My Own Fucking Fault Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What then?" I still asked myself wondering.

I turned looking at the material that Darcy had left behind, sitting on top of an old work desk as though in her haste, she had inadvertently left it there. Hearing the car pull out of the drive, I knew I had no more than ten minutes to run in, retrieve a pair of my mother in laws panties, and then strip down entirely, and begin jerking off with them.

With my heart racing, I soon found myself rummaging through her hamper, and quickly located a pair that I figured would suit my purposes, though finding when I did, to actually be aroused when I considered what it was I was about to do. And...it was interesting to note, Maxine still wore what appeared to be a moderate looking thong, so they weren't even panties really. Black in color, sexy as hell looking, which actually prompted me to begin getting an erection! I raced back into the sewing room with them, undressed as I'd been asked to do, and slowly began stroking my cock with her mother's panties. What I discovered much to my surprise, was how good it felt, standing there doing that. I enjoyed the sensation of the material as it slipped up and down my cock, even taking a moment to then hold them up to my nose, smelling them. Sure enough, the musky scent of her pussy remained, and I inhaled it deeply. The thought that I was actually smelling my mother in laws cunt smell seemed to send a spark of lusty desire straight down into my balls. My cock swelling to complete and full firmness, a small dewdrop of pre-cum fuck juice even then leaking out of the tip of my cock. I captured that with her panties, once again stroking myself, and found that I had forgotten all about her mother's soon expected arrival as I stood there doing that.

Maybe the fact that I actually was lost in thought, that I was hard as hell, and well given over to doing this when Maxine came into the room, was what helped convince her this wasn't set up...was for real, and that her son-in-law was in fact about to shoot a thick juicy load into her panties.

What she said was: "Just what the fuck are you doing?"

The thing was, the timing couldn't have been any more perfect...or more worse, depending on how you looked at it. Like I said, I had actually been enjoying this, finding myself actually aroused, so much so...that when the first familiar tingle deep down inside my balls began, it was already too late to keep things from pursuing their natural course. Not even the sound of my mother in laws voice as she said that. I jumped, turning, startled actually...looking towards her, and just as I did, my prick released. An enormous jettison of spunk that shot out of the end of my dick easily squirting several feet across the room, almost directly towards her. She actually looked down, watching it fall, watching the first, and then the second one splatter somewhere near her feet. I know there was more that followed as I stood there, but by now our eyes had finally locked on one another, so I never really felt the rest of it as my dick all on its own accord, finished emptying itself out.

"We should be back in about an hour," she stated almost indignantly. "By the time I return, I expect to see this room partially taped up and ready for trimming. You will have by then left a note, indicating that you've run out of tape and have gone down to the hardware store in order to buy more. I will meet you there in the parking lot after that. You and I are going to have a little chat."

With that, she turned, and then turned once again back towards me as I stood there with my still drooling, dripping cock...and her panties in hand.

"And please, make sure you put those back where you found them," she stated. And with that...she was gone.

"Fuck! I knew it! I fucking knew it!" I literally yelled out loud. "Now she thinks I really am some sort of a twisted pervert!"

**

There was no way of course to tell Darcy what had happened, at least not until I'd returned later from the hardware store after first meeting her mother. But by then, the damage would have been done, and it would already be too late except for to take whatever it was I had coming to me, and then hope that somehow later on, Darcy might somehow find a way of making this right again with her mom.

"Yeah...good luck with that," I thought.

I scampered back into her room tossing her panties back in the hamper, and then dashed back into the sewing room. I looked down, seeing the tracings of my orgasm still streaking the floor, and hurriedly cleaned all that up as well before tearing into the room, getting about half of it done before I realized time had run out on me. I needed to leave now if I was to be out of here before they got back, and then just as she'd asked...wait there in the parking lot and face whatever wrath awaited for me after that.

I was there all of fifteen minutes when I saw Maxine's car pull into the lot. I had purposely chosen a space where no one else was apt to park, and sure enough she pulled in next to me just sitting there for a moment glaring at me through the window of her car. Finally she motioned towards her door. I got out, reached for the door handle on the passenger side of her car and climbed in.

"Maxine...listen,"

"No...you listen," she said though the fire I'd heard earlier in her tone of voice had softened just a little.

I shut my mouth, prepared to accept and take whatever chastisement she had for me. Figuring that at the very least, I would again later talk to Darcy, telling her what had happened, and then hopefully she would at some point smooth things over with her mom.

"You are going to make me a promise...here and now," she began.

"Whatever you want...I promise..."

"Shut up Jack, hear me out," that tone was back, so I closed my mouth, the hairs on the back of my neck sticking up. I truly had never seen her like this before, not even once. Her face was flushed, her voice odd sounding as she continued. "Promise me you'll never...ever mention a word of this to Darcy. Not one word!"

"I promise," I assured her, but her look told me she wasn't through yet, and that I was once again interrupting her.

"I love my daughter."

"I know you do." That look again. I zippered shut, determined not to utter a single solitary word again...no matter what.

"But it's been a long time..." she paused her voice softening, that look in her eyes smoldering now...not angry, which frankly confused the hell out of me. Especially when she suddenly reached down and pulled the almost too tight fitting tee shirt she had on up and over her head.

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

**

"Take out your cock."

I think I was still trying to regain my senses. I mean after all, here we were sitting in the parking lot, albeit the back of the lot behind a very busy hardware store. And my mother in law had just taken off her top. Whether she had left home having first removed her bra, or had done so while driving even, I had no clue. But, there she was...tits bare, sitting there in her seat all but demanding I show her my cock again.

My mind was a whirlwind of total confusion. And interestingly enough, I still wasn't entirely sure this wasn't some weird, bizarre form of punishment either, as strange as that sounds. For all I knew, she was about to scream out that I was accosting her there or something while out in the parking lot to some passerby coming out to his or her car.

I unbuckled my belt, unzipping.

"Hurry up Jack, let me see it. Take off your pants...down to your ankles at least."

I now had thoughts of her telling me to get out of the car like this, half expecting her to have me do so. And then I realized she was smiling.

"Darcy was right...you are similar," she sighed pleasurably to herself, one hand suddenly coming up, cupping and now fondling her breast. "Stroke it...make it hard for me, let me see it hard Jack."

I slunk down in my seat just a little, looking about, ensuring that no one would be close enough in coming out to see us. So far...we were well enough and far away from anyone else's car that I actually felt pretty confident as I sat there now firmly stroking my cock.

"Very nice," she hotly moaned watching me doing that, and then shifted in her seat facing towards me. She'd been wearing a skirt, still was...but as she turned, likewise opening her legs, I realized what I was now looking at. Her bare...and I mean bare...pussy. Reaching down, she slipped her hand between her legs, stuck a finger in, and then two...slowly thrusting them in and out of herself for a moment. Seconds later she withdrew her fingers, and then much to my surprise, held them towards me. "This what you were sniffing earlier?" She asked. "This the cunt stink you were seeking while you were jerking yourself off into my cum-stained, cum-filled panties? They were you know...I remember wearing them, the black ones. The same ones you were jerking off with. You didn't know it Jack, but yesterday evening when you came over to mow the lawn just like you always do? Well...I stood there in my bedroom, watching you through the window. Jealous of my own daughter, jealous because she now has the kind of life and marriage that I used to have. And there you were, almost naked, mowing the lawn, and I remembered what she once told me about your cock, what it looked like when it was hard, how it felt inside her when the two of you made love. When you fucked..." she corrected obviously preferring the more decadent sounding words. "And so I stood there Jack, finger-fucking myself, fantasizing, thinking about you, wishing I could see that hard sweet cock of yours, if only once. And then low and behold..."

I don't think Darcy had any idea that something like this could happen. I know I sure as hell didn't. And now...here I was, sitting in the front seat of my mother in laws car, jerking off, watching her as she in turn finger-fucked herself. Oh yeah...how the hell was I now going to be able to explain this one to her?

But then Maxine's reminder, her promise that she made me give came flying right back at me again.

"Remember Jack, not one word. Not ever! If any of this...and I mean any of this ever gets back to Darcy, I will never, ever speak to you again, and you will never, ever again be welcome inside my house again either. Are we clear on that?"

This time I did speak. "I promise. I will never ever say a word about this to her, ever."

Once again she smiled, nodding her head. "Good...now that we're in agreement on that, let me see you come again Jack. Please. That was so fucking hot the last time!"

**

Yeah I know...I know. I'm getting there. But like I said, things just sort of seemed to go from bad to worse.

**

At Maxine's request, she soon had me spurting another good-sized load all over her tits, and then after that, telling me to rub it all into them. So now...here I was, actually fondling my mother in laws breasts, her lovely...firm, full breasts. Something that I was pretty sure even Darcy wouldn't have been too happy with. However, here I was, doing just that, and enjoying it too. I mean after all, hadn't it been my wife's fault that I was now in the mess that I was? Wasn't it?

And to top it all off, after I had done that, played with her boobs, finally sitting back, I had then watched her...once again at her request, as she fingered herself off, watching...listening, hearing her climax. Listening to the wet succulent sounds her pussy was making as she played in her own juices, frigging her clit, still twisting and teasing her nipples as I sat there watching her. God she came hard, even squirting a little, which was a totally unexpected surprise. Darcy had of course never mentioned that part, though perhaps she didn't know. Something else of course, I sure as hell wasn't going to mention to her either. And especially now as I had actually made a promise.

"Remember now...not a word."

"Not one word. I promise."

"Not ever!"

"Not ever!"

"Darcy's working in the floral shop tomorrow yes?"

"Yes she is."

"Good... tomorrow when you come over to work on the room again, I'll have something waiting for you."

"Waiting for me?"

"Yeah...you did put them back right?"

"Them?"

"My panties Jack...my cum stained, cum filled, cum pussy juiced panties...the black ones."

"Oh yeah...those. Ah yeah...I did, just like you asked."

"Good, because tomorrow, I want to see you finish up with them the way you started today before I so rudely interrupted you."

"Holy shit!" I said to myself. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?"

"Alright, see you at home later...you and Darcy are staying for dinner tonight yes?"

I found my voice...though even then it took a moment. "Ah yes...yes we are."

"Ok, well...time to be off then. Though do me a favor, sit here for another ten minutes at least before you leave, no sense pulling up at the exact same time, or Darcy might get suspicious."

"Oh yeah...good point, I won't. I mean...I'll stay here. Ten minutes. And then leave."

Maxine laughed. "Settle down Jack, don't be so nervous. Just as long as none of this ever gets out, you and I can continue to have a little fun together once in a while. So take it easy, collect yourself...relax. I'll see you back at home."

"Home!" I thought. Wishing I had stayed there.

**

"So? What the hell happened?"

I knew she'd be waiting for me, anxious to hear how things had gone, what had happened, though she said when her mom returned to the car, she simply acted like her usual old self. There was nothing in her mother's demeanor to suggest otherwise.

"Nothing happened."

"Nothing happened?"

"No nothing...I chickened out."

"Jesus Jack...you promised!" I had to think about that.

"No I didn't, I said I'd do it...I didn't promise I'd do it," though once again I stood there wondering if maybe I had promised, would one promise thus take precedence over another promise thus voiding that one? At the moment however, it didn't matter anymore either way. I had now made an actual promise I could see no way of breaking. Not without bringing down this entire situation around my head. Bad enough where I was standing at now.

"Shit," she said again thinking to herself. "Well...hell. We're just going to have to find another opportunity, another way then," she said pacing the room lost in deep thought.

"Listen Darcy...maybe..."

"Shut up Jack, let me think. I think I have another idea."

"God help me I thought."

**

What she came up with was even more bizarre than her last idea had been. There was no fucking way we could pull this off, not without Maxine wondering about it by my way of thinking...especially now with things where they now really were between Maxine and I. But I sure as hell couldn't mention that to Darcy now either. All I could do was go along for the moment, hope to hell things just wouldn't work out the way she had planned, and hopefully...eventually...convince her to give up on the notion. Maybe she would see some improvement in her mother's attitude, that sudden smile on her face. All I could do was hope that perhaps Maxine would pass it off as having met someone, in which case perhaps Darcy would let this drop. Though for me of course, I would then have an entirely different problem to deal with. Maxine.

We sat down and enjoyed a very delightful dinner together, a most pleasant one in fact. Right up until the time that Darcy began clearing away the dinner dishes, when Maxine lifted one side of the same fucking tee shirt she was wearing to reveal the fact, she still wasn't wearing a bra. Not to mention the fact...I could see the almost salt-crystal like dried caking of my afternoon spending still clinging to a goodly portion of her breast.

"So dear...what time are you expected into the shop tomorrow?" Maxine asked.

"Around nine, nine-thirty, why do you ask?"

"Oh, was just wondering then if Jack would be getting up early too, I'd like to get a nice early start on the room again, finish up where we'd left off earlier today," she told her daughter though her eyes had remained glued on me the entire time she had said that.

"Holy fucking shit," I sighed quietly to myself. What a fucking mess this was.

**

Which were pretty much the same words I was still thinking as I stood there, slow stroking my cock, while Chris, my own niece, two of her closest friends, and a handful of other young women sat around looking at me, watching me as I stood there jacking myself off in front of them.

How the hell did I end up here in the first place? I asked myself once again, still looking back, still trying to see where things could have changed direction somehow, and not had me sitting...or rather standing where I was now.

It was my own fucking fault...and now there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it, except for of course, jerking myself off.

To be continued...

12