My Unwanted Transition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I said at first, feeling dumb for misreading his intention. "I guess I need to know how much so I can think about it."

Andy got up to get some paperwork and the lease so that I could look at it. I read over it and the amount, then divided it by two in my head, figuring that I would pay half. Then, I added up my weekly checks to see if I'd have enough for that and to live.

"What do you think?" Andy asked.

"It looks doable," I answered.

"Great! How do you think your parents would feel about it?" Andy asked.

"They're probably waiting for me to move out," I said, laughing some.

"Probably. I know mine was," he added. "When do you think you could move in?"

"I don't know. There's something I want to talk about first," I said. My heart started to beat faster. It was finally time to clear all of this up. "Well first, why do you want me to move in?" I asked.

"Because I need help paying the rent. Duh!" He answered.

"I know that, but is there any other reason?" I asked again.

"I guess because it would be cool since we always talked about it," He added.

"That's it?" I asked one more time.

"Yeah, I mean what else do you think?" He paused. "Are you trying to hint that its because I want sex? I've definitely thought about that too, I won't lie. My dick has been hard since you got here." I tried to keep from blushing as he stated that so plainly. "I would have offered even if you were still a guy though. You would've been the first choice if you weren't away so long."

I sighed. "I've wanted to talk to you for a while now, but I didn't know how to say it. Every week, every day, and every minute I lose more of what it was like to be a guy and become more of a girl. When I was at the mall with Leslie a couple of weeks ago, I realized just how much I've changed. Some guys asked us to lunch and a movie, and they were well, cute. And I think I'm really attracted to him." I paused and looked at Andy's face, but it didn't give away his thoughts. "I'm attracted to you too, I think. It doesn't feel the same as when I was a guy though. Back then, I would look at a girl that was hot, and sex would come right to my mind. I mean, I still think about sex too, but it isn't the same. I guess my point is, I feel like if I date this guy, then I would be cheating on you somehow. But, I don't even know if you even see me that way." With my thoughts out in the open, I stopped and waited to see what he would say.

"I had no idea you were going through all of that. To be honest, I don't know if I could like you like that, to be like boyfriend and girlfriend. Like I said though, you're definitely cute, but it will always be in my mind that you were a guy. At the same time though, I guess I would be a little jealous if you were with another guy." He looked down at the table and the paperwork. "How would he feel about you moving in with me?"

"I don't know," I answered, slumping down in the chair some. "I pretty much told him that I wasn't ready to date right now anyway. Even though I kinda want to try dating a guy, I still feel weird about it too."

"Well, dude, I can't imagine how it feels to be a girl all of a sudden. If you want to think about this some, you can," Andy said, trying to give me some comfort.

"No, I want to move in, I think it would be cool, and I want to finally move out of my parent's house. The rest, I can think about. Sorry for springing that on you."

We spent some time going over the paperwork again, then we went to the leasing office to have me added to the lease. Just like that, I had my own key to the place, but I knew I still had to have that talk with my parents. They had been hinting at me moving before, and I wondered if they still felt the same way now that I was a girl. I'm not sure why I made such a big decision so quickly, but I was excited about finally moving.

"Did you want to stay over the night?" Andy asked.

"Not tonight, I have work tomorrow," I answered.

"How about I drive you home, and you can pick up stuff for work, then you can stay here," he suggested. I thought about it for a minute.

"Okay, yeah, let's do that," I finally said.

Andy drove me back home, and I went inside to get clothes and girl stuff together. I told my mom what the plan was, and that I would go straight to work from Andy's place so that she wasn't expecting me to be home. For now, I decided not to mention the whole moving thing. As I packed, I found myself adding more and more into my bag. I had something to sleep in, clothes for work, including shoes, a hairbrush, makeup, and extra underwear. I also had stuff for showering, etc. On the way back to Andy's place, he joked about how much stuff I had, but I was fully sure I needed everything I brought.

( Staying the night )

Hanging out with Andy was just like old times, and it relieved a lot of the stress I had put on myself by thinking about relationships. It was just us playing video games, watching silly videos, ordering junk food and talking about random things. Unlike other hang out nights though, I had to be to work early and didn't want to get to bed too late.

"Maybe you could start staying over more since you'll be moving in any way," Andy said.

"I could. I need to figure out how to tell my parents. Maybe I shouldn't worry about it too much though. For all I know, they're waiting for me to move out."

"You should probably just tell them right away and get it over with so it doesn't weigh you down," he suggested.

"Probably. I can just tell them right after work tomorrow," I said, trying to prepare myself.

"So, I have to ask; how long have you been wearing cute socks for?" Andy asked, looking down at my feet.

"For a little while now. It's one of those things I found myself liking while out with Leslie. I have a bunch of socks now." I said, wiggling my toes around.

"And you got your ears pierced too," Andy said, continuing to check me out.

"Yeah, I just got them done, so they're still sore some."

"Anything else pierced?" Andy asked, smirking at me.

"Nope, not yet." I smiled back, answering a little teasingly.

"I'm getting hard again." He said, trying to add a laugh in to lighten the statement.

"I'm wet too," I said softly, realizing my own arousal.

"Are you now?" He asked jokingly. "Maybe I should check for myself."

Andy placed his hand on my stomach and looked at me, probably expecting me to protest, but I didn't. He kept looking at my face as he moved his hand down toward my jeans. I looked away from his face and at his hand, feeling a sudden jump in my arousal which made me tingle between my legs. He moved his hand lower and told me again that he was going to check. His hand vanished into my jeans, sliding down and eventually into my panties. The joking mood melted away as he touched my clit. Warm, sudden pleasure filled me, and I shivered slightly. Everything went quiet except for the sound of his hand moving inside my pants and the small squeaking of the bed. His hand didn't linger on my clit long but instead moved down more so that his fingers could move between the folds of my labia.

"Wow, you're really wet," Andy said, sounding surprised by his findings. "If you're not gonna stop me though, I'm just gonna keep going." I didn't say anything.

Andy pulled his hand back out and loosened my jeans before starting to pull them down. I lifted my butt to help give him room and leverage to take them off. As soon as my pants were out of the way, he looked at my face while pulling my panties. I was incredibly horny, so I didn't have any protests and definitely wasn't going to try and stop him. Instead of taking off his pants like I assumed he would, he dropped down, moving in closer to me.

"Sorry if this is weird, but I really want to do it," Andy said right as he licked his tongue right over my clit.

I shivered again while watching him start to lick and suck my clit. I wanted to put my hand on his hand but didn't want to make it weird, so I gripped the blanket with both of my hands. It felt so good, the way he moved his tongue on me and how he sucked my clit. He kept going and going, getting more into it and before too long I felt like I was going to cum. Once Andy had his fill, he started to pull up, and I felt an urge come over me to not miss this chance to have an orgasm.

"Don't stop, please!" I moaned and put my hand on his head.

He obliged me and started again, putting in even more effort. As I got closer, I let my pleasure out and gave into moaning some.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I moaned louder, pushing my hips up.

Andy focused on my clit, running his tongue back and forth quickly, finally pushing me over the edge. My body tensed up, and my toes curled as I came. When I opened my eyes again, I realized how tightly I was gripping his hair and let go.

"Did that feel good?" Andy asked, grinning.

"Yeah..." I said softly, falling back on the bed.

"Time to fuck then?" Andy said in his joking tone.

"Not yet," I answered, sitting up.

Andy stood up again with both a look of confusion and disappointment on his face. With him standing right in front of me, I reached for his pants and started to undo them. I pulled them down as quick as I could, wanting to see his hard dick. Without hesitation, I took his cock into my mouth once I had it free like I had done it a million times before.

"Oh, fuck!" Andy groaned.

I don't know why I wanted to suck his cock so bad. Maybe it was because I was still high on my orgasm or simply because I was so turned on. I pushed forward and pulled back, sliding it in and out of my mouth. The more Andy moaned and made little comments about how good it was, the more I got into it. I liked how hard his dick was and the way it felt between my lips as I sucked. His pre-cum tasted salty, but instead of avoiding it, I moved my tongue over the tip to taste him more. One of his hands moved just behind my head, and he started trying to push his cock further into my mouth. I felt him pushing forward as more of his shaft slid into my mouth. I prepared myself to gag once he touched my throat, but that feeling never came. Instead, my lips touched against the base of his dick as every inch of his member was in my mouth.

"Fuck dude. Have you been practicing your deepthroating or something?" Andy asked. I shook my head some with his cock still planted deep in my mouth.

I pulled back, taking his dick out to give my mouth a rest. My spit was all over his member and dripping down my chin. I stood up and removed my shirt and bra which left me only wearing socks.

"Your tits got bigger," Andy said, checking me out.

"Probably since you saw them last," I confirmed. "They've grown almost a full cup size since I got home. They need to stop," I complained.

"I don't mind them getting bigger," Andy chuckled and reached to cup one. "Maybe some nice D cups."

"They better not get that big," I said, watching him toy with my now hard nipple.

"I love thin girls with big tits," Andy said. "I thought you did too."

"I did like girls with big tits, but I never said I wanted to have big tits," I answered.

"So, are you on the birth control?" Andy asked, changing the subject, and leading me on top of the bed.

"Yes, but I'd still rather you didn't cum inside me," I said. "I really don't want to get pregnant."

Andy moved between my legs and lined his cock up with my womanhood. He pushed the tip between my folds as he slowly descended inside of me. I could feel that very warm fullness just like last time. He leaned over more, putting his hands down on either side of me to hold himself help as he started to move his hips back and forth. Pleasant tingles started in my center, different from masturbation, or anything else really. I looked down and watched his cock going in and out of my body.

He sat back up some and took hold of my legs for leverage, increasing the power of each thrust. I could feel him pulling me a little each time his hips clashed forward into me. He made another deep push inside of me and stopped, which made me worry.

"Are you cumming in me?" I asked.

"No, but I'm getting close and don't want to finish yet." He answered.

Feeling playful, I hooked my right leg behind him and started moving my hips to tease him. With him being apparently so close, just as he managed to pull out, he started to cum; spurts of it shooting everywhere. He grabbed his cock and stroked himself through the finish. I had his cum all over me.

"Sorry. I was just trying to tease," I said.

"I told you I was close," Andy grunted, milking the last bit of cum on to me.

"I really didn't mean to. I can make it up next time," I offered.

"I want to cum on your face then," Andy suggested.

"Fine," I answered, shaking my head.

I carefully got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I was really starting to enjoy sex as a girl, but it was so messy, though, I suppose it was always messy, and now I was on the receiving end of the cum. After a hot shower, I was relaxed and ready for bed. Andy was already back to playing video games and tried to get me to join. Since I had work in the morning, I opted to get right in bed, especially since I was up for a promotion soon. Despite Andy playing games, I was tired and relaxed enough to fall right asleep.

12