My Mother-in-law is a Swinger Ch. 02

Story Info
My sexual fantasy is to have sex with my mother-in-law.
3.4k words
4.15
32.2k
28
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother-in-law is a Swinger Ch.02

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 1

"Now that I told you my sexual fantasy of who I masturbate over, who I want to have sex with, and how I truly sexually feel about your mother," I said looking at her to see her reaction to all that I confessed.

Just talking about Jackie while imagining her naked and having sex with me without even mentioning her name sexually excited me. Yet, now that I revealed my sexual fantasy to her, as if she already didn't know, I was curious about her sexual fantasy. I wondered if she still sexually fantasized over Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, Jude Law, or Leonardo DiCaprio.

"Tell me. I'm curious to know. What's your sexual fantasy and who do you masturbate over," I asked?

Not even having to think about her sexual fantasies and who turned her on enough for her to play with herself, ready to confess all her sexual secrets to me, Andi looked at me and gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. With us starting out our marriage without any secrets, it's great that we openly and honestly talked about our sexual fantasies when discussing sex whether in bed or in our living room. With sex a taboo in too many marriages, we were both glad that we could talk about our sexual feelings, fantasies, and desires.

# # #

"Women are different than men in their sexual fantasies," said Andi giving me some much-needed sexual insight of the differences between men and women.

Choosing her words carefully, she paused as if rethinking what she was going to say next.

"Instead of masturbating over just anyone, I masturbate more over the sexual actions of someone," said Andi. "Instead of masturbating over a particular person, I masturbate over the imagined thoughts of my pussy being fingered and licked," she said.

Pontificating her point by flashing me her pussy, she lifted the hem of her nightgown and cupped her naked pussy in the palm of her hand. She slid a slow finger along her pussy slit. While watching the sexual actions of my wife and still thinking of her mother naked and her having sex with me, Andi was making me so hot. Then, licking her finger, she parted her pussy lips and inserted her finger inside to slowly rub her clit.

"Now, don't get angry after I tell you what my sexual fantasy is," she said breathlessly as if she was thinking about her sexual fantasy while becoming sexually aroused now. "You must understand that it's something that I may never do or experience. It's just a sexual fantasy and nothing more. It's just my personal and private, sexual fantasy."

I laughed.

"Trust me. With me having sexual fantasies about Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara, and Jennifer Lopez daily, I understand the imaginative, nature of sexual fantasies completely. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I can't count how many times I imagined them naked and having sex with me."

"Besides, if you didn't get angry that I'm sexually attracted to and masturbate over your mother, then why would I get angry whoever it is that you're sexually attracted to and whatever or whoever you masturbate over," I said with a shrug?

I waited for her to voice her disapproval that I wanted to have incestuous sex with her mother and when she didn't, I continued.

"It's no big deal. It's just sex. It's just a sexual fantasy. Everyone has sexual fantasies. It's just masturbation. Everyone masturbates. It's just our fantasy lovers. It isn't like we're cheating on one another with real people," I said with a laugh. "If we ever met them in real life, I'm sure we'd be disappointed in the way they look, talk, or think and would no longer be sexually attracted to them."

As if I wasn't even there, already caught up in her sexual fantasy, Andi mindlessly fondled her big breasts through her nightgown while confessing her sexual fantasy to me. As soon as her big nipples erected enough for me to see them through her sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgown, she fingered them. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, first one, then, the other, she fingered both of her nipples together.

# # #

Interesting insight of how women masturbate themselves, she fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples differently than I do. Instead of groping herself in the way that I grope her, she was more lovingly gentle with her breasts. Watching her fondling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples made me hot and horny. I loved my wife's big tits, especially her erect nipples, and watching them fingered, even by her, especially by her made me hot and horny.

Watching her playing with herself gave me an instant erection. I was tempted to take out my cock, stroke myself, and masturbate with her. I was tempted to take her nipples in my mouth and suck them. I was tempted to slowly slide my cock across her red, full lips before sticking my prick in her mouth to have her blow me. Yet, instead of abandoning my conversation of finding out what her sexual fantasy was to have sex with my wife, I controlled myself. Instead, I concentrated more on our conversation.

"Instead of sexually fantasizing over having sex with a man," she said.

Biting her lip, she looked at me with shame and embarrassment. She looked at me as if she feared that I may judge her, which I wouldn't.

"I sexually fantasize over having sex with a woman," she said pausing to watch my reaction to what she had just said.

"What? Huh? A woman? No way."

'My wife sexually fantasies over having sex with a woman. Seriously? Are you kidding me? I don't believe that she masturbates herself while imagining having sex with a woman,' I thought. 'How hot is that?'

"It's true. One of my sexual fantasies is to have sex with a woman," she said nodding her head while looking at me. Yet, I sexually fantasy over her giving me sex rather than me giving her sex. I sexually fantasize over her having her wicked, sexual way with my naked body. I sexually fantasize over the thoughts of her masturbating me, eating me, and fucking me with her dildo."

She paused again while looking at me to see my reaction to her admitted, lesbian, sexual fantasy?

'Sex with a woman? My wife wants to have lesbian sex with a woman,' I thought. 'I'd love to see that. Shocked, that her sexual fantasy was having sex with a woman instead of a man, I couldn't believe it. Now, I wondered, maybe in college and/or on spring break, if she ever had sex with a woman. Something I didn't know and never would have figured, clearly, for her to want to have sex with a woman, Andi is bi-sexual.'

# # #

Then, if what she said about wanting to have sex with a woman wasn't enough, she floored me with what she said next.

"I'd like to have sex with Christine," she said biting her lip again. "She's so sexy. She's so hot," she said while swooning and continuing to feel her big breasts through her nightgown. "I'd love her to eat me."

'Christine,' I thought? 'Oh, my God. Of all the women on the planet, she wants to have lesbian sex with her brother's wife. I'd love to have sex with Christine, too.'

I looked at my wife with shock again.

'Not only did she want to have sex with another woman instead of a man but also, she wanted to have sex with Christine, her sister-in-law, her brother's wife. Wow! Stunned, I couldn't believe it.

With them always going here, there, and everywhere alone, I wondered if anything had already sexually happened between Christine and Andi.

# # #

'I never knew she was sexually attracted to Christine,' I thought. 'Now, pondering it again, I wondered if anything sexually happened between them when they disappeared behind a department store, dressing room curtain. With my bedroom door closed for their privacy, I thought about all the times that they changed into their bathing suits or removed their bathing suits in front of one another in my bedroom while talking and laughing.'

'Now, that I thought about it again, I'd love to have sex with Christine, too. A good-looking woman with a great body, she's such a sexy bitch. Even more than that, I'd love to watch my wife having lesbian sex with my sister-in-law. Maybe we could have a threesome. How hot would that be to have sex with my brother-in-law's wife? Who knows, maybe he'd have sex with his sister while I had sex with Christine.'

"Unable to help myself, with her having already seen me in my bra and panties, topless, and naked, I've seen her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked many times, too. Thinking nothing of it then, now I think about Christine exposing her naked ass, her naked breasts, and her naked pussy to me," said Andi while continuing to elaborate on her sexual fantasy. "Instead of looking away, enjoying the naked view of her, I stared at her while sexually wanting her and lusting over her," she said pausing while the naked images of my sister-in-law, undoubtedly, played through her mind.

As if she was ready to masturbate herself, I watched her touch and feel her breasts with one hand through her nightgown while fingering her pussy beneath her nightgown.

"Unable to help myself, I imagine making out with her, French kissing her, while touching and feeling her sexy body everywhere through her clothes. I imagine her making lesbian love to me. I imagine her fingering me, licking me, rubbing my clit, and fingerfucking my pussy. I imagined her pounding my pussy fast and hard enough with her dildo to give me a sexual orgasm during sexual intercourse," she said.

In the way that Andi sat quietly without judgement when I shared my sexual fantasy with her, not wanting her to prematurely end telling me about her sexual fantasies, I remained quiet while she shared her sexual fantasies with me. Still in shock, I couldn't believe she wanted to have sex with a woman. I couldn't believe that she wanted to have sex with Christine.

# # #

"Yet, in addition to having lesbian sex with Christine, my biggest, sexual fantasy is being taken," she said swooning and fluttering her eyelashes as if she sexually fantasizing about being taken and was going to faint. "Whether it's a man or a woman, I'd love for him or her to have his or her wicked, sexual way with my naked body. I'd love to be pushed back on my bed and have him or her kiss me while touching me and feeling me everywhere through my clothes," she said.

Perhaps, while reliving her sexual fantasy in her mind, as if imagining being kissed, touched, and felt through her clothes, she remained silent for a long minute.

"Then, as if my clothes were on fire, I imagined my clothes being ripped from my body. I imagine being helplessly vulnerable. I imagine being stripped naked," she said pausing as if she was imagining being taken and stripped naked. "I imagine him or her having their wicked, sexual way with my naked body."

She closed her eyes again and put her head back as if she was reliving her sexual fantasy in her mind. Then, she gave me more detailed information about her sexual fantasy that I asked to have. She made me hot and horny with what more that she confessed.

"I imagine him sticking his big, erect dick in my mouth or her sticking her warm, wet pussy in my mouth. I imagine having my mouth humped and my face fucked. I imagine him or her cumming in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts," she said.

'Clearly, never thinking that my wife had sexual fantasies and that she would have such violent ones, I looked at her stunned. Then, wanting to give Andi her sexual fantasy, I looked at her with sexual excitement. I'd love to invite one of my friends and/or my sister-in-law to sexually take my wife while I watched,' I thought.

# # #

"Wow," I said. "What if," I asked deliberately pausing for effect while imagining Andi having extramarital sex with one of my friends or lesbian sex with one of her friends?

She looked at me with curiosity.

"What if what," she asked with sexual excitement?

I gave her a shit eating grin.

"What if I could arrange for you to experience your sexual fantasy," I said pausing again for her to digest what I had just said and what more that I was about to say. "Would you give me my sexual fantasy?"

She made a face as if she had swallowed something soar.

"You mean, you want me to arrange for you to have sex with my mother," she asked while making a face?

I looked at her and smile.

"Yes," I said with unhidden sexual excitement.

She made another face.

"That's a big ask, James. I wouldn't even know how to approach my mother without looking like an incestuous whore and a sexually perverted daughter."

She gave me a long, hard look as if she was envisioning me naked with her naked mother. She continued giving me a long, hard look as if she was envisioning me having sex with her mother. She continued staring at me with disbelief as if she was imagining her mother blowing me and me fucking her.

"What if she says, no," she asked? "Or worse. What if she said, yes?"

While thinking of having sex with my naked mother-in-law, I looked at Andi with sexual excitement.

# # #

"We won't know what she'd say until you ask," I said. Then, I added, "As long as the sex is consensual, I'd love to see your mother naked. I'd love to touch and feel her naked body everywhere. While pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, I'd love to suck on her big tits. I'd love to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy while licking her warm, wet cunt. I'd love to eat her pussy before making love to her pussy and fucking her," I said.

Not wanting to overwhelm her with my perverted, sexual thoughts for her mother, I waited for her to digest all that I said before continuing.

"Whether it's a man, a woman, or both, you choose. I could invite one of my friends or one of your friends over the house to give you your sexual fantasy. You pick who you'd want to have sex with while I watch," I said.

She looked a little uncomfortable that I wanted to watch her having sex with one of my friends or with one of her friends.

'Yet, I'd allow her to watch me having sex with her mother if she wanted to watch me making love to her and fucking her. I'd love for my wife to watch her mother giving me a blowjob while I fondled her big tits and fingered her erect nipples,' I thought.

Now lost in thought of Jackie blowing me, I continued imagining more details of my sexual fantasy of having sex with my whore of a mother-in-law.

'I've always wanted her mother to suck my cock while I fondled her big tits. I've always wanted my wife to watch me hump Jackie's mouth and fuck Jackie's face before ejaculating a load of cum in her mouth, in her hair, and all over her face. While she stared up at me with my erect prick in her mouth, I've always wanted to cum in my mother-in-law's mouth. Then, cumming all over her face and in her hair, I've always wanted to give my mother-in-law a cum bath.'

# # #

Chapter 2:

"So, let me get this straight," said Andi. "You want me to give you permission to experience your sexual fantasy by having sex with my mother. Is that it?"

I smiled nervously at Andi.

"Yes," I said.

She made a face as if me wanting to have sex with her mother was disgusting.

"Seriously? Is that what you really want? You want to see my mother naked? You want to have your wicked, sexual way with my mother. You want to have sex with my mother?"

Clearly, not understanding that I could have a sexual fantasy over her mother, she looked at me with confusion and disgust. Standing my ground, I returned her stare with my stare.

"I've always wanted to have sex with your mother," I said.

When she stared at me, instead of feeling embarrassed or ashamed, I gave her a hopeful smile. My sexual dream come true, I really wanted to see Jackie naked. I really wanted to have sex with her.

"My one and only sexual fantasy, other than seeing Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara, and Jennifer Lopez naked and having sex with them, has always been to see your mother naked and have sex with her," I said.

Sexually excited that I may finally have the chance to have sex with her mother, I hoped my wife would allow me to have my sexual fantasy.

# # #

Yet, belaboring the point of having a sexual fantasy, something that I'm unable to control, Andi continued with her cross examination as if waiting for me to justify and convince her why I wanted to have sex with her mother. Andi paused.

"So, let me get this straight," she said falling silent again. "If I allow you to have sex with my mother, depending if she'd wanted to have sex with you, you'd allow me to have sex with Christine, as if I need your permission," she said with a laugh and a shrug. She paused while pondering the thought of her having sex with Christine and me having sex with her mother. "Tell me this then. Wouldn't that make us swingers?"

I let out a dirty, little laugh.

"I guess that would," I said. "Yet, I never thought about us swinging. I just wanted to have sex with your mother," I said with an innocent shrug.

Andi laughed.

"You never thought about swinging? Bullshit," she said with another laugh, this time a longer and louder laugh. "Liar."

She reached around me to pull out a folded, swingers' magazine from my back pocket. She laughed again while opening the magazine.

'Oh, oh. Busted,' I thought.

"If you never thought about swinging, then, what's this, James?"

I looked at my wife with embarrassed shame.

"Oh, I forgot," thinking fast. "It's something that I wanted to show you. It's a classified want ad magazine where swingers look for other swingers. I just happened to see it today. I never knew there was even such a magazine. I brought it home because it advertised the swingers' social dances that they have all over the country and all over the world."

Hoping that she'd agree to attend one of the dances, I looked at her with expectant, sexual anticipation.

"Dipping our toes in the swinging lifestyle before becoming totally submerged, I thought we go to one of their dances to see what they're like."

Andi read the ad.

"For $30 a couple, $50 for single men, and free for single women, they have a buffet, a bar, and a DJ. We can eat, drink, and dance while mingling with swingers," said Andi. She looked up at me and smiled. "Our sex life doesn't get any better than that," she said with a laugh. She looked up at me to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "I'm game to attend a swingers' social dance, if you are."

# # #

Andi had her hair, her makeup, and her nails professionally done. Looking the best that I have ever seen her look, she looked amazing. She bought a new outfit, something tight, low-cut, and revealing for the swingers' dance. I bought a pair of pants a size to small, one that showed all my bulges.

Advertised that the dance started at 8 pm, most of the swingers didn't arrive until after 9 pm. Then, another crowd of swingers arrived after 10 pm. After 11 pm, with no one manning the door, those who came late, entered for free.

With this my first swingers' dance, I was nervous. I started drinking too much, too fast, and too soon. Then, once I realized that I was getting drunk, I stopped drinking and ate some food. The last thing that I wanted was, should I get lucky and have swinging sex with someone, was not be able to have an erection because I had too much to drink.

To be continued...