My Longtime Crush Susie & My Sister

Story Info
Susie seduces Bruce by asking for pictures.
6.9k words
4.62
74.9k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My longtime crush Susie, and my sister Marcia

This is my entry into the 2021 April Fool's Day Contest. Your votes (via stars) and comments will be much appreciated.

**

FRIDAY

Bruce was just a bit incredulous. Why he should have been, was a bit of a mystery. After all, he'd known Susie for years, they went to elementary, junior high, and high school together. Her family lived right next door to his, and yet they rarely saw each other. Susie had been the long-time girlfriend of his best friend Bill. They always enjoyed each other's company, but having Susie cold call him, during vacation, just seemed strange.

Of course, it could have been a different Susie; he did know three of them, after all. His little sister Marcia wrote the memo for him, however, and she put a little heart as her dot over the letter "i", and that meant it was Susie Case. She was the only Susie his sister Marcia would write with a tiny heart. It was one of Marcia's myriad ways she liked to tease Bruce. Yes, there was no question it was his longtime heart throb, Susie Case, who had called Bruce, out of the blue. He knew Susie and Bill had split when they each went off to different colleges. He also knew Susie had no romantic or sexual interest in him, Bruce.

Why did Susie call him? He went through all the possibilities in his head, and none of them clicked. "Aren't you going to call Susie back? I told her you would," Marcia said, smiling a teasingly evil little grin.

"Yes, of course. I'll use my cell. In my room," Bruce said.

Bruce called Susie back. Marcia listened in at the closed door of Bruce's room. "Do you still take pictures 24/7?" Susie asked.

"No, college makes me work. Now it's more like 22/6. I take Sundays off. Sometimes," Bruce replied, listening to Susie's fetching giggle in reply.

"Well, I'd like to hire you for some photography work," Susie said. "What are your rates, these days?"

It was a good question. Bruce had been obsessively taking pictures since the age of five years old, and he had become a known photographer, with some of his work shown in art galleries, and occasionally someone would even buy a print! He learned not to charge too much, but more importantly, not to charge too little. It was important for Bruce to sell prints of his art, because that made all of his camera equipment expenses tax deductible, as a money-losing photographer.

"For you, Susie, it's free. What kind of photography are you looking for?" Bruce asked.

"Meet me at Starbucks in half an hour, and I'll explain. Sorry to be mysterious, but it's too embarrassing to discuss over the phone, especially with your sister Marcia listening in," Susie said. Bruce chuckled to himself. Susie had Marcia pegged.

Bruce thought Susie looked even prettier than he remembered. She'd had her long hair cut and styled, and her blue eyes shone as if they were themselves little LED light bulbs. Her high cheekbones stood out when she smiled, and she gave Bruce a dazzling smile when she entered the Starbucks and saw him sitting there with a coffee and a sweet roll. Bruce noticed that Susie's always dynamite figure had, if anything, improved with college life. Bill had always raved about Susie in bed when they were in high school, and while it was impossible for Bruce to tell, Bruce would bet big money that men were not ignoring Susie in college, either.

It didn't take long, after a bit of small talk, for Susie to mention her boyfriend at college, effectively killing Bruce's fantasies about why she had called him. He let Susie set the agenda, since she had said her request was embarrassing. Eventually, she got around to it.

"My boyfriend Doug wants some pictures of me to get him through the lonely times, since our schools are now online," she began. Bruce waited. "You know, one's to help him get through his loneliness." He still didn't help her. Exasperated, she blurted, "You know, Bruce, sexy pictures."

They each waited for the other to speak next. Susie was going to outwait him, and she was already blushing. "What kind of sexy?" Bruce asked.

"He wants a picture of me topless," she whispered.

"You mean, wearing just your bra?" Bruce asked. He didn't whisper back.

"Oh, that would be clever. It's not what he means, but it would be fun to start with that!" she said.

"To start with?" he asked.

"Oh c'mon, Bruce. Once I give him his first request, do you seriously think he'll not ask for more?" she replied.

"Well, I don't know the man. I do know, however, that in his place, I would."

"Exactly."

"But Susie, where do I come in? The time-honored way to send a boyfriend sexy pictures of that ilk, is to go into the bathroom, lock the door, and take a selfie with your phone. You don't need me," Bruce said.

"Of course, I've tried that. The results are horrible. If I'm going to do this, I want to look pretty in the pictures. If you take them, I will. I'm sure of it," she said.

"I'll get to see you topless, too," he said, giving her his most lascivious smile.

"Yes, there's that, I suppose. It can't be helped. So, you'll help me?" Susie asked. Her eyes twinkled with mischief.

"I'd love to see you topless, Susie; you must know I think you're gorgeous and I've long had a crush on you," Bruce began, being disarmingly frank.

"You've never even asked me out," Susie said. "I had no idea." Bruce didn't believe her. She had to know he's adored her, literally, for years.

"Bill's my best friend, and you were his girl," Bruce explained.

Susie nodded, showing comprehension. "Well, now I'm not." Susie paused, allowing her words to sink in. Bruce didn't know what to think. "Will you help me, then?"

"Why did you break up with Bill, anyway?" Bruce asked, avoiding her question.

"He didn't tell you? You're his best friend," she replied.

"He refused to talk about it. He was always on the verge of tears when the subject of you came up," Bruce replied.

"Maybe those things are better left unsaid. Anyway, will you help me with the pictures?" Susie asked.

"No. Sorry."

Susie was stunned. "Why the f**k not?"

"Susie, I'm of the firm belief that it's never a good idea to send a guy compromising pictures of yourself. I'm sure you trust him totally, but eventually, other guys will see the pictures, and you will be embarrassed. They may even get posted online. I don't want to be a party to that. I like you too much," Bruce explained. "Years down the line, it could even affect you getting a job."

"Don't be silly, Bruce," she said.

"I'm not. I'm serious."

"There must be some way to convince you," Susie said.

"I'm afraid there's not," he replied.

"You'll get to see my boobs, too, you know," she said.

"Obviously, I realize that, and it's a major incentive, I agree. I'm trying to be strong, here," he replied. Bruce suddenly understood how Japanese samurai must have felt when they committed hara-kiri.

"I could sweeten the pot?" she suggested, licking her upper lip.

Bruce was silent, trying to figure out what she meant.

"Maybe you can get a little more than just a look. Would that help to convince you?" she said.

Was Susie proposing what Bruce thought she was? Bruce at this point was on edge. Susie sucked suggestively on her finger to strengthen the impact of her off color remark.

Bruce was silent for a while. Finally, he said, "Come with me to my studio, okay? I want to show you something."

Susie followed Bruce eagerly, trying hard not to smirk.

Bruce's studio was makeshift, complete with a small dark room carved out of his parents' home's basement. They drove over to his home, and went down to the basement. Marcia was there, and she followed them down. Bruce ended up showing his masterpiece photo to both ladies. It was an oversized print of a sunset scene of the Pacific Ocean at a romantic spot close to Big Sur. There was a weather-beaten huge rock dominating the picture.

"It's beautiful," Susie said, and her remark was genuine.

"Yeah, he's good," Marcia added.

"My idea is to take a picture of the same scene, but with a naked woman posed on the rock. She'd be lying within the indentations, like this," Bruce said, using his finger to indicate how the woman would lie. The girls saw how a woman would fit perfectly within the rock's indentations.

"Great idea," Susie said. "It would change a trite sunset picture, albeit beautiful, into a work of sexy art."

"I need a nude model for the picture," Bruce said.

"So, hire one," Susie replied. "It shouldn't be hard."

"You're right; it's not hard. However, it's expensive. I can't afford it," Bruce said.

The light bulb clicked on. Susie began to squirm. "No, Bruce. Topless for my boyfriend's eyes alone is one thing; completely nude in a picture entered into a competition, and you will enter it, I'm sure, is another thing altogether. I won't do it."

"I'll do it," Marcia said.

"Very funny," Bruce said, trying to hide his disappointment over Susie's refusal.

"No, really, I will. I'm not body shy," Marcia said. "All my friends say I have a great body."

Bruce and Susie both looked at her. Susie looked at Bruce. "Marcia turned eighteen last week," he said. He turned to Marcia. "Have all your friends seen you naked?"

"Not all of them have," Marcia said, winking as she said it. "Enough of them have. You know how high school goes. The parties, the booze, the sex, the drugs...."

"Susie, you should do it. Bruce is crazy about you, and even if you don't realize it, you love him, too," Marcia said, looking at Susie as she spoke, embarrassing both of them simultaneously.

Susie was weakening; Marcia and Bruce, both, could tell. She was weakening, sure, but not nearly enough. She said, "I'll think about it." Bruce knew what she was doing. It was a classic maneuver to get out of the high-pressure situation she found herself in. "Let's start," Susie added, lifting her blouse over her head.

Bruce smiled. Seeing Susie in just her bra, even if it was a boring, opaque bra, completely covering her boobs, was nonetheless thrilling for Bruce. He knew it was just as modest as a standard issue two-piece bathing suit, but it was underwear, not a suit, and as such he got a little turned on. Susie was wearing hip hugging, low slung skinny jeans, so Bruce was able to capture a fair of amount of luscious female flesh before the pants would enter the photo. They could be cropped out.

The photos would have been good, had it not been for Susie's face, which was twisted with anxiety. Bruce knew telling her to smile, or to lighten up, would not work. He did it anyway. Marcia came to the rescue when she too removed her top. It worked; Susie relaxed since now both girls were topless, wearing bras.

Marcia's bra, however, was categorically different than Susie's. It was a lacy bra, and while Bruce couldn't see her nipples through it, he could see almost everything else, including her almost silver-dollar sized areolas. "What size bra do you girls wear?" Bruce asked.

"That's inappropriate," Susie replied.

"34C," Marcia quickly said. Susie looked at her; "Me too," she said.

"I thought you two were the same size! Marcia could you get one of your sexy bras for Susie to wear for the photos?" Bruce asked.

"Why don't we just switch right now?" Marcia asked. Bruce left the room, and the two girls switched bras. The difference was stunning. Bruce snapped away, and as Marcia praised Susie about how pretty and sexy she looked in Marcia's own bra, Susie began to relax, and Bruce caught her with a natural smile on her face. Next, he had to get her to look sexy!

"Let's take a break. Anyone want a Coke, or a beer, or wine, or something hard?" Bruce asked, figuring he could raid his Dad's well stocked liquor cabinet. Marcia looked directly at Bruce's cock, hidden behind his jeans, when Bruce said something hard. Susie and Bruce, both, pretended not to notice. Bruce began quietly to wonder about his sister.

The three of them sat around, talking, for around ten minutes. Marcia and Susie gabbed up a storm, and were in danger of becoming best friends, while Bruce just sat there perving over Susie's body. He scrupulously ignored his sister's body, even if he could not help but realize she was smoking hot! Somehow Marcia must have realized Susie was competitive, or something, and if Marcia, his own sister, was willing to go topless in front of Bruce, that was all it took for Susie to do the same. He was going to have to give Marcia a big thanks, too, but later.

When they resumed, Bruce explained he wanted a sexy picture "for Doug the boyfriend," and sexy is all in the face. Susie did not seem capable of achieving a sexy expression; she felt she was under too much pressure, too much scrutiny, and the situation was too artificial. Marcia again came to the rescue. She walked over to Susie, and as Susie just stood there, submissively paralyzed, Marcia unsnapped and unzipped Susie's jeans. "Look in the mirror," Marcia instructed Susie.

Bruce's studio had a full-length mirror, and Susie took a look. She realized how suggestive she looked, as if she were undressing for the camera. You could just see the top of her pink panties, too.

"Don't you think this might be a bit too sexy?" Susie asked, clearly embarrassed.

"How did you get through high school with an attitude like that?" Marcia asked.

Bruce and Susie just looked at her; Marcia was a very different person than either of them!

"I think you look gorgeous and sexy both, like that. Good idea, Marcia," Bruce chimed in.

Bruce did his best, but Susie was just too self-conscious to get this to work. "It's not working," Bruce announced, and both girls could sense his frustration.

Marcia walked over to Bruce. Without warning, she suddenly, and quickly, pulled down his jeans, taking advantage of his almost complete lack of hips. Bruce was so stunned, he just stood there and let her! Left in his briefs, he could not hide his erection, as it formed a rather prominent tent in his briefs. Susie saw it, and she giggled, saying, "Nice."

"You should try it out, Susie!" Marcia quipped. Susie looked at her, aghast.

"I would, myself, in a heartbeat, if he weren't my brother. Incest, you know. It's frowned upon in these parts," Marcia said. "Still, a tent of that size? It's tempting, incest be damned."

"I think incest is frowned upon in all parts," Bruce said.

"Even Australia?" Marcia joked.

"How about if I removed my panties? Would that make it sexier?" Susie asked.

"Do you shave down there?" Marcia asked, while Bruce blushed.

"No," Susie replied. Susie now blushed, too.

"Yes, it would be sexier by quite a bit, especially if some of your bush becomes visible," Bruce said. He could not believe what was happening. Marcia was going to get one hell of a belated birthday present!

"Okay, turn around, please," Susie said, and she proceeded to squirm out of her skinny jeans, take off her panties, and then she quickly pulled her jeans back up, leaving them unsnapped and unzipped. Bruce used his angle to the mirror to watch Susie remove her panties, and he felt as if his erection was going to burst!

Bruce shot another round of pictures, these with Susie in her bra, well, in Marcia's bra, and with her pants maximally open to the point where she was showing off a serious hint of the top of her bush. Only her child-bearing hips were keeping up her jeans. All the while, she was staring at the tent in Bruce's briefs, and she could not help but show the sexual desire on her face. This last round of pictures was, finally, outstanding!

"Well, that's enough for today. I'll have prints of the pictures for you tomorrow to send to Doug, if you still want to, that is," Bruce said. "You don't want to send him the pictures in digital format. It would be too tempting for him to forward them around, or even to post them on an Internet site."

"Give me the digital files, anyway, please. Doug could take a picture of the print, or scan it, or whatever, and get a digital version easily enough. Plus, he'd be annoyed at me at the same time. Best of all, I'll get much faster feedback about whether he likes the pictures, or not," Susie replied.

"Oh, he'll like them, Susie," Marcia contributed. "You look hot as hell."

Susie blushed at Marcia's remark. She next came up to Bruce, avoiding his erection, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. At the same time, she grabbed his cock through his briefs, and gave it a little squeeze, giggling while she did so. In return, Bruce grabbed Susie and pulled her in, his cock bending up to lie next to her tummy, and he kissed her passionately. Susie melted into his arms, while Marcia wickedly, and suddenly, pulled Marcia's unsnapped and unzipped skinny jeans down to her ankles. Susie blushed right through the kiss, which kept going, and going, and going.

Marcia grabbed the camera and took some pictures of Marcia's bare ass as she and Bruce kissed, with Susie now clothed only in her bra (well, only in Marcia's sexy bra), with her jeans at her ankles. Some of the pictures were blurred as Marcia was laughing so hard she was jiggling the camera. Some, however, turned out to be great. The indoor lighting was poor, so Bruce had the camera set on a slow shutter speed.

Ending the kiss, Marcia quickly pulled up her pants, but not before Bruce got a memorable peek at her bush. "See you both tomorrow," Susie said, still blushing as she quickly left the studio before anything else happened!

That evening Bruce, and his omnipresent little sister Marcia, went through the pictures, one by one, on Bruce's laptop. They picked what they considered to be the top five. Marcia could not help it: She was in awe of her brother's talent. Susie looked even more gorgeous in the pictures than she did in person!

Before bed, Bruce and Marcia brainstormed about the next day with Susie. Bruce continued to be impressed with Marcia who, for some reason that Bruce could not fathom, other than sisterly love -- which was so unlike Marcia -- seemed to be pushing Susie into the arms of Bruce. It worried Bruce, mostly because he didn't know what was going on.

SATURDAY

Susie showed up at 10AM and looked as innocent as ever. She was, however, wearing Marcia's sexy bra, although Bruce couldn't see it, as her opaque blouse covered it up completely. Bruce had printed, in 5 by 7 format, the ten best pictures of the previous day. There was one which was completely correct, and Susie announced that one would be for her parents, since it was the best picture of her she had ever seen! Even Bruce had to admit to himself that, despite his exacting standards, it was one hell of an excellent photo.

Susie asked for the digital files, and Bruce gave her a flash drive with them on it. Bruce repeated his warnings, but Susie just smiled, and after some banal small talk, she smiled again, waving goodbye coquettishly. The previous night, Marcia had speculated to Bruce that maybe Susie was a closet exhibitionist, and that she wouldn't mind Doug passing around the pictures a little, should it come to that. Bruce replied, "No way." He knew Susie well, she being one of his best friends throughout junior and senior high school, and he was sure that she was a private person.

"Maybe people change in college? Maybe it wouldn't be such a big change; just a little evolution? After all, wasn't she bopping your best friend Bill all through high school?" Marcia asked.

"That's what Bill always said. I always had trouble believing him, though," Bruce replied.

"Want me to find out?" Marcia asked. Bruce just looked at her, stupefied.

"How on earth would you do that?" he asked.

"Girl talk, silly boy," Marcia replied. Bruce had to remind himself that Marcia was a full year younger than he was, but sexually, at least, she appeared to be much more active that he was! Well, girls mature earlier, he consoled himself.

12