Naughty Girls, Naughty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, listening mostly to each as they made it around the entire circle.

"Anyone get close?" Danny asked. I along with everyone else knew exactly what she meant.

"A lot closer than I would have thought," Michelle spoke up brazenly. "Another minute or so perhaps, and I would have!" That brought another laugh all around, followed by another warning hush from my daughter.

"Ok, this time around..."Danny began.

"What do you mean? Someone interrupted her, but Danny continued, ignoring the question.

"This time, you just sit there, the person on your right is the one to use it on you."

There was again some nervous laughter, though only one lightly expressed concern, then I heard the soft sound of the gentle purr once again, and deadly silence suddenly filled the circle as though everyone there was holding their respective breaths, including me as I soon discovered, forcing myself to take quick shallow breaths moments later, even more fearful now of being found out.

"Fuck, that's nice!" Michelle said minutes later. "Damn that feels good," she said once again expressing herself almost as boldly as Danny had been doing, proving to me in the process just how wild, and possibly dangerous this young woman really was.

"Times up!"

"Shit! I was nearly there!" she exclaimed truthfully, a few moments more!"

"Let her, I want to see her do it," Cindy said encouragingly.

"Yeah, me too," Samantha added. "Go on Tracy, keep using it on her until she comes!"

I was hard as a rock, and it was an uncomfortable position to be in, not only for having to lay there as quietly as I was, but horny as hell, scared to some degree, and nervous in knowing that my own daughter was the one to help get this other young woman off.

"Just don't cry out or anything if you do," Tracy said, "All we need is for my father to come out here and catch us doing this!"

"Oh, he'd probably enjoy it if he did!" Danny stated.

Michelle laughed, "Wouldn't bother me any if he did!"

"Well it would sure as hell bother me," Tracy scolded her friend, "Now be quiet, or you can do it yourself...at home!"

There was indeed again silence, though not nearly as quiet as it had been, the sound of Michelle's pleasured breathing could easily be heard around the entire circle, including myself.

"She's really going to cum isn't she?"

"Damn straight!" Danny told her, "and then, I have an idea for an entirely new game!" she added.

"What a surprise," I heard one of the shyer girls comment. "And just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water."

Once again, that brought another laugh, easing the sexual tension that could obviously be felt by everyone, though even that quickly died away as Michelle's breathing became even more rapid, more harsh as she obviously neared orgasm.

"Oh yeah, fuck...don't move it Tracy, right there, I'm almost there!" she announced. "That's perfect, right there...right there, don't...ah fuck, ah fuck...AH!"

I watched my daughter lean over and cup her hand over Michelle's mouth as she came, silencing her pleasured delight, not quite stilling it, but muffling it enough so that Michelle choked down her own pleasured, surprised scream.

"Was it really THAT good?" someone else asked.

"Here, find out for yourself," Cindy said handing her the toy.

"No wait," Danny said snatching it away. "Like I said, I have a brand new game we're gonna play, a new even naughtier version of spin the bottle. But first...everyone has to get naked!"

I honestly didn't think that the other girls would so quickly go along with Danny's comment, but to my surprise, they did. She'd been the leader of their squad, and now I could see why, it didn't take much for any of them to not end up following their leader in whatever she might suggest in them doing, but I was a little surprised that my own daughter seemed to go along as willingly as the rest of them did.

"Remember the formation we did out on the field last year?"

"Yeah, the one we almost got in trouble over for doing afterwards?" Cindy stated reminding them all.

"Yeah, that one, well, we're gonna do it again, here, one last time, naked," she added with a grin, and pass the vibrator, the same way we passed the football, only this time, we keep going with the toy around the circle until everyone's had an orgasm."

"You can't be serious."

"Yes she can," Michelle quipped. "And I don't want to be the only one here who was gusty enough to cum in front of the rest of you either. If we all do, then none of us can hold it over the heads of anyone else, so we do it, and it stays here, or only some of us do, and we deal with the fear of it getting out and everyone else hearing about it."

There was again a brief discussion, but then finally Samantha asked the question that began the process and put an end to the debate. "Ok, how do we pair up?" she asked.

"Same way we did out on the field," Danny told them, "Except this time we're not passing a football between our knees to one another, this time...one of you holds it like a man's cock, the other holds it between her legs until she cums, then she turns and does the same thing to the next person and so on, until we all have."

"What if somebody tries to fake it?" I finally heard Carla asking.

"Maybe a lot of men can't tell when a woman does, but we should certainly be able to! Or at least, I certainly can!" she added letting them all know with that mere statement that she'd personally be the judge of that too!

In all my years, I'd never once suspected a woman of ever faking an orgasm, at least not with me, and I almost laughed out loud when hearing it, just catching myself, and reminding myself in that instant that if I were to get caught, especially now, there really WOULD be hell to pay, which chased off the laugh almost immediately, replacing it with nervous, excited fear all over again.

Standing in their circle now, they began, they had placed all the candles they had in the middle, allowing them to see themselves, but again effectively allowing me to see them as they stood there, each one fully and totally naked, though I was somewhat relieved that my own naked daughter was somewhat shielded by one of the other girls, though when it did indeed eventually come to her turn, to both hold the toy, as well as half mount it, I couldn't look away either.

Some came a lot quicker than others, perhaps because of the charged up sexual atmosphere, though I also wondered briefly if some might have tried faking it, though Danny as it turned out, became the "official" clit inspector or something, and "verified" as it were, that the girl was indeed at least wet as some form of acceptance that she actually had.

Others took a bit longer at it, but each one came, one by one as I lay there in the grass, not even realizing I had taken out my prick, stroking it up and down right along with the others as they all stood there masturbating one another until each one had been satisfied.

"Shit!" Michelle said moments later. "I really need to pee, badly. Every time I climax I have to pee shortly afterwards!"

Having heard that, I new damn well that I needed to get my ass back inside the house before anyone left or I could be easily caught out here in the open, not to mention I'd left the TV on, as well as the lights, and should someone see that, and find out I wasn't there, or obviously in bed, that would most certainly raise some major suspicions.

Luckily, with the girls having tossed their clothing into a massive pile, it took a few moments for them to sort things out and allow me the time I needed to make my way back along the bushes, back to the alley, and then back inside the house. I decided to turn off the TV, as well as the lights and head off to the bedroom when I heard the sound of the sliding glass door in the kitchen. Frantically, I looked where I could go, caught in no-man's land at the moment, then realized I was closer to the bathroom that anywhere else, and quickly ducked inside just as I heard footsteps round the corner and begin down the hall.

I forgot to lock the door however, though I was at least smart enough to be actually standing over the toilet as though I was peeing upon realizing I hadn't, and hearing the knob being turned, the door opening.

"Oh! Sorry!" Michelle spoke having taken half a step into the room, finding me there as she did. She quickly closed the door, and I stood there for a moment longer, until I again realized I wasn't peeing, and flushed instead. I took my time washing my hands, though I was also waiting for the excited flush in my face to go away somewhat, hoping she wouldn't really see it in the light, and finally exited the bathroom. She was standing just outside patiently waiting for me.

"Sorry," she said once again, "I had no idea...you'd made it back here already," she stated, and then slipped inside the bathroom closing the door.

I stood for a moment digesting what she'd just said. "No way," I thought to myself, "she must have meant something else, or been thinking something else." Yet I found myself waiting for her, scared...but now needing to know, deciding to play ignorant, ask how things were going, strike up an innocent conversation with her, though how I could reasonably do so with her wearing the nearly transparent nightgown she had on was a mystery to me.

She didn't seem at all surprised to see me standing there when she came out either.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Ah, a little after midnight," I said looking at my watch, feeling a lump in my throat, clearing it twice afterwards.

"Meet me by the swing, around two," she said and began to walk off.

"I can't...Michelle? I can't...you know that I can't."

"Either that, or I go back and tell Tracy that I caught you spying on us," she said with an almost malicious gleam in her eyes, and don't think that I won't either," she added in a much firmer tone of voice. "Oh...and come naked."

I stood there watching her go, the lump in my throat now a solid wall of fear and mixed excitement that had nearly turned me into petrified stone. I glanced at my watch once again, I'd been standing there nearly a full five minutes frozen in place, thankfully, none of the other girls had come in to use the bathroom. Finally finding my legs, I hurried down the hall, once again checking in on my wife. She was still sound asleep, still snoring away as I hoped she would be. All thought of being tired fleeing from me like a thief in the night as I went back down to the den, sitting there in the dark, and watched the hands on the clock slowly move forward. # I didn't exactly go naked to the slaughter, choosing to at least wear a bathrobe just in case someone else woke up and saw me walking about. I wasn't about to do so in the nude, not with a bunch of young women sleeping nearby anyway. And I knew which swing Michelle had been referring to, it was off to one side of the yard, away from the pool area where Susan and I often sat and swung in the swing after a hard day at work. It couldn't have been a worse place for her to choose, but at least it was a much safer one, well away from where the rest of the girls were sleeping, or hopefully so anyway. I was also glad it was dark, though it was almost too dark to try and see much by, going more by feel on the rock path as I headed around the side-yard towards the swing. "Michelle? You there?" I barely spoke asking, almost wishing that she wouldn't answer, but knowing full well that she would. "You know I am," she said responding back as I finally began to make out the outline of the swing she was sitting in, though I also noticed upon doing so that she wasn't alone either. "Michelle?" I asked once again, now looking at her, along with Danny who sat on one side, and Carla who sat on the other. "What the hell is this all about?" I said, forgetting and actually raising my voice, though mostly out of panic and fear more than anything else. "Told you," she said coyly to her friends. "Like I said, he was there for most of the time, laying on the other side of the bushes, watching us. I spotted the gleam off his watch when the candle-light caught it, then kept an eye open to see if I saw it again, and did several times, especially when he was jerking himself off. Almost funny watching the glare off his watch bouncing up and down like that." The other two just sat listening to her. "Now what?" I found myself asking. "The what, is me!" Michelle said standing up. "Please, Michelle!" I half begged, though looking now at the other two girls who were smiling almost as evilly as she was. "Don't worry Frank, as long as you do what we ask, no one else will ever know, that's a promise, the same one you'll have to make me afterwards." "Afterwards?" "Yeah, after we fuck. Come on Frank, don't tell me you haven't known that I've always wanted to do you, you know that I have, and I know that you've had thoughts about me too, especially the way we've flirted, things we've talked about, hinted back and forth to one another without coming out and actually saying it." BIG mistake on my part. We had flirted some yes, but it wasn't in any proportion to the way she was saying it was, though it was obvious the two other girls with her wouldn't have believed me if I'd actually denied it, that we'd even flirted or talked a little was proof enough for the two of them. "And I thought I told you to come naked!" she said somewhat testily. I opened my robe, showing her that I was underneath it, though feeling ridiculously stupid in doing so, showing her along with the other two girls that I was far from being aroused as well. "Not much to look at, judging by that," Danny quipped looking down, only furthering my own awkward and discomforting embarrassment. "Not yet," Michelle smiled, "But I have seen pictures!" "You've what?" "Oh don't worry, Tracy doesn't know about them, and she certainly doesn't know that I saw a few." "How? When?' "A while back, she asked me to get something for her out of the closet, I heard the crinkle in your jacket pocket, found the envelope where you obviously keep them, wouldn't mind doing your wife either, but that's for another time, you really should keep your dirty pictures in a safer place Frank, Tracy might actually find them! After all, I did!" I stood there dumbfounded, once again seemingly unable to move, though that's exactly what she did as she approached me, her hand reaching out to grasp and fondle my very limp prick, waggling it purposely in front of the other two girls. "This might take a while," she told them. "You two wanna help me here?" she asked. "Michelle, please," I said once again. "Please what Frank? Please let me fuck you Michelle? You mean that kind of please don't you Frank?" she asked as the other two girls took each of my hands and led me over towards the swing. "Sit down Frank, relax, you don't have to lift a finger, unless you want to of course, maybe to play with our titties perhaps? Something along those lines? But even if you don't, all you have to do is sit here and be a good boy...or rather a naughty boy I suppose, while we do all the work." I had more emotions running through my head at that moment than ever before in my entire life. I was scared shitless on the one hand, angry on the other, nervous, paranoid, and confusedly excited too, especially as Michelle climbed up into my lap, stroking my rapidly stiffening cock that was doing so of its own accord, though having a beautifully young naked woman standing on each side of us didn't help matters much, nor especially when Danny placed my hand against her pussy. "See how wet I am Frank? See how horny you've made me? Made us? I didn't believe Michelle at first, but the more she told me, the more I did believe her, and of course, the hornier and hornier I got too!" Carla now did the same with my remaining free hand, placing it against her pussy too, though she merely smiled, even moaned some as I felt the press of her hand on mine, easing it up and down what was easily defined as a very juicy cunt. "Oh yeah, much, much better!" Michelle said, lifting herself, and then slipping down easily over my prick. "Don't worry Frank, just sit there enjoy it, I'll do all the nice slow fucking, you just relax, play with their cunts if you want, I sorta think they'd enjoy you doing that anyway, in fact, I insist that you do!" I may have in fact wished more than anything that I hadn't allowed myself to get into this situation in the first place, but admittedly, the feel of her slick young cunt was bringing pleasure to my prick as she slid up and down it, and that soon had me moaning whether I wanted to or not.

"That's it Frank, now you're getting into it," Michelle said moaning back. My fingers no longer held in place, began to explore, excite and pleasure each of the two girls who continued standing next to us. Both Danny's as well as Carla's cunts were equally as slick as Michelle's as I sat fingering them, finding and then enjoying the feel of each of their hard little nubbins that caused both girls to sigh audibly as I sat there caressing them.

Moments later I felt Michelle liquefy, shuddering with pleasure as she came, then grow still collapsing against me.

"My turn!" Danny announced suddenly, "But I want it from behind!"

Grinning, Michelle slid off my prick, pulling me to my feet as she did so. Danny had walked around the backside of the swing, leaning over it, patiently waiting for me. It was useless to argue, my cock now rigid with desire, lust and need as I stepped around behind her, placing the head of my prick at the wet slick opening of her cunt and shoved.

"Oh!"

It had nearly taken the breath out of her when I slammed my prick deeply inside her in one thrust, but only for a moment as she began undulating herself back against me.

"Michelle, get down here and start licking my clit!"

That took me by surprise, but it was obviously not the first time she had done so either, happily positioning herself beneath us, she began licking and sucking at Danny's cunt from below as I continued thrusting into her deliciously warm snatch from behind. Carla, who had stood off to one side watching this, now came over and began playing with Danny's breasts, leaning over to suck, lick and caress them. Obviously, this wasn't a first time for her either, though even if it was, the sexual excitement we were all feeling at that moment had overcome whatever inhibitions anyone might have had up until now.

"Oh yeah, that's good, that's really, really good!" Danny moaned deeply gyrating herself on my prick, as well as Michelle's mouth as the two of us pleasured her. Carla's cute pointed breasts beckoned to me as well, so I reached out capturing one with my hand, fingered the taut hard little nipple and heard her giggle with surprised pleasure.

"Oh yeah, pinch it too!" She urged me, "Pull on it and pinch it!"

I was a little amazed at myself, no where's near orgasm, though I think the fear of being discovered, along with this bizarre type of blackmail had something to do with delaying my own climax, the feel of Danny's equally tight cunt as I continued thrusting in and out of her with an even greater rapidity now, had her hovering on the edge of ecstasy.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!" she moaned finally releasing, her sudden shudder, her head tossing back and forth from side to side alerted all of us that she was indeed in the throes of orgasmic pleasure, which is when the chain on one side of the swing broke, sending all of us to the ground in a surprised heap of naked writhing flesh.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I exclaimed, though reminding myself to keep my voice down even as I lay there looking at the swing that now dangled at an angle towards the ground. "How the fuck do I explain this?" I said aloud.

"Don't worry, we'll take the blame for it," Michelle quickly said. Then came the second worry.