Natsumi's New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Professor Donaldson said good-bye to Sylvia, he grinned and winked at Katsumi as she stood clutching his card behind her back.

"And congratulations on your new girl, by the way. I find her to have many more possibilities than the one you had here last time. I hope to be able to explore some options with her in the future."

"You'll have to wait until I see how she works out for me," Sylvia laughed, looking admiringly at Katsumi.

After the last guest left Sylvia watched Katsumi efficiently picking up the wine glasses and plates and generally cleaning up the living room, leaving it as neat and tidy as before the party. As she carried a tray into the kitchen, Sylvia stopped her to comment on how pleased she was at how the evening came out.

"I'm going upstairs, Natsumi. Have yourself a glass of wine as you finish cleaning up—you've earned it. Just put everything in the fridge and start the dishwasher, then please come up to my room."

"Yes, Madame, it should not take me long."

Natsumi savored her glass of wine as she put the house back into its pre-party condition. Her mind was flooded with all the flirting and risqué conversations she had overheard and the sexually-charged interactions she had witnessed. Over and over in her mind she re-played Donna's brazen assault on her nipple, gradually admitting to herself how much knowing the other couple was watching had heightened the perverse pleasure she had felt.

She could still feel the quick rush she experienced when an older gentleman snuck a playful squeeze of her buttocks and how pleased he looked when she casually accepted his touch without flinching. She had even given him a tiny smile as she helped him into his jacket and nodded shyly when he said he hoped to see her at the next party.

Remembering the card Peter Donaldson had slipped her, she pulled it out of her pocket and read it again. She was surprised to learn he was the Chair of the Art Department at the same college where Professor Hansen taught, and she had studied. She remembered hearing someone call him Dr. Donaldson and she had been assuming he was a medical doctor. She found herself thinking more and more about how forward he had been as he pressed against her, and how large his cock had felt. His hand on her breast had been very gentle and so much more warm and pleasant than Donna's crude mauling. She felt an immediate flush surge through both her breasts, warming and puckering her up immediately.

Realizing how much she had enjoyed such an intimate interaction with a complete stranger, she suddenly flashed on her evening with Professor Hansen by the riverbank. Feeling the blood rush to her cheeks in embarrassment, she guiltily slipped the card into her coat pocket. Why did she get so turned on by strangers? she wondered to herself. She quickly finished her wine and made a promise to herself to throw the card away as soon as she got home.

Feeling satisfied she had done all that was needed downstairs, she headed toward Sylvia's room to see if she would be dismissed or if anything else was needed. Again, the bedroom door was standing wide open and she could see Sylvia brushing her damp hair before the tall mirror. She hesitated momentarily, studying the large portrait before knocking.

"Come in, Natsumi," Sylvia called. "I've been waiting for you."

She put her hair brush down and turned to watch Natsumi shyly enter the room. She was dressed in a soft, full-length silk robe that hugged her body and was tied at the waist. Her skin looked flushed but Natsumi couldn't tell if it was from the shower or the amount of wine she had consumed.

"I was most pleased with you tonight, Natsumi. My guests were very impressed with how attractive you are and how well you handled yourself with their unorthodox behavior."

Sylvia beckoned Natsumi to come closer.

"Especially my friends Peter and Donna," she grinned. "I think he wanted to take you home with him, and I know for sure that Donna did."

Natsumi could feel herself blushing again, remembering Peter's cock pressing against her and the way her nipples had responded to Donna's brazen manipulation of them.

Sylvia's voice dropped an octave and Natsumi could hear a subtle rasping in it when she spoke again.

"Did you enjoy it when Donna touched you like that when the others were watching, Natsumi?"

Natsumi continued to look at the floor, her silence showing how uncomfortable and obvious her nervousness was.

"Answer me, Natsumi. You know I always demand an answer when I ask you a question."

Sylvia reached out and placed her finger under Natsumi's chin, lifting her face until their eyes met.

"Well, did you," she asked?

This time her voice was still soft but there was a firmness that Natsumi knew she could not ignore.

"Yes, Madame." Natsumi whispered. "I liked knowing you and your guests were watching."

"Thank you, Natsumi. I want you to always be honest with me. Was that the first time another woman played with your nipples?

"Yes, Madame. Except when you touched me as I dressed for this evening, it was the first time."

"And did you like that too?"

Natsumi's eyes filled with tears but her voice clearly gave away her obvious excitement.

"I was shocked and frightened, Madame, but yes, I very much liked you touching me."

Sylvia pulled Natsumi into her arms, wiping away her tears as she did so. She could feel trembling throughout Natsumi's whole body and she held her until it stopped. Natsumi took a deep breath and stepped back, standing apologetically with her eyes downcast.

Sylvia gently lifted Natsumi's chin again, smiling warmly and looking deep into her eyes.

"Let's get you out of these work clothes now, okay?"

She reached to the bottom of Natsumi's blouse and quickly started unfastening the tiny buttons. Natsumi stood unmoving, her arms hanging loosely at her sides as she watched Sylvia's fingers work their way up until the blouse hung fully open. Sylvia slipped the soft cloth over her shoulders and let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. This time Natsumi made no movement to cover her breasts or step away, watching with captivation as Sylvia stood back and looked admiringly at her nakedness.

"You have a beautiful body, Natsumi. I know Dr. Donaldson would love to paint you, too."

She reached out and grasped both nipples and gently pulled her forward, rolling them gently and delighting to see how quickly they responded to her fingers."

"And I love how firm and perfect your breasts are," Sylvia whispered.

"Open my robe, Natsumi."

Never releasing her hold on Natsumi's nipples she watched as Natsumi slowly pulled the silk belt loose, letting the robe fall completely open to expose Sylvia's nude body. She shrugged her shoulders, causing the slippery material of the robe slide off her shoulders and slide down until it caught on her elbows.

"Press your breasts against me, Natsumi. Let your nipples explore mine and see how they get as hard and sensitive as yours."

Unsure of what to do, Natsumi slowly leaned forward until they barely touched. Despite their different size and firmness, their breasts fit perfectly against each other. Sylvia let her robe drop to the floor, then gently rocked back and forth as her nipples began to tease and caress Natsumi's until they too, were fully erect. She reached up and took Natsumi's face in her hands, lifting her mouth to her own and kissed her, gently at first, then with more passion when she felt Natsumi open her lips to let their tongues dance against each other.

Sylvia reached for Natsumi's skirt, quickly unzipping it and working it down her hips until it, too, lay crumpled on the floor. She slid her hands around Natsumi and took a buttock in each hand, squeezing and kneading them as she pulled Natsumi firmly against her. She began to grind her well-trimmed landing strip against Natsumi's smoothness, increasing the pressure until they were both breathing hard and moaning into each other's mouth.

"You love this, don't you Natsumi?"

"I have never been with a woman," Natsumi whispered. "I don't know what to do."

"But you do love it, don't you," Sylvia insisted.

"Answer me."

Sylvia could feel the deep trembling that began to course through Natsumi's body. She began to sob quietly, her voice barely loud enough for Sylvia to hear.

"But I don't know what's happening to me," she finally managed to whisper. "I am afraid. But yes, I love what I'm feeling with you."

Sylvia gently led her to the bed, laying her down and crawling between her legs. She began kissing her again as their bodies ground against each other. Lifting herself on her elbows, she scooted up and put a breast in Natsumi's face, rubbing her nipple against her lips.

"I'll teach you everything you need to know, Natsumi," she whispered. "You'll learn to love sucking my tits even more that you learned to love sucking Professor Hansen's cock—I guarantee it."

Natsumi opened her lips and tentatively pulled the hard nipple into her mouth, her tongue licking gently, then circling and sucking with obvious relish.

Sylvia heard Natsumi moan deeply, as satisfied as a nursing baby. She ran her hand down over Natsumi's breast to her stomach, hesitated a moment when she felt Natsumi's sharp intake of breath as she stiffened with anticipation of what she knew was about to happen.

"Welcome to your new world, Natsumi."

Without further warning she plunged her fingers deep into Natsumi, amazed at the amount of hot wetness that greeted them.

Natsumi shuddered, all thoughts of Professor Hansen, let alone Dr. Donaldson and Hawaii, suddenly the last thing on her mind.

To be continued . . .

12