My Wife Takes Charge for the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back on the bed and she wasted no time climbing on to and started working my dick. I was so close to cumming, but thankfully after years of practice she was able to keep me on the edge without pushing me over.

"Your cock feels so good," she moaned while sliding up and down. "The plug makes it feel so much bigger." She turned the cock ring on and the vibrations seemed to explode through us.

"I love the way you use my cock. It feels so good. Keep fucking it like you own it."

She added a rotating motion to the in and out. She also increased the speed. I could feel the walls of her vagina tightening as they always do leading up to her orgasms.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm going to cum. Try not to cum yet, I want you to cum in my mouth. Fuuuuck!" Her pussy clamped down on my cock. She was cumming. It lasted at least 30 seconds. I knew it must've been a good one as she went completely silent and didn't breathe during it. This only happened when she was experiencing something truly mind blowing.

She collapsed after her orgasm ended, took a few seconds to gather herself, climbed off my now aching cock and started fellating me.

This was easily the most aggressive blow job she'd ever given me. Stroking the shaft while she swirled her tongue around the head. A few seconds of this went by and she started moving the plug in my ass. All that I could do was moan and whimper as I filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed and kissed me.

"I love you," we said to eachother in unison.

We removed all of the toys and feel asleep.

12