My Stepmom's Best Friend, Emma - Ch. 02

Story Info
Joey has threesome sex with his stepmom and her best friend.
10.8k words
4.24
32.4k
48
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Stepmom's Best Friend, Emma #2

Joey has sex with his mother's best friend.

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 01:

A condition that Emma, my stepmother's best friend, set as the only provision that she'd have sex with me, she wanted me to have sex with my stepmother first to prove that I was a worthy lover. I was as shocked as I was sexually excited. I never heard of such a thing. I never had sex with my stepmother but, as long as she was willing, I was ready to have sex with her now. Yet, happy that she made that her condition, I couldn't have thought of a better condition than that myself.

If it wasn't enough that Emma wanted me to have sex with my stepmother, I was stunned that my stepmother consensually agreed to Emma's sexual condition and would willingly have sex with me. If it wasn't surprising enough that Emma wanted me to have sex with my stepmother, Carol, I was shocked that my stepmother wanted to have sex with me. Something so strictly forbidden, I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with Carol.

Before I even knew who Emma was, sexually shocking but true, something neither one of them would have known, I had always wanted to have sex with my stepmother. Yet, in one stroke of a brush, hopefully, I'd not only soon be having sex with my stepmother but also, I'd be having sex with her best friend, Emma, too. I was so happy that I had wandered down to the softball field to watch the woman play. I was so happy that I watched Emma playing softball.

The shocking truth, something that was hard to wrap my head around, obviously, my stepmother wanted to have sex with me in the way that I wanted to have sex with her and her best friend, Emma. Filled with sexual anticipation, I couldn't believe it.

A long time developing, I was finally going to see, touch, feel, and fondle my stepmother's naked breasts. I was finally going to see and make love to her beautiful, naked body. I can't count how many times I masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with me. With her sterile and not able to have children, I was finally going to fuck my stepmother and cum in her wet, warm pussy.

A shocking revelation, I had no idea that my stepmother wanted to have sex with me, too. I had no idea that she wanted to blow me. I had no idea that she wanted to not only suck my cock but also that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I can't count how many times I masturbated over my stepmother blowing me and allowing me to cum in her mouth.

I was as stunned as I was sexually excited with the sexual anticipation of having sex with the both of them. Who knew that my stepmother was sexually attracted to me in the same way that I was sexually attracted to her and in the same way that I was sexually attracted to her best friend, Emma? After all these years of living with a woman as my stepmother, it took her best friend to arrange for us to have sex, forbidden sex. If I knew then what I know now, I would have sexually solicited and seduced my stepmother years ago.

# # #

"Okay, Mom. I'm ready. Let's do this," I said unbuttoning my shirt.

Jumping the gun, mMy stepmother, Carol, made a face and laughed at my sexual eagerness to have sex with her.

"Wait a minute, speedy. Let's go to my bedroom first, shall we? We'll be more comfortable there on my bed than in the living room on the couch or on the floor fucking like animals."

'Fucking like animals,' I thought. 'Whenever I saw her in one of her short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgowns, I thought of stripping my stepmother naked and fucking her like an animal. I couldn't count how many times I was tempted to walk up behind her and pull the hem of her nightgown up and over her head to tie it in a knot on her head. Then, cutting a hole where her mouth was, I'd move her to her knees and stick my erect prick in her mouth.'

Only, now, I didn't have to do any of that. I didn't have to force my stepmother to have sex with me. She was willing to have consensual sex with me. Thanks to her best friend, Emma, shocking but true, I couldn't believe I was about to have sex with my stepmother.

"Okay," I said following her to her bedroom in the way of a dog following its owner.

As soon as I entered her bedroom, someplace that I had been denied access to before, she was no longer the submissive one but the aggressor. Aas if she was a Dominatrix that I hired to sexually punish me, she put her palm to my chest and pushed me back back on her bed. Then, aAs if I was a child unable to undress myhimself, she slowly and seductively started undressing me. Stripping me naked, she removed my sneakers, my socks, my pants, my shirt, my t-shirt, and then my underwear. As soon as she started undressing me, I had an erection.

How hot was that for my stepmother to voluntarily strip me naked? Having always wanted to expose myself to my stepmother, I didn't have to. She exposed myself to her. I was naked.

Something I always wanted to be but never had the courage to do, I was totally naked in front of her. Then, as if she was an artist and I was her nude model, she took a step back while staring at my naked, erect cock. I couldn't believe my MILF of a stepmother was staring at my naked cock in the way that I couldn't wait to stare at her naked tits.

Shocking me, clearly, she wanted to see my naked, erect prick as much as I wanted to show her my naked prick. She wanted to see my naked prick as much as I wanted to see her naked tits. Again, something that I was tempted to do but didn't have to do, I was tempted to masturbate in front of my stepmother.

The first time exposing myself prick to my stepmother, if it wasn't enough that she had stripped me naked, I couldn't believe she was staring at my erect, naked prick. TemporarilyUnbelievably, I forgot all about Emma until my stepmother, Carol, mentioned her name. Since the first timefirst-time seeing Emma on the softball field bouncing her tits while running to catch a flyball, never had I been as sexually excited, as I was now with my stepmother seeing me naked. I couldn't wait for her to return the favor and undress. I couldn't wait to see my stepmother naked, too.

"Nice cock," she said sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips while never removing her eyes from my engorged prick. "Emma will like that," she said looking up at me and making eye contact with me before staring down at my naked prick again. "A very talented cocksucker, she loves men with big pricks and you have a very big dick. Once I tell her about your big dick, Joey, I'm sure that she'll want to suck ityou."

# # #

Giving me a vision of paradise, I imagined Emma stroking my cock while sucking my cock as I fondled her enormous breasts. I imagined her staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes while my prick filled her mouth. Then, I imagined cumming in her mouth and all over her beautiful face. I imagined giving Emma, the woman of my dreams, a cum bath.

Then, quickly returning my thoughts to my stepmother, she started sexually teasing me. Sshe slowly started removing her clothes. I couldn't believe my horny eyes. I couldn't believe she was voluntarily stripping herself naked. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to see Carol naked.

Something she's never done; I couldn't believe she was undressing in front of me. As if she was a stripper on stage, my MILF of a stepmother gave me a slow striptease. Never seeing as much than her bra strap before, a real forbidden treat, I couldn't wait to see her in her bra and panties. I couldn't wait to see her topless. I couldn't wait to see her naked.

Not wanting to miss her striptease show, when she started undressing, I made myself comfortable on her bed and watched her remove her clothes as if I was watching a porn movie. Continuing to sSexually teaseing me, as if she was a stripper ready to dance around a pole before giving me a lap dance, I watched her slowly and seductively unbutton her blouse. I fondled my already stiff prick while watching herShe unbuttoned one button her blouse. She and looked down to see what thateach unbuttoned button revealed before looking up at me and before unbuttoning the next button.

'She such a tease. My stepmother is so sexy,' I thought.

After unbuttoning the next button, she looked up at me again to see my reaction to seeing her long, sexy line of sexy cleavage and what I could see of her the tops of her meaty breasts and her big, white brassiere. I couldn't believe my stepmother was undressing in front of me while I watched. With me having a thing for breasts, especially big breasts, especially my stepmother's breasts, and with Carolmy stepmother having big, D cup breasts, I stared at her long, line of sexy cleavage.

As if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, I couldn't wait for herher to remove her bra. I couldn't wait to see her big, naked breasts. I couldn't wait to touch, feel, fondle, and suck her big, naked tits. I never thought I'd see Carol stripping herself naked. I never thought I'd be having my sexual way with my stepmother's tits.

My sexual reward for wanting to have sex with her best friend, I not only couldn't wait to have my sexual way with my stepmother's breasts and the rest of her naked body, but also, I couldn't wait to have sex with her best friend. Emma had huge F cup breasts. In the way that I'd love to stick my prick between Emma's huge breasts, I'd love to stick my prick between my stepmother's tits and fuck her big breasts.

As I owned them, as if I was a dog leaving his markscent, I'd love to cum all over both of their her beautiful breasts. Something that I thought I'd never see, I'd love to see their big, naked tits covered with cum and dripping with cum. I had always imagined cumming all over my stepmother's tits and now I imagined cumming all over Emma's tits.

To be honest with most women looking better in their bras and panties than they do topless and/or naked, I stared at her in her bra as I had never seen a woman in her bra before. Finally, with her blouse all unbuttoned, she removed her blouse. Continuing to sexually tease me, while sexually seducing meparading back and forth in front of me, she took her time folding her blouse and placing it on a chair. Dressed in her big, white brassiere and her short skirt, she was so sexy. I've never been with a woman who had had such a beautiful and shapely body as my stepmother.

I can't count how many times I masturbated while imagining my stepmotherCarol in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. I can't count how many times I masturbated while imagining my stepmotherCarol having sex with me. I can't count how many times I masturbated while imagining my stepmother sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in her mouth. I can't count how many times I masturbated while imagining stripping her naked, fucking her, and cumming in her pussy.

# # #

'This is it. This is really iit,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's about to strip herself naked in front of me. I can't believe I'm about to have sex with my stepmother.'

Not believing this stroke of luck, nNot only was I about to see herCarol topless and naked but also, I was about to have forbidden sex with her. I was about to touch and feel my stepmother's naked body everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother without her clothes. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life.

Something that I never could have imagined, I couldn't believe this sudden turn of events. If it wasn't enough that my stepmother had stripped me naked, I was about to see her naked, too. If it wasn't enough that I was going to have sex with my stepmother I was also going to have sex with her best friend, Emma, too. I just hoped that this wasn't a joke. Hopefully, by tempting me with having sex with her best friend, perhaps, this was my stepmother's way to have sex with me.

'Nah, clearly, they were in cahoots with one another. They were, indeed, sexually intimate with one another and now, the both of them wanted to be sexually intimate with me, too,' I thought.

Then, continuing her slow, sexual seduction of me by slowly undressing herself, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt and allowed it to fall to her feet to she exposed her sheer, bright, white, bikini panties. Taking her all in, I stared at all that I could see of her pussy mound, her camel toe, and what I could see of her pussy slit, and her patch of trimmed, brown, pubic hair that was visible through her sheer panties. Incredibly shaped and developed as if chiseled from stone by Michelangelo's steady hand, she had such a shapely ass.

As much as I couldn't wait to touch and feel her bra clad breasts, I couldn't wait to touch, feel, and squeeze her panty clad ass. Now, with her wearing my favorite outfit, a low-cut bra and sexy, bikini panties, I loved seeing my stepmother in her sexually revealing underwear. I couldn't count how many times I stole a pair of her panties from her underwear drawer to hold while masturbateing. I couldn't count how many times I removed a pair of her used panties from the laundry basket to sniff themwhile stroking my erect prick.

Again, my personal preference, most women look better in their sexy, low-cut bras and sheer, revealing panties than they do topless and/or naked. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head again, I watched her reach around herself to unhook her bra. I held my breath with the unbridled lust and the sexual anticipation of seeing her naked breastsmy stepmother's naked breasts.

'This is it. This is really it,' I thought. 'I can't believe I'm about to see Carol's naked breasts.'

I couldn't wait to see the size and the shape of her naked breasts along with her symmetrical areolas and her erect nipples. Then, when she removed her bra, there they were, her naked breasts. As if I had died and gone to Heaven, this was, indeed, the best day of my life.

# # #

Finally, she unceremoniously pushed down her panties and kicked them off. If it wasn't enough that my stepmother was seeing my naked prick, I was seeing my stepmother's naked breasts. Then, when she removed her white, bikini panties, I was seeing her naked pussy and her naked ass.

Wishing I had the presence of mind to bring my cell phone with me, I wish I had recorded my stepmother undressing. Only, it's a good thing that I didn't have my cell phone with me to record my stepmother undressing because I'd be tempted to post this online. Nevertheless, something I'll never forget, I'll remember this day for the rest of my life.

As if she was a nude model modeling her naked body for me, she turned her nakedshapely body one way before turning the other way. Again, exquisitely formed, she had an unbelievable figure and an incredible ass. Imagining her modeling for an artist, her naked body was a nude artist's dream. I'd love to have a nude portrait of my stepmother hanging on my bedroom wall to show my friends how beautiful, sexy, and shapely my stepmother looked without her clothes. I never realized how beautiful a woman my stepmother was until I saw her naked.

'And this is an artist's rendition of my naked stepmother,' I imagined saying to my friends. 'Doesn't she have a sexy body? I just love her big tits. Doesn't she have shapely breasts? I can't get enough of her round ass. I could stare at her ass all day. Doesn't she have the perfect ass?'

Yet, eEven though my stepmother was standing nakedbefore me naked, I couldn't stop thinking about Emma. I wondered what it was like to kiss her, French kiss her, while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I wondered what she looked like without her clothes. I wondered what she was like in bed.

I couldn't believe she wasn't married. I couldn't understand why any man who had the absolute privilege of seeing Emma without her clothes wouldn't immediately get down on one knee and propose marriage to her. With my stepmother telling me how much she loved sucking cock and what a talented cocksucker she was, that was plenty enough for me to ask her to marry me.

Only, more than happy to oblige with whatever her condition was for her to agree to have sex with me, I was confused why Emma would want me to have sex with my stepmother first before she had sex with me. Her wanting me to have sex with my stepmother first before she'd agree to have sex with me didn't make any sense. What woman would wants a man to have sex with another woman before having sex with her? That's just bizarre. That's just crazy. That's just nasty.

Yet, forget about my stepmother for a minute. As far as I was concerned, not considering anyone else, themy search for the perfect woman was over. There's not another woman on the planet more beautiful, shapelier, and sexier than Emma. Even though I had just met her and knew relatively little about her other than she loved sports, loved dogs, and had a taller and by her own account, had a taller and an even prettier, younger sister., Not bothered by the difference in our ages at the very least, I already wanted to marry her.

Distracted now while thinking of Emma, I continued staring at hermy stepmother's naked body as if I had never seen a naked woman before. Something that I thought I'd never see, my stepmother was not only topless but also, she was naked, totally naked while standing in front of me. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my stepmother's beautiful, naked body. Not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, taking my sweet time, I couldn't wait to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. I couldn't wait to give her a multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

Then, something that I never thought that I'd be allowed to do, as if we were on our honeymoon, I couldn't wait to make slow and sweet love to my stepmother while kissing her. With us eventually humping one another harder and faster, I couldn't wait to fuck her hard and fast. I couldn't wait to give her multiple, sexual orgasms. I couldn't wait to hear her scream my name while squirming all over her bed in pure, sexual ecstasy..

My prick was already hard with the sexual anticipation of sliding my cock in my stepmother's warm, wet pussy. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to have sex with her. I couldn't believe I was finally going to eat her pussy, make love to her, and fuck her. I couldn't wait to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I couldn't wait to see and hear her cum. I couldn't wait to own my stepmother's naked body. I couldn't wait to make her my sexual slave.

# # #

Exposing the pink of her wet pussy to me, sShe sat on her bed and then laid back with her legs spread as if she expected me to immediately mount her missionary style and fuck her. Yet, I wanted more than just a quick, hot fuck. IInstead of mounting her and instead of fucking her, with her already naked, not wanting to rush our sexual time together, I wanted to continue making out with her while touching her and feeling her beautiful body everywhere. With most men only caringing about their own sexual needs, I wanted to give her what other men failed to give her, a sexual orgasm.

Still thinking about Emma, I couldn't help but feel that by having sex with Carol first that I was agreeing to her one condition and auditioning for Emmato have sex with my stepmother's best friend. Again, not stopping with giving her only one, sexual orgasm, I wanted to give my stepmother multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. Yet, right not, I wanted to make slow, sweet love to her before fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

I wanted to prove to my stepmother for her to tell Emma that I was a wonderful lover, a generous lover, and the best lover that she ever had. Now or never, with whatever I sexually did with my stepmother, I needed to convince Emma to have sex with me by giving my stepmother an unforgettable, sexual experience. In the way that I'll be giving my stepmother multiple orgasms, I'll be giving Emma multiple orgasms, too.