My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 05

Story Info
Danny uses Lisa to make a spicy pizza.
4.6k words
4.39
8.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen.

Lisa awoke quite early the next morning, because she had to go to her lectures today. She found 60 bucks on her bedside table and put them in her purse. She felt awesome today. Her body ached a bit, but in a nice way, as if she had done a hard workout and then had a good night's sleep. She took off her nightgown and smiled at her naked reflection in the mirror. Damn even she found herself cute. She tried to look sexy, but it didn't work. Either she looked cute or stupid. Her long blond hair was in a bit of disarray and she started to brush it. Her large blue eyes wandered down to her small, but nicely rounded firm breasts. Her nipples looked better today, but the breasts themselves had some tiny scratches on them, but they were just barely visible. These scratches were actually everywhere. When she looked closer she could see them on her flat belly and petite legs. She turned around. Her back and bum were covered in them too. When she pulled her buttocks apart she could see that even her asshole showed some marks, but they didn't hurt and would probably be gone in a day or two. Nothing to worry about.

She touched her clit and it felt better as well. Maybe Danny's ointment had worked after all. The memory of him touching her private parts to treat her made her horny and she wanted to masturbate, but unfortunately there was no time for that.

Finally satisfied with her appearance she blew her reflection a kiss and got dressed. A short time later she hopped on her bike and rode to the lecture.

Danny woke up hours later. It was warm and he was sweating. He had a headache and his dick hurt. He slowly opened his eyes, when he realized that he was laying on a wet mattress. What the fuck! He got up. It smelled like piss. Was he such a loser that he had wet his bed? He couldn't remember ever doing it before. How disgusting! Why hadn't he woken up, but had slept in his piss all night?

A single rose lay in his bed. He couldn't remember taking one to his room. He thought he had left everything in Lisa's room. Was he beginning to get blackouts as well? He never has had them before, but he never had pissed himself in his sleep as well.

Had Lisa been in his room while he had been asleep? He doubted that. And even if she had done it she would not be able to remember it. She hopefully wouldn't be able to remember anything at all. He felt somewhat guilty for what he had done to her. Especially sticking that rose into her urethra must have been really uncomfortable for her, but yesterday he just hadn't been able to resist this urge and all in all she seemed to have enjoyed it as well.

He shouldn't feel guilty. She could have stopped it any time. Whenever she had asked him to stop he had stopped and he had given her money. Not a lot, but still enough to get her through the week. He probably would have spent the same amount just to watch the videos he had taken yesterday, but that didn't matter. He had helped her. He should feel good about himself. He was a good guy.

Danny hardly didn't see Lisa at all during the week. He spent his days jerking off or drinking with friends and when he woke up in the morning Lisa was long gone to attend her lectures and when she came home in the evening she would go to her room immediately.

It was Friday when he met her again. It was his pizza day. Once a month he got his ass up and made himself a pizza from scratch. He had bought fresh tomatoes, some chillies, nice cheese and a big salami. The dough had rested for a while now and he could start with the topping. He was just about to start cutting the tomatoes when Lisa walked into the kitchen. She was wearing blue jeans and a tight white top. It fitted her perfectly and any other girl would probably have looked very sexy in that outfit, but Lisa just looked cute and her smile made her look even cuter.

"You are cooking?" she wondered.

"I'm making pizza. Would you like one too?"

"Hm.. Just like that?"

"Yeah I have plenty."

"You don't want me to do anything for it?"

"No. Sometimes I'm just nice."

"Hm."

"Lol. You almost seem disappointed," Danny laughed, "you can help me if you like."

"Okay."

Danny flung the dough into the air and twirled it around.

"Wow. That looks really professional," Lisa said impressed, "do you mind if I film it?"

"No, go ahead. I have worked in a pizzeria for a while. You can peel the tomatoes if you like."

"Hm.. I should probably take my top off. I don't want any tomato juice on it."

"Lisa, did you drink?"

"No. I ate some of the liquor sweets, but that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe a glass of wine."

She took off her top and her white bra as well. Her blond curls fell over her shoulders and almost reached down to her breasts. She looked admiringly at Danny with her large blue eyes. He was really good. I wonder if he can keep doing this, while I suck his dick. Where the fuck did this thought come from? But before she could stop, she heard herself saying,

"I bet 20 bucks you can't do that while I suck your dick."

"You do what? You are making it really difficult to be a nice guy."

"But you aren't a nice guy."

"I can at least try sometimes."

"I don't want you to be nice!"

Lisa came closer and kneeled in front of him. Danny felt how she pulled down his pants and took his dick in her mouth. Damn. For once he wanted to be nice and just make her pizza. So she didn't want him to be nice? She definitely could have that.

"Okay. Deal. 20 bucks if I'm not able to make the base for the other pizza."

He started. Lisa took his dick deeper in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. Why had she said that? She didn't have 20 bucks. Maybe five were left. She had to win now and she had to hurry. She swallowed the whole length. For some reason she really liked the feeling of his dick in her throat. She bobbed her head back and forth and massaged his balls with her hands. His dick was getting bigger and he let out some moans, but his hands were steady. Fuck! She moved her head faster and reached with one hand between his buttocks. When she felt his anus she pushed her fingers inside. This got her at least a reaction, but he didn't drop the dough. He was almost done. Frantically she gave all she could with her mouth and popped her fingers in and out of his ass as fast she could, but to no avail. A perfect pizza base landed on the table behind her. He pulled her head back by her hair.

"You lost!" he said with a grin.

"I only have five bucks."

"Too bad. You can work your debt off. Do what I say and I let it slip. Now go and wash your hands."

Lisa pulled her fingers out of his ass and walked over to the sink. What had she gotten herself into? Danny walked up behind her. He opened the button of her jeans and slowly pulled down the zip. While she was still washing her hands he took off her pants and slip.

"We don't want it to get dirty, do we? Look Lisa I've gotten some proper handcuffs and some for your legs as well."

"I thought you wanted to try to be nice?"

"Hm, yeah. I bought some stuff nevertheless. Just couldn't resist. Let me cuff your hands behind your back and now lay down on the floor. Good. Now put your legs behind your head."

Lisa did as he told her. Her shoulders were still on the floor and her ass raised into the air. He cuffed her legs behind her head. She felt like a tied up parcel and was very limited in her movement. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but not too bad. Nevertheless she was in a very vulnerable situation. Her pussy and anus couldn't have been more exposed. Danny had put a chair behind her back and sat on it. Her ass was between his legs and she was looking up at him. He spanked her pussy and pulled her lips apart just to show her how helpless she was. When he took her clit between his fingers and squeezed it she tried to move away, but she was locked in between his legs. Lisa closed her eyes and tried to breathe the pain away.

"Open your eyes Lisa. It looks better on film."

"You are filming?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I got myself a few small cameras. One is under the table pointed at your face. Can you see it? Smile for it, while I spread you open and take a few closeups."

"You are such an asshole. I hate you!"

"Your body tells me something different. You are getting wet Lisa."

Fuck, he was right. The thought of him filming her really turned her on, but there was a voice in her head reminding her how wrong this all was. He penetrated her with two fingers and she had to let out a moan. Damn, she could at least try not to show him that she liked it.

"You are always so tight Lisa!"

"Always? I can't remember having your fingers in me before. What do you mean?"

"Nothing. We are here to make pizza aren't we. Let's make tomato sauce."

He licked his fingers.

"Hm... You are very tasty. I wonder...."

He took one of the roma tomatoes and lubricated it between her pussy lips before he pressed it into her vagina. Slowly it went inside. How could she be so tight again after last weekend's procedure? The second one went in easier. He could see that she pretended to hate it, so he fucked her with the third until she had to moan.

"Oh, you like that?"

"No. Not at all. What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm making tomato sauce and don't worry, you probably won't like it much longer. I like my pizza hot."

"Why are you putting on rubber gloves?"

"I have to cut the chillies. Do you have any idea how much it burns when you get their juice onto the wrong parts of your skin?"

He carefully took out the inside and the seeds of the chilly before he cut it into small pieces. Then he took the handful and placed it onto Lisa's pussy. He immediately rubbed the pieces between her lips, before she could realize what was going on. Her reaction was priceless. Her eyes widened and filled with tears as the chili juice attacked her mucous membranes. Before she could scream he shoved them down to mix with the tomatoes.

It took a moment for Lisa to realize what happened. A burning sensation spread from her pussy and it got worse and worse. She let out a scream and puffed hard. She could feel the blood pumping through her pussy and clit. All her senses were on high alert in an instant and the sensation of Danny's touches was magnified by a multitude. She could feel the cold tomatoes in her depth and then fire that Danny was shoving down from above. Her mind was completely occupied with the pain and all voices in her head went away. She lived in the moment again.

The tears in her eyes made it hard for her to see, but she was able to control her panic. It wasn't getting worse anymore, just a constant burning that she could adjust to.

She controlled her breathing.

At that moment a new front opened and threw her into panic mode again.

Danny had wondered what to do with the seeds and the white bits. They were so hot that he didn't want them anywhere near his pizza. Where should he put the rubbish?

He looked down at Lisa, who had calmed down a little. Her pussy was red, swollen and pumping, but her little asshole smiled at him untouched by it all. So he carefully made a ring around it with his glove-covered fingers, placed the seeds inside and pushed everything down with his hand. Letting his finger slide in and out of her ass he made sure that not a single seed would go anywhere but her butt. Soon her ass was on fire as well. Sweat came out of her pores and she tried to wiggle away, but he had no problem holding her in place with his legs. When she tried to roll forward he shoved two fingers into her ass and pulled her back.

"Hold still Lisa. I don't want you to spill the sauce."

He slapped her pussy until she had calmed down again. That was better. As a reward for cooperation he fingered ass and stimulated her clit gently. She immediately started to moan. All her nerves seemed to be on high alert and very sensitive. He continued for a while until her pussy was soaking wet. Her pussy juices would add a special flavor to the sauce. He parted her pussylips and sprinkled some salt and herbs into the slit. By rubbing the mixture around he mixed it with her juices. He could feel the salt rub against the soft skin of her vulva before it slowly dissolved. He wasn't quite sure if the sound that came from Lisa was whining or some weird pleasure noises, but she always flinched when he came in contact with her clit. He uncovered her clit and added fresh salt right on top of it. It definitely sounded like whimpering now.

Lisa was whimpering. The salt on her exposed clit felt like being massaged with sandpaper. She was very close to telling him to stop, but all in all she had to admit that she enjoyed it. It was so dirty. Yes it did hurt like hell and her body was in panic mode most of the time, but it also made her horny. Her ass burned like hell, but his fingers inside felt good. Damn his fingers were still in there, moving slowly up and down. She had almost orgasmed a few times. So she clenched her teeth and pushed through. The salt had dissolved and he had let go of her clit. He was gently causing her pleasure and she was able to control her breathing again.

Just one ingredient was missing. Tabasco sauce. Lisa had her eyes closed and seemed to really enjoy his gentle teasing. She looked almost relaxed. She wouldn't look like that for long. He leaned forward and let some drops fall onto her nipples. That got her going. He stepped onto her shoulders to hold her down and pushed a third finger into her asshole to stop her from rolling forward. Then he just poured the tabasco all over her ass and pussy. He added so much that it ran down her back and front as well. He rubbed it all over her and just for the fun of it he shoved the almost empty bottle into her little ass, so that whatever was left could drain.

Then he spread her pussy open and scooped all the sauce into her tight hole. He rubbed her faster now. No more teasing, he wanted to make her cum. He fucked her ass with the bottle and squeezed her nipples with his toes. She let out a scream and finally orgasmed. Danny spread her to take a good closeup of her little hole. When her pussy contracted because of her orgasm it looked like it was eagerly swallowing all the hot tabasco mixed with herbs and her own juices.

Now he just needed to mash the tomatoes and mix everything. He would use the big salami, even though he wasn't sure that she would be able to stretch wide enough, but that wasn't his problem.

Through her tear filled eyes Lisa saw the big sausage. She was still breathing hard from the orgasm. He surely wouldn't try to penetrate her with that. But that seemed to be exactly what he was trying. She could feel it being pressed against her way too small opening.

"Fuck, Danny. That won't fit."

He kept pushing.

"Danny! Just use your dick and fuck me. Your cock is a lot smaller and will fit easily."

"Thanks for commenting on the size of my dick, but I'm not going to go anywhere near that sauce. Do you have any idea how much it'll burn if I get any of that on my cock?"

"Fuck you!"

"Hold still and relax. I'll give you twenty bucks if your little hole can swallow this salami. I'll be nice and add some olive oil. Look, it's going in."

"Ahhh, slow, Danny, slow. Ahh fucking asshole. I said slow. Uhm, oh, I meant fast. Go faster now. Oh fuck, it's so big. Shit, everything burns so bad, but it's so good. Fuck me hard Danny."

Danny kept on mashing those tomatoes inside her with force and continued until they were nothing more than puree. Fucking this little pussy with such a big thing really turned him on. He just loved to see her tight hole being stretched to the max. He pulled the salami out and tried the sauce from the top of it. It tasted good but needed more herbs and salt. He sprinkled it right into her gaping hole and rammed the salami back down. Lisa shrieked when the salt and fresh herbs rubbed against her inside, but he just fucked her faster. Up and down, up and down.

Lisa had to scream and moan loudly. Everything was burning. She wanted to orgasm and was right before it, but couldn't reach the top. It was just getting more and more intense.

She wouldn't be able to endure it much longer.

"Slower! Please!" she screamed, but he didn't listen and just rammed the salami harder against her cervix.

Lisa threw her head from side to side and banged the floor with her tied up hands. Her body just wanted to escape, but his legs just tightened their grip and his fingers penetrated her anus again to hold her in place. He even put his foot onto the side of her head to keep it from moving. He wouldn't slow down. Lisa could just scream now. The pressure inside of her was so big now, that she thought she would burst any moment, but she couldn't orgasm. It was just building and building. Danny was fingering her ass with the same pace that he was fucking her pussy. When he squeezed her nipples with his toes as hard as he could, Lisa finally came. The orgasm made her twitch so hard that he almost lost control of her. Her eyes rolled back and she passed out.

He pulled her pussy open and began to scoop the sauce onto the pizza. He added some salami and cheese and put it in the oven. The rest of the salami went back into Lisa's pussy. Damn how he loved to stretch her like that. Lisa was still unconscious and he laid her flat on the ground with her legs spread apart and the big salami sticking out of her hole. She was covered in sweat and tabasco sauce. He was so horny now.

He placed her back over a chair with head hanging down on one side and her little titties pointing upwards. After he had undressed he placed himself over her, but was scared to get his dick in contact with the hot sauce. He had to clean her a bit.

Lisa awoke from a warm stream of bitter piss in her mouth. She felt the stream hit her chest and face and run down her hair and from there to the floor. Her hair got soaked and she had to keep her eyes closed. It washed the sauce from her nipples down her belly and between her legs. It was warm, but smelly. He must have drunk beer again. She tried to move, but found her hands tied to the legs of the chair. She opened her mouth to protest, but before she could say anything she had his dick in her throat. He fucked her mouth slowly while he cleaned her breasts with his piss and and squeezed and slapped them whenever he felt like it. This was so dirty. Lisa's mind cleared more and more. Her pussy was still burning like hell and that fucking big salami was pushing hard against her cervix.

She slowly realized that she was sitting on it and it was her own body weight that pushed it. She tried to lift her ass to alleviate the pressure, but couldn't hold it for long because Danny slapped her clit. She bumped back on it hard. Soon it was getting really uncomfortable and she tried to lift herself again, but Danny hit her clit until she went back down. She would have moaned loudly every time that salami penetrated her, but his dick in her throat made it impossible. She had to concentrate to get any air at all. Now she was almost choking. He kept his dick deep in her throat and his balls blocked her nose. Her body panicked and she fought hard to break free, but he was so much stronger. She kind of liked to be used like that, but this was too much. She needed to tell him to stop.

He pulled out and she gasped for air, but before she could stop him he was in again. He was fucking her fast and she could only utter some gurgling noises. This time the pizza timer saved her. Danny had to get up and she was able to catch some breath. She still couldn't open her eyes, because her face was covered in piss and her saliva. He had put the pizzas on the table and was coming back, ready to fuck her throat again.

"Stop Danny. Please! I'll do anything you want, but please don't fuck my throat again. I can't breathe," she begged in distress.

12