My Three Sisters - and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

"Listen Jake," she began, coming back over to once again sit down on the couch, and once again lifting her leg up to embrace it while speaking to me.

"We've all got our dirty little secrets. Nobody's perfect, not mother, not Dawn, not even Jackie, and especially not me. And I'll tell you something else which you never knew about either, remember that week we all came home for you and your sisters graduation? Well a few days later, just before I left to come back, the three of us spent the night together getting pretty drunk and having a good time just being together again after so long apart."

I sat there listening to her, at this point expecting to hear just about anything, and no longer caring if she realized I was alternating between gazing at her luscious tits, or her obvious and extremely still very wet pussy. The words she was speaking almost background noise as I stared at those incredibly hard nipples, and a split that was becoming more defined by the second as the moisture all but pooled, ready to drip down her legs at any moment.

"Dawn suggested we play 'truth or dare' something we hadn't played together for years. It seemed silly at first, but eventually they talked me into going along with it. And so, I did. But I also decided that I wouldn't be the first one to chicken out on doing anything, no matter what. And if anything, I could be far bolder and wilder than any of my sisters would ever think about being. Boy was I wrong!"

Once again I felt my cock hardening even though it wasn't exactly my first choice. But as Becky began to relate the events of that particular evening to me, it was a little difficult not too.

"We were already wearing flimsy little nightgowns anyway, so the stage was more or less set for some kinky, naughty adventures. I just had no idea to what length the three of us would go in trying to out do one another!"

Becky began to tell me how they had "dared" one another into various situations. Most of which were fairly mild and harmless at first. One of the 'truth' questions that Dawn asked Jackie about was if she had ever done anything with another girl, to which she said "yes" without going into any further detail. As Becky explained to me, this merely raised the curiosity and interest level of what it was she had done, and so she and Dawn began to try and tickle it out of her, especially since Jackie was extremely ticklish. All this did was end up in the three of them wrestling around together, much the same way they used to do as kids. Except this time, when the wrestling got somewhat serious, clothing got shredded to the point that soon, nearly all three of them were sitting there naked after that.

"So that's when I 'dared' Jackie to show us what she did with another girl. Taking that dare, she crawled over towards me and then forcing me to lay back, proceeded to go down on me."

"You mean to tell me that Jackie ate you out?" I said in utter amazement.

"Uh huh, but that's not all Jake. Later that evening, just before you got home, we dared Dawn to sneak into your bedroom."

"And?"

"And, she did, crawling underneath your bed. Where she remained, listening to you "beating your meat" as she called it later when she described everything to us once she'd heard you snoring and knew that you had fallen asleep."

I was stunned. Sweet innocent little Dawn who had never so much as used a swear-word in her entire life had secretly hid beneath my bed and listened to me jacking off. And worse, went back later to tell her sisters all about it.

This time it was Becky's turn to stare at me. I had a tremendous hard-on, and any attempt to conceal my condition would simply draw attention to it. But Becky made no bones about noticing it, or even commenting on it.

"I see all this frank discussion has gotten you excited," She said pointedly now staring directly towards my crotch.

"I could say the same about you Becky," Motioning with my head and then looking down at her still more than obvious wet spot."

"Didn't say I wasn't Jake," she said smiling. Becky slipped a hand down inside her panties and began fingering herself right in front of me.

"What are you doing Becky?"

"What's it look like I'm doing Jake? I'm finger-fucking myself, that's what!"

First mother, and now my oldest sister, could things get any crazier that this? And the answer to that was...yes!

#

If getting, and then having an erection was awkward and increasingly difficult to put up with, confined as it was, and in such a restricted way, seeing my sister openly touching herself in front of me the way she was, was having a profound affect on me.

"Come on Jake, no secrets amongst us. You like watching me, and I'd like watching you too!"

I was too far-gone at this point to even care. All this sex talk had me climbing the walls, and even though Becky was my sister, the sight of her sitting there playing with her pussy and caressing her breasts was beyond anything I had ever experienced with anyone before. I quickly shed my clothes, more than happy to have finally freed the beast from the confines of my Levis and shorts. Even so, I was a little embarrassed when I finally did pull down my briefs and exposed my almost angry looking prick.

"Holy shit Jake!" Becky exclaimed. "You're huge!"

In truth, I really had no way of knowing how accurate my sister's statement was. Sure, I'd seen other guys in the gym class locker room, but I also knew that some guy's cocks when flaccid could get pretty fucking big. And though I considered myself average, especially when I was limp, by the look on Becky's face, that wasn't necessarily a true statement.

In the next instant, my sister had bolted off the couch and was kneeling on the floor in front of me, wrapping one hand around my prick, she then proceeded to fist her other hand around me too.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her.

"Measuring."

"Measuring?"

"Yeah. Believe it or not 'little brother', I've seen my share of dicks, and I'd have to say this is the biggest one I've ever seen, let alone touched. Damn Jake, I had NO idea!"

Once again, I had no idea just how scientific my sister's 'measuring' was, though I was curious on what criteria she was basing this on. Having placed both hands firmly around my shaft butting them up against one another, the head of my dick still poked through the opening of her second fist a good two inches.

"It's not only long, it's fat too. No wonder mother was grinning!"

I almost lost my erection at the mention of that. The realization once again flooding my emotions with a sense of guilt and remorse, not to mention that here I was now, with my oldest sister's hands firmly placed about my cock.

I was just getting accustomed to that sensation when Becky suddenly dipped her head and enveloped the head of my prick between her lips and began suck-kissing it.

"Fuck sis! No! No, we can't!"

Becky released my prick momentarily looking up at me with the same lusty look I'd seen on my mothers face.

"Why? Doesn't it feel good?"

"Well yeah, of course it does, shit Becky, it feels too good, but..."

"But what?" she interrupted, "You'd rather this was Dawn, or even Jackie sucking you instead? You know...as good as Jackie was at licking pussy, I bet she gives a mean blowjob as well. Frankly, I'm surprised that since the two of you were so close in age, and always doing things together that the two of you didn't fool around a little bit!"

I know my face was turning beet red.

Realization was showing in her eyes as she looked at me.

"You two DID, didn't you!" She exclaimed proudly, having ferreted out a major secret of sorts that Jackie and I had promised to keep anyone else from ever knowing about.

"It was a long, long time ago Becky. And all we really did was feel one another up occasionally whenever we were alone together. Maybe it had something to do with our being twins and all, I don't know. Maybe it was because we were the same age and experiencing the same emotions, who knows? But the fact is, we never really did anything more than that, and besides, I hadn't matured yet."

Becky giggled.

"Shit, L.B., or maybe I should start calling you B.B. instead! She'd die if she saw how BIG you really are now. I bet you weren't even half this big when you were a kid."

Becky dove back down on my cock like an Olympic champion, causing me to swallow whatever the hell else I was going to say as the sensation of that incredible mouth of hers took my breath away.

I had begun to soften only slightly, but as the magic of her mouth performed a myriad of tricks on my quickly hardening penis, I was soon as stiff and erect as I had ever been. Watching her perform the disappearing act of my prick going in and out of her mouth was another amazing performance to watch in addition to the sensation she was causing me to feel. No longer having any willpower to try and convince her that she shouldn't be kneeling here sucking my dick, I merely collapsed back against the chair I was in and succumbed to the mind numbing ministrations of her hands and lips as she caress-sucked me into oblivion.

I had closed my eyes as though this might in some way help me over come the knowledge that it was my very own sister who was so expertly licking my dick when I felt her remove her mouth from me, and then sensed her standing up. As I reopened my eyes, it was just in time to see her descend down upon me as she spread herself with one hand, and using the other to guide my cock into herself, sat down upon me in one single thrust that speared my prick inside of my sisters pussy before I could utter a single word.

"Fuck me!" I yelled. Shocked, surprised and bewildered that this was really happening.

"Ok!" Becky said wickedly. "I think I will!"

She began to move against me, rocking back and forth ever so slowly, grinding herself down against my cock which was fully embedded inside her. The feel of her hot delicious pussy wrapping itself around my prick soon chased away all thoughts of this being wrong or that we shouldn't be doing it. It felt too fucking good. The tightness of her pussy was milking me in a way I could have never done by hand, and she hadn't even lifted up off of me yet. Just clenching and unclenching the muscles of her quim as she sat astride me, letting her self adjust to the length and girth of my prick as it filled every square inch of her was the most pleasurable sensation I could have ever imagined!

When the juices of my sister's slit really began flowing, there was suddenly a little wiggle room and she began to take advantage of that by actually fucking me.

"Play with my titty's!" She said almost breathlessly. "Squeeze my nipples Jake! Make them feel as good as your cock is making my pussy feel!"

At this point I was only more than happy to oblige her. Cupping my sister's firm full breasts was an incredible treat. Her delicate rose-colored nipples had been a mesmerizing temptation anyway, and now, actually touching and fingering those swollen stiff little nubs was having the additional impact of sending electric shockwaves charging up and down my already electrocuted prick.

"Becky! Becky!" I said, trying to regain her attention for a moment. "What if I cum?"

"Hope you do!" She smiled at me in that same wicked way again.

"No, I mean..."

"Oh," she laughed, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill. Still, you're probably right, no sense taking any chances. Just let me know before you do cum, though I hope you're not a pre-mature ejaculator!" She said teasingly.

"Not so sure about that," I said honestly. "You keep this up, and I'm not sure how long I can last!"

"Long enough Jake, you're filling my cunt so completely that I know I'm gonna cum quickly myself, now just shut up and fuck me until I do!"

Taking my sisters advice, I soon latched on to one of her nipples and began sucking it almost violently. She in turn began fucking me with the same crazed desire so that soon we were thrusting back and forth against one another in such a way that it made it impossible for me to maintain a lip lock on her tit. Seconds later, Becky seemed to come to a screeching halt. She had impaled herself upon me, and then just seemed to hover there, unmoving. I felt her quiver, felt her pussy suddenly turn liquefied, and felt her quiver again, though this time she threw her head back and forth from side to side, gritting her teeth, but without making a single solitary sound. And then, from out of nowhere, she did scream!

I was so surprised that when she toppled back away from me, she nearly dislocated my cock in the process. I barely caught her as she tumbled back down onto the floor, laying her down as gently as I could. Becky had literally passed out.

"Becky! Becky! Are you ok?" I said yelling at her, wanting her to wake up. Her eyes opened though they had this far away look to them at first, finally focusing in on me, my cock sticking straight out from my crotch hovering just above her face.

"Gimme that!" She said, reaching up and then using it to pull herself up with into a sitting position. Once again Becky began to suck my prick as I stood there before her, knee's slowly weakening as she hand stroked me simultaneously sucking and licking the head of my shaft, but doing so with more vim and vigor than she had done moments ago.

"Cum all over my face little brother. I want to watch this monster prick of yours cough it up!"

"You sure that's what you want sis? Cause I tend to really shoot a lot! Especially when I'm this excited!"

"I wouldn't miss this for all the world Jake. Now do it, make me all nice and messy!"

And so, I did what sis told me to do. And once again, she truly had no idea.

#

Afterwards, we sat talking, still naked, into the wee hours of the night. She told me a little bit about the job she'd lined up for me, and we also discussed the living expenses as well as what classes I would be taking. By this time I was exhausted, and informed her that I really should be going off to bed. She agreed, standing up and latching on to my hand as she did. But instead of parting ways, I found that she was leading me off towards her bedroom.

"I'm done in sis," I told her honestly. "I really need to sleep."

"Me too," she said matter of factly. "But...just think, when we wake up in the same bed tomorrow morning!" She smiled, winked, and licked her lips. I felt my cock bob with renewed interest and followed her happily into the bedroom.

#

Saturday, the week before the Thanksgiving weekend, I was sitting in the living room watching TV when the phone rang. Becky was in taking a bath, so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jake, is Becky there?"

It was my sister Dawn, but I could tell from the sound of her voice that something was wrong.

"Yes Dawn, she is. But she's in the tub. You ok? You don't sound like it."

"No, I'm not really, would you mind getting her for me. I really need to talk to her."

I promptly took the cordless phone into the bathroom where Becky was soaking. The door wasn't even closed, so there was really no need to knock. Covering the mouthpiece with my hand, I walked in and whispered to my sister who it was.

"It's Dawn, and it sounds like she's been crying."

Obviously Becky didn't try to conceal her nudity from me, but that's not what was on her mind anyway. Taking the phone from me, she then "shooed" me from the bathroom so she could talk privately to her sister.

"Oh Jake? Close the door on your way out would you please?"

I stumbled back into the living room and started to watch the game once again, but my mind was no longer on it either. I was concerned for the welfare of my second oldest sister, and could only hope that whatever it was, Becky would find a way to comfort her or help her through whatever it was that had happened. They were on the phone together for well over an hour, and twice I had heard Becky turn on the water in order to heat the bath water back up. Obviously this was serious and I was hopeful that Becky would share with me whatever it was that had happened when she finally got off the phone.

A short time after that Becky came out of the bathroom. Normally she would simply dry off and come out either naked, or wearing nothing more than a pair of her panties. This time however she came out with the towel still wrapped around her, and still wet from the bath. This really was serious.

"Well, looks like Dawn will be coming to live with us for a little while." she stated. And then proceeded to tell me how Dawn had come home to find her husband in bed with another woman. For all intents and purposes, their marriage was over.

"Poor kid. And just before Thanksgiving too. Just as well she find out now before they had any children I guess," Becky added. "I guess it's a really good thing I got a three bedroom apartment huh?"

Though I was sorry to hear about my sister's marriage, I wasn't sorry to hear they were separating, if not eventually divorcing. I hadn't much liked her husband from the very beginning anyway.

"Guess it's a good thing I took the small bedroom huh?" I said trying to lighten up the mood a little.

"Damn," Becky said suddenly. "Not only that, I guess we're going to have to try and behave ourselves a little more now too."

I hadn't thought of that. But in a way, perhaps it was for the better. Becky and I had spent nearly every night in the same bed together, fucking like crazy whenever, and wherever we wanted to. I think we'd managed to do it in nearly every room of the apartment, including outside on the balcony late one evening.

"Maybe we'd better cut things off completely sis. After all, its not like anyone else would look kindly on what you and I've been doing. Especially Dawn. Jackie might be a LITTLE more open minded about things, but I'm sure even she would be shocked to hear what you and I've been doing. Not to mention what Dawn would say if she ever found out. And especially now, after what she's just been through."

"There's no way we're going to stop everything Jake. We'll just need to be careful from now on, very, very careful. That's all."

So much for the out I had given her, as well as myself. On the one hand I really didn't want to stop fucking my sister, but on the other hand, I also knew that eventually it would come out one way or the other, and I wasn't looking forward to what might happen when it did.

Becky left the following morning for the drive back to pick up our sister. She'd spend the night helping her to finish packing up what little she was bringing with her, then they'd start back the following Monday. That evening I waited nervously for them to arrive. And even though it was late, I paced the apartment like a worried father. When the phone rang, I nearly jumped out of my skin, as they were an hour overdue as it was.

"Becky?"

I hadn't even bothered saying hello, hoping that it would be my sister with news on where they were and when they might be pulling in.

"Hi Jake," Becky said. But it was extremely difficult to hear what she was saying from the sounds of very loud music in the background.

"As you can imagine, Dawn's still pretty upset, so we decided to stop off at the club on the way home for a few drinks. She's doing better now, but I thought I'd better call you and let you know we're still going to be a while. Do you want to drive down and join us?" She asked.

"No, that's ok sis. You two have a good time, but just be careful. If you need a ride home, call me and I'll come get you."

"No worries. I'm nursing a glass of wine so I'll be fine. Dawn on the other hand has already had two rum and cokes."

"Two? Shit Becky, Dawn usually takes all night to finish even one!"

"I know...like I said, we'll be here a bit longer, she just ordered a third."

Becky hung up after that and knowing they were safe and well, decided to turn in and go to sleep. There was no telling when they finally would get home, and there was no point in my staying up worrying about them any longer.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers
123456...8