Neighbourhood Faggot: 1st Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it you fucking whore. I'm gonna cum soon!" Jeremy grunted.

Do it! Dan thought, fucking cum for me!

Suddenly, Jemery's cock left Dan's wanting mouth, and a hot spurt struck the young boy across his face.

Dan just kept his mouth open as he felt another hot spray hit his chin.

"Yeeeesss!!" Jeremy grunted loudly as another shot of thick, warm cum landed on Dan's forehead.

Then, a thick rope of cum hit directly on Dan's tongue that was suck out.

Finally!

"Mmmmm!" Dan moaned at the thick, salty taste. Instantly swallowing it down as another strike of cum hit his closed lips.

Jeremy's cock was like a fire hydrant, glazing every inch of Dan's face in warm, creamy liquid.

Dan's eyes were completely coated but he couldn't feel any more cum hitting him. Something about knowing his face was covered in cum though made his cock twitch.

Then he felt Jeremy's thick head slap against his face, spreading the cum around him.

"Stand up faggot." Keith suddenly barked.

Being unable to see, Dan felt someone lift him off the bed. He managed to wipe an eye enough to open it and saw Keith was lay down on the sunbed in front of him, his delicious cock just waiting.

CHAPTER IV

A hand on Dan's back pushed him back onto the sunbed. In his completely horny state he didn't even try to object as he was placed onto his hands and knees.

He quickly found Keith's hard cock, grabbing it with his right hand, he leant forward and took it back into his mouth.

"Mmmm." Dan moaned.

Being covered in cum whilst sucking a dick made him feel so dirty, but he loved it!

"Let's see what you're hiding under here." A voice said behind Dan, and suddenly his swimming shorts were pulled down to his knees, leaving him completely exposed.

A hand reached across and grabbed his painfully hard cock which just made him moan again.

"Not bad," Jeremy said, "I thought for sure you'd have a tiny cock."

"Oh yeah, impressive." Keith then said.

Dan barely listened, he just focused on bobbing up and down on this delicious cock. Running his tongue over every inch.

He was so distracted, he barely noticed when a pair of hands started to grab his ass cheeks. Or even when they were pulled to spread open.

"Ohh, a smooth hole as well," Jemery said. "Maybe he did know we were coming today."

"MMMMMMM!!!" Dan moaned in both pleasure and shock when he felt a soft, wet, warm tongue press against his otherwise untouched hole.

SPANK!

"Mmm delicious little cunt!" Jeremy moaned from behind.

Oh my god! He's fucking rimming me! Dan thought, but fuck it feels good!

He tried to focus on sucking dick, but it was hard when wave after wave of unknown pleasure shot through his body from having his tight, little asshole licked.

Jeremy's tongue was flicking up and down the asshole, massaging it perfectly, just like he knew how. Jeremy had broken in enough straight men to know what he was doing.

When his tongue tightened and pushed inside of Dans ass, Dan let out a high pitched moan around Keith's dick.

Jeremy was pushing his tongue deep inside of Dan, tongue fucking the young slut.

Dan's mouth was bobbing up and down on Keith's big cock, loving every second of it.

He didn't care that he was so out in the open, in his garden, pretty much naked on his hands and knees getting used by two men. He was fucking horny!

Jeremy kept Dan's toned ass cheeks spread wide open as he ate the life out of his asshole, devouring him like a piece of meat.

"Oh god... oh fuck." Dan moaned between sucks.

"You like me eating your little cunt, faggot?" Jeremy grunted.

"Yes... oh fuck, I like it." Dan moaned back to him.

He couldn't actually believe how good it felt receiving way more pleasure than he had ever experience before.

With one big spit on his tight ass, Jeremy started to spread it around with his finger.

Oh fuck... what's he doing? Dan thought, as he had a throat full of cock.

"MMMMMMM!!" Dan squealed around Keith's cock as a finger penetrated him for the first time.

The young boy's asshole clenched around Jeremy's finger as he pushed it deeper and deeper. It didn't take long for him to be knuckle deep in the little slut.

Then, he slowly started to push it in and out, feeling the ass wrap around his finger. It was a hot sight, seeing the ass twitch around him.

"Mmmm, mmmm." Dan moaned as he bobbed up and down whilst getting slowly fingered.

Then, his ass stretched even further as a second finger pushed inside of him.

"Fuuuuckk." Dan moaned out as he felt himself spread open.

"You like having your cunt fingered?" Keith asked.

Dan just looked up at him, his mouth wide open and covered in cum and spit as he moaned.

"Yeeess siirr!" Dan moaned as Jeremy fingered him a little faster.

"Sir?" Keith laughed out, "we really have found a submissive bitch!"

Oh god! Why did I call him sir?

Dan was a strong, manly man, but right now, he wanted to be a little bitch for these two.

"Oh yeah, she really does love it." Jeremy said from behind as he fingered Dan faster.

"Let's get a little more comfortable." Keith said and pulled off his top.

Dan couldn't see, but Jeremy was also completely naked behind him.

All three men were practically naked as Dan got used.

"Get back on my cock faggot!" Keith ordered and then grabbed Dan's head and shoved it back down onto him.

"Glllgg!" Dan gagged as the cock slide down his throat.

With that, Jeremy pushed a third finger inside of him. His ass was really tight now, clenching and gripping around his fingers as he pushed them in and out.

Dan was receiving immense pleasure. He couldn't believe how good it felt to have his asshole fingered like that.

For a few minutes, the only sound was Dan's girly moans around Keith's cock as Jeremy really finger fucked him.

"Right, time to take this little girl's virginity." Dan heard Jeremy say.

This panicked him, and his eyes shot wide open.

Just his fingers stretched me, there's no way I can fit that giant cock in me!

He wanted to object, but Keith kept a tight grip on his head and was pushing it up and down on his cock.

"Glgg..glllg..glllg!" Dan gagged over and over as he felt the fingers leave his slightly stretched ass.

Then a pair of hands grabbed onto his muscular hips, and a thick, hard head pressed against his virgin hole.

"Get ready bitch," Jeremy said from behind. "Once you've taken a cock, you'll never be the same again. You'll be dreaming about it like the faggot you are."

And with that, Dan felt some pressure on his spit covered hole.

"MMMMMM!!!" He shouted around Keith's dick as his asshole started to stretch open.

It was resisting, but Jeremy kept pushing. A little harder.... A little deeper. It felt like Dan's ass was being ripped open until... the head slipped in and his rim gripped around the shaft.

"MMMMMM!!!" Dan screamed again!

His ass was on fire as it twitched around Jeremy's cock, who just held himself inside him.

"Fucking hell!" Jeremy moaned, "that's one tight cunt!"

"Oh yeah, she's moaning like a whore here." Keith laughed.

"Mmmm... mmm.." Dan moaned, totally helpless to these two men. Cum and spit poured off his face.

How did I end up here?

After a few moments of just the head in his ass, Jeremy started to push a little deeper.

It was just another inch, but Dan felt like he was being ripped in half. His asshole was like a vice around the cock, which burnt and twitched constantly.

He wanted to shout, to tell him to get out, but his throat was busy getting fucked by another cock.

Every inch felt like a fucking mile as Jeremy delved deeper and deeper into the young boy's bowels.

Until, Dan felt Jeremy's big, heavy balls rest against his own. His entire body was filled with cock, totally and utterly filled.

"There you go faggot! Not such a strong man with 7 inches of cock in your pussy!" Jeremy moaned as he spanked Dan's ass.

It was too much; he was too full, too fucking horny!

Keith let go of Dan's hair, and Dan's head came flying back up.

"Fuuuuucckk meeeeeee!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

SPANK!

"You like that, you fucking whore?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeeess!" Dan moaned, the feeling of being so full of cock was overwhelming.

That was when Jeremy took his cue to start pulling out and then sliding back into him.

"Oh god... so big... so deep!" Dan panted.

Every thrust was pushing the air out of his lungs,filling him with pure fucking cock!

Being slowly fucked by a giant cock, Dan didn't realise that Keith had gotten onto his knees until his cock was shoved back into Dan's mouth.

"Time to spit roast the little sissy." Keith laughed out.

Dan had spit roasted a few girls with other rugby players, but he never thought he would be the one in the middle. But he'd be lying if said he didn't fucking love it!

Both men started to thrust in and out of Dan. Although his cock had barely been touched, it was constantly leaking precum.

Keith pulled back, and Dan felt more spit pour from his mouth.

"You like being our little whore?" He asked.

"Yeeesss siiirrr!" Dan moaned back to him as Jeremy kept fucking his ass. His big balls kept slapping against Dan's.

"You like having your cunt fucked by a big dick?" Keith asked.This time, he slapped his dick around Dan's face.

"Yeess, I fucking love it!" Dan moaned.

"And why's that?" Keith asked, still slapping his cock around Dan's face which just made the cum spread around more.

Then, something burst through Dan, like his entire body exploded.

"Because I'm a FAGGGOOOOTTTTT!!" He screamed, and with that, his own cock erupted without even being touched.

"She's fucking cumming!" Jeremy laughed.

"Only true queers cum from being fucked!" Keith laughed back.

Dan was humiliated that he came just from having his ass fucked, but his body was shooting him with wave after wave of pleasure.

"I'm youuurr faggot! Fuuck meee!" Dan kept moaning.

Gallons of his cum shot out of him, completely covering the sun bed as Jeremy never stopped fucking him.

"Fucking hell, her cunt is clenching around my cock!" Jeremy moaned.

Dan could feel it as every time he shot some cum, his asshole clenched and made Jeremy's cock feel even tighter.

Suddenly, Dan got sprayed byf a hot, thick liquid on his face.

Apparently Keith was wanking his cock and he decided to top Dan's facial up with another.

"Yeeeesss!" Dan moaned, completely lost in his gay lust.

"Cover me in fucking cum!" He shouted.

Rope after rope of cum covered every inch of Dans face. He stuck out his tongue and got another taste of the sticky, delicious seed.

By the time Keith finished, Dan's face was drenched and dripping with cum.

"Move faggot; it's time for you to do some of the work." Jeremy said as his cock pulled out.

Dan instantly realised how empty he felt without it. Then when he was pushed to the side and stood up, his legs felt like they were going to give way.

Jeremy lay down on the sunbed, not caring that he was sitting in a pile of Dan's cum.

"Come ride me sissy." Jeremy ordered.

Dan looked at him, the giant fucking cock that was just in him. Then he looked at Keith as he felt the cum drip off of his face.

What have I done? Dan thought, a moment of realisation hitting him, what did I say... what am I doing!

But before he could reply, Keith grabbed him, forced him to mount Jeremy and pushed his gaped hole back down onto Jeremy's cock.

As soon as he felt his asshole get stretched and filled once more, all of his worries disappeared.

"Oooh fuuckk!" Dan moaned out as he impaled himself on the big, beautiful cock.

"Ride my cock, faggot!" Jeremy ordered.

"Yes... sir..." Dan moaned.

He started to bounce up and down, trying to copy what his girls had done with him.

His asshole had loosened up and completely accepted this big cock now. He was able to take nearly the entire thing out before bouncing back down on it.

"Oh god... yes...so good!" Dan moaned as he rode the cock.

His sweaty, sticky body shined in the sunlight. His abs and pecks glistened with sweat, spit and cum.

"You love dick now, don't you?" Keith asked.

Dan turned his head to look at him as he kept riding the cock.

"Yes sir... I love being your faggot!" Dan moaned. "Thank you for fucking me!"

He really started to bounce up and down, slamming his ass all the way down the thick pole. Dan constantly clenched himself, making him feel even tighter.

"Fucking whore," Jeremy panted, "you want me to cum inside your cunt? Breed you like a little bitch?"

As soon as he heard that, Dan wanted nothing more.

He landed his hands onto Jeremy's firm chest and kept riding him faster.

"Yes sir! Breed my cunt! Fill me with your fucking cum!" He moaned and bounced harder, "cum in me. Fill my faggot asshole with your cum... please sir... please cum inside me!"

"Fuck.. fuck... fuck..." Jeremy panted and his body started to tense up, "fuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk!!"

"Yeeeeess cum in me!!" Dan screamed as he felt his bowels get soaked with hot, thick cum.

Jeremy's cock kept twitching inside of him, just enhancing Dan's pleasure and making him feel even more full.

Dan kept clenching his ass, wanting to milk every last drop of cum from this amazing man.

By the time Jeremy's cock start to go soft, Dan was exhausted from all the riding.

The semi hard cock was still inside of him, but Dan just remained seated on his waist, panting for air.

"Come on faggot," Keith said, "I can give you one more load, take me to your parents room."

"Yes... sir." Dan moaned.

Once in his parent's bed, Keith fucked Dan from behind, on his hands and knees, until Dan felt a second load of cum fill his asshole up.

When Keith pulled out Dan just flopped onto the bed out of exhaustion. He didn't even care that he was covering the bed in the mass amount of cum that was on his face or leaking out of his no longer virgin asshole.

He even passed out from tiredness.

Dan didn't know how long he was asleep for, but he woke up to a hard slap on his ass.

"Wake up, faggot." Keith shouted.

Dan lifted his head, but he stuck to the pillow with dried cum.

"We've done the satellite, thanks for the fuck, gay boy." Keith said with a huge smile.

"Thanks... sir." Dan whispered, still exhausted.

And just like that, the two men left.

Dan couldn't gather the energy to get off of the bed. His asshole felt stretched and well and truly fucked. His face was sticky and covered in drying cum. His body ached and felt sweaty as well.

When he eventually got up, nearly two hours later, Dan couldn't believe what had actually happened.

He rushed to the shower, letting the warm water clean his cum covered body as he got lost in his thoughts.

I just got fucked by two men! I don't care how good it felt, that is never happening again! I'm no faggot! At least no one will ever know. I've done it, but now it's over.

PROLOGUE

Fred Bateman was working from home. His wife still worked in the office full time, and his 20 year old daughter had moved out a few months ago.

Being married for so long, Fred and his wife, Sharron, barely had sex. But being able to work from home every day of the week meant he had plenty of time to wank.

In fact, he was in the upstairs home office working when he decided to take a break. He loaded up a porn site on his computer, pulled his trousers down and started to slowly wank.

For a 50 year old man, Fred still could cum at least 3 times a day.

He was really getting into it when a sound from outside of his window grabbed his attention.

"Fuuuckk meee!!" He heard a males voice call out, although it was high pitched and came from outside.

Fred pulled up his trousers and went to take a look. What he saw blew his mind.

What on earth? Fred thought.

He saw his neighbour's, unruly, impolite, little shit of a son on his hands and knees getting fucked by two men!

Fred watched for a few minutes, listening to the muscular young man moan like an absolute whore whilst getting fucked. Then he watched him getting spit roasted and loving it.

Fred had never really been interested in men, but watching these two muscular guys fuck the life out of the annoying brat next door, Fred's cock started to go hard.

Who knew he was such a slutty faggot!

Then, an idea popped into Fred's head.

He grabbed his phone and turned on the camera. Zooming in on the young man getting destroyed by two cocks, he hit record.

He got at least 20 minutes of Dan getting spit roasted, taking a facial and even better, hearing Dan beg one of the men to cum inside of him as he rode that big cock.

When they went inside, Fred turned off the camera and sat back down. He actually found the act extremely hot and ended up wanking as he watched the recording.

After cumming into a tissue he smiled to himself.

I'll let him recover for today, he thought, getting fucked like that must take it out of you. But tomorrow, I'm getting a new faggot, fucktoy.

12