My Friend, My Lover, My Sister

Story Info
Brother and sister have incestuous sex and fall in love.
11.2k words
3.95
32.3k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Friend, My Lover, My Sister

Unexpectedly surprising even, themselves, long overdue, brother and sister have a warm and loving, albeit a shocking incestuous, sexual reunion.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story that 25-year-old, Tyler asked me to write about him having incestuous sex with his beautiful and sexy, 26-year-old, big sister, Sarah. A long time developing, sexually teasing one another since they were 18-years-old, this is more of a love story than it is an incestuous, sex story.

Irish twins born eleven months apart, brother and sister not only come together to have forbidden sex but also, a new twist, a surprise revelation, a shocking turn of events, and an added bonus with a happy ending, they fall in love. Sister falls in love with her brother and brother falls in love with his sister.

"I love you, Sarah," said Tyler giving his sister a hug and a peck on the lips every morning and every night.

As if they were a married couple instead of brother and sister, Sarah returned her brother's hug and innocent kiss with her hug and innocent kiss. Yet, even though they didn't part one another's lips with their tongues, their innocent kisses grew longer and more passionate every time they kissed. It would only be a matter of time before they'd be making out with one another. It would only be a matter of time before brother and sister would be having sex. It was inevitable that Tyler would be stripping his sister naked and fucking her while she sucked him.

With their sexual attraction starting when they were 18-years-old, with them having grown so very close to one another, with one not wanting to live without the other ever again, they moved to where no one knew them. Shockingly and incestuously, they lived happily ever after not as brother and sister but as husband and wife. They bought a house in a quiet neighborhood and lived the suburban lifestyle of a normal, married couple without children.

Not daring to have children because of the possibility of severe birth defects, they didn't need children to make them happy or to make their lives complete. They had one another to do that. All they needed were each other. All they needed was incestuous sex and plenty of it.

"I love you, Sarah," said Tyler looking into his sister's big blue, expressively bright eyes.

Sarah smiled warmly at her brother. She loved him as if he was her lover instead of her brother. She loved him as if they were married and were husband and wife.

"I love you, Tyler," said Sarah looking deeply into her brother's brown eyes.

# # #

Maybe later, they could adopt a baby boy and/or a baby girl. With them having known each other since birth, knowing everything about one another, they were inseparably closer than most married couples. A uniquely different living arrangement, where other couples never know if they're going to make it as a married couple, Tyler and Sarah knew from the time that they were 18-years-old that their living together would work. From their first French kiss they knew that they'd have no difficulty living together as lovers while pretending to be married.

Just before I joined the Marines and my sister went off to college, our sexual attraction started, bloomed, and blossomed when I was 18-years-old and my sister was 19-years-old. Yet, sister and brother falling in love was nothing new and wasn't the whole story. I'm here to write about all that happened in between, especially the sex, lots and lots of sex.

Shocking but true, Sarah willingly and consensually had forbidden sex with her 18-year-old, baby brother while Tyler willingly and consensually had incestuous sex with his 19-year-old, big sister. Sister and brother constantly and continually sexually went at one another as if they're two animals in heat. They never tired of licking, sucking, and fucking one another.

"Suck my cock, Sarah. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. Then, I need to shoot a second load of cum all over your face, in your beautiful, lush, blonde hair, and across your big, shapely breasts," said Tyler sliding a slow finger across his sister's red, full lips.

Sarah laughed at her brother's horny impatience for him to be sexually satisfied by her. Not shy about telling Tyler what she sexually wanted, a typical man, he sexually thought of himself first instead of his sister. Yet, with them blood related, she was just as horny, if not more so, than he was. Willing and ready to have as much sex as he wanted, she could go all day and all-night sucking him and fucking him while he licked her and made love to her.

"I'll gladly blow you, Tyler," she said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look. "After you eat my pussy and fuck me. I'll gladly allow you to give me a cum bath," said Sarah a strong woman who knew what she sexually wanted from her brother. "I'll gladly allow you to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts but after you give me multiple orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock."

Doing everything that newly wedded, married couples do, 19-year-old Sarah made love to her 18-year-old brother every night and Tyler fucked his sister every morning. Yet, much like any other married couple, their lives were more about spending time together, talking, laughing, doing things, and going places then just having sex. Together forever and not needing anyone else, they were ready to live life to the fullest with one another.

# # #

"When I think back," said Tyler while fondling his sister's big tits through her blouse and bra. "Destined to be with one another for the rest of our lives, from the time that I was 18 and you were 19, our sexual relationship was long overdue."

He paused to give his sexy sister a French kiss while she returned his French kiss with her deep, wet kiss. Then, as they grew older, the sexual attraction ended and the sex abruptly stopped. Now, that Tyler was 25-years-old and Sarah was 26-years-old, they tried to rekindle their sexual relationship.

"From the time we were young adults, with all of dirty talking, the sexy joking, the tickling, the innuendoes, and that led up to this, we had a long history of sexually teasing one another," said Tyler. "With you constantly flashing me while pretending that your flashes were accidental, I had already seen more of her shapely body than most husbands see of their wives. I had seen more of your sexy body than boyfriends see of their girlfriends, and, definitely, brothers see of their sisters."

I remember reaching around to feel my sister's shapely ass through her short skirt while she reached her horny hand down to fondle his growing erection through my pants. Never noticing her before, never liking girls before and with me more into sports, suddenly, from the time that I was a horny 18-year-old and my sister was a sexy 19-year-old, I couldn't help but sexually notice my sister. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy and she was so shapely.

We lived in a house that only had one bathroom without a lock on the door. With neither one of us knocking before opening the bathroom door, we never had any privacy. From the time that I was 18-years-old and with my sister was 19-years-old, suddenly sexually teasing me, I can't count how many times I saw her in her sexy nightgowns, in her panties and bra, topless, and even naked.

The sexy games we used to play, I thought of those times when she pretended to be embarrassed when she wanted me to see as much of her semi-naked and naked body as I wanted to see.

"Tyler! Oh, my God, Tyler. How dare you? Don't you ever knock. Get out and close the bathroom door behind you. I'm naked," said Sarah.

Not turning away from her brother but facing him, she didn't cower or cover her naked breasts with her forearms or her naked pussy with her hand. She stood defiantly facing him with her arms by her side. Clearly, with her hoping that he'd open the bathroom door without knocking, she deliberately flashed him her naked body. She wanted him to see her naked as much as he wanted to see her naked.

"I can't believe you saw me naked. I'm so very embarrassed," she said while feigning her embarrassment and while still not even covering her nakedness with a towel.

Returning her feigned, seemingly, unintentional exhibitionism with my deliberate exhibitionism, I can't count how many times she saw me in my pajamas, in my underwear, and naked. Having matured from a horny, testosterone filled, young man, with me constantly masturbating, sometimes deliberately wanting her to catch me, I can't count how many times she caught me masturbating. I can't count how many times she saw my naked, erect prick. I can't count how many times she caught me cumming. I can't count how many times I flashed her my naked prick while making my flashes appear unintentional.

"Sarah! Oh, my God. You caught me masturbating. Please don't look at my naked cock. I'm so embarrassed," said Tyler feigning his embarrassment in the way that his sister feigned her embarrassment when he purposefully walked in on her saw her without her clothes when she was in the bathroom naked.

# # #

Sometimes, when knowing that she was about to barge in my room without knocking, I'd quickly strip myself naked, don my headphones, close my eyes, and say all of the sexual things that a brother should never say to his sister. I wanted her to hear how much I sexually wanted her. I wanted her to know that I wanted to fuck her. I wanted her to see me masturbating over imagining her naked and having sex with me. I wanted her to know that if she took the first step for us to have forbidden sex, I'd take all of the next steps.

"Oh, Sarah, I wish I could make out with you while touching you and feeling you everywhere through your clothes. I'd love to feel and fondle your big breasts through your blouse and bra. I'd love to squeeze your shapely ass through your short skirt. I'd love to finger your blonde, trimmed pussy through your panties."

Giving my sister a real masturbation show, with my sister surprisingly masturbating with me, I stroked myself faster while she rubbed her clit harder and fingerfucked herself deeper.

"I wish I could slowly undress you. I'd love to strip you naked," I said while continuing to stroke my stiff prick and fully aware that my sister was standing in my bedroom watching me masturbate myself over her while she continued masturbating herself over me.

Then, when I opened my eyes a crack barely enough to see if she was still there, I saw her standing by my closet door with her head back and her eyes closed. She was feeling her tits and fingering her erect nipples through her short, sheer, and low-cut nightgown. With her not wearing panties, exposing her naked pussy, I watched her lift the front of her nightgown to stick her hand beneath her nightgown to finger her clit. Obviously, with us both on the same sexual page, clearly sexually aroused, she masturbated herself to me masturbating myself.

"I wish I could masturbate you before eating you," I said encouraged that my words were continuing to sexually arouse her. Instead of bolting out of my bedroom door in embarrassment and shame that I was masturbating over her, she stayed. "I'd love to rub your clit while fingerfucking your pussy. Wishing I could give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue, I'd love to lick your pussy long and hard enough to make you cum in my mouth and all over my face," I said loud enough for her to hear.

Really going at herself now, as I was, too, she was close to cumming. I was tempted to stop stroking myself to offer her my finger, my tongue, and/or my cock. Yet, not wanting to prematurely ruin things by rushing things, I enjoyed giving Sarah masturbation shows while she continued giving me masturbation shows, too. It was sexually exciting that my sister was sexually aroused watching me masturbating and cumming over the thoughts of her naked and having incestuous sex with me as I was sexually excited watching her masturbating over me.

"I wish I could make love to you before fucking you. I'd love to fuck you, Sarah. I wish you'd stroke my cock, suck my cock, and allow me to cum in your beautiful mouth. Then, not done cumming, as soon as you removed my stiff prick from my lips, I imagined cumming all over your pretty face and across your naked breasts. I'd love nothing more than to give you a cum bath, Sarah," I said while knowing that she was still in my room watching me stroking my prick while listening.

As soon as I started cumming all over my stomach and chest, not wanting me to catch her in my room, clearly, not wanting me to know that she stayed to watch me masturbate myself and cum, she made a quick, silent retreat. Yet, it was sexually gratifying to know that she stayed to watch me cum. She not only stayed to watch me cum but also, she masturbated herself with me. All that I said about having sex with her had sexually aroused her enough for her to not only stay to watch me cum but also to masturbate herself with me.

'Wow,' I thought. 'My sister saw me masturbating. She stayed to watch me stroking my prick. She even masturbated herself with me. She stayed to watch me cum,' I thought every time I masturbated myself while replaying her masturbating herself over and again in my mind. 'My sister saw me cumming while knowing that I was cumming over imagining her naked and her having sex with me.'

Never sexually thinking of my sister before, I was sexually thinking of her now.

'That's so hot,' I thought. 'Me masturbating myself while telling my sister all that I want to do to her naked body. If that wasn't enough, my sister masturbating with me while staying in my room to watch me stroke my prick and cum over the thoughts of having sex with her. I loved watching her rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. I loved watching her fondling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown.'

# # #

For the next several years, we were apart more than we were together. With my sister going off to an out of state college, getting married and divorced, and me joining the Marines, we only saw one another when I was on leave and when she was home from school. Now, done with all of that, after putting our brief sexual past behind us, with her graduating college and me completing my tour of duty, we'd be seeing more of one another, again.

With us never really acting on our incestuous desires, I wondered if things would return to me sexually horny for my sister and my sister sexually lusting over me. I wondered if we'd continue playing our childish sexual games of her flashing me her semi-naked and naked body while feigning her embarrassment. I wondered if I'd continue to allow her to catch me masturbating while confessing all that I wanted to do with her and to her. Instead of waiting for me to sexual seduce her, I wondered if she'd finally make the first move and sexually seduce me.

Before boarding the plane, while waiting for my flight, during the long flight home, and even while deplaning, with her always on my mind, something that I always do, I thought of my sister, Sarah. I missed her and I couldn't wait to see her again. It's been a little more than a year since we saw one another. To be honest, daring myself to do so, I didn't know if I could control myself from kissing her, French kissing her, while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes.

Yet, this time, especially after my sister sent me some sexually explicit photos of her in her low-cut and sheer nightgowns, topless, and even naked, I thought of her differently. I thought of her not as a brother would think of his sister. I thought of how a man would think of his girlfriend, lover, or wife. Now, whenever I thought of her, I thought of her sexually. I thought of her as my blood related, little whore. Unable to remove my mind from the incestuous gutter, I thought of her large C cup or small D cup tits.

Perhaps, because I had been at war, expecting the worst, I thought I'd be coming home in a body bag. Every day I thought was my last day on Earth. Every day I thought that I wouldn't come out of there alive. Every day, I thought that I'd never see Sarah again. I swore that if I made it home alive, making my move to have sex with my sister, I'd tell her again and confess how I truly, sexually felt about her.

After seeing so very many of my buddies gunned down or blown to bits, I thought that I was going to die. Now, with all of that death, devastation, and destruction behind me, whenever I thought about my sister, longing for her and sexually desiring her, I thought of her sexually. Not how a brother should think of his sister, I thought of her naked. Fearing that she'd think that I was perverted for wanting to have sex with her, I thought of all of the missed opportunities to have a romantic, albeit forbidden, sexual affair with her.

# # #

'I should have told her how I sexually felt about her before I left. Yet, now that I was coming home, I'll definitely tell her how I feel about her now,' I thought.

"I love you, Sarah," I whispered to myself while on the plane. "I want to have sex with you. I can't wait to fuck you."

I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over the photos of my topless and naked sister. Even now, staring at her sexy photos while flying home, I had an erection. I couldn't wait to see her in person again. I couldn't wait to see if she still sexually felt about me in the way that I still sexually felt about her.

I wondered how she'd react to me seeing photos of her without her clothes. Proud that she was my sister, I showed her topless and naked photos to all of my Marine buddies. Yet, awkwardly embarrassed that she sent me naked photos of herself, I told all of my friends that she was my girlfriend and my sexy fiancée, instead of telling them that she was my sister.

"Psst, you wanna see naked photos of my fiancée?"

No one ever said no. After showing me her topless and naked body, something so forbidden for me to do before, but something that she may agree to do now. I wondered if she'd allow me to kiss her, French kiss her. I wondered if she'd allow me to touch and feel her through her clothes while kissing her. I wondered if she'd finally allow me to have sex with her.

I wondered if she'd allow me to make out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere that a brother should never feel his sister and a sister should never allow her brother to feel her through her clothes. Alas, even though I knew that it was nothing more than a sexual fantasy, it was hot to imagine to think that she would. It was hot to imagine finally having consensual, incestuous sex with my big sister. I'd love nothing more than to pound my sister's pussy and hump her mouth with my erect prick.

I thought of her not as a brother would think of his sister but as a man would think of his woman. When I thought of her sexually, the hornier that I became. Now, that she was divorced and free from that oaf, in the way that he had sex with my sexy sister, I thought of my sister naked and her having sex with me. Stunned over seeing her topless and naked photos, yet, happy that she sent them to me, something she'd never do if she thought that I wasn't coming home alive from war, I couldn't believe my sister sent me such sexually revealing photos of herself.

Not since I was a horny teenager had I sexually thought of my sister in the way that I was sexually thinking about her now. War and death changes someone when they think that they're going to die and won't be coming home to see their loved ones. Several times, pinned down under barrage of enemy fire, and caught in bad ways, I thought I was going to die in the desert of Iraq or Afghanistan. Yet, leaving there without a wound or so much as a scratch, not my time to go, I was one of the lucky ones.