My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first place we went to was a jewelry store. Master bought three gold medallions about two inches in diameter. They were engraved while we waited. He showed them to us before he fastened them to our collars. Each of them said 'Owned Slut'. You probably had to be within a couple of feet of us to read them, but anyone close enough would see. He also bought six gold ankle chains to replace our ankle cuffs. He made other purchases which none of us were privy to, which he dropped into his bag. I know he used his Centurion card for the purchases, so none of it was cheap enough to use the wad of cash he usually carried.

The second place we went to was a sex toy store. Both Lynn and Master made some purchases there. Hannah kept us three slaves on our leashes outside, while Master and Lynn completed their shopping inside. Ethan went with them, Art and Jake stayed with us. The third stop was a restaurant with an outdoor seating area, serving a nice mix of continental cuisine.

After Master ordered everyone's food, he told Miranda to get under the table and suck his cock. Miranda paused, unsure if she could follow through on Master's command. Master looked pointedly at Miranda, waiting for her to respond. I could see she needed a little push, before she used her safe word.

"Mistress," I said to Hannah, "would you like me to lick your cunt?"

After all, with all the people seated around our table, we'd be hard to see anyway.

"That sounds lovely, Beth. Please."

I went under the table, lifted her dress and pulled her underwear down to her ankles. I began to satisfy her, though not trying to do much more than get her off quickly. Fifteen seconds later, Miranda was beside me, sucking Master's cock. Two minutes after her, Sherry was attending to her Mistress. Hannah was the first to cum, moaning softly above me. Lynn followed next, with Master the third one to cum, though he made no sounds as he rocked forward, filling Miranda's mouth with his spunk. I'd already gotten back and taken a seat before Master finished. He told me to leave Hannah's cum on my face while I ate. I obeyed, a near naked slave with a collar and leash and my medallion proclaiming me an Owned Slut. Sherry was made to wear her cum as well.

When Miranda attempted to get up, Master told her since she resisted his command earlier, she had to do the other three men as well. Without any further opposition, she started on Ethan. The people at the surrounding tables might not have known what was going on initially, but when Miranda sucked Ethan, everyone nearby had noticed the masked woman sucking cocks. Many of them, even the women, watched as Miranda went from one to the other, managing to take all their cock from stem to stern, even Jake's, the most substantial of them.

One of the men commented loud enough to hear, "You should learn to do that." His partner glared at him, replying, "If yours was that size, maybe I'd learn to." He quickly shot back. "You can't swallow mine, how could you hope to swallow his." To which she riposted, "I don't know, but I'd like to try, and I'm damn sure he'd fit in my pussy."

With those angry words, the conversation stopped, but they both still watched, fascinated as his big black prick disappeared down her throat. Before Miranda had finished all three, two waitresses returned with our food on two trays. One of them hurried away, shocked, but the other one lingered to observe, fascinated by what she saw. She'd been close enough to read the medallions on our collars, so had no questions about what Miranda was doing; it was self-evident.

Miranda quickly tucked away the men's cocks as soon as they were properly drained, not to leave them exposed. She calmly reclaimed her seat and started eating before her food got colder.

The waitress asked, "Are you staying in town?" She had a foreign accent, not the Caribbean one I'd come to know, which I thought was French.

Her question caught me by surprise, so I studied her briefly. Mediterranean coloring; short, jagged cut, dark hair; dark eyes with heavy eyebrows, a ready smile, perhaps 5-4, on the thin side, with larger breasts than expected for her slim dimensions. She didn't have a name tag.

Master replied, "The yacht American Entrepreneur offshore. Why do you ask?"

"You look like you'd be fun to party with. I get off at eight-thirty."

Master smiled at her. "Do you like to party with men or women?"

"Do I need to make a choice or can I go with the flow."

"We're definitely a go with the flow group. We have somewhere to be after dining. I'll give you my phone number and the address where you can meet us. Call me when you get there. They won't let you in without my permission."

"What is it?"

"A BDSM club," Master replied.

"Are you a member?"

"I have reciprocal club rights from my club in New York."

"I don't have to be spanked to join you, do I?"

"Not unless you want to."

She smiled sweetly. "I'll think about it. It's intriguing."

She disappeared to wait on other tables. Ethan shook his head.

"Damn, boss. You are the luckiest son-of-a-bitch I know."

"I may not be the only one to get lucky. She did say she liked to party. Plus, I like to share my wealth."

Ethan and the others laughed. "She did say that."

Since Sherry hadn't heard the rules of the club before, I explained them to her as we ate, telling her it was very important she not speak unless she was asked a question. Questions required answers, but members might want to trick her into speaking so they could punish her.

We finished our food, Master paying the tab, giving our waitress the address and his phone number on a page ripped from her order book. The club was only three blocks down the street and down a dimly lit alley. The club had no identifying signs, only a brass plaque reading 'For Members Only'. He showed his ID from his club and we were all let in. Everyone had to surrender cameras or cell phones.

Master told the receptionist he was expecting a phone call from another possible guest around 8:30-9:00 and to answer it and get him. She said she would hold his phone out to answer it. There was a locker room where slaves could strip before reaching the main section. We weren't wearing much anyway, but had to remove what we were wearing, except for our sandals, but Sherry got to keep her chastity belt which was part of her slave gear.

Hannah had been to a BDSM club as a slave, as had I, but none of Master's other guests had been to one before, including our bodyguards. They looked at it like an adult Disneyland, naked men (not many, maybe fifteen percent) and naked women (sixty percent) and some very scantily clad of both sexes, of all shapes, sizes and colors. Their eyes darted around, trying to take it all in. Slaves were kneeling, standing, bound, chained, whipped, crawling across the floor and fucked, by both men and women. No slave was allowed to sit. This would especially be true of Miranda and I.

Master had each of us go over his lap and inserted a butt plug after a little lube was applied. Each of the plugs had a ring attached to the end protruding from our bottoms and our leashes were moved from our collars to our plugs. With the plug and leash, we couldn't sit down. He handed the leashes to Art and Jake.

"You may lead them around on all fours, take a look around. Other Dominants my touch them, but no one fucks them without my permission."

"You've got it, Joshua. Is it okay if we touch them?" Jake asked.

"Of course. You're dressed; you're considered privileged here. In fact, you can touch any other slave you come across, male or female, but don't fuck anyone without permission."

They led us around the club on our hands and knees, the leash now attached to the plug in our bums, making it more demeaning. I thought of Miranda's colleagues in the House of Representatives and what thy might think of her now. Thankfully, the club had soft, padded, resilient floors, easy on our knees. No one asked to touch us, it wasn't required; and many men and women did fondle us, touching our cunts and dangling breasts. Several people attempted to talk at us, seeing if they could make us speak without permission, being quite clever about it. Miranda was used to worse types of trickery in DC and ignored it all, which I was happy to see. I didn't want anyone I didn't know punishing her. She needed to go back to DC tomorrow and it wouldn't do for her to have whip or cane marks marring her skin.

Finally, one person gave up trying to fool me into an obvious faux pas by speaking and asked, "Who owns you, little one?" Of course, he was feeling up my tits and pinching my nipples at the time.

"Joshua Greenbriar, Master."

"What is your name?"

"Master doesn't wish my identity known, sir."

"Are you famous?"

"No, sir." Don't speak more than necessary to give an answer.

"Why doesn't he want you known?"

"It is not a slaves place to question her Master's motives, sir."

"All three of his slaves are masked. Hmm."

It wasn't a question. I didn't speak. He penetrated my cunt with two fingers, finger fucking me idly. He watched me respond to him. What was I supposed to do? My arousal mounted, threatening to detonate soon. Could I cum without Master's permission? I should have asked. I squeezed Jake's calf hard, the only thing I could reach at the moment.

"What is it?" Jake asked, rubbing his leg, saving me, asking a question.

"May I cum, sir?" I whimpered.

"Yeah, go ahead."

Jake was busy fondling the other guys slave, probably not even thinking about my question. I spasmed on the fingers, gasping.

"Very clever, nameless slave."

Another statement, requiring no answer. He gave up on me and moved on. Eventually, we made it back to Master, who was now sitting with the waitress, who was kneeling beside him, naked and with a collar on. My first impression of her naked was hair; lots of hair. She didn't shave her underarms, her legs, or her pubic region, at all. Her cunt was a wild tangle of thick bush with even a narrow, wispy band of hair from her pussy to her navel. She also exuded sensuality. So much so, I wanted to fuck her.

Sherry was lapping Lynn's cunt beside them. I knelt and tugged on Master's sleeve.

"What is it?" he asked.

"May I ask a few questions, Master?"

"Of course."

First, business. "If someone is trying to make me cum, do I have your permission to cum without asking permission?"

"Unless I specifically prohibit it, yes. What other questions do you have?"

"Is our waitress a submissive, Master?" I pointed at her nudity and collar.

"I don't know. Seeing some of the others were naked and having what she considered to be a fun time, she wanted to strip off her clothes as well. I told her if she was naked and uncollared, someone might attempt to enslave her and she might not like the result. She agreed to submit to me for the night only and I put a temporary collar on her so no one else would attempt it. If someone wants to fuck her, she will nod if it's someone she wants to fuck, otherwise, I'll withhold my permission."

"Does she know not to speak, sir?"

"She has been told not to say anything upon risk of punishment. If she wants to speak, she's to tap on my leg."

"Has anyone taken my survey, sir?"

"Several people. Mindful of your thoughts regarding Manuel, I've primarily asked male slaves to take it, but some female slaves as well. Anything else?"

"What's the slave's name, can she take my survey, and would she want to fuck me?"

"Her name is Darla, she's already taken your survey and Darla, would you like to fuck my slave?"

She nodded, smiling.

"After you've taken some pleasure from her, Darla, may I fuck you while you continue having sex with her?"

She shook her head again, quite vigorously.

"Before we get started, I have one other thing I need to do. Ethan, Jake and Art, Miranda hasn't yet experienced a triple penetration. Would you three like to be the first to show her? There are a couple rules you should be aware of. You don't want to remove your clothes. I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to try slapping a collar on you three, but it's best not to tempt fate. Just release your cock from your pants and take her that way. The other rule is the fucking has to occur in public. They don't have private rooms, though the bed in the middle of the room is available currently. You'd have to fuck her there or on one of the side couches."

They looked at the bed, Miranda, then each other for several seconds, and to a man, they agreed they'd love to fuck Miranda. Darla tapped Master's leg.

"What is it, Darla?"

"After they've fucked Miranda and they've had some time to recover, would they like to fuck me next? I wouldn't mind doing a triple either."

The three men agreed it would be great fun fucking Darla as well. Master removed our butt plugs, giving them to me to clean off. He tucked the leashes in his bag for when we left. By the time I returned from a washroom, the three men were fucking Miranda on the large vinyl, circular bed in the center of the room with a substantial audience watching. Jake was plowing her cunt, Art her ass and Ethan had her mouth. The vinyl on the bed made it easier to wipe down between uses. Miranda looked very happy to be airtight, though I couldn't ask her, nor she respond.

I took Darla's hand and led her to one of the many vinyl couches that lined the walls, Master following, leaving his bag with Hannah to look after. Since Master was going to fuck her, I got on the bottom. When she lowered her bushy pussy on my face, I was overwhelmed by her pungent scent, earthy and exotic. My fingers had to part the weeds to find the origin of her moisture and the intoxicating odors assaulting my senses, like wading through a swamp. Yet I found her cleft and dipped my tongue inside to taste her; a taste as exotic as her odor.

Darla found the source of my pleasure much easier and hadn't hesitated indulging herself in tasting me, her lips and tongue seeking my hidden places. I was the first to cum, though she wasn't far behind me and she orgasmed a second time before I did, now I had my bearings.

Master left us alone for the first ten minutes or so, giving us free rein to play with each other. Eventually, he pushed her legs further apart and his cock was nudging at her entrance. Darla was ready for him and he had no problem sliding his sword into her sheath, their pubes merging in a lush jungle to hide their joining. When his cock withdrew, it was wet, slick with her juices. I tasted her on him as my tongue licked him as he impaled her once more.

Now Darla was the one cumming more frequently, Master's fine cock filling her and my tongue dancing on her clit. She orgasmed five more times; Master's cock white with her cream before he shuddered, pulsing his hot sperm into her cunt. His spasms ended, he slowly withdrew, leaving a trail of their cum clinging to the long, tangled pubic hair. I cleaned Master first, sucking his shrinking prick before attempting to tidy Darla. Despite her hair on my tongue, I had no problem working her over to get every drop, no matter how it clung to her. The hair around her slit was matted with my saliva when I was finished.

We got up and another couple took the couch, a Domme and her male slave. He was bent over with his head on the couch while his Mistress fucked his ass with a large strap-on.

Lynn and Sherry had joined us and were watching the couple who'd replaced us. Lynn told Sherry that when she'd earned the right to have sex with her fiancé again, Manuel would be licking Sherry's cunt while Lynn fucked his ass just like this. Alternatively, they might be in a sixty-nine as Darla and I had been while Lynn fucked him or her. Sherry appeared to get more and more aroused as Lynn discussed how she might use the duo for her pleasure. Sherry was most definitely a slave.

Our three bodyguards had finished with Miranda, but they weren't going to clean her off, so Darla and I were tasked to do it. Without prompting, Darla took her bottom, while I took the front. I looked into Darla's eyes as we started our house cleaning chores and she winked at me as she speared her tongue into Miranda's buttocks, digging for Art's cum. I winked back as I lightly sucked Miranda's cunt for Jake's. Miranda climaxed twice more as we cleaned her.

As the men recuperated, Master bought us champagne to enjoy and wash the cum down. We still couldn't talk, but I squeezed Miranda's hand as we sipped our drinks. She smiled and squeezed mine back. It seems Miranda enjoyed being airtight. When the three men were feeling sufficiently perky again, they ordered Darla to the bed. She went with a smile on her face.

Darla was smaller than Miranda, and the three big men dwarfed her as they fucked her, Art in her cunt, Ethan her ass and Jake had point. She almost disappeared between them. She couldn't get all of Jake's cock down her throat, but he was nice enough not to force it down. He was happy with the five inches she could take and she certainly knew what to do with those five inches. Jake climaxed before either of the other two, though they weren't far behind. Since this was the third time tonight for all three, Darla was fucked for a long time.

Master told Miranda and I to clean her when they finished and this time I took the back door while Miranda took the front. Darla's rear crack didn't have as much hair as her twat did, but it had enough to know it was there. Not knowing the level of cleanliness Darla practiced, I didn't have the nerve to mine for gold as she had with Miranda. I cleaned the outer area first and as her wrinkled ring gradually closed, moved closer to lap at the rubbery pucker itself, soothing the well used flesh. Darla seemed to appreciate our efforts, cumming twice more. She even licked Miranda as Miranda licked her.

Afterward, it was time to go. The slaves got dressed again, collected our phones and with our leashes attached to our collars, left.

"Had you ever had a triple before?" I asked Darla as soon as the talking restrictions were lifted.

"No, it was a first for me," she replied. "I've had doubles a few times before, but no triples, so thanks for that boys."

They all laughed and said she was welcome.

"Are you going to go home now?" Miranda asked.

"No, I promised Joshua one night of servitude for watching over me tonight in the club. He'll make sure I'm dropped off tomorrow morning. I've never been someone's sexual plaything before and thought it would be fun. I'm still thinking I might like to try the spanking he hinted at. Haven't tried that before."

"Just cum without permission and he'll be happy to show a slave a spanking," Miranda laughed.

"Really. I need permission to cum. I didn't know that. Blew that right out of the water. This one here," Darla grabbed my shoulder, "had me climaxing within three minutes of her licking my cunt."

"Yes, I didn't explain all the rules to you since you'll only be with me one night," Master said.

"That's a rule I might have trouble with. I tend to be pretty orgasmic."

"We noticed," Ethan said.

"You seem to think all things sexual are fun," I pointed out.

"I do. I'm constantly experimenting; boys, girls, whatever. I kind of think of myself as pansexual, willing to have sex with anyone willing to have sex with me."

"Where are you from?" I asked. Miranda and I hadn't been present when she arrived and missed her joining the group.

"France is where I was born. I haven't been back for a few years now. Did the backpack thing in the EU, went to Canada for awhile. Loved Quebec and Montreal; reminded me of home. Worked my way farther and farther south as the weather got colder. Every so often, I have to return to French territory to make sure I maintain my citizenship, which is why I'm here. I stay somewhere, usually waiting tables or other odd jobs for money, then drift someplace else when I feel it's time for something new. While I was in the Caribbean, I was thinking I should visit Martinique and Guadeloupe. My mother was very good friends with a woman who now lives in Guadeloupe. I'm in no rush, but I'd like to look her up."