My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I opened my mouth and moved further down his shaft, his head pressed against my tongue as I kept delving deeper. His taste was intoxicating and filled my senses as I revelled in having his cock in my mouth.

As I took him deeper, I pushed the dildo further into my arsehole slowly.

"Mmmm." I moaned from the double pleasure.

"You gay slut." Callum moaned as I pleased his cock.

With my tongue I could feel every vein and every inch of his cock. I was constantly rubbing against his shaft, spreading my spit all over him as I slowly bobbed up and down.

I was in absolute heaven, both of my holes filled and my cock leaking precum into my daughter's thong.

"Take it deeper." Callum ordered.

"Mhmmm." I moaned back in agreement.

I took him deeper down my throat, slowly pushing the dildo in and out of my arsehole.

I thought what a sight this must've been. Me, a respectable man, sucking my daughter's boyfriends' cock as I fucked myself with her dildo.

Then I felt Callum grip onto my hair and start to push me deeper onto his cock.

"Gllllgggg!" I gagged as he held me deep down.

With his firm grip on my hair, he was pulling and pushing my head all the up and down his cock. Forcing me to gag and cough as he fucked my face with his cock.

"Gluug...gllg....gllugggg!" I gagged over and over, loving how rough he was being with me.

It took a few seconds for me to feel spit start to drool out of my lips, onto his cock and balls and around my face.

"Ahhhh." I groaned as he pulled my head back, I could feel my spit pouring from my lips onto his cock as I gasped for air.

"You know why I love in-the- closet faggots like you?" He asked me as he held me up by my hair, "You're all such desperate sluts that I can do whatever the fuck I want."

Before I could say anything, he shoved my head back down onto his cock and kept forcing me up and down on it.

I was loving how fucking rough he was being and I was pushing the dildo in and out of my arsehole like the slut I was.

Fucking my own hole and Callum fucked my mouth.

"Gllgg....gmmmmg..." I moaned over and over from both pleasures.

When he suddenly pulled my head back and stepped to the side, I stared at him as I gasped for air.

"I'm going to fuck you on your daughter's bed now." He said to me and my cock twitched with excitement, "You want that don't you?"

I was too horny and too far gone.

"Yes sir!" I begged, "Fuck my faggot arsehole on my daughters' bed!"

He moved behind me and slapped my arse cheeks.

"I had Melissa in this exact position last week, except the dildo was in her cunt," He told me as he grabbed hold of the dildo in my arsehole, "She wouldn't let me fuck her, but you're going to."

"Yes!" I moaned, "Fuck me like the slut I am! I won't ever deny your cock!"

I felt the dildo slowly pulling out of my well loosened arsehole. When it left it felt as though my arsehole was stretched wide open, just waiting for his big, black cock.

When I felt him rub his cock head up and down my hole my entire body tingled with excitement. Something about knowing I was going to get fucked on Melissa's bed turned me on more.

"Fuuuuucckkk!" I grunted when I first felt his head slide into my well lubed hole.

"Still so fucking tight!" Callum moaned.

I kept clenching my arsehole around his cock as he pushed inch by inch deeper inside of me.

"I wonder if Joanne's arsehole is this tight." Callum moaned and slapped my arse again.

"I... wouldn't... know." I panted as he kept filling me up.

"You never fucked that tight arse? I will be." He said with a laugh.

"Oooh fuck!" I grunted when I felt his balls touch mine and I knew I had 8 inches of black cock inside my arsehole.

I was holding myself up with my hands as I felt his black cock in my stomach from being that deep. All I could do was try and control my breathing, I couldn't believe how fucking good it felt to have his cock buried in me.

Without any warning Callum pulled his cock back and then thrusted balls deep into my again.

"Fuck!" I moaned in shock and pleasure.

My hand instinctively went to grab hold of my cock.

"No! You are not doing this for you!" Callum then shouted at me.

"Yeesss sir." I moaned.

When I felt Callum's big, strong, black hands grab my thighs I knew he was about to fuck me properly and I couldn't fucking wait!

Suddenly, he thrusted in and out of me like I was a fucking whore! And I fucking loved it! The feel of the rim of my arsehole stretching and clenching around his black shaft felt amazing as his balls hit mine every time.

"Fuck... fuck... yes... my arse!" I moaned over and over as his skin slapped against mine.

"You're such a pathetic faggot!" Callum moaned as he fucked me.

"Yes! I'm a faggot! Your faggot!" I moaned.

I couldn't hold myself up and suddenly my head hit the bed but I managed to keep my arse in the air. Callum was relentlessly fucking me harder and harder.

My arse was fully accepting his cock with ease and each thrust was sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. All I could do was take it and moan like a dirty little whore! Each thrust made my moans go higher pitched.

"What a fucking tight cunt!" Callum moaned and slapped my arse, "Bounce back on my cock!"

"Yes sir!" I quickly moaned.

With my head still pressed against the bed I started to push my arsehole back and forth on his cock.

"Fuck.. fuck... fuck.." I moaned as I pushed myself back against him, taking him as deep as possible so I could feel him in my stomach.

"Just wait until you see your wife bouncing on my cock like this." Callum moaned.

"She'd... love... it..." I panted as I kept bouncing back.

I slowed down on taking his cock, feeling every inch slowly going deeper into me. I kept clenching my arsehole around him, making it feel even better.

"Ooooh god." I moaned when I took him balls deep and then back out again.

SPANK!

"You're such a faggot!" Callum roared.

"YYYYESSS!" I moaned back to him.

Then I felt him push me forward so I lay flat on my stomach, my legs spread and Callum's legs in between me.

I saw his big, black arms on either side of my body and he started to fuck me into the bed. My arse cheeks pressed against him when he would go fully inside my arsehole.

He kept hammering into me and our skin would slap against each other. All I could do was let out high pitched moans as he fucked me harder and harder.

Like this, my hard cock rubbed against Melissa's thong and the bed and I knew I was growing closer to cumming.

"Fuck... fuck... I'm gonna cum soon!" I squealed out.

"You're going to cum on your daughter's bed as her black boyfriend fucks you?" Callum moaned and kept fucking me.

"YES! FUCKING YES!!" I moaned louder knowing I was about to cum.

"CUM YOU FUCKING COCK TAKING FAGGOT!" Callum shouted at me and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"FUUUUUCCKKK YEEEEEESSSSS!!!" I screamed as my entire body shook, my legs tenses and I felt my cock erupt.

Buckets of cum fired out of my cock and over the thong I was wearing. I could feel my arsehole clenching with every spurt of my own cum.

"I'm about to breed your cunt, faggot!" Callum warned.

"Fucking cum in me! Fill my cunt with your cum!" I begged as my orgasm kept going.

"Fuuuuucckkk!!" Callum grunted and slammed into me a few more times until I felt his cock fill my arsehole with cum.

"YYYYYYEEESSSS!!" I moaned as I felt my bowels getting filled with his hot, thick cum.

He kept thrusting in and out of me as I clenched my arsehole around his cock, both of us cumming buckets.

"Fuck, you are so fucking tight." Callum panted.

When I felt his cock leave my gaping arsehole, I felt the air hit it, followed by his cum leaking out of me.

"Fuck... fuck..." Was all I could say.

I felt like my body was weak from being fucked so hard.

"I'm going to see your daughter, you should clean this up." Callum said but I was too weak to move.

As I lay there panting for air, I heard Callum get dressed and leave, leaving me looking like a well fucked slut.

When I eventually picked myself up, I could feel the mass amount of cum stuck to me and the bed. When I looked down there was a huge pile of cum soaked into Melissa's bed sheets.

"Shit." I said, realising I had a big mess to clean.

The thong I was wearing was drenched in cum.

Normally after I had cum, I had a hit of reality, of guilt, of shame. However, this time I didn't feel that, what I felt was unsatisfied because I didn't get to taste cum. I couldn't explain it, I was well and truly fucked by his black cock but I didn't get to taste any cum.

It took me over an hour but I eventually cleaned Melissa's sheets and put them back on. Followed by me cleaning the thong I was wearing and putting it back on.

Cum Addict

With all of my pride gone, I texted Callum.

Steve: Hi, is your friend free? The one I gave a blowjob to at your house?

It took 5 minutes when I got a reply.

Callum: You really have become a cock faggot! No, he's not, but there is a glory hole near you if you really need it. I'll send you the details.

Callum sent me the address for a place called "The Red Orchid" that wasn't too far from me. I had never heard of this place and I wasn't sure about the idea of a glory hole, knowing I could be sucking anyone's cock.

However, a few minutes later, the thought that I could be sucking anyone's cock started to turn me on.

I still had 2 hours before Joanne was going to get home so I thought why not.

I drove to the address and realised it was like an old-fashioned shop. When I went inside, I saw a beautiful black woman working behind the till. I was too embarrassed to say anything and just rushed to the bathroom.

When I got to the last cubicle, I saw the glory hole. Fuck it, I thought. Part of me thought there might not be any men come in so I might as well wait and see.

For ten minutes I sat on the closed toilet seat, with every second that went on the more desperate I became to suck a dick.

When I heard the bathroom door open my cock twitched with excitement.

This stranger went into the cubicle next to me and then I saw it... I thick, hard, white cock poked through the hole.

I couldn't believe it, I had for some reason only expected to see a black cock. Black cock was all I had ever thought about. Yet as I stared at this thick, long, white cock, my addiction grew even more.

"I don't have all day cocksucker." I heard the man on the other side of the cubicle say.

"S-sorry." I stuttered out, suddenly realising that if it was someone I knew, they might recognise my voice.

"Just hurry up." He said and my nerves washed away as I assumed he didn't recognise me.

I couldn't believe it, I thought I was just a black cock lover, but I was about to suck a big, white cock as well.

I got onto my knees and looked at this cock, it was at least 6 inches. It wasn't as thick as Callum's but I was happy enough.

When I reached up and took him into my hands, I realised this is only the 3rd cock I have pleased. I slowly stroked his thick shaft, watching as precum started to come out of the front.

I licked my lips one last time and then leant forward. Feeling this thick, white cock enter my mouth I was filled with pure lust.

"Mmmmm." I moaned around his cock.

It tasted different to Callum's, whether it was because he was white or not, I didn't know, but I loved it all the same.

As I slowly bobbed up and down his shaft I swirled my tongue around his head, tasting more of his precum as I spread my spit around him.

"Oh yeah, I needed this." The stranger moaned as I sucked on his cock.

"Mhmmm!" I moaned, wanting him to know I needed it as well.

"You just love sucking cock?" He asked me.

I reluctantly took his cock from my mouth but used my right hand to wank him off, spreading my spit all over him.

"Yeah, I do." I told him and then wrapped my lips back around his head.

I kept bobbing up and down, using my hand to wank the bottom of his cock.

"Fuck yeah, suck that cock bitch." The man moaned as I devoured his cock.

It was fucking amazing, I couldn't believe how much I loved white cock just as much as black and I loved every moment of it.

With Melissa's thong running up my sore arsehole, my hard cock pressed against the front whilst I sucking this beautiful cock.

"Mmmm." I moaned again like a porn star.

It was proving harder to suck a cock with a wall in the middle, but I was doing the best I could. I bobbed up and down like I knew how and licked every inch of it.

"You going to swallow my cum?" He asked me.

"Yes sir!" I moaned pulled my mouth away, there was a trail of spit going from my lips to his cock and I used my hand to catch it and spread it around his shaft.

"You fucking slut." He moaned and I went back to sucking his dick.

As I bobbed up and down like the cocksucker I had become, I felt his cock start to expand in my mouth.

"Ooooh fuck!" He grunted and I felt the first spurt of his cum hit my tongue.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, my craving finally being met.

Shot after shot of delicious, thick cum filled my mouth and I swallowed every last drop down. I kept sucking him throughout his orgasm and made sure to milk his balls dry.

By the time I pulled my mouth away he was going soft, the taste of his cum lingering in my mouth.

"Thanks." I heard him say, then I heard his cubicle door open and close.

Okay, need has been met, I thought to myself.

I swirled my tongue around my mouth, savouring the taste as long as possible before I would have to get up and go home. When suddenly, another cock appeared through the hole.

Being distracted with the taste of cum I somehow completely missed someone entered, but right in front of me was another big, black cock.

It wasn't as big as the white cock and not as thick as Callum's, but still a beautiful cock.

Fuck it, I thought.

Without saying a word, I leaned forward and took yet another cock into my mouth.

I honestly couldn't believe what a whore for cock I had become, it was like it was a hunger that couldn't be filled.

"Good girl." I heard the black man moaned and I wondered if he knew I was a man, but I wasn't going to do anything to risk him stopping.

Like the cum whore I had become, I bobbed up and down his black cock like a man possessed. Licking all over his shaft and head.

At one point I pulled my mouth away and just dragged my spit covered tongue up and down his shaft before wrapping my lips around him once again.

He didn't take long, when I heard him moan.

"Oooooooh yeeaahhh!" Then I felt another load of cum filling my mouth.

It wasn't like Callum's or the last one, his oozed out of him rather than sprayed out but it was equally as delicious.

"Mmmmm." I instinctively moaned as his cum ran onto my tongue and I swallowed it down.

"Shit, you fucking slut." He moaned again as more and more of his cum poured into my mouth.

He pulled his cock back unexpectedly and some of his cum ran down my chin. Which I quickly scooped up and swallowed.

I waited for a few minutes, wondering if another man might enter the cubicle, which they did. I swallowed another white man's cock until he came down my throat.

By then my jaw was getting sore and I thought I should get home before Joanne did.

I got into my car and started to drive home when I realised, I felt pretty full, probably because of how much cum I had swallowed.

For the next week I never got the opportunity to suck Callum's cock. He came around the house and we almost did once but there was always someone in the house so we couldn't. Whenever we were alone for a few seconds he would whisper in my ear all the things he was going to do to me, my wife and my daughter.

After two days of always having the temptation of Callum there, but not getting to suck his dick, I went back to the glory hole.

For four days in a row, I went there and sucked countless cocks. By the end of the week, I actually couldn't remember how many different cocks I had made cum and swallowed down. But, I loved it all.

I was a proper cum addict and I fucking loved it.

One day, I was sat on my sofa watching TV with the house to myself when my phone started to vibrate. I looked and saw Callum was facetiming me.

"Hello?" I said when I answered it.

"Shh, don't say a word." He whispered to me.

What was going on? I thought as he seemed to walk through his house with me on facetime.

I saw him open one door, it took a while for the camera to adjust to the light but then I started to see someone was tied up on his bed.

"How's the toy feeling?" I heard Callum say.

As the camera came into focus, I realised it was Melissa!

My 18 year old, sweet daughter had her wrists tied to the top of his bed, she was completely naked except for a blindfold over her eyes. As I kept looking, I realised there was, what I assumed, was a vibrator inside of her pussy.

"Sooooo good." Melissa moaned.

She obviously had no idea that I was watching, I mean, why would she? I knew this was wrong, this was completely fucked up! But... I couldn't take my eyes away.

Her long, blonde hair looked a little frizzy. I guessed that Callum had probably just roughly fucked her face. Then her pale, slim, toned body was completely spread out.

She was the spitting image of a younger Joanne and I hated to admit how hot she looked.

"Are you ready to cum again?" Callum asked her.

"Yes! Please!" Melissa moaned, I could hear the faint sound of the toy vibrating inside of her.

Then, Callum must've set the phone to stay on something as I had a full view of my daughter with her legs spread, then Callum came into the shot from the side, completely naked.

My eyes darted between both of their amazing, naked bodies.

He reached over and his black hands ran through my daughter's hair, until he pulled her face to the side.

"Open your mouth." He whispered to her.

I couldn't believe what I was watching, I also couldn't believe how hard my cock was as I watched it.

Melissa slowly opened her mouth and I watched as Callum pushed his big, black cock inside of her. She wrapped her plump lips around his shaft and suddenly I found myself watching my daughter sucking the black cock that I have sucked so many times.

"Oh yeah, you're so good at that." Callum moaned as my daughter tried to bob her head up and down from the side on his dick.

As she sucked his dick, I watched Callum looking at me in the camera, smiling at me. Then he reached between her legs and grabbed hold of the vibrator.

"Mmmmmm!" Melissa moaned loudly as he started to push and pull the dildo in and out of her pussy.

I was watching my daughter getting her pussy fucked with a toy as she sucked a black cock, and fuck me was I turned on!

"Mmmmm....mmmmmmm!" Melissa moaned over and over as she kept her lips around his black cock.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" Callum asked her.

Oh god, I can't watch my daughter lose her virginity, I thought.

"Mhmmm!" My daughter moaned back in agreement, shocking me that she was about to actually lose her virginity.

Callum kept roughly fucking her pussy with the toy and her moaning grew louder and more intense.

"MMMMMM!!" My sweet daughter moaned around his cock.

Suddenly he pulled his cock back, but my daughter, like her father, kept her mouth wide open. Waiting for a cock.

"You're ready to let me take your virginity?" Callum asked her.

"Yes! I need it, I need your cock to fuck me now!" Melissa moaned and I couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth, I had never heard her swear even once.

"I don't think you're ready yet." Callum said to her as he pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and pressed it against her clit.