My Super Cute Roommate Lisa Ch. 08

Story Info
A tied up Lisa gets some unexpected visitors.
2.8k words
4.68
7.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen.

The bangs were getting louder. Danny slipped into his joggers and left Lisa's room to investigate the noise. Angrily he ripped open the door ready to shout at anybody behind it.

"Happy birthday, Danny," Sam greeted him and put a foot in the door.

Oh fuck. Danny was about to slam the door shut again, but Sam and a few of his friends pushed past him.

"Relax Danny. We just want to celebrate your birthday with you. You got some beer for us don't you?" another one said as he muscled past him and into the kitchen.

Fuck. Danny's mind raced. He needed to get rid of them, but he was in no position to just force them out. He thought about calling the police, but his phone was in Lisa's room. Fuck, Lisa! He had to free her and get her out of the flat. Sam still had some unfinished business with her. Danny decided the best way forward was to play ball and sneak away as soon as he could.

"Of course I've got beer. Come to my room," Danny said as invitingly as he could and luckily they followed him.

Danny took the seat in front of the computer. He didn't want anyone to get to that one. Sam and the other guys took seats on the bed and sofa and Sam handed him a beer.

Danny took a long sip to calm his nerves and tried to relax. Maybe they really just came over to drink his beer and once it was gone they would leave peacefully. He took another sip. It worked. The beer made him relax and he stretched out.

"Hey, Danny. Is that little bitch of yours home by any chance?" Sam asked him with a mischievous grin.

"No, no. She has... She has gone to her parents for the weekend," Danny slurred.

Why was he feeling so sleepy? His vision blurred as well. He couldn't be drunk after half a beer.

In that moment Lisa came violently in the room next door and her orgasmic screams revealed his lie.

"Let me turn on some..."

Danny tried to turn to the computer, but he was feeling so sleepy. Had they spiked his beer? He slumped over and passed out.

"He's out. Let's go and get that bitch," Sam announced and got up.

Lisa was still tied up on her bed on all fours. The hook in her ass that was tied to her hair made her arch her back as much as she could and the blackout goggles and headphones prevented her from hearing or seeing anything. The magic wand on her clit was still going at full speed and causing her one orgasm after another, but it was far from pleasurable now. It just hurt and then made her climax. The first two orgasms had been very fulfilling and she had moaned softly, but now she just screamed. Her little clit hurt so much. Why wasn't Danny turning it down? Was he even still in the room?

She started to fear that her clit was getting seriously damaged. He had forbidden her to speak, but this had to stop. He had fucked her ass and throat, squirted her dry and now destroyed her clit, if he still wasn't satisfied he should just fuck her. Enough was enough.

"Oh god! Danny! Please shut that thing off and just fuck me. Please just fuck me. Fuck me, Danny, fuck me."

"I think we can do this. What a nice party idea. Thank you Danny. You heard her guys. She wants to be fucked, but I think Danny won't wake up for a while. Let's help her out, but only one at a time. Let her think it's Danny. You guys go first. Once I've fucked her she will be so stretched out that you guys won't be able to feel anything, but don't cum inside her little pussy. I want it clean when I fuck her. Come on Larry, turn that thing off and start," Sam said as he looked down on the twitching, tied up little whore.

She looked so fragile and innocent, but he knew that she was just a whore. A stupid, fucking whore. She had embarrassed him and now was time for his revenge. He would have no mercy.

When the wand finally stopped Lisa breathed a sigh of relief. If she wouldn't have been tied up she would have collapsed onto her bed. She was so exhausted. How many times had she orgasmed? She had lost count a while ago.

All she wanted now was a shower and her bed, but instead she got his dick. Danny seemed to be ready to go again and had penetrated her pussy. She was wet and he slid in and out of her with ease. He didn't even reach very far. But that was okay. She had no interest in more arousal and just wanted him to finish. And it didn't take long. After less than a minute he pulled out again and she felt his dick against her lips. As soon as she had opened her mouth he shot his load onto her tongue. She swallowed it and sucked him clean dutifully.

Hopefully he would be satisfied now and she could have her shower, but instead he entered her pussy again. How had he been able to get hard again immediately? His dick was longer again as well and he reached some of her spots and he fucked her so fast. Oh fuck she was getting horny again. He also kept rubbing against that hook in her ass and caused it to move. She couldn't help but moan. He pulled out and Lisa opened her mouth in anticipation. This time he shoved his dick down her throat and unloaded there. It felt like a big load again and she swallowed it. How was he able to produce so much cum?

But she had no time to think about it as he entered her little pussy again and continued to fuck her. And by now the enjoyment had come back. She wanted one more big orgasm. Yes fuck me Danny. Fuck me as if there is now tomorrow. And he did. Fucked her. Unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed and he fucked her again. On and on.

Her arousal kept building, but she started to feel sick from all the cum she was eating. Hopefully she wouldn't throw up before this was over. She had to gag a few times but was able to keep it down. Some of it just tasted awful, but the fucking was generally good. He changed his style and rhythm every time and almost got her to climax on a few occasions, but usually pulled out before she got there and just gave her another load to swallow. Couldn't he just cum inside her pussy? She was sure that this would make her come.

Yes please keep it inside. Just a little longer. She was almost there. She screamed in unison with his thrusts. He was trying hard to make her come, but again he pulled out right before it and she dutifully finished him with her mouth. Luckily not a lot of cum this time.

Sam had just watched so far. His friends had taken turns on her, but were slowly getting tired. For some reason that bitch seemed to be enjoying it and was swallowing every bit of cum they offered her. She seemed to be exhausted and at times almost out of it, but the ropes held her up and no matter how hard his friends tried, they hadn't been able to get her to orgasm. It would be on him to show them how it's done. Now would be his turn.

Lisa tried to catch her breath, but he was on her again. Trying to force his way into her tight wet hole and yes she wanted it. But what was he trying now? That was way too big for his dick. Was he trying to fist her?

She tried to relax, but it was just too big. He pushed harder. Jesus, that was bigger than that salami he had used on her before. Couldn't he see that it just wouldn't work. He pulled on the hook in her ass, forcing her head so far back so that it hurt. The hook had been in her ass for a while and wouldn't come out easily. She screamed as he forced it through her anus. Couldn't he do it nicely? Just finger her asshole a bit before he slowly pulled it out?

His fingers went into her pussy and pulled it open. She screamed again. Why did he need to fist her? Maybe she should not have promised that he could do whatever he wanted, but so far he had never really hurt her. Damn it felt like two people were pulling her open, while his fist or whatever big dildo he had in his hand was trying to get inside. She tried to breathe rhythmically to deal with the pain. He pushed relentlessly and her pussy stretched wider. There was nothing she could do. She had to accept him.

She screamed loudly as her pussy finally gave way and he entered. She felt so full and he immediately started to fuck her hard. He pulled her hair and just hammered her mercilessly. No technique, just brute force, shaking her whole body with every push.

She still had the feeling that her hips were pushed apart, but it was starting to become fun and feel good. Nothing she would want everyday, but maybe once a month.

Her screams turned from painful to pleasurable. Yes she was getting close again.

Her pussy clenched tight around the dildo and he tried to push a finger into her ass, but there was just no room. So he just spanked her hard and she enjoyed it.

Lisa was so close. She wished the Dildo would cum inside her, but of course it couldn't. But then it did. It pulsated and erupted like a real dick. It shot a load with every hard thrust now, filling up her stretched out hole. She could feel every splash that rose through the massive dick and unloaded deep inside of her. That was enough. She let out a scream and the orgasm started.

Her pussy contracted uncontrollable and she started to shake. It raced up her spine and exploded in her head. She screamed, rolled her eyes and passed out on the crest of it.

Danny slowly woke up. He had a vague memory of drinking beer with Sam. And what else? He had to turn on music. But why? Lisa had moaned loudly. Fuck Lisa. He was suddenly wide awake and stumbled to his feet. He rushed into her room. What had they done to her?

She was still tied to her bed in the utterly helpless position he had left her. Only the hook had been removed from her ass and was dangling from her hair. Her ass and pussy were glowing red and cum dripped out of her. Her head lay flat on the mattress and she seemed to be sleeping. Oh shit. It was all his fault. Shit. Shit. Shit.

He immediately untied her, while muttering how sorry he was.

Lisa awoke when she felt the ropes being loosened. She had been so exhausted after her last orgasm that she had simply fallen asleep. She let him untie her and then just collapsed onto the mattress. She was proud of herself. She had done it. She had taken it into all her holes and swallowed so much cum that she still felt sick. She had squirted, taken a massive dildo and orgasmed more often in a few hours than she would usually in three months. It had hurt quite badly at times, but the orgasms had been worth it. Her pussy, ass and throat were sore as fuck, but all her muscles felt relaxed. She felt exhausted, ravaged and used, but good.

When Danny had taken off her headphones, she heard him mumbling stuff about Sam and Sam's friends. She slowly got the gist of it. So she had been fucked by several strangers, eaten their cum and even taken Sam's massive dick. That explained a lot.

Damn they must have taken turns on her. One fucking her, while the others watched. That was so hot and she had it all on video. She would masturbate to that so many times. The thought of it alone almost got her going again. But poor Danny. It must have ruined his whole plan.

Now he sat next to her and was telling her something about a porn site on the Internet. He was completely distraught and apologized to her over and over. Poor Danny. It was probably time to come clean.

She laid her head into his lap and started to stroke his dick through his pants. Hopefully he would be more relaxed when she played with his dick. Then she interrupted his frenetic apology.

"Danny! Danny! Stop. It's my site. I own it."

"What?" he asked, totally confused.

"It's my site. Lay back and relax while I explain. You don't have to apologize for anything. I have to apologize."

She got his dick out of his pants and started stroking it slowly but passionately. She gave it a kiss and started to explain. Danny was too confused to resist anything and just let her do what she did.

"First of all I never get blackouts from drinking alcohol. I remember everything. After our first encounter I felt embarrassed the next day. Embarrassed in front of you and embarrassed in front of myself. So I came up with the idea that I just pretend to not remember anything when I drink. It became a way for me to live my slutty side without the need to face up to it. Also I had the feeling that you would let go of all your hesitations when you knew that I wouldn't remember anything the next day. Just use me in whatever way you want. But I remember everything Danny. Every nasty thing you did to me and I also remember how lovingly you have been last weekend."

She stopped to suck on his dick for a while and then continued. Danny was in shock. Had she played him all the time? He couldn't believe it.

"I snuck into your room when you were sleeping, because I wanted to look at the pictures you had taken. I know your PIN by the way. When I looked at them I realized how much I like to be watched and it made me so horny when I thought about you masturbating to them. From there it was just a small step to post them online and I really enjoyed the feedback I was getting. Then I went online with my own homepage and it has really taken off in the last two weeks. I just love all the comments I'm getting and all the nasty fantasies they have about me. Sorry, Danny I shouldn't have done any of that without talking to you, but you seemed to enjoy it so much, so I thought it was a win-win situation. I never thought it would become so popular that you would stumble upon it. I'm sorry Danny."

"I don't know what to say, but I not angry. I'm relieved."

Danny tried to sort his thoughts. Did that mean she didn't hate him? That she actually liked him and at least partly enjoyed what he was doing to her? She wasn't even angry that he had left her helpless to be used by Sam and his friends.

"Can you forgive me Danny?"

"There's nothing I have to forgive. I have to ask for forgiveness."

She sucked his dick again.

"Do people pay a lot of money for the pictures?"

"Yes. It seems there is a niche for cute girls getting tortured. And they really appreciate your creativity. Some pay because they want to rescue me, others to see me getting used like a toy. What do you want, Danny? Do you want to rescue me or just use me for your dirty fantasies?"

"I want both Lisa. I want both."

That was the answer she had wanted and she took his dick into her mouth to receive one last load for today.

Afterword

I'm going to give Danny and Lisa some time now to get used to the new situation, while I focus on other projects. I might return to them again. Maybe send them on a "nice" vacation. They probably deserve one. I might also post them in another category, since everything from here on will probably be more or less consensual between Lisa and Danny.

Thank you Kabe1957 for helping me with editing.