My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the both of them wicked whores, it would be difficult to pick who was the bigger whore, Susan or her mother, Natalie. Clearly, as if they were both nymphomaniacs and, indeed, they were, with them both bi-sexual sluts, whether having sex with men or with women, both women loved sex. Both women loved stoking and sucking cocks as much as they loved fingering and licking pussies.

In the way that her daughter had done, playing to the camera as if she was in the VIP room with a big pocketed spender, Natalie, Nasty Natty, slowly, sexily, and seductively undressed herself on camera. Unashamed and unembarrassed, following her daughter's lead, she ever so slowly and sexily stripped herself naked on camera. Not nearly done with just a slow, and seductive striptease, wanting to better her daughter by getting more men to ask her to go private, she seemed intent on masturbating herself on camera, too.

Even if they had to feign their sexual orgasms, they both were eager to show men what they looked like and sounded like when having a sexual orgasm on camera. Hoping to earn more money in tips, a rivalry between mother and daughter, Natalie hoped to receive more comments, more tips, and more invitations to go private than her daughter received. Not only did Natalie want to show her audience of admiring men her naked body, but also, she wanted to show them closeup views of shapely, naked ass, her big, naked tits, and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy.

She wanted to show them in-depth views of her naked cunt while rubbing her swollen clit and finger fucking her pussy. In the way that Susan showed men her stripping off her clothes, Natalie showed men her stripping herself naked. In the way that her daughter showed men her masturbating herself, Natalie showed her sexual admirers her masturbating herself, too.

Something that she wasn't allowed to do on stage but could do in the VIP room, she showed men what she looked like and sounded like when having a sexual orgasm. Ready to have her first sexual orgasm on camera, with her an even bigger whore than her daughter, clearly, she'd do anything on camera for men to ask her to go private. Not only wanting men to ask her to go private, willing to meet them any time and any place, she hoped that they'd ask for her email address so that she could arrange for a date.

With this online video a new age and a new way of prostitution, she hoped to use this public forum to sell her sexual services and prostitute herself to men watching her online videos. Invited to go to a client's home addresses, secretly secure in what they sexually did behind closed, bedroom doors, she'd no longer feared being arrested and charged with prostitution. Instead, she'd have complete privacy to sexually do whatever she wanted to do to earn money.

Unaware that Natalie was Susan Parker's mother, not wanting her bookie and/or her pimp to recognize her on camera after skipping out on them owing them both money, Natalie dyed her beautiful, naturally blonde hair shoe polish black. In the way that Katy Perry's natural hair is dishwater, squirrel brown, she continually dyed her hair from black to blonde and back again. Not having the complexion of a blonde, Katy Perry looked much better and more natural with black hair than she does with blonde hair. With Natalie having the natural fair skinned complexion of a blonde, she looked better as a blonde than she did with black hair.

# # #

My Son's Naked Cam Show, Chapter 04:

Susan's son, Joe, secretly operated a cam show. He grew tired of paying to watch the cam shows of others. Besides, he believed that he could make a better cam show with people that he knew from around the neighborhood. With everyone looking to become famous, he had no problem finding men and/or women who wanted to be naked on live cam stream. Finally, with him acting as the director, he could do whatever he sexually wanted on his cam show.

What he wanted was to strip himself naked and masturbate himself. What he wanted was to have incestuous sex with his mother while on his naked, cam show. What he wanted was to have incestuous sex with his grandmother while on his naked, cam show. He wanted to show himself and everyone watching him fucking his mother and/or grandmother. He wanted to show himself and everyone watching, his mother and his grandmother blowing him and allowing him to cum in their beautiful mouths.

With Joe walking around naked in his room and masturbating himself on live stream, the show had hugely become popular among older women. A few gay men watched his naked, cam show, too. Even though Joe wasn't gay, instead of ignoring the gay men who watched his cam show, he acknowledged them and welcomed them to his cam show, too. Not doing anything to encourage or discourage them, other than sometimes coyly saying "I'm not gay, but maybe if I had the right teacher..." while looking wide eyed innocently into the camera.

Not wanting to be recognized when out and about on the street, his face was distorted while streaming, and he used a voice changer online. His setup had multiple cameras hidden throughout his bedroom, all connected to a remote that he seamlessly changed to appropriately show his admiring audience his best angle. His most popular segment is where viewers send in sexy and naked photos of themselves.

With their permission, he posted their photos on streaming video. If they requested that he do so, he blurred their faces and photoshopped out their tattoos. Personalizing his feedback, he described what he found attractive with each viewer. Then, while slowly touching himself, he culminated in his personalized feedback with him masturbating himself on live camera while calling out viewers' name. The women watching loved him personalizing his sexual attention by publicly calling out their names.

# # #

Already making a modest living from his naked, cam show, he quit his job at a fast-food joint to focus on this cam show. Now, with his show doing better than he had expected, he was able to pay the majority of bills. With the extra income generated from his naked, cam show, he just started to pay off his mortgage. Having no idea what he really did for work, his mother and his grandmother both believed his lies about him quitting his fast-food job to do an online administration job.

Susan Jill Parker, Joe's mom, worked in a bar as a bartender. She quickly discovered that her tips were directly connected to her low-cut blouses. The lower cut her blouses were, and the more of her breasts that she showed, the more and bigger tips she earned. Whenever she leaned across the bar to talk to someone, flashing them the perfect down blouse views of her big breasts, her tips exponentially rose with how much cleavage she showed.

Encouraged by her mother, she tried stripping at a strip club but dancing around a pole to music while slowly and seductively stripping off her clothes wasn't for her. Then, when the strip club that she worked at burnt down, that encouraged her decision to stop stripping. Her son's naked cam show was the perfect alternative.

She made decent tips as a stripper, but due to an unfortunate false cancer scare, she had unexpected medical bills to pay. Barely making it, unbeknownst to her, she started to watch a popular cam show to relax and to try and forget her financial problems. It wasn't until she saw her son naked on camera that she recognized his penis. Until that time, she had no idea that the video show that she was watching was her son's video, cam show.

Natalie, Joe's grandmother, "Nasty Natty", worked at the same strip club. Then, again, when the club burnt down, she worked as a bartender with her daughter. Even though she earned lots of tips by flashing her tits, again, her job barely paid her bills. Like mother like daughter, Natalie also watched a certain popular cam show. Not realizing the cam show was her grandson's cam show, when she saw his naked penis on the screen, she knew that it was Joe.

It was then that she realized that by posting naked videos to her grandson's naked cam show, she could continue her prostitution business without fearing arrest. Instead of soliciting men for sex, men would invite her to come to her house for sex. No one would know that she was prostituting herself. Keeping herself safe, she brought her youngest son, Big Louie, with her for her personal protection.

With him standing 6'9" tall and weighing 400 pounds, once her client got a look of him, they treated her with the respect that she deserved to have as a sexy and sexual woman. After meeting her clients, Louie waited in the car for his mother to finish her sexual business. Just as no one disrespected Natalie, no one fucked with Big Louie.

To be continued...

12