My Late Son: A95 Ch. 02

Story Info
All the characters are above 18 in this story.
868 words
3.55
5.8k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers

DCP Ruchira.

Next day the papers' headlines were screaming" Gang Don grotesquely injured by mysterious assassin!?" "Two gang henchmen injured at Mumbai suburb swimming pool under mysterious circumstances!" Rumours swirled around: the grapevine buzzed asto which exact gang was targeting which other gang members and Dons. I received a phone call" This is Ruchira here. I'm the Deputy Commisioner, Police, Crime Branch, Mumbai. I'm sending a wireless van to bring you to HQ., please cooperate and you will just have to answer some simple questions ." A sweet, feminine voice but the steel behind the silky tone was evident even to my mean intelligence . I was about to ring up my Lawyer, Adv. Behl when A95 suddenly materialized in my office" Baba, no worries, go unafraid: I'll handle Ruchira for you!" I never knew how prophetic his words were. "A95, how are you son, care for some coffee?" I courteously enquired of my son. "Where i now am Baba, we neither feel hunger nor thirst!" He answered." I'll be accompanying you in the Black Maria, but the cops won't see me as they don't possess Divyadrishti". Soon we were hauled in by her henchmen and driven over to her plush office: the constables were polite and courteous.Inside the lioness's den she point blank asked me "Mr.A9 did these goons and this don harass you? My informants say he was after your industrial estate and you were at breaking point. People in your place have been known to hire supari contractors[ Mumbai-ese for hired mercenaries] and take the law in their own hands!" Her beautiful face was masked in hostile sentiments and I was her Prime Suspect!?! Suddenly my darling A95 materialized in front of her stunned eyes and I have seen Him so angry, in my life. He magically gestured and her two bodyguards fell unconscious to the carpeted floor, unhurt."Stop bullying my father he had nothing to do with the Law of Karma taking it's own course!" He growled.'But here the Indian Penal Code applies young man and I am taking you into custody for abetting the crime!' She produced handcuffs and tried to arrest Lord Kartikeya Himself, of course under the impression He was a mercenary Gunman of the Mumbai Underworld!?

He magically gestured and she was cuffed wrists demurely held behind her pert ass and breasts heaving in righteous anger!

Eyes flashing imperiously, she told Him" this is Sexual Harassment, you'll not see the outside world for a loooong time, buster!"

In a trice she was upended across His knees and His divine hand flashed down again'n again on her khaki-clad taut buttocks!!!

"owww, lemme go: you beast! Ouch!! OWWW!"

Soon she was reduced to a blubbering terrified schoolgirl begging her stern headmaster piteously to stop corporal discipline on her burning bottom: "Merciful, kind, sweet Sir pleeeeeze merceee OWWWWW!"

"Now you silly girl, will you let Baba go???" SMAACK!

"I'll do anything, Sir!"

Soon she was standing up, staring goggle-eyed at my son, rubbing her buttocks gingerly while He filled her in on His Divine Origin.

She said" May I be permitted to visit Indralok to verify your fantastic claims My Lord? Your Lordship, please understand I have no doubt but i cannot put this in a FIR/Police diary!"

"You will have to prove your Loyalty as my bondsmaiden, before you can glimpse Indraloka, mortal woman: even Baba has not been privileged to do so!"

"How may I prove my fealty, allegience, abject subservience My Master?" squeaked the DCP

"By taking this ivory butt-plug up your rectum and kissing Baba's feet as recompense for the unnecessary trouble you have caused him!" boomed out my son, with a glint of amusement in twinkling eyes!!![ an ivory, polished butt-punisher magically appeared on the DCP's table]....to be contd.

She unbuckled belt, ripped off khaki trousers, pulled down white,cotton Joćkey panties and sucked the ivory butt punisher like it was candy, slurping noisily: when it was coated with her saliva as much as she judged was adequate, she bent over and plunged it up flawless brown butt cheeks in one brutal motion----guess IPS gals are real tough chicks!?

' Uugh' she moaned in a slight nod to discomfort and presented herself for Father and son's inspection on all fours, ass skywards, nose floorwards!!!

"Ok, that's your test of fealty duly certified herewith! Now how about kissing Baba's feet??" Curtly enquired A95.

To my pleasant surprise tge Lady cop with the ivory butt-plug sticking out of her cutie-pie rump, like a bitch's tail crawled over and made amends for her earlier behaviour by humbly kissing my feet, toes, ankles and even sucking on tgem!!!

I quietly asked A95" how do you procure ivory in Heaven?"

, hoping they did'nt have poachers in Swargalok too.

He replied" Airavata, Indra's Divine Mount sheds his tusks twice a year and His Master hold's Ivory Auctions in His Palace!!!

Kartikeyan masterfully swung the bare arsed Police officer into His muscular, sculpted arms with a breezy" You passed the Test, girlie!" And whisked her into sheer air!

Her eyes were shining like a teenager on her first date, but her polished, creamy derriere bore the angry, red hand-prints of a passionate, macho God!!!

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers