My Voyage of Submission Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you spent the night with Edgar. Did you have sex with him?"

"I did. Several times."

"This was your first sex with someone male other than Pierre?"

"Since my slavery."

"How was it?"

"It was very good."

"Not like having sex with Pierre, is it?"

"Not at all. It's not that he was rough, but he doesn't respond to orders the way Pierre responds."

"He isn't a submissive. He won't act as one. Did he scare you?"

"No, he never scared me. He was polite, gentle, but he didn't obey."

"Probably never will. That's the difference. Realize the difference will always exist. Determine if the difference is what you want. You have Pierre if you want obedience. You have Edgar if you want an equal partner. Theoretically, you can have both if Edgar is willing to share. I don't think he would have asked you out if he didn't realize there was going to be sharing involved."

"Interesting."

"I think that about wraps it up today, ladies. I hope everyone got something out of today's session." I pulled out my bags of goodies. "Your toys are marked with your name. Try them out and if you want anything else, let me know."

******

I'd received a text during the group I hadn't looked at while working with them. Checking it now, I saw it was Lisbet. She said she'd traded with her co-worker and could attend the wedding. I confirmed the time and place for her and said I'd see her there. I told her I'd see she got home so she could drink if she wanted to. I got a set of lips emoji back.

I went back to the Playroom and found Master finishing up his training with Alexa, Richard and Marnie. Richard was tied, bent over a horse with a butt plug in his ass. Marnie's hands were secured behind her back and she had a Slave Trainer on. My three sister slaves weren't there anymore, having demonstrated or told all they could.

"Please, Mistress, let me cum. I can't take any more."

Alexa patted her cheek. "Of course you can, dear. It's not like you're going to die or anything. You're not even in pain. Ahh, Beth, is your group done? I really want you to teach Marnie how to lick cunt better."

"All done." I joined Master and hugged him. "Lisbet will be joining us at the wedding, sir. How did the rest of the training go, Mistress?"

"It went well," Alexa said, "We're preparing Richard for his first ass fucking. Marnie will take his anal cherry tomorrow before the wedding. I'm quite excited."

"How did group go? Did you accomplish much?" Master asked.

"We did, sir. I thought it was productive. They're really opening up. I also passed out the toys I purchased for them except for Sahar's. I'd like to confer with Dr. Sadiq or Professor Kline on Monday. I'm troubled about one thing which perhaps one of them can help me with."

"Anything I can help with."

"No, sir. Patient confidentiality. I can't discuss it with you."

He nodded. "Feel free to help Alexa. I've got a bit of business to take care of. I can send the others here so they can be used for practice. No more than three orgasms for any of you."

"Thank you, Master." He went back to his cabin.

"So, where should we do this?" Alexa asked.

"The Playroom is fine, Mistress. I'm going to suggest you pay attention too, because what I'm going to teach applies to all oral seductions. While you may not care about needing it for Marnie, you might have a boyfriend or girlfriend you want to have sex with who'd appreciate what I'm going to teach you."

"Girlfriend?"

"You can't tell me you haven't enjoyed sex with a girl enough not to fuck a girl once in awhile just for variety, Mistress?"

Alex laughed. "Yeah, probably."

"I'll demonstrate the techniques on Marnie, Mistress, so her Slave Trainer will have to come off." Marnie nodded energetically. "When I've shown her, you can put it back on her until she's proven sufficiently pleasing to you or whoever she's licking the cunt of." Marnie groaned. "Richard will need to learn as well. I'm sure he'll be licking Marnie's cunt rather often. He can practice on my sister slaves since he can't practice on you."

"Sounds delightful. Will her hands need to be freed?"

"Why don't we put her on the St. Andrew's Cross and lower it to the ground, Mistress. Should we gag her or let the whole ship hear her scream?"

"Let's gag her. I've been meaning to try a penis gag. You have so many fun things in here."

We untied Marnie's arms, fastened her on the cross and lowered it so she was spread eagled on the floor, then Alexa put a penis gag in her mouth. Miranda, Francesca and Belle joined us before I started.

"Marnie, I gave you what I considered a very shitty cunt licking when I did you the other day. I admit it was because I didn't think you were treating Richard fairly. You're going to get the one now you should have gotten then. You will scream, you might even squirt, as you've been on the Slave Trainer for awhile, so you're already greatly aroused and ready to pop. I need both Richard and Mistress to pay attention because this is what you should be doing to pleasure another person of either sex. The techniques can be used with either men or women.

"The cunt or cock itself is not the only source of pleasure on your body, which is why I like you to be naked. If that's not possible, do the best you can with what is bare. Everyone's body is slightly different. What feels good to one, doesn't necessarily feel good to someone else, and after an orgasm, may change again as parts of the body become more sensitive. For the first ten minutes, I like to map out individual pleasure zones on a person. Without a person telling you anything, you can tell what they like by the motions their body makes, the sounds they make, the tensing and flexing of the muscles under the skin. You need to pay attention to those signals as they tell you where you're going to concentrate when you want to make them cum. I like to find four or five really responsive areas to focus on.

"Let's just say that Marnie here has very sensitive nipples, likes stimulation around her clit, but not on it because it's too sensitive, her g-spot, her perineum, and her inner thighs. When it's time to let her cum, I might be squeezing or fondling a nipple, be licking around the clit, and with my other hand, alternate between the other three areas. What I'd like my two neophytes to be doing as I make my initial exploration is say 'there' when I've found something Marnie likes so I know you can identify the same areas I've found.

"The other thing I'll be doing is bringing her close to an orgasm then stop, but keeping her at that plateau until the need to orgasm passes, then start increasing their arousal some more, bring her to another plateau, keep her there until the immediate need passes, then start again until I finally tip her over the edge of a cliff. As her arousal increases, her responsive points may change slightly, so you're still paying attention to what's driving the arousal. For instance, her clit may have helped get you there, but then it becomes too sensitive, so you need to back off and go to an alternate pleasure point. Is everyone ready to pay attention?"

"Yes," they replied.

I started. I was pleased to see both of them were picking up the same cues I was finding as I did my research. I even heard my sister slaves behind me saying the same thing. After I mapped everything out, I began the plateauing procedure. Marnie was squirming and mumbling on her gag each time I got her close. I'm sure she was trying to beg me to let her cum, and it was part of the reason we'd gagged her, to let them see her body reacting each time without the distraction of her begging. On the third go around, I let Marnie cum. Despite the fact her body was securely fastened to the cross, her limbs were thrashing and body arching as she had a gargantuan climax, her screams muffled on the penis gag. And she did squirt. I tried to catch what I could in my mouth, but could not successfully capture it all, so I was drenched. Both Richard and Alexandra watched Marnie in amazement as she orgasmed.

"Holy fuck!" Alexandra said. "So that's what you did to me. No wonder I screamed in the clothing store dressing room."

I sat up, wiping my face with my hand. "Pretty much. I didn't have as much time with you, Mistress, but the concept is the same. I can get you off in much less time, and will sometimes need to. For instance, I've sometimes had to pleasure everyone at the table during dinner. If I take more than four or five minutes per person, it would take all night. I'll find two or three areas to concentrate on and get right to it, ignoring the plateauing I'd normally do, but when I have time, this is how it should be done right. I should also mention that the concentration and focus on the person I'm pleasing should remain on them, even if I'm being punished or fucked at the time. I've learned to push my own responses to the back of my mind so I can concentrate on what I'm doing. You should notice very little, if any, change to what I do no matter what is happening to me."

"I hope you were paying attention, Slut," Alexa said, "because you're going to be on the Slave Trainer again until you can do half that well. You'll need to make me scream before I let you out of it."

Marnie moaned around her gag. Alexa patted her cheek again. "You're so cute. Every time I visit my brother will be so enjoyable from now on. I might have to visit every weekend, just for fun. Perhaps I'll bring some of my friends when I do."

We released Marnie and Alexa pulled the penis gag from her mouth, huge strands of spit coming out and running down her chest.

"Did Master tell you we can each have three orgasms?" I asked.

"He did," Miranda replied. "We haven't cum since the punishment demonstration, so we're looking forward to it."

Marnie was placed in a freshly charged Slave Trainer, much to her dismay. To forestall any further complaining, Alexa told her she'd be punished for each time she complained and then left in one all night long, but if she was good and rapidly learned to pleasure us, she'd be done for the day. However, after all the women were properly pleasured, she'd need to practice her new techniques on Richard's cock as his erection hadn't been relieved for over an hour.

There were light plastic chairs placed around the room so Dominants could sit down and enjoy watching their submissives in some fashion. We put five of them together so we could sit and chat while Marnie and Richard worked to give us orgasms, Marnie starting on Alexa and Richard on me because Alexa thought I earned it through my training.

When Alexa orgasmed, she said, "Much better, Slut, but I didn't scream, so the Slave Trainer stays on. Please do the Congresswoman next as she's a Master's wife."

Richard did a reasonably competent job on me, but he'd been licking cunt quite a bit since his marriage, so that was to be expected, I didn't scream, but I was used to getting very good oral sex. Richard did Francesca next because she was a sometime Mistress of Belle, so should get preference over her double collared slave. They both had good orgasms and Belle was next for Richard and it was back to Alexa for Marnie.

Alexandra lifted out of her chair a little on her next orgasm, suppressing her moans. "You were almost there, Slut. Good girl," patting her head like a little puppy. "I'm so proud of how rapidly you're improving. If you can make me scream the third time, I'll not only remove your Slave Trainer, I'll let you suck Richard to another erection and let him fuck your slutty cunt. Go do Beth now. She should see how well you're doing after your training. Remember though, she's used to her Slave Sisters pleasuring her, so I'm sure it will take a lot to impress her."

Richard started in on Miranda as Marnie pleasured me. I was impressed at her skill level considering she'd never licked cunt before yesterday. She was nearly as good as Richard was at this point. Of course, wearing a Slave Trainer was good incentive for improvement. Not enough for a scream, but quite talented. I enjoyed my second orgasm. Francesca was next for Richard and Belle for Marnie, so my sisters and I had enjoyed each of them once apiece. Their faces were quite messy by now, five orgasms of girl cum on both of them.

"Take a five minute break slaves to relax your tongues. I expect your next efforts to be your best yet and I wouldn't want fatigue to play a factor," Alexa said. "Drink some water, shake it out. Leave the cum on your faces so you can smell us."

They got up and did as she'd ordered.

"Of the two," Alexa asked me, "who's the best?"

"Richard marginally, Mistress, but Marnie only started licking cunt yesterday. Richard was frequently required to lick Marnie, and he's probably been doing it even before he got married. It's a good way to get into a girl's panties. Marnie has the advantage of having a cunt herself, so I'm not too surprised she's coming along so quickly."

"I'd love to have Richard lick my cunt," Alexa said. Seeing the look of dismay on my face, she said, "I won't have him do it, I'm just saying it would tickle my fancy."

"Please don't, Mistress. The essence of Dominance is control, not only over your sub, but of yourself. You must always approach your submissive from a place of calm, cool, control so that you don't lose it during a scene and harm someone. Richard is submissive enough, he would probably do it. Mistress Lynn would be devastated if any incest were to occur between her children. She's in a very happy place now. Don't do anything to spoil it."

"You love my mother quite a lot, don't you?"

"Everyone who's acted as my Dominant holds a special place in my heart. It's hard not to have some feeling for those people who have control of you. You surrender so much of your will to a Dominant, which requires trust and faith they'll take care of you. Don't be surprised if Marnie expresses some love towards you, Mistress. In a way, her relationship with you will have as much or more significance to her as the one with her husband. It may not be love in the sense of the way I love Master, but it will be very strong. In the same way, your relationship towards Richard will have more significance to him. You're no longer his little sister, but the one who controls his wife, and through her, him. It's why it would be so easy for him to commit incest with you. You can't let that happen."

She kissed me. "I won't. I promise."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Times up, you two. Marnie, you're on me again. Remember what's at stake; a chance to get off the Slave Trainer and permission to fuck your husband. Richard, you're on Beth again. I expect some top notch cunt licking. You've had plenty of practice. Show us what you can do. Regardless of how good you are, each of Beth's sister slaves is owed a third orgasm."

"Yes, Mistress," both answered.

Despite what Richard was doing for and to me, I paid close attention to what Marnie was doing to Alexa. She was hitting all the major erogenous zones, quickly categorizing them and moving on. For the first time, she licked Alex's pucker and got a good reaction from it, noticing the quick response to her tongue probing. I could tell she filed it away even though she didn't linger overlong. Alexa was going to scream this time, I knew it.

When Marnie brought Alexa to the second plateau by licking around her clit and pinching and fingering both breasts and nipples, Alexa was almost vibrating. Marnie let that one die on the vine, but kept her close to her peak. Her right hand left a breast and inserted a long slim finger in Alexandra's liquid cunt and was doing something to her g-spot.

"That feels so good, Slut. What a good girl you are."

Marnie kept that up for a couple minutes building toward the third plateau. She removed her finger, slimed in Alex's juices.

"Don't stop now. You were doing so good. I was almost there,"Alexa moaned.

She didn't notice Marnie's second hand leaving her breast, too much was going on in her groin, but two fingers of Marnie's left hand now entered her pussy and resumed work on Alexandra's g-spot.

"That's right. Don't stop, Slut. You're doing real good now."

The slimed middle finger of her right hand tickled Alex's perineum, searching for and finding her anal ring. Marnie made her final assault, sucking Alexa's clit, rubbing her g-spot, and spearing into her bum. Alexa screamed and arched a foot off the chair, grabbing Marnie's head and smashing it against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, you fantastic cunt licking bitch. Make me cum hard. Oh, fuuuuccckkkkk mmmeeeeee!"

Marnie continued her attentions until Alexa's spasms died and Alexa released her head.

"May I please get off the Slave Trainer, Mistress."

Alexa bent down and kissed Marnie's cum covered face. "You certainly can, Slut. That was fucking marvelous. Good girl. You may remove it and get the Congresswoman again. She should get what I just got. If her orgasm isn't as good as mine, it will go back on again."

Marnie smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

She practically ripped the Slave Trainer off in her eagerness.

Richard had given me my third, perhaps not quite as good as Alex's, but a superb orgasm. I congratulated Richard on his talents, telling him he was rivaling the best I'd had.

"You didn't scream," he said, disappointed. "I wanted you to scream like Alexa did."

"I don't often scream like that any more. I've learned to suppress most of my screams or no one would get any sleep. Believe me, it was wonderful."

He smiled and started on Francesca again, doing Belle afterwards, because Marnie was still licking Miranda, determined not to go on the Slave Trainer again. Miranda did scream, saving Marnie from that.

"Now, Slut. Work on Richard's cock. If he doesn't scream, at least he ought to beg. Don't forget to ask for permission to cum, Richard. Slut may give it or not. It's her decision and she'll be the one to punish you if you do cum without permission."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You three keep an eye on those two. If Richard can get hard again after his orgasm, he can fuck his wife. Beth and I are going to take a shower."

"Yes, Mistress."

We went into my shower and she had two more splendid orgasms as we soaped and rinsed each other. When I didn't let her give me any more, I reminded her Master only allowed me to have three and I'd had all three.

******

I knew Delphine had arrived while I was otherwise engaged, but I had no time to see her now. Alexa and I had to leave after our showers for the wedding rehearsal as two of the bridesmaids. Master, Sherry, Miranda, Manuel and Yasmine went as well. Master giving the bride away, Miranda just along as his wife for the rehearsal dinner after, Manuel, the ring bearer and Yasmine, as the flower girl. There were also four bodyguards which made the back a little crowded. Björn and Lynn were already at the church with his sister, his brother, his Navy buddy and nephew. We went quickly through the rehearsal, it being a fairly standard wedding. Explaining everything to Yasmine in French took a little time, but she didn't have a huge part to play.

During the rehearsal, Björn's brother Sven chatted me up quite a bit. He was a big, handsome man, even taller than Björn. He was 6-5, 245. He wouldn't have looked out of place in a movie about Vikings raping and pillaging some town. I didn't know if Björn had informed him of my relationships, but I said nothing about the full extent of them in response to his flirting.

"Are you married, Sven?" I asked, not seeing a ring on his finger and wondering if he was a cheating bastard.

"No. Divorced four years."

"I don't have a ring, Sven, but I have a collar, and you're being disrespectful to the person who controls me by flirting so outrageously with me."

"What do you mean, someone controls you?"