My Unwanted Transition Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take turns, and he goes first. I agree with his idea to never walk away from each other or otherwise give the cold shoulder. My first idea is that we should never call each anything disrespectful, and he agrees too. We continue to exchange ideas, some good, some bad, some ideas coming faster, others taking some time to think about.

"And, we should never tell or ask the other to leave the house or sleep on the couch," he says, even though that's never happened. I want him to be with me, even if I'm mad.

"No using sex for leverage over each other either then," I add.

"What if one of us isn't in the mood anyway?" He asks.

"Well, we have sex a lot, so I think we have to be with each other at least twice a week, no matter what," I say. "Except when nature visits me."

"Why don't I get a week's pass too?" He asks with a small smirk on his face.

"Do you want one?" I say, raising my eyebrow, and he digresses. "Thought so," I say again, trying to sound as snippy as possible.

"Anyway," he says, pausing to pivot the conversation. "How would you feel about making sex videos?"

"We've already made loads of those," I say.

"I know that. I mean more along the lines of selling some. People, especially couples, can make good money doing that these days."

"So, you want to put our videos online for people to buy and see?" I ask.

"We can make new ones, just for the purpose of selling. We can probably make more than Leslie," he says, trying to sell the idea.

"Leslie's asked me to be in a video before, actually plenty of times, but I always turn her down," I say.

"Is that a no then?" He asks.

"I mean, is it about the money or the excitement? We're bringing in good income between both of us," I say.

"Both, I suppose," he answers. I think about it for a bit.

"I'm curious now. Which parts of it turn you on? The voyeur? Getting money from our sex acts? Having other guys seeing me?" He hesitates before answering.

"Honestly, and please don't think I'm weird," he says. "The thought of other guys seeing you makes me hot. Don't you have any fetishes?" He asks.

"You already thoroughly fulfill two of them. In fact, you gave me one," I say, smiling. "You got me into being recorded, and I love being on camera for you."

"What's the second?"

"The way you handle me. The way you take everything you want. The way you give me both pain and pleasure," I answer, looking at his face.

"I'll keep that in mind," he says, making a devious expression.

(Skylar)

I take a few personal days off from work, but I don't tell Jenny. She thinks I'm at work and even makes me lunch before I leave, just as she always does. I visit several jewelry stores in my free time, with a specific item on my mind. I want to ask Jenny to marry me, but I want a ring suitable for the way I feel about her. On the third day, I finally commit to one of my potential choices. It's an expensive ring, but I already cashed in some additional vacation hours to help cover the cost. It's a black, center stone diamond with white diamonds accenting either side of it along the band. I know she loves the color black and that she doesn't prefer gold.

I spend a week thinking about how I want to propose. Jenny has never talked about getting married before, so I have no base to start with. At first, I think about having a party, then I remember she isn't into parties all that much. By the end of two weeks, an idea comes to me when we plan to work out together at the gym. I go over it in my head, what I want to say, when I should ask, and what to do if she says no.

I worry all the way until the day comes, and we arrive at the gym. I keep playing out the plan in my mind. If she keeps to the same routine, she'll do sit-ups as part of the rotation today. That's when I'll make it happen.

Jenny starts things off a little differently, so that makes me worry some. I start to contemplate a different plan in case she doesn't do sit-ups. That worry goes away when we make our way to the aerobic area. As she gets the mats together, I excuse myself, so I can retrieve the ring from my gym bag. My shorts have pockets on them, but I didn't trust them enough to keep the ring while we worked out.

My heart is pounding as I walk back to her. I'm so hot it feels like I could pass out. She waits for me, then settles herself on the mat. I look down at her, and even with her hair pinned up, sweat coating her skin, and no makeup, she's perfect. She asks me if everything is alright, and I nod, then move down to hold her legs. I feel her body tense each time she lifts her torso. Her abs flex as her muscles contract, a view I never get tired of. She finishes the first set, which means it's time.

I reach in my pocket, taking the box in my fingers as she lies on the mat. I press my thumb against the case, which flicks the top open. I hold it below her leg so she can't see it just yet. A minute passes, then she's ready for the next set. She pulls herself up, and I have the ring on display in front of her. She pauses, her eyes confused, then they widen in surprise. She looks at my face, and I feel her legs tense up.

"Jenny," I say, my voice low and deep. "Will you marry me?"


12