My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa drinks a beer and we play a game.
3.2k words
4.31
25.8k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of 18.

Roommate Lisa 2

I had just started eating some Chinese and was on my second beer when Lisa came back from her job interviews and slumped into a chair.

"How did it go?", I asked rather friendly.

"Horrible. They all kinda told me the same. That I'm just too cute and they don't think I can handle the job. Too fragile looking for hard work, too cute to get my dirty hands, too sweet to deal with rough customers. I know that I look as cute as a little kitten, but I can actually handle a lot. I really need a job. I'm almost out of money. How do you support yourself? I've never seen you do any work," she said, very disappointed and almost desperate.

"Trust Fund my grandfather set up. Pays me enough each month to support my lifestyle and some extra. Here, eat something I've ordered too much."

"Thanks."

She immediately started eating hungrily.

"Want a beer too?"

"No."

"Why not? Too cute for that? Can't handle it?"

"I can and I'm not too cute for anything!", she answered angrily.

"I doubt that. I give you 20 bucks if you manage to down a can in one go."

"I could really need 20 bucks."

"Get one from the fridge and bring me one as well. I'll give you another 20 if you do it topples."

"You are a disgusting pervert. Never ever will I expose myself in front of you, but I'll take the twenty for downing the beer."

"I might be a pervert, but you need money. But I guess cute girls don't do things like that. It's an easy way out for you. 40 bucks if you get topless," I teased her further.

"Asshole! I have to pay for books on Monday."

She was still angry, but also seemed desperate enough and I think she also wanted to prove that she is not too cute.Then she took off her top and bra. Holding one arm over her nipples she looked at me provokantly and then downed the beer.

"Good little slut. Now take put your hands behind your back. I'm not paying for looking at your arm. That's better. Your nipples are really hard. You like to be told what to do, don't you?"

"I'm just cold and you are an asshole. Now give me my top back and give me the money."

"It smells so nice. Did they let you sweat today. Keep those hands behind your back and push your titties out. They are small enough."

"No, everyone but you is usually really nice to me and I like it when people are nice to me!"

"Hm. But another part of you wants the complete opposite. I can see the lust in your eyes."

"Fuck you!"

She took the money out of my hand and stormed into her room.

"If you need more money I'm sure we can find an agreement."

A slam of her door was the answer. I could have just waited for the beer to do its magic to get her naked, but I didn't mind giving her the money. I would have spent it on cam girls anyway and this was better.

I had to wait for about 10 minutes before she appeared again.

"Can I have another beer?"

"You are wearing a top again."

She took off her top and bra again.

"Why do you want another beer?"

"I don't know. I just want one."

"You might get drunk again."

"From two beer?"

"Yes. I can see that the first one is already doing its magic on you. Come here and let me play with your nipples."

"Why can't you just be nice and give me a beer. I'm already showing you my tits isn't that enough."

She stepped forward nevertheless. I teased her nipples and pinched them slightly. She closed her eyes and tried not to moan, but wasn't very successful. Then suddenly I grabbed both her nipples and pulled them downwards hard. She let out a scream, but had to follow down and went on her knees. She stared at me wide-eyed in disbelief, protecting her breasts with her hand, but she was breathing hard from arousal. I got up and handed her another beer.

"Down it.", I demanded and she obeyed.

"Thank you," she said honestly.

"Not angry anymore? Do you know that alcohol makes you more and more submissive?"

"If that's the case give me another one. I need money and you seem to prefer me submissive."

"Maybe later. I don't want you to pass out. You are already getting drunk and just downed a second beer. I can offer you a game. You put your hands behind your back and if you can keep them there for ten minutes, while I play with you, you get 10 bucks, for the next 10 minutes you get 100 bucks, 10 more a 1000. But if you fail the 10 minutes start again and you will just get 1 buck for them. If you fail again just 10 cents for the next and so on."

"So if I win we multiply and if I fail we divide the reward by ten. Can we both stop the game at any time?"

"You can stop the game at any time. I just when you have completed 10 minutes. Otherwise I could just quit a second before you earn a 1000 bucks. That wouldn't be fair."

"You are just a pervert and not some sick psycho who is going to pull a knife on me or anything like that?"

"No. I promise not to cause any lasting physical harm to you."

"Okay. I can handle a pervert. Start the clock."

She put her hands behind her back and pushed her little titties in lustful expectation towards me. I just looked at her for a while very satisfied. In front me kneeled my own very cute whore, just waiting for me to do to her whatever I wanted. Just exposing herself like that and anticipating my actions made her horny. She started to bite on her lip and squirmed more and more.

I teased her nipples very lightly, making her just the more crazy. She was longing for a hard squeeze like the one that had forced her to her knees. I lifted her to her feet. She was so light that I could easily do it. Even though I was sitting I was still taller than her.

Slowly I opened the button of her jeans and opened the fly, revealing a transparent white slip underneath. I pulled down her jeans with a sudden yank, which almost made her lose her posture. I let her step out of it and spread her legs a little, so that I could just very softly touch her pussy through the thin slip.

"You are getting that wet just from standing there and getting your nipples teased a bit. You are so horny. You are enjoying this more than I do."

She just bit her lip and pretended she wasn't.

"I should get money for that and not the other way around."

"We have a deal. You can't stop the game before the ten minutes are over, even if for some weird reason my body is liking what you are doing. That doesn't mean I enjoy it."

"Of course you are not enjoying it."

I squeezed her nipples harder and she let out a sigh of relief. She actually had to smile, but then she was forced to moan when I tormented her nipple some more. She also rubbed her pussy against my hand that I pressed firmly on her slip. My hand was soon soaked in her juices. If the timer hadn't interrupted her she would have come right then.

"Please don't stop now. Please, please," she begged.

"I thought you are not enjoying it? And this game is not about what you want, but what I want. You have earned ten bucks. Next round is for 100, but I will make it a lot harder. Do you want to continue? Stop

rubbing against my hand. It's already soaked in your slime."

"Sorry, yes please continue."

"I think we should cool you down a bit."

I started the timer again and smeared my slimy hand over her face. Then I forced it into her mouth.

"Clean it!", I ordered and she obeyed eagerly, sucking her own juices.

Then I opened the fridge and took out some cubed ice. I poured it right into the front and back of her panties. She screamed and panted hard, but was able to hold her posture. Two handful of cubes I pressed against her tits and she screamed again.

The cubes were melting fast and cold water started running down her belly and thighs. After five minutes I let go of her tits. My hands were getting really cold. Her nipples were rock hard and her breasts had goose bums all over.

I still had some ice in my hand. So I added it to her slip. She was shivering, but her hands were still behind her back. By pulling up her slip, I forced the ice between her buttocks and pussy lips. That finally made her jump up and put her hands into the slip and pull it down. No money this time.

"Sorry, sorry. It was just a reflex. Can I try again. Please", she begged submissive.

"Sure but this time it's for 10 bucks only."

"Yes, but may I go to the toilet first. I have to pee."

"No. If you go, the game is over. Just pee, whenever you have to. You have to clean the kitchen anyway. There's ice all over the place."

"Can I take off my slip? It was expensive."

"Okay, but for this round you'll have to lay on the table, hold the table legs above your head and spread your legs. If you let go of the legs or you don't spread yours anymore, you lose. Let's warm you up a little."

As soon as she had gotten into position, I placed my hand between her legs and rubbed her hard and fast to get some blood flow back into her pussy. That aroused her again.

Then I took my other hand and applied pressure on her bladder. She tried to fight it for a short while, but then she had to let it go. She peed right under my hand and I didn't stop rubbing her. Getting rubbed with her warm piss seemed that to make her even hornier, but right before she came I pulled her clitoral hood back and pressed an ice cube right onto that sensitive spot. She jerked up and let go of the table legs.

"You failed again."

"Can we please continue? It was just the suddenness of it. I can handle it the next time."

"It will be only for one buck, if you make it to the 10 minute mark."

"I know but I can make it up to more money again."

"Yes, you can. Get into your position again."

I got her aroused again and when I pressed the ice against her exposed clit her legs jerked together.

"You lost again."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's just so sensitive. I can't control my limbs. Let me try again."

"For ten cents?"

"Yes. Please."

This time I went straight for the clit with the ice. She squirmed and tried to move away, but her arms and legs stayed in place until I shoved the cube into her pussy. She sat up with a scream and pulled it out.

"Fuck this is so cold."

"You lost again. It gets kinda boring if you always fail so quick."

"I'm, I'm just not used to have anything going up my pussy. I haven't had sex very often."

I stuck in two fingers and massaged her inside. She bit her lip, but didn't complain, so I fingered her faster.

"Yeah. You're very tight. Haven't had many dicks in there. Do you fuck yourself with toys?"

"No! I don't.. uhm ahhhh.. like to masturbate. I'm a oooooh good girl."

"Of course you are."

"I just need ahhh.. money. Can we, uh fuck, start the timer again?"

"For one cent?"

"Yes, yes, yes."

I pulled my fingers out.

"Oh why do you always stop?"

"You want to continue for one cent?"

"Yes. I can work my way up. It's just that my body is failing me. Can you tie me to the table, so that I can't move and the round ends if I say stop?"

"You are nuts, but I'll do it. You will have never worked for a cent as hard as for this one"

I pulled her ass towards the edge of the table and tied her hands above head to the table legs and her knees to the same, so that her ass was slightly raised and her pussy spread. Another strap around her belly pulled her to the table.

Once she was secured I shoved two more cubes into her pussy and used my fingers to push them deeper inside. She wiggled, moaned, screamed and whimpered, but she didn't say stop. Her pussy tightened around my fingers, making it quite hard to finger her fast. I did it anyway, rubbing with one cube over her g-spot and pushing the other against her cervix. With my thumb I hit her clit and my other hand maltreated her breasts.

When the pleasureful moans outweighed the painful ones, I stopped and let her squirm on her own again. There was still ice in her pussy. She offered a beautiful picture. Laying in her piss, her nipples and clit red and swollen and her face in a mixture of agony and excitement. I took a few photos.

"No photos please," she begged.

"You said I can do whatever I want. You can stop the game if you don't like it," I laughed and continued to take pictures.

"Please don't show them to anyone, please. I'm a good and decent girl," she begged with tears in her eyes.

"Of course you are."

I took of my pants and brought my dick close to her face. She took it in her mouth and sucked it eagerly, without me even asking for it. I shot more pictures of her swallowing my dick. While she sucked and squirmed, the timer announced that she had earned a cent. She mumbled something, but my dick was too far down her throat for her to produce any intelligent sound. I pulled it out.

"Please set the timer again," she said happily and swallowed my dick.

I flicked her nipples and clit and each time she involuntarily almost bit me. They were so sensitive. With some rubber bands I tied two ice cubes tightly together. Then I took one of her nipples and made it as hard and big as I could. She seemed to enjoy this. Then pulled the cubes apart and placed her nipple between them and when I let them loose it was squeezed between them.

This time she bit me slightly. It was getting too dangerous up here. So I moved between her legs and shoved my dick into her pussy. The ice had finally melted, but she was still cold and very tight. I had to use some force to enter her and she screamed in response.

Her second nipple got the same treatment as the first one and her clit as well. Each time she jerked and clenched her teeth, but my dick was save and her abdomen started to wiggle more and more on it in an attempt to lessen the discomfort. That felt quite nice.

We should increase her wiggling, but when I pressed a cube against her asshole, she froze and looked at me wide-eyed, shaking her head.

"No, no, no, ahhhhhh."

Now she bounced on my dick. I added another cube. I had use both thumbs to push them in, her asshole was so tight and closed immediately after the cube had gone through. It wasn't getting easier with the third and fourth. Her pussy was slowly warming up and she seemed to receive some pleasure from her bouncing now and it felt quite good on my dick as well.

Her nipples and clit started to melt holes into the cube and I kept on adding rubber bands to squeeze them harder and harder. She pulled on the ropes and moaned in pain and pleasure. I fucked her now and ignored the timer. She had done another 10 minutes, but didn't even realize it.

This time I didn't stop when she came and she came hard. It shook her whole body and she rolled her eyes. I had to push her hips down to be still able to fuck her. I held her in a tight grip and fucked her hard and she came again. She almost seemed out of it right now and was just cramping around in her orgasm. I hit her inside hard, before I finally shot a big load all over her.

There were still 5 minutes on the clock before the next timer ended and I really had to piss now.

The cubes had almost melted completely and I started to piss onto the ones that squeezed her clit, melting them until the rubber bands broke them. Ice crystals splashed around and the rubber bands snapped tight around her clit. A scream was her reaction to that, bringing back some life to the exhausted body.

Next I pissed on her tits. It splashed all over her belly and face. The rubber bands caught her nipples nicely when the cubes broke. Since I still had something left in my bladder I gave her beautiful blond hair a good soaking. Then I pulled on the rubber bands around her clit. They were pretty tight and her clit got pulled up with them. She moaned and tried to follow with her body, but the ropes stopped her at one point. Slowly, slowly I pulled harder, stretching and squeezing her clit to the limit. She whimpered and moaned in pain. I ended it by pushing her abdomen down onto the table in a sudden motion. The bands came loose and her clit snapped back. It was still quite bloodless from the cold.

So I started to flick it to get the blood flowing again and pulled on the rubber bands around her nipples, lifting her chest from the table. Her moaning got lustful. I had noticed before that tormenting her nipples actually made her horny. I flicked her clit faster and jerked the rubber bands off in the moment that she orgasmed again. The timer announced the end of the ten minutes.

"I've played enough for today. You can clean up now. Good night."

She was too exhausted to answer and didn't even move after I had untied her. I threw a buck and 11 cents into the piss next to her, took a few pictures and went into my room. I wonder how much she's going to remember the next day. She hadn't been as drunk as the day before.