My Fall and Rise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out the door, past Jessica, who looked entirely disinterested in the whole business, and went straight to my cell. My cellies were not there, so I prepared for bed and got in my bunk. I had washed up, but when I raised my hand to my face, Tanya's scent still lingered on my fingers. I inhaled deeply, then lowered my hand between my own legs and masturbated before I went to sleep.

The next evening, we returned to our previous routine, and things continued that way over the next few weeks. A few days after our encounter, however, when I entered the common room, I saw Alicia at the table with Tanya and her friends. Tanya was giving Alicia a handful of blue notes, which Alicia stuffed into her cleavage as I approached. I looked at her quizzically, but said nothing. The next day at work, I managed to catch her alone in the dry storage room.

"Hey, Alicia," I asked her, "What was up with you and Tanya yesterday?"

She shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Why did she give you those blue notes? What was that about?"

"She owed me for something."

I struggled not to raise my voice. "For what?"

She moved closer to me. "Melissa, I like you. Don't make me give you an ass beating."

I was afraid of her, but I was too angry to back down. "You fucking pimped me out, didn't you?"

She snorted. "Of course not."

"Well, then what was she paying you for?"

"My rights." she said, as if she were explaining it to a child.

"What do you mean, your rights?"

"She can't fuck my cellie without my say so."

"What about my say so?" I nearly shouted.

"From what I hear, you gave your say so pretty clear."

"I could have got caught."

"So what," she laughed. "If they didn't want you to eat pussy, why did they dress you up like a dyke?"

She pushed past me, then turned in the doorway. "Look, Melissa, you said yes to her all on your own. I just exercised my rights to get a little something out of it for myself. I don't think you have a beef with me, but if you want one, you know where to find me."

I didn't want a beef with her. I'd take a beating, still be committed to Tanya, and she'd still get paid her tribute. Besides, she was right, I had been entirely willing to be with Tanya. But I did not leave it lie. I called after her.

"Hey, Alicia!"

She turned around.

"I want a cut."

She stared for a moment, then grinned. "Five blue notes."

"How many did she give you?"

"Fuck you, bitch. Five. Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it."

When I returned to the cell that evening, Alicia didn't say anything to me, but the five blue notes were under my pillow. I stored them in my locker and never mentioned it again. It was just the kind of thing that happens in prison. And besides, I had other things on my mind. In a few days, I was going to court. It was time for me to testify against Nicky.

12