Natalie - Pt 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes, and so do I, with you. Anyway, I knelt behind her and lined my cock up and pushed inside her and started fucking her. She started rubbing her clitoris with her hand as I was fucking her, 'Oh yes darling' she kept saying as I was moving in her. The sounds of me slapping against her bottom were so loud as we fucked and then she started orgasming, her fanny was tightening, and she was pretty much almost screaming."

"Sound like she was having a good one, can't beat a good shag."

"And then she orgasmed. Her fanny clamped hard on my cock and she kind of arched her back and pushed back hard onto me. She gasped and then pulled forward, my cock falling out of her. She rolled onto her back and pulled me to her, kissing me, her hands all over my face, saying 'thank you darling, thank you, you are so good to me. I love your penis inside me.' It was just a bit much."

"Did you cum?"

"No."

"Did she notice?"

"No, she just said 'let mummy sleep now,' so I got up and went and showered, I didn't think you would want mum's aroma all over me."

"Preferably not baby. You know that my parents leave their door open too, and they shag on the settee when I have gone to bed. At least your dad isn't trying to shag you too, that would be just too weird."

"God no."

"What about your neighbours?"

"I don't really see them."

"And no one at work trying to get into your pants?"

"No, to be honest we are all so busy at work there is no time for thoughts like that."

I wondered if the pheromones only affected females. It seemed to be around me and mum and Jase's mum, but not our dads. My neighbours and my Auntie were all seemingly affected by me, but as far as I can tell, not by anyone else. I wished I knew what the pharmaceutical company knew. I also wondered what the real intentions were of the drug.

"You said you didn't come."

"No, I didn't."

"Would you like me to help put that right?"

"That would be nice."

"Let's get your clothes off then," and I leant over to pull his shorts down.

"You too," he said. I stood up off his bed and pulled my top off and undid my bra, my skirt and panties went down together, and I stood and gave him a full vision of my nakedness. "I know you don't like me to compare," he said, "but you are so much more beautiful than mum.

"I will let that one pass, now, lay down, I need to address your situation."

I went into his mum's room and found the lotion and went back to Jase. I squeezed some into my hand and then held his cock, the lotion squirted up and down and loosely holding his cock I covered it with lotion. His cock was very slippery in my hand as I started to move my hand up and down, even when I squeezed my fingers it was difficult to get a firm grip.

I went faster and harder, but I couldn't really get a good grip on Jase's cock. "Let me, you know, but from behind" Jase said. 'Oh, like his mum' I thought.

I let go of his cock and knelt on the bed and put my hands down, my fanny pointing back to him underneath my bottom. 'Just get the right target,' I thought.

I felt Jase's cock sliding down the crease of my bottom and then he was at my fanny, and the lotion had made him so slick he just seemed to slide straight in me.

Oh it felt so good, he was stretching me and filling me, and I love it when it is Jase, I adore his cock inside me more than any other, I don't care that a cock is just a cock, no it isn't.

He moved inside me easily and quickly, my skin inside didn't seem to move, it was a different feeling, the lotion had really made things very slippery and Jase was going faster and harder than usual. I felt the top of his cock as he pounded my depth, my fanny entrance furled around him as he shagged, this was the best shag we had had in a while, if not ever. Lotion could be the way forward.

Slap Slap echoed around the room, and I didn't care if anyone could hear, my electrics had started and were flowing all over me, from my groin to my toes, to my navel, through my nipples and to my ears, it was intense and getting more powerful. Slap Slap he went, pounding me, deep inside me, pressing at my very depths, filling me, stretching me as wide as I could go and a harder push than normal, he stopped, started and I felt them, one, two, three and then four spurts, flooding my insides, my womb and as he finished, I heard someone screaming. It was me, my orgasm exploded more than ever before.

My muscles contracted and then in an instant all relaxed and I fell forward, Jase's cock falling out of me and I slumped forward, face planting the bed.

"God," Jase gasped. "Wow."

"I bet that was better than your mum," I gasped, I just couldn't help it. Wow was indeed the word.

"Wow."

12