My Wife is No Longer My Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No," she said shaking her head from side-to-side as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to reinforce her not blowing him. "Sorry, uh-uh. I'm not going to do that. I don't do that. I won't do that. I'm a good woman, a morally modest woman, and a religious woman. I'm not a whore. I'm your wife," she said waving her hands while obviously acting insulted. "Just as I'll never stroke your cock, I'll never suck your cock. I'll never blow you and I'll never allow you to cum in my mouth," she said.

Showing him a closed posture, she wrapped her arms around herself as if she was cold. This was his chance to take what he so wanted. This was his chance to strip her naked, forced her to her knees, slap her across her face, pull her hair hard for her to open her mouth, and stuff her mouth with his stiff prick. Instead of doing any of those things that she no doubt hoped he'd do, he did all that he could think of doing. He begged, he pleaded, and he made a fool of himself.

"Please Kathy? Just once. Blow me just the one time and you'll never have to blow me again," he said already disappointed that he had to make such a promise to experience her taking his prick in her mouth. "Please? Pretty please? Okay?"

Steadfast in her not giving him a hand job or a blowjob, she made a face while shaking her head no again. This was her chance to tell him what she wanted. This was her chance to tell him what she needed him to do for her to give him the sex that he wanted. Yet, she didn't want him to know that she was a cock sucking whore. Instead of taking his cock in hand and in mouth, in the way she left it up to the men in the XXX-rated movie theatre, she left it up to him to take her, force her, and violently rape her.

"You should have more respect for me than to want to stick your germy penis in my mouth, the mouth of your children's mother, and the mouth that you kiss," she said playing her virginal game. "How dare you even ask me to do that? If you want a blowjob, maybe you should solicit a prostitute. She'd suck your cock. She'd allow you to cum in her mouth and she'd happily swallow your cum too, but she'd charge you a lot of money," she said feigning her outrage. "But if you solicit a whore and allow her to blow you, that's the end of our marriage."

As she wrote in her diary, she made a 180 degree turn in attitude. Obviously, Kathy viewed stroking and especially sucking her husband's penis as something nasty instead of something expected of her, pleasurable, and/or sexually exciting. To stroke and/or suck his cock, her husband's prick, no doubt would make her feel common, cheap, uncomfortable, and the whore that she once was all over again. Yet, more than that, sucking John's cock may reignite her sexual addiction.

As she wrote in her diary, in the way that all her friends enjoyed giving hand jobs and blowjobs, what if she discovered that she enjoyed masturbating and sucking men again too. In the way that her friends all talked about and sexually fantasized about sucking the cocks of other men, movie stars and celebrities, what if she suddenly wanted to suck the cocks of other men again too? In the way that she used to do, and couldn't stop doing, what if she had the urge to go to the XXX-rated theatre on the other side of town? Different now than then, she had her marriage, her children, and her career to lose should she be caught having sex with a multitude of men she didn't even know.

If only her husband knew that forced sex was once her addiction to control. Having heard the phrase before, once a whore always a whore, to stroke his cock, her husband's prick, may restore her need to give hand jobs to other men. Having heard the phrase, once a cocksucker always a cocksucker, to suck his cock, her husband's prick, may restore her need to suck the cocks of other men again too. She had no idea but afraid of losing control and becoming dependent on sex again, it was best that she avoided that temptation by not giving in to her husband. If only he'd force her, she'd relent and give him what he wanted.

As she wrote in her diary, instead of hating the thought of her husband sticking his erect prick in her mouth, what if she enjoyed not only sucking his cock but also wanted to suck the cocks of other men all over again? Having taken her years to control the need for forced sex, then what? No longer single, she was a respectable, married woman now with a good career as a librarian. Going against her Catholic upbringing, as far as she was concerned, there was nothing sexually arousing about sucking John's cock and having him cum in her mouth. Been there and done that, she didn't want to be a slave to that kind of sexual abuse again.

"Gross," she said. "Eww."

Yet, in the way that John once had secret, sexual fantasies of seeing what he shouldn't see of other women, his wife once had secret, sexual fantasies of having sex with a multitude of men. If only John knew that the way to get what he sexually wanted from his wife was to force her, he'd be shocked. If only John knew that he needed to slap his wife before stripping naked, she'd give him all the sex he wanted. If only he'd force her to expose herself to other men, she'd do that too. If only he forced her to have sex with other men while he watched, he'd be just as happy as she would.

Even with her seemingly turned off on sex, if only he forced her to blow him, he'd be such a happy man and she'd be such a happy woman. If only he'd grab her hard by her hair and slap her across her face, but not too hard to leave a mark, she'd deep throat his cock. She'd stroke him and suck him until he ejaculated his cum in her mouth and down her throat. If only he'd strip off her clothes during his weekly Saturday night poker game, parade her around naked in front of his friends, she'd happily suck and fuck them all while he watched and masturbated himself.

Only, with her his wife and not some whore, the woman of his affection and love, he had too much respect for her to slap her, strip her naked, and force her to blow him. Yet, unbeknownst to him, if he forced her to suck his cock, there was always that chance that she'd return to the seedy side of town. There was always that chance that she'd frequent the XXX-rated movie theatres alone again to stroke and suck the pricks of more men. There was always that chance that she'd become a whore again.

Now that she was married with children and had a good career as a librarian, she had much to lose now than she ever did before. She didn't think her husband would understand her stroking and sucking the pricks of other men, especially when she refused to stroke and suck him. He'd be hurt if he knew that she gave sex to every man but him. He'd never understand her addiction to stroking cocks, sucking cocks, and to sex. He'd never understand her need to be forced and raped.

She didn't want sex. She wanted violence. She didn't want to be made love to while having sex. She wanted to be forced to have sex. She wanted to be slapped. She wanted to be stripped naked. She wanted to be forced to her knees for her to give her husband what he always wanted.

* * * * *

Even though he willingly licked her pussy while fingering her cunt, with him not knowing what he was doing when positioned in-between her long, shapely legs, he didn't take the time enough to give her an orgasm. With her needing massive amounts of sex to get off, it took more than what he was doing to get Kathy to cum. Where he was gentle and loving with his wife, he had no idea that he needed to be aggressive and forceful. He had no idea that she liked having sex when the man was roughly demanding with her. Not wanting to be made love to, she wanted to be taken. She needed to be violently raped.

With Kathy obviously uninterested in having sex with him, especially oral sex, he never could give her an oral orgasm. Trying his best to get her to cum while licking her and fingering her, John foolishly believed that if he gave her an oral orgasm, she'd give him an oral orgasm too. Unbeknownst to John, the problem in him not able to give her an oral orgasm was something that he discovered much later in their marriage. Kathy wasn't sexually attracted to him. She was never sexually attracted to him in the way that he was always sexually attracted to her.

Yet, she didn't need to be sexually attracted to him or to any man that gave her sex. What she needed was for him to force her to give her sex. Just as she wasn't sexually attracted all the men that she masturbated and/or blew in the XXX-rated movie theatre, she needed him to forcibly take what she couldn't willingly give. She needed him to slap her while stripping her naked. She needed him to force her while violently raping her. Perhaps that's why she married him, her way of putting a stop to her sexual addiction, she needed what he was incapable of giving her.

When she could have married any man, a man she was sexually attracted to, a handsome man, a manly man, a man who was more the physical specimen than was her husband, one would wonder why she agreed to marry him. John had no idea that, other than to have babies, to financially support her, and give her a comfortable life, why she married him. Innocently and foolishly, he thought she loved him. He thought she loved him as much as he loved her.

Obviously, unbeknownst to John until much later in their marriage, just as she was done with stroking and sucking cock, Kathy was done having sex. Once he gave her what she so wanted, children, she was done with him too. For a woman who loved having sex with so many men, it was as if she had turned into a man hater. Having nothing to sexually do with men, even her own husband was how she kept her sexual addiction in check.

What better man to marry than one who didn't sexually arouse her? What better man to marry than one who didn't force his sexual will on her? What better man to marry than one who didn't know how to push her buttons of sexual arousal? Other than them occasionally having sexual intercourse, with her acting prudish, morally modest, and religious, she pretended that she wasn't sexual, even though she obviously was. If only he knew what she did in the past and if he dared to reopened her sexual floodgates, he wouldn't know how to close them.

As she professed to her husband over and again, lying to him, of course, she more viewed having sex as her way to have children, but not for pleasure. In the way that John wanted sex more for pleasure than to create children, he would have been better off marrying someone else. He would have been better off marrying a woman who sucked cock and who swallowed. He would have been better off marrying an average looking woman who was hot in bed instead of a beautiful woman who was cold in bed.

Only smitten with Kathy from the start, love at first sight, she was the prettiest woman and had the best body he had ever seen. Moreover, he couldn't believe someone who looked like her was romantically interested in someone who looked like him. With him respecting her wishes to be a virgin until her marriage night, he thought once married to her that he'd open her floodgates for sex. Alas, he had no idea that her floodgates had been dammed and permanently closed before he married her.

Especially now that they were done making babies, having had a better chance of seeing his mother and/or sister naked than his wife, he seldom saw any part of his wife's naked body. Besides, if John knew that Kathy had a checkered past, he never would have married a whore who had a sexual history and who had given a small army of men hand jobs and blowjobs. He liked the fact that his wife was a virgin and untouched by any man when he married her. Shockingly surprising and scandalously salacious, if only he knew that she wasn't very virginal with her hands and her mouth, wouldn't he be surprised?

As if a scene from one of her romance novels, John didn't know that the way to get Kathy's sexual motor started was to push her back on the bed, strip her naked, and slap her around. Not knowing her sexual buttons to push in which order, he didn't know that he needed to force her and to forcibly take her for her to give him passionate sex. In the way that Perry Wright, played by Alexander Skarsgard raped his wife, Celeste Wright, played by Nicole Kidman, in Big Little Lies, John didn't know that he needed to force Kathy.

John didn't know that he needed to violently rape his wife to make her the whore that she used to and needed to be. A nice man, a kind man, a gentle man, and a man who didn't sexually arouse her, he was the reason why Kathy had chosen him. With her not sexually attracted to him in the way that he was sexually attracted to her, he was her cure to her sexual addiction. He was her way for her to have a normal life and a somewhat happy marriage with children without having the uncontrollable need to stroke and suck cocks.

If only he had the audacity to invade her privacy and read her diary, with everything there in plain sight, every man she stroked and sucked, wouldn't he be surprised by all that she wrote? It wasn't as if she was trying to hide her private thoughts, she wasn't. As if hoping he'd find them, she left her diary in plain sight, right there on the nightstand. He only needed to open it and to read it but, respecting her privacy, he never did.

The real Kathleen was a sexual woman that he'd never suspect his wife of being. The real Kathleen was as much of an exhibitionistic whore as he was a voyeuristic pervert. The real Kathleen had a prior life of having sex with anyone at any time. The real Kathleen loved men forcing her to allow them to touch her and feel her. The real Kathleen loved when men, strange men, and men she had never met before, didn't even know their names, undressing her, touching her, and feeling her naked body. The real Kathleen loved stroking dozens of cocks as much as she loved sucking dozens of cocks.

If only he knew that every time she said no was his cue to slap her across her face but not too hard and not hard enough to leave a mark. If only he had taken her and put her over his knee and slapped her naked ass hard until it was a bright red, she'd revert to being the whore that she truly was and still wanted and needed to be. If only he'd straddle her shoulders and force his erect prick in her mouth, while pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits hard, she'd gladly suck his cock, allow him to cum in her mouth, and swallow his cum. If only he'd grab her by her hair, pull hard, and force her to her knees, she'd be his sexy, sexual bitch.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

12