My Sister's Keeper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you were Sasha," She said as if the 'intruder' could hear, a tear streaking down her face. "I wish I could confess... if this were how she would get her hatred of me out and see me as I see her, I would love for that... despite my arousal, I only have a heart for her... but she could never love me, could she. She clearly hates me."

Kaitlyn stood, stumbling a little and almost falling over as she regained her balance from her sexual ordeal. She took a deep breath, walking out of her room. The clock told her that Sasha should be home, but Kaitlyn needed a shower and to eat something after cumming as many times as she did.

As she entered the shower, her thoughts again turned to her sister. She had always felt what many would see as an unnatural desire for her. She wanted her in a way that was typically reserved for others. It wasn't necessarily sexual, but she wanted to be very close to her. Though, if Sasha wre to engage in her fetish for bondage, she would certainly love that. She wanted to continue her fetish and self-bondage aroused her greatly. Perhaps she could talk to Sasha about it later.

"Oh, who am I kidding?" Kaitlyn said, sobbing. "She'll never love me, especially like that. She hates me and I don't even know what I did to deserve her hatred."

She finished her shower, wiping her eyes and body with her towel. After she had dried off and dressed, she went into her room and began to clean up her bed. It was sticky work, but she got it cleaned. After, she walked into the kitchen to see Sasha there. She sat down near her. Sasha looked at her, but it didn't seem like it was as hateful as before. In fact, if Kaitlyn was looking closely, she would have seen the slight look of lust in her eyes. It wasn't there much, but Sasha gave the smallest smirk as she sat down.

"How did practice go?" Kaitlyn asked.

"It was boring." Sasha tried to come up with a convincing lie. Throwing in a bored sounding accent, she managed to throw Kaitlyn off the fact she was not only absent from practice, she was the one who had molested Kaitlyn while she had bound herself to the bed. Kaitlyn, at least glad it didn't sound hateful. They parted ways, heading to their rooms, Kaitlyn thinking of what to do when the time came to bind herself for this intruder and Sasha heading to her room with an evil grin on her face as she thought of all the kinky things she wanted to do to her sister when she was bound.

12