My Descent into Slavery Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great threat," George said.

"It's not a threat; it's a promise," Sahar said.

"Have you done that before?" George asked.

"Several times, to human traffickers and rapists. I don't believe men who rape women should go to heaven with their manhoods intact, in the unlikely event there is a heaven filled with virgins for the righteous, not that any of them were righteous."

"So far, she hasn't had to do that to any men in this country," I said, "where the police can handle matters like this. She's only had to break four arms, is it, Sahar?"

"If you count the big, fat pig who I broke both his arms, yeah; four arms, three men."

"What did they do?"

"They tried to lay unwelcome and uninvited hands on my wife, or my parents."

"And one broken nose at the University of Florida, the football player," I said.

"That was you?" Malcom asked. "The guy's friend said a woman kicked his ass."

"That was me," Sahar admitted. "He tried laying hands on me."

"Why didn't you break his arm?" Trinity asked.

"Beth said it might ruin his future life as a football player and it was stupidity as opposed to actual evil. He was bragging in front of his buddy, and couldn't tolerate being made fun of, which is all we were going to do until he got physical. We questioned the size of his dick after he made a pass and rude comments at us."

"His friend said he was outside the campus bookstore propositioning the coeds who walked by. A lot of other women verified he'd done the same to them," Malcom said.

"I hope he quit doing that stupid shit," Sahar said. "We never ran across him again. Did he graduate?"

"Kicked out of school. He beat up a young woman," Malcom said.

"I should have broken his arm and a leg," Sahar said. "He'd better hope I never run into him again."

"You won't. The girl's boyfriend shot and killed him."

"He was stupider than we thought," I said. "I wonder if you kicking his ass in front of his buddy made him psychologically unstable?"

"It's possible," Frieda said. "Macho big man on campus, whipped by a woman. Might have contributed to why he beat a woman up."

"How's the woman he beat up doing?" Sahar asked.

"She seems to be doing okay now," Frieda said. "She married the boyfriend."

"What about the boyfriend who killed him?" I asked. "Did he get charged?"

"Arrested for manslaughter, pled not guilty by way of temporary insanity. After the jury saw photos of the girlfriend after her beating, they refused to convict."

"Unintended consequences," I said. "How sad."

"You can't know for sure it was the cause of him going off the deep end," Frieda said.

"Joshua, is it possible we could help them out a little?" I asked.

"Consider it done."

"Thank you, sir."

Eventually, our dinner ended. Master told George if he went to the Rosen's front desk and asked for the reservation under my name, he'd be given a room. After he left, the rest of us made our way to The Woodshed.

The Woodshed was another club that had a reciprocal agreement with Master's club in New York. Frieda and I both stripped when we arrived, locking our clothes in the locker, the locker key around our necks. I'd left on only my half cup bra, leaving my nipples bare, thigh high stockings and garter belt, leaving my pussy bare. Shortly after we arrived, there was an announcement that a Doctor of Psychology, (me, thank God), was doing a survey of Dominants and submissives, and you would receive a hundred dollars if you participated in the survey. We were set up in one of the activity rooms, where I'd previously had my glory hole experience. I had a half dozen iPads and my laptop to immediately check results.

Francesca had never been here before, and went with Frieda, Trinity and Malcom to check the place out, and explore different facets of Dominance and submission. Sahar was checking the place out for a different reason. She was looking for evidence of real slaves. If she found any, she was going to encourage them to take my survey. Master and Sharon stayed with me and since she was there, I gave the survey to her; Neutral.

Master had changed up his operation for this, too. Instead of handing out one hundred dollar bills, he'd had a whole bunch of checks preprinted and pre-signed. He did that so he'd have to write down the name on the check so we'd have a record of who took the survey.

Some of the people I'd met here on my earlier visits, were here tonight. Master Jack and Master Lamar took the test. Master Gregory was breaking in a couple more asses tonight. Neither one of them recognized me. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by that. They were a big part of my training, while I was an insignificant cog in their lives. Master Jack remembered me after I explained, but Master Lamar didn't remember me even after I mentioned the circumstances under which we'd met before.

Dina did remember me, the student who questioned everyone at the Submissive Safe Space.

"Did you ever finish your degree?" Dina asked.

"I got my doctorate a week ago," I said.

"You were with Mistress Layton at the time, weren't you? You hoped to go on that cruise thing in the paper."

"That's right."

"Were you selected?"

"I was. This is my Master, Joshua. I've become his permanent submissive. Master, this is Dina, who somewhat taught me how to deep throat cocks without gagging."

"I'm pleased to meat you, Dina. Apparently, you gave good instruction, as Beth is widely considered to be the best cock sucker and cunt licker, we all know."

"I just told her to swallow. I'm sure she figured out the rest on her own, sir."

"Nevertheless, I appreciate your kindness. Would your Master be upset if I gave you five hundred dollars?"

"Not if I didn't do anything naughty to earn it."

"I don't expect anything naughty," Master laughed, "though I'd certainly enjoy it if you did. You're a very attractive young lady."

"Thank you, sir. Is this woman learning to be Dominant or submissive?"

"Sharon is neither. She was a psychology student here in Orlando, and is hoping to finish school and work beside me treating freed slaves. Which brings up a very interesting point. You enjoy your submission, don't you?"

"Very much."

"Is there anyone you see on a regular basis who doesn't seem happy to be a submissive? They might not be actual submissives. They may be an actual slave."

"Now that you mention it, there does seem to be a couple of women who don't seem very happy. They don't join in any of the activities here like the Submissive Safe Space. I wondered if they have bad Masters."

"Have you seen any of them tonight?"

"There's an Oriental girl I've seen tonight. I haven't seen the other one yet."

"I got married," I said, "and my wife is here. Would you go with Sharon to find my wife, then quietly point out that person to her?"

"Sure, no problem."

"I'll give you five thousand dollars if you do, Dina. It's that important," Master said.

"Yes, sir. Come along, Sharon. This is exciting."

They left. "How did you think to ask her that?" Master asked.

"When Kadina pointed out a young woman who might be the slave we'd identified from the surveys, she said that woman was the only one she saw there that night that seemed as unhappy to be there as she was. Dina frequently interacts with the other slaves here, and might have noticed the same thing."

So far, my survey results hadn't turned up anything, but I wondered if it wouldn't be the same problem we ran into in LA. Someone who might speak English, but not read or write it, so wouldn't take the survey for that reason. Dina mentioned an Oriental girl. I'd never translated the survey into any of the Asian languages, having missed that part of the cruise. Sahar couldn't speak to them in Arabic either, which most Americans might not understand. Only about twenty-five percent of the submissives went totally nude, most wearing something, even if it wasn't much. It made it harder to spot suspicious tattoos and brands.

Around twenty minutes later, Sharon and Dina returned.

"I spotted her and pointed her out to your wife. She told us to come back here," Dina said. "She's a hottie."

I laughed. "She certainly is."

"You having a Master, I was a little surprised when you said you had a wife," Dina said, glancing at my Master.

"Well, he's already married, so I couldn't marry him, and I do enjoy sex with women as well as men, and she's saved my life several times, which made me quite fond of her. I love her as much as I do my Master."

"Does she have sex with your Master too?"

"Frequently."

"She looked like she could get violent. Are you safe with her?"

"She'd have a difficult time hurting any woman, but she can easily become violent if she sees a man mistreating a woman. She hates slavers with a passion, born of four years of involuntary slavery under the worst of conditions. That's her violent face. Most people will never see that face."

"I feel you have a lot to tell me about your adventures."

"We're going to stay in Gainesville for a couple more months. If you and your Master would like to visit us while we're in Florida, I'll be happy to tell you all about it."

"I second the motion," Master said. "Here's your check, Dina. Thanks for your help."

Dina took the check and stared at it for a bit, then smiled brightly and said, "I'd love to come. I'm sure Master could be persuaded."

"Here's my phone number," I said. "Give me a call if you can work something out. I'm a woman of leisure at the moment, not much to do except fuck."

"Cool. I'll talk to you later then."

I was about to wrap things up around 11:30 when Sahar joined us.

"Got another one, that motherfucker! I told Smitty's guys when he was leaving the building about an hour ago, and they snatched them both up. Questioned her and got the story."

"The woman was an involuntary slave?" Master asked.

"Yeah. She doesn't even speak English yet. Her fucking owner is a real estate tycoon getting ready to build a hotel down here. When Smitty's boys wanted to question her, they had to call up Jìngyi to ask her questions. She's been a slave about two years, but only been in this country for a month."

"Do the police have him in custody?" Master asked.

"Unfortunately. I would have been happy to make other plans for him."

"What about the woman?"

"The police have her as well. Looking for a Chinese interpreter to question her."

I looked at him. "Master, I'd like to offer our assistance."

"I'll call the Orlando Police, This is where it would be handy if Miranda was still in government."

"She probably still knows people who do have big sticks, sir."

Master laughed. "She probably does at that. I'll start with her."

Master made a couple of phone calls while I packed up my stuff. I was reasonably certain it would be at least a couple of days before the police were finished questioning her, especially if they needed to find an interpreter.

We left and Master told us the room number in which we could find George, telling us to stop at the front desk to get a key.

"Not a word about the BDSM club to George," I warned the others before we entered the room.

"Got it," Sharon said.

We quietly entered and found George asleep on the bed. "Do you mind if I wake up George with a blow job, while you enjoy a taste of Sahar from the source?"

"No," she whispered. "Sounds fun."

I got permission from Sahar to fuck both of them. Quickly taking off our clothes, we slipped into the two queen beds, me next to the sleeping George, who was prepared for sex by sleeping naked. He had a decently sized dong. I started sucking on his limp cock. It didn't take long for his prick to become less limp, or for him to wake up. As I like looking in the eyes of the person I'm sucking, I saw he was shocked to find my dark hair bobbing on his stiffy, instead of Sharon's blonde hair, until he remembered where he was and why he was there. The entry light cast enough light in the room for him to see the blonde and black haired women kissing in the next bed.

"How did the interview go?"

"It went great. Sharon is going to be a great addition. Lie back and enjoy this. I'll finish you off with my mouth, then get you hard enough to fuck again."

I hadn't bothered searching out his trigger points waking him up, so I proceeded to do that very thing right now. Of course, he was eager to get back to the sucking part as quickly as possible, but he wasn't my Master, so I mostly ignored him. I took him to the fourth plateau before I let him cross the line. Fortunately, I had a pillow handy, because he wasn't expecting it. As he started to scream, I stuffed the pillow over his mouth as he erupted in my mouth. As soon as he got control over his vocal cords, I took it off.

"Christ, that was good," George whimpered.

"Everyone tells me that Beth is the best," Sharon said, currently in a sixty-nine with Sahar, on top. "You usually cum faster."

"I wanted to. She wouldn't let me."

"That's the secret to why it was so good," I said, finally releasing his cock after sucking it clean. "Never cum as soon as you can."

I turned on the bedside lamp, figuring him watching the two women go at it, might hurry his next erection along. I was right. A little oral encouragement as he watched his girlfriend and my wife get it on, did marvels for his cock.

"Do you mind if I ride?" I asked.

"Not at all. I'm still waking up."

I climbed aboard, sliding down over his rigid dick with a happy sigh.

He started playing with the slave jewelry piercing my nipples. So nice.

"So how did it go at The Woodshed?" George asked.

I stopped riding up and down his cock and stared at him. The two next to us stopped doing what they were doing too.

"What, you think I wouldn't check the Find My app on my phone to see where the fuck my girlfriend was? Some sort of BDSM club, right?"

"I'm sorry for deceiving you," I said. "Yes, it is."

"Did you spank my girlfriend's ass or something?"

"No. I gave Sharon a survey which reveals she's neither submissive or Dominant. We went to the club primarily to give that same survey to the members, and look for women who might not be there voluntarily. There was a secondary reason of exposing another woman who just began her submission to different aspects of the D/s lifestyle."

"Frieda, right?"

"Yes. However, Sharon was kind of curious and wanted to see what it was about since I'm a submissive."

"I wouldn't have minded seeing some myself. Why all the secrecy?"

"Because Joshua Greenbriar is my Master, and he's married to a former US Congresswoman, who is also his submissive, and we try to protect that piece of information from people who might reveal it."

"Does Sharon know."

"We informed her since she was going to work for him and would find out eventually anyway."

"So the job offer is real?"

"Very real. For whatever it's worth, we did find another involuntary slave there, who's owner is Chinese, here to build a new hotel. He was arrested. You should see it in the news within the next couple of days."

"I didn't really say much about my job at dinner, saying it was a government job. Has Sharon said what it was?"

"The topic didn't come up."

"I'm an investigator for the US Attorney's office. I might get involved in that case since it's a foreign national. There are probably US laws violated in addition to Florida laws."

"I apologize for assuming we couldn't trust you. Can we trust you?" I said.

"That depends. Tell me more about the arms that Sahar has broken in this country?"

"Those were all self-defense. The men were arrested for attacking first," I said. "With the exception of the broken nose. He attacked first, but it wasn't reported to the police, but we had witnesses."

"What about the castrating thing?"

"Morocco, The Bahamas and Mexican territorial waters," I said.

"And someplace in Europe," Sahar added. "I wasn't sure where. It wasn't important at the time."

"Explain it to me."

"Sharon, please go into the bathroom and shut the door and turn on the shower. You can't hear this," I said.

"Why not?"

"Because you can't unhear it. No one but other freed slaves have heard this story."

I climbed off of George's diminishing prick. I ushered her into the bathroom and waited until she turned the water on, then shut the door.

Moving back to the beds, I saw George was sitting up now, a sheet pulled over his junk. I sat down next to Sahar, taking her hand. "Sorry, sweetie. I have to tell him."

"I understand."

"I was on a world cruise with my Master. Through his wife, Miranda Ward, who sat on the Select House Committee on Human Trafficking, we freed one woman from a man in Suriname, a Spanish citizen, named Fatima, who'd been abducted from her hotel room in Algeria where she was vacationing with her parents. She was taken to Morocco, to a fortified training facility in the Atlas Mountains, where she was trained as a sex slave and sold in Columbia to the man in Suriname. She'd been branded when she was sold. She was the first of many."

"That place in the news about a year ago?"

"Yes. In the process of doing my research at many BDSM clubs around the world, we found other slaves who bore this brand, and others who'd been trained at other facilities, who didn't wear the brand, but were enslaved with others who did. One of those was my wife, who we discovered in Brazil, in Rio."

"She'd been a slave for four years, for over a year in a fetish house in an Arabic country, before being sold to the second man who owned her in Rio. Her first slavery was the worst. She was forced into having sex with animals, and other things too disgusting to repeat." George grimaced. "That's when she began training with members of the crew who were ex-special forces from around the world so she could sell herself dearly if anyone tried to capture her again. When we were in the Mediterranean, we believed we found Fatima's parents, who'd been searching for her since she was taken. We went looking for them in Algeria. While her parents were there, it was a trap to capture more women and to hurt my Master, who had already freed over a half dozen women, and another trap for his wife, who's congressional activities had ruined a huge slave auction in New York. I was captured, along with two other women from the ship.

"My Master put together a rescue operation, trying to find me before I was branded and sold, at which point I might disappear forever. They were having a difficult time finding the Moroccan training facility, even though we'd been looking for it for months, ever since freeing Fatima. At that time, we believed that someone in Interpol had been protecting the human traffickers, as we found bugs on our ship after Interpol agents had been aboard, and we almost went into another ambush when we tried to ransom a Peace Corps woman who'd been captured by the same man.

"Sahar looked at photos of the Interpol agents and recognized one of the men as her first owner, the man who owned the fetish house. Since time was running out, this Interpol agent, Schultz was kidnapped, and questioned, his laptop and phone taken with him. The questioning wasn't polite. That's the first man who Sahar did that to, her first owner, to find out where I was.

"We discovered he was the head of a huge, world-wide, human trafficking organization involving many training centers. Simultaneous raids were planned for all of those other facilities, at the same time as Master intended rescuing me, using the information from Schultz's computer to identify where they were, and who he'd bribed to keep operating without government scrutiny. As I was on the branding rack, about to be branded, I was rescued. The man about to brand me was the second one Sahar castrated, to find out where previous slaves in their possession had been sold.