Natalie - Pt 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, I am fine, it was just sex, and I just walked into it."

"You walked into their trap more like. Do you want to tell me?"

"Mum, will you make a cup of tea. Let me get dressed and I will tell you what happened."

I was sat on the settee and mum bought in two mugs of tea, one of which she passed to me.

"It all started off all innocent and nice, I was chatting to Phil as we got off the bus and he said Celia would live to catch up and would I like to pop in. Well that is pretty much standard and so I said yes, and I just had a glass of water as you had suggested long ago."

"Good girl, yes."

"And then you know, as these things go, the subject got onto sex, it always does, and then they showed me their dungeon room, there were things there that I cannot even imagine, things that I have no idea what they are for. Anyway we went back into the conservatory after I said that kind of stuff didn't really interest me."

"Celia then asked if I liked bondage and I said I had no idea what it was never mind if I liked it. She said it is where someone is restrained so they can't move and then people have sex with them."

"Well, yes, in its basic form, yes it is, but I guess there was more to it?"

"Yes. I said ok, and agreed to try it, I just thought, it is only sex. I was fixed to a frame, and then it got weird. They put a ball into my mouth so I couldn't speak, a mask over my head so I couldn't see and headphones or something over my ears so I couldn't hear. I was tipped backwards so I was lying horizontally, and then they inserted some things into me."

"Oh, your vagina?" mum asked.

"And my bottom and a thing that rested on my clitoris. Then metal gloves were put on so I couldn't move my fingers, and something was fixed to my nipples."

"I can hardly believe this sweetheart, I am so sorry we didn't warn you, it is our fault."

"No mum, it is not your fault, anyway the things inside me started moving, in, out, pausing and repeating, then I got electric shocks on my nipples, and then my hands and then my toes, and it just kept going, it never stopped, I orgasmed so many times, but I couldn't move, I couldn't flex, I couldn't stop it, it just kept happening."

"Oh baby."

"It stopped eventually and they took all the things off me and Phil walked me home to the door to make sure I got in okay, I ran a bath and then you came home. Mum, it was just sex, okay, I am alright now." I actually wasn't sure that I was alright. The thought of sex of any sort was scary and something I didn't want to consider."

"If you are sure love." Mum said, the concern in her voice still apparent. "It is my fault, those bloody tablets. I am going to stop them, and I am going to suggest to Anne that she stops them too. Today has been a wakeup call."

"Mum, it is not your fault, I knew what I was doing. I am not injured, and I wasn't scared, it just was something I have never experienced and now I have, I know never to get myself in that position again."

"Your dad will go ape."

"Mum, it is what it is. Let it rest, I will be fine in a few hours."

12