bullets as her tits jiggled every time she slammed into my sister. She kept telling our Mother to fuck her harder and how good the dildo felt

in her pussy. It only took a few more moments of hard fucking to bring Cindy over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Mum! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

A stream of pussy juice coated the dildo as Mum pulled out and rested. Cindy was a limp rag, and a sheen of perspiration covered her trembling body.

As I ejaculated into my fist, my jaw slackened as Mum made eye contact with me and then winked! I had been rumbled. I quickly withdrew and vanished into my room, cowering under the bedsheets.

x

It was dark outside my window as I dreamily came to. I had no idea of the time as I became aware of the fact that I wasn't alone.

"Alright, my darling?"

"Mum?"

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked on bemused as my single sheet was slowly slipped down from my naked body.

"Are you cross with me?"

"Cross? No, why?"

"For loving the twins more than you. I saw you watching us playing."

Playing!

"The thought never entered my mind."

As my eyes adjusted to the poor light, I saw that my Mother was stark bollock naked.

"I've been coaching the twins in lovemaking. They're so keen to get out there and sow their wild oats, I would hate to see them humiliated or used. I became pregnant at eighteen and I think they deserve a better start than I did. But they're so anxious to experience sex that I have had to step in and relieve their boredom and eagerness."

"So you sleep with them?"

Mum nodded as she hooked a hand around my dick and stroked it casually while she spoke. Now I figured out how the twins were so good at all things sexual. Mum tutoring.

"Once in a while. You know I need some grown up loving myself. Your Father no longer gets it up."

I shifted on the bed as my cock expanded under her light touch. As we locked eyes, her grip became firmer. She rotated her hand anti clockwise as she moved up the bed.

"And I think that you do need some relief as well."

There seemed no need for words as Mum pumped my very erect dick faster. My hips bucked up and my rigid shaft slid through her fist as she wanked me off.

"Let Mother take care of you. I know you're going through a rough patch."

Her hand now gripped me from root to tip, and the skin on my stiff organ shifted as I was vigorously pumped.

"Ho!"

I exhaled deeply as I erupted, letting several spurts fly out onto my belly and over Mum's heaving breasts. She held onto me until I was squeezed of every drop of cum. She gave me a pat on the head and kissed me on the nose.

"What would you like for breakfast?" She asked as she left me to my thoughts.

x

The night before Dad came home, I knew that I just had to act lest I go mad.

I brooded all day before I got the courage to leave my room. The twins were out with Suki and only myself and Mum were home. Dressed in only a pair of shorts, I went to my patents bedroom and burst in without knocking.

"Evening, Mum. Doing anything?"

"Keith? Are you okay?"

She was on top of her bed in nothing but her skimpy negligee and was admiring her painted toenails.

Whether it was my way of showing her I was a man now, or just letting her know my intent, I lowered my shorts to let my rampant erection spring out.

"I appreciate your relieving me of my frustrations, Mum. And I want to return the favour."

"How about that?"

My boldness temporarily vanished as Mum dragged her night attire off and laid back in the nude.

Was I mad? I had fucked both of my younger siblings, and was now contemplating fucking my own Mother? It was unthinkable. But as Mum began to frig her moistness, I was lost in a haze of lustful fantasies. She got on her back, and looked at me.

"Lick me there, Keith."

I was helpless. Totally unable to control my lust and sexual hunger.

I put my shaking hand to my Mother's bush and began rubbing her swollen pussy lips. She put one leg up on my right shoulder as I pushed my face into her snatch and snaked my tongue into that inviting pink cavern. I duly licked and lapped as much of the sweet honey as my tongue could manage.

"Oh my God, Keith! Oh yes, right there! It's been so long since I had a man."

Mum moaned out loud as I devoured her pussy and held her meaty legs out wide. The more I licked her out, the more cunt juice she produced.

Her arms clutched her tits as she tilted her head back and begged for more. I stopped licking her for a moment while she panted and moaned, just to look at the desirable older woman before me. I bent down once more and explored the star of her asshole.

"You naughty boy!"

My tongue burrowed into her anus, twirling and pressing as I did so. I used my middle finger to probe her sopping pussy at the same time for extra stimulation.

"I've never had my ass licked EVER!" She purred as I wriggled in and out of her anus over and over.

I did not let up as Mum shook and panted on her back. She came with a shriek and trembled all over until the spasms finally subsided.

"Marvelous. Do...do you want to fuck me, Keith?"

"What? Do you really want your son's cock inside you?"

"Oh, yes. Please fuck me. Please."

I felt harder than I had ever felt before. My only thought was to fuck. To plunge my aching knob onto a woman.

"Alright, but this shall be the one and only time."

"Look in that drawer and pick out a condom."

I opened the top drawer of her bedside cabinet and saw a selection of Durex. I raised a quizzical brow and she just shrugged.

"The less you know the better."

I chose a Thin Feel XL wide fit rubber and tore the packet open with my teeth. I unfurled it down over my throbbing organ got down on my front. I let her take my dick in her hand and let her swipe the head up and down her slit. I made a pelvic thrust as I lined up perfectly with the opening of her cunt. She was sopping wet, so as I pushed I glided in all the way.

I laid in her arms with my cock deep inside my Mother's muff. The feel of her pussy sheathing me was indescribable. After I blinked hard to clear my head, I started fucking her in earnest, pulling back most of the way out and then ramming back in again. She gazed at with the same blue eyes as mine and I melted.

We both began thrusting against each other, and her intense rubbing of herself back and forth meant the base of my rampant erection constantly made contact with her clit. I braced on my elbows as we fucked, and I shut my eyes and focused on a steady rhythm. The double bed creaked under our combined weight, and Mum made wheezing sort of noises through her nose every time I pushed up inside her. Soon enough, I felt my orgasm building. I gasped and thrust up into Mum and held myself fully embedded inside her cunt as I filled the condom with my cum. She clawed at my buttocks as she too climaxed and cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm shook her body beneath me. As we caught our breath, Mum gave me a lovingly peck on the nose and I rolled over spent and exhausted. We laid there in silence. Whether from guilt or disbelief, neither of us dared to explore. As I eventually made my way back to my room, Mum called out to me.

"Not a word of this to the twins mind. This shall be our little secret. And by the way."

I stood at the door with one hand on the handle and the other on my groin.

"That was the best fuck I ever had!"

END

12