My New Black Daddy - Inside the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuccckkk!" She called out when he finally went balls deep into her.

"That feels so good." Paul moaned and I saw him turn his head and smile directly at me.

"You're... so... deep..." My mum panted, from her moans it sounded like she was in absolute heaven! But to be fair, I know how good it feels to have that big cock in you.

I watched as Paul just slowly pulled his cock in and out of her pussy, leaving a glistening shine on his shaft from her juices. His hands were rubbing all over her arse cheeks and back and my mum was just moaning from pure pleasure.

"When are you going to finally let me in here?" Paul asked and I could see him pushing a finger around her arsehole.

"Oh god," My mum moaned, "You know I don't like anal."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, she didn't like anal?! How could you not love that big, black cock up your arsehole! No wonder he kept fucking me!

"I could show you how it's done properly." Paul moaned and started to push his finger into my mums arse.

"No!" She quickly moaned back and her hand flicked him finger away, "Just fuck me!"

"Gladly!" Paul moaned.

Then I watched this huge, black man that I called "Daddy" absolutely batter my sweet mum's pussy.

He gripped onto her hips and I watched every thrust when he would pull his entire cock out of her and slam it balls deep. Their skin slapped against each other and filled the room with the noise at every thrust.

Then, my mum's moaning became so fucking loud I couldn't believe I didn't hear her moaning like this more often.

"Fuck yeah... oh fuck.... oh fuck.... So deep..." She moaned over and over.

I could see she was loving his cock destroying her pussy and in all honesty, I just wanted to get my cock out and start wanking, I didn't even care if it was over my mum.

SPANK!

"Fuck yes! Spank me!" My mum moaned to my surprise.

I watched Paul fucking and spanking her over and over as her moans grew louder and louder.

When Paul stopped moving my mum didn't miss a beat and started to bounce herself back on his big cock.

"Fuck.... So, fucking good!" She moaned as her body rocked back and forth on his cock.

I couldn't believe my mum would act like this, but I guess I got it from somewhere!

"Move," Paul suddenly said and pulled his cock away, then lay down on the bed, "Come ride my cock."

"Okay." My mum moaned out.

I got a good view of my mums completely naked body as she moved around, from her big, perky tits to her toned arse. I couldn't believe how horny I was from watching my own mum!

She straddled Paul and I watched as she started to impale herself on his cock. I knew that I had had it in me so many times, but watching this giant cock disappear inside of my mum's body seemed impossible. He was so fucking big!

"Fuuuuckk!" My mum moaned when she started to grind on top of him.

Her tits were bouncing around the place and her hair was a mess as I watched her ride his cock like an absolute whore.

His big, black hands grabbed and squeezed her tits and then her arse. It was so fucking hot to watch this happening.

"Oh fuck... Paul... I'm about to cum!" My mum moaned and I realised I was about to watch my own mum having an orgasm. I was desperate to get to play with my own cock whilst watching it but that damn cage was stopping me!

"That's it, cum on my big black cock." Paul moaned as she rode him faster and faster.

"HOOLLLYYY FUUUUCKK!!!" My mum screamed out and I saw her entire body twitch and spasm as she came around his cock, just like I had done so many times.

"Fuuuckk yyeaahh!!" Paul moaned and from the look of him I assumed he was filling up my mum's pussy with his thick load of cum.

Their moaning and breathing carried on as they both had was seemed to be an amazing orgasm. Whilst I was stood there with a raging hard on!

"Oh god... That was amazing." My mum panted.

"I know right," Paul panted and then checked his watch, We best start getting ready, we're all going out for dinner later, remember?"

"Oh god yeah, I'll go hop in the shower." My mum said and watched her finally take his cock out of her pussy, I could easily see the mass amount of cum fall from her onto his cock and balls.

"Need some tissue?" She asked whilst walking to the door.

"No, I got it covered." He said back to her.

My mum closed their door and, in a minute, I heard the shower turning on.

"Enjoy that, slut?" My daddy then said and looked at me.

I nervously opened the door and just stared at his amazing, toned and sweaty black body.

"I wasn't expecting to see that, Daddy." I admitted to him.

"Did you like watching me fuck your mum like a dirty little slut?" Daddy asked.

"I... I did." I admitted.

"Good, now we don't have long, come clean your mums and mine cum from my cock and balls." He ordered me.

I knew that I had previously sucked his cock after he fucked my mum, but I wasn't aware of that until after I had started. But now, I had just watched him fuck her and fill her with cum and now he wanted me to clean his cock, that was very close to incest.

"Do not make me tell you again." He suddenly threatened me and all of my arguments left, instead I just obeyed like the good slut I was for him.

"Yes, daddy." I replied and walked over to him.

I got between his legs and saw his semi hard cock and his balls were covered in his cum, then also glimpses of my mums cum over him.

I took him into my hands and leaned forward until I wrapped my lips around his cock.

"Mmmm!" I instinctively moaned around his cock at the amazing taste.

I didn't care that I was tasting my mum's pussy, it was delicious. I just bobbed up and down like the cock slut I had before and made sure to swirl my tongue all around him.

"My balls now." He ordered.

I reluctantly took his cock from my mouth and started to lick on the big pools of cum around his balls, swallowing down every drop.

"How does your mother's pussy taste, bitch?" Daddy asked me.

"Delicious, Daddy." I moaned as I kept licking around his big balls.

"Right, that's enough," He said and sat up, "Better not risk your mum coming back, leave the house and then come back in a few minutes."

"Yes, Daddy." I replied and ran outside, although I was desperate to just go to my room and wank.

I walked around the block to waste a bit of time before going back home. When I walked in, I could hear the shower was still on but then I heard my mum shout down.

"Hello?" She called.

"It's only me." I shouted back, assuming that it was Paul in the shower now.

She came downstairs in just a dressing gown and I knew I saw her in a different way now, I found myself almost hoping the gown would open so I could see her naked again.

"We're going out for dinner soon, you better get ready." She told me.

All I could think about when she spoke was the sound of her moaning, her tits bouncing as she came from Paul's cock, the cock I love!

"Aaron?" She said to me, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Sorry, yeah I'll go for a shower." I replied and pretty much ran past her, hoping she didn't think I was staring and fantasising about her.

After Paul came out of the shower, I went straight in. After I had gotten ready Chanelle came back and we all went out for dinner together.

In the car I couldn't stop myself from trying to catch glimpses at Chanelle. It was strange, four of us on the car including me and I was currently fantasising about each of them. If I didn't have this cage on, I knew I would be hard right now.

When we got to the restaurant I sat next to Chanelle and my mum and Paul were opposite us. We quickly ordered our food and drinks and everyone was having a normal, friendly chat. However all I could think was how less than an hour ago I was watching my mum getting hammered by Paul.

Suddenly, I felt a hand lightly hold onto my left thigh. I looked down and saw Chanelle's small, soft hand on there. I quickly looked up at her and she just gave a little smile.

"Paul," She suddenly said, turning her attention to him but leaving her hand on my leg, "You never told me, how long have you two been together?"

I tried to focus on something else, but having this beautiful woman's hand on my thigh without anyone else knowing was sending me wild.

"Oh, I'm not sure, how long has it been Hun?" Paul asked my mum.

Every so slowly, Chanelle's hand started to move up my thigh and closer and closer to my crotch.

"Oh a few months now I think." My mum replied.

"Very nice, you're both really cute." Chanelle said.

Then... her hand landed on my crotch, I wanted to die out of humiliation as she slowly moved her hand around and I knew she was figuring out that there was something hard covering my cock. I just hoped she didn't assume it was a cage that her uncle was making me wear!

She kept her hand firmly holding onto my cage, what I would've done to not have had the cage on and let her just touch my cock!!

For the entire meal she was touch my thigh, my cage and it was sending me over the edge. After so long without being allowed to cum whilst sucking cock and getting fuck, I knew I could cum at any minute!

"I think it's time for us to go." My mum said.

Truth be told, I found it hard to pay attention to anything during this meal and it just seemed to fly by.

"Why don't you two get a taxi back?" Paul suggested, "Aaron and I could stay for a little bit, maybe watch a game?"

"That sounds fun," My mum said and kissed Paul's cheek, "I'll see you both later."

I watch both women walk away, I couldn't decide who's arse I stared at more, all I knew was that I was horny as fuck.

"Well, just me and you." Paul said with a grin.

I quickly leant forward and whispered.

"Please take the cage off!! I am desperate to cum!" I begged him.

"Hmmm, you have been well behaved lately." Paul said.

"Please!" I begged again.

Suddenly he stood up and held out his hand.

"Come with me." He said.

I didn't care what he wanted to do, I only cared about cumming right now!

We got into his car and drove for about five minutes until he pulled up into a car park.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"We're going to get a room at this hotel," Paul said and leaned in close to me, "Where I'm going to fuck you until you cum all over yourself like the faggot, whore you are."

"Ooooh fuuck, yes daddy." I moaned to him.

I didn't hesitate at all, I got out of the car and followed him inside to the hotel reception.

"Hello, do you have a room?" The lovely woman behind the reception asked us with a smile.

"No," Paul said, "Do you have any rooms available for tonight?"

Instantly she gave us both a funny look and I felt so embarrassed as she assumed what was happening.

"Just for one night?" She asked.

"Yes, one night should do, shouldn't it slut?" Paul said.

Oh god, I couldn't believe he just said that, the receptionist just stared at me with wide eyes. When I looked at Paul he was smiling at me and I knew what I had to say if I was going to cum.

"Y-yes, Daddy." I replied.

"Oh.. erm, okay," The receptionist stuttered out in shock, "Here, room thirty." Then she handed Daddy the key.

"Thank you," Daddy said and then turned to me, "Come on slut."

I caught the receptionist eyes one last time to see the shock and disgust in her face and then embarrassingly followed behind Daddy.

We walking into the dingy hotel room where Daddy went and sat on the bed.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered.

"Yes Daddy." I happily replied and ripped my clothes off, standing in front of him with just the cage around my cock.

When Daddy stood up and walked over to me, I felt like I was on edge, I just wanted to please this amazing man, to do anything to be allowed to cum.

The fingertips on his big, strong hands started to lightly rub all over my body. His huge demeaner towered over me, although I was a big lad, he made me feel so small.

"You have been a good boy lately." Daddy said to me as he walked around me, as though he was circling his prey.

"T-thank you daddy, I just want to make you happy." I told him, willing to say and do anything.

He stepped behind me and his fingertips tickled down my back, making my hairs stand on edge and I could feel myself breathing a little heavier.

"Oohh!" I moaned when he firmly gripped my arse cheeks with both hands and pulled them apart.

"It's a shame your mother hasn't let me fuck her arse yet," Daddy said to me, "But to be fair, if she does, I might not have much need for you."

This shocked me, I was frightened about not having Daddy fuck me anymore, but at the same time I felt bad for having her boyfriend fuck me. My mind was torn.

"Good thing Chanelle is here." Daddy said to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Oh, you must've caught on, Chanelle is going to be keeping you in line when I'm done with you." Daddy told me.

"I... I don't understand." I said to him, was this some sort of plan?

"You will," Daddy whispered, his lips were touching my ear and making me drool, "But for now, you're my little faggot boy."

Then, I don't know how he did it, but the cage fell to the ground.

As soon as I looked down and heard it hit the floor my cock sprung fully hard and I let out a loud, heavy moan.

"Ooooh thank you!" I moaned out.

Daddy grabbed my shoulders and span me around to face him. I couldn't explain how good it felt to have my cock free.

"On your knees, cocksucker." Daddy ordered.

I didn't say a word, I just lowered myself to the ground in front of him.

"Now take my cock out." He ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." I whispered and reached up.

In an instant I pulled his trousers down and his big, black cock sprung free. Without any further instructions I grabbed hold of him and leant forward to take him in my mouth.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, madly in love with this hard cock.

"Oh yeah, you really are a little cock slut aren't you." Daddy moaned.

"Mmhmmm." I moaned as I lovingly bobbed up and down his dark meat.

I was swirling my tongue all around his head and shaft, so fucking horny that I wanted to do anything to please my Daddy.

"Oh yeah, that's it, suck my cock you little bitch." He moaned and then I felt him grab my head.

I tried to relax my throat as I knew I was about to have my face fucked. Daddy started to thrust in and out of my mouth as he held my head still.

"Glluug.... Glllgg.... Gllugg.." I gagged and spat over and over as he kept fucking my face.

His cock was going deeper down my throat with every thrust and I started to feel his big balls hitting my chin.

"Yes, take it you fucking whore!" Daddy moaned as he fucked my face.

Spit started to pour down my chin as I used my mouth like a pussy. I fucking loved being his dirty little whore and never wanted it to end.

I grabbed my cock and started to wank.

"No, you fucking whore! No touching that cock!" Daddy ordered and I instantly let go and let him fuck my mouth.

There I was, naked, on my knees as my mum's black boyfriend used my mouth and I fucking loved it!!

After a few minutes Daddy pulled out and held my hair tightly, my mouth was hung open with spit pouring down my chin.

"Lie on the bed and spread your legs you dirty fucking slut!" He ordered me.

"Yes Daddy!" I happily said.

When he let go of my hair, and I ran onto the bed, I spread my legs and waited for him to use my little arsehole.

I watched as he stroked his big cock, walking over to me, my cock was rock hard and I knew it would not take a lot to make me cum.

He ripped off his shirt and showed his chiselled black body.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked as he strode over.

"Yes, Daddy." I said to him.

"Tell me what you want, in detail." Daddy said reaching the bed.

"I want your big, black cock to stretch my tight, little, white arsehole." I moaned to him.

Daddy moved up the bed and in between my legs, his big, strong arms went either side of me and I could feel the warmth from his body on top of mine.

He stayed there, holding himself up, only a few inches from me.

"Keep going." He ordered.

"I want you to fuck me like the faggot I am," I moaned, "Use my hole however you want, I want to be the perfect, dirty, whore, gay, sissy slut for you! I'll do anything for your big, black cock Daddy!" I moaned.

Daddy held onto his cock and aimed it for my willing hole, I could feel him rubbing his head up and down my arse and I let out little gasps.

"Please daddy," I moaned, "Shove your cock in me, fuck me like the sissy I am! Shove your big fucking cock in MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I roared out when the head of his cock pressed inside of me.

I felt the rim of my arse stretching and wrapping around his shaft, it hurt so fucking good and I had to breath heavy.

"Still a tight little girl." Daddy moaned as he kept pushing deeper and deeper into me.

"Yes, Daddy," I panted out as he went deeper and deeper in my arse, I could feel his cock all the way in my fucking stomach, "I'm a good, tight little sissy girl for you! I love you fucking me!"

Everything inch of his thick cock invading my bowels felt fucking amazing and I was already moaning like a dirty whore.

"Fuuucck!!" Daddy moaned out when he finally went all the way, balls deep inside of me.

"Ohh fuck daadddyyy!!" I moaned and arched my back up, feeling totally and utterly full.

He started to slowly pulled in and out of me, I could feel my arse gripping onto his cock as he fucked me slowly. It was so fucking amazing to feel him slowly using me.

"Oh god.... Oh god.... Daddy..." I panted out as he kept going in and out of me, so slowly but fucking amazing!

"You like that, slut?" Daddy asked me, his eyes were staring into mine like I was a piece of meat.

"Please Daddy," I moaned to him, "Fuck me, fucking my fucking arsehole!"

"You dirty fucking whore," Daddy roared, he sat up with his cock staying fully in me, then he grabbed my ankles and rested them onto his strong shoulders, "You want me to fuck you like the bitch you are?"

"Yes Daddy!!" I begged, "Destroy my arsehole! Please!!"

"You asked for it, faggot!" Daddy moaned.

"Oooh fuuckk yeesss!!!" I screamed out as he pretty much folded me in half and started to hammer into my arsehole over and over.

I just stared into Daddy's eyes as his body hammered into mine, it felt like I was just completely filled with his big black cock and I was just receiving pure pleasure! I loved being his dirty little gay fuck toy!

"Fuck yes, take that black cock you little bitch!" Daddy moaned.

"Yes Daddy! Destroy my arsehole! Make me take it!" I moaned over and over.

Then something started to build up inside of me, the feeling that I was going to cum without even touching my cock.

"Oh fuck... Daddy.... I think I'm gonna cum!" I moaned to him.

"Do it you fucking faggot! Cum just from my black cock battering your little cunt!" He roared at me.

Over and over I felt his thick shaft stretch my arsehole, his big balls slap against me as I moaned like a wild fucking animal.

"Oh fuck.... FUUUCKKK MEEE DADDDDYYYYYY!!!" I screamed out and I fucking erupted!!

My cock started to fire cum all over me, covering my own face, my chest and my stomach in my own hot, sticky cum as the best orgasm of my life ripped throughout my entire body.

"You fucking whoreeeeeee!!!" Daddy moaned and I felt him suddenly fill my bowels with his amazing load.

"Fuuuckk yeeesss!!!" I screamed.

Daddy kept hammering into me as I clenched my arsehole around his cock, wanting to milk every last drop of his perfect cum.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I panted as my chest heaved up and down, I was so fucking satisfied and felt so fucking good.

"Oh yeah, such a good, tight cunt." Daddy moaned and then I felt his cock pull out of my gaped arsehole.

My legs flopped down onto the bed and I could feel his cum leaking out of my well and truly fucked arse.