Neighborly Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Bev said, the anger returning to her voice. "Now, get your clothes and get the fuck out of my house. Don't knock on my door again and if I ever catch you sneaking around trying to get another video, I'll fucking shoot you and call the cops about an attempted burglary. You understand me?"

John nodded, quickly getting out of the bed and grabbing his clothes. He didn't want to dress without cleaning off his cock but he figured he was only going next door and he'd take an immediate shower anyway. He'd have to do the laundry so his wife, Janet, didn't find his cum covered underwear but it was worth it. And besides, now that she'd gotten him off, Bev seemed really pissed again and he wanted to get out of her house. He was so eager to leave that he didn't even pay attention to the fact that Bev stayed naked while she followed him to the front door, opened it wide and then slammed it behind him. Anyone driving or walking by at that particular moment would have gotten a clear and unobstructed view of her in all her naked glory.

At home John stripped and showered. Instead of doing laundry - which his wife knew he wouldn't do if he was sick - he took his cum-smeared underwear out to the garage and buried them at the bottom of the trash can. He was sure his wife wouldn't find them there. Not really sure what to do with the rest of his day, John got some lunch and got comfortable on the sofa to watch some television.

Next door, Bev was just stepping out of the shower as well. After she'd dried off she put on her favorite pair of jeans and a t-shirt that sported a deep V in front, showing plenty of the cleavage she'd paid for. Picking up her phone, she texted her husband Dave. "Well it was an interesting morning. I'll show you the video when you get home."

12