Nemo Repente Fuit Turpissimus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word I looked up into her face and gestured to my lap, and as I did so I hoped she took the correct hint and wasn't thinking I was indicating the blatant erection painfully restrained in my pants, but without hesitation she daintily positioned herself across my upper thighs and I was presented with her pert rounded little buttocks ready to receive whatever punishment her cruel older brother thought best. I gave her tangled red hair a stroke of affection to reassure her then followed it immediately with the first firm slap of her pliant arse flesh...the blow sending the most appealing whimper of shock from her innocent lips and getting her squirming her soft belly against my throbbing cock in a manner that drove me on to inflict a rhythmic spanking of increasing intensity onto those tantalizingly tight buttocks.

I had a firm grasp on her long hair now, holding her in position although I knew she had no intention of trying to escape my taming of her. As I built up the pace of the spanks I pulled her hair back sharply so I could see her face and it was a delight to behold...It was flushed as she winced with every blow but her eyes were alive with excitement as she wallowed in the painful new sensations I was inflicting upon her shapely rump...as my hand slammed down time and time again my sweet sister had started wriggling her rear coquettishly either to provoke harder blows or to grind her loins against my leg. Her arousal was complete...the panties were drenched and I could feel her fuck juice soaking into my trouser leg and her breathing was as fast and urgent as it had been a short while ago as she masturbated without a care in the world.

I paused in my chastisement and was greeted instantly with a groan of disappointment.

"Stand up," I ordered as I relinquished my grip on her hair and reluctantly she slipped off my knees and stood with slightly shaky legs and sulky expression before me.

"Don't worry, my dear, I haven't finished with you yet," I reassured her.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered in a husky voice that betrayed her aroused state as well as the saturated panties did. The use of the word Sir pleased me immensely; she was certainly learning and accepting the deviant developments of the day.

"Let me see if you've learned your lesson," I instructed her. "Turn around and show me."

My sister turned her back to me so I could inspect my treatment of her arse and once again unbidden she peeled her panties from her creamy white thighs and slid them down shapely legs. Her exposed buttocks were glowing red from the rough handling they'd suffered and proved a charming contrast to her pale skin, but my eyes were drawn to the girl fuck lube flowing freely out of her swollen little cunt...I'd never seen such abundant moisture and it demanded to be used.

"Look at me," I ordered and my sister turned back to face me, a wanton glint of slut pride in her expression although her overall posture was one of submission and obedience. She knew what a ravishing picture her display must make and the effect it was having on her beloved brother. It was time to put my proposal to her.

"I don't think that you have learned your lesson, have you? You can't have. You are stood there in front of your very own brother nearly naked and your cunt is practically on fire....Your clit is aching to be touched, I can see it standing out begging for attention. You want me to stroke you and touch you and fuck you, admit it....That spanking has only made you more bold in your desire. You've grown into a real pain whore, haven't you."

"Yes Sir," she said in a quiet but convinced voice.

"My slutty sister, all wet and waiting....can't you see how unacceptable this behaviour is....these incestuous urges of yours..."

I let my rejection of her hang only for a moment; I wasn't so cruel to emotionally torture her a second time, not with such an attractive body stood in front of me that I could be tormenting for our mutual pleasure.

"Of course if you were to surrender yourself to me and be my sex slave that would be different, I'd be able to indulge all your frantic fantasies without limits if you were my property and my unquestioning possession...."

Our eyes met as she raised her head and the joy in her face made my heart skip a beat... Maybe it had been unfair to offer my sister the chance to submit to me fully as an Owned slave after affecting the balance of her mind with her first taste of contact play, but I was determined to make her mine and was taking no chances that she'd seen sense and return our relationship to a normal sibling one. I wanted her and now I knew that she wanted to be my possession.

"Think carefully, because if you give yourself to me now there can be no going back, you'll be my slut slave forever, to train and use and mold for my sole pleasure." I warned her but her succumbing to me sexually was already understood.

"I want to be your slave, Sir," she whispered with conviction. "I want to serve you so much, to be your very own personal slut and have you teach me how to please you....I've dreamed about nothing else for so long now."

"Very well," I said, "in that case from this moment you belong to me...body and mind."

"Yes, Sir," my lovely sister said with a truly contented lilt to her voice.

I was left in no doubt whatsoever that my sweet sibling was sincere in her desire to be her brother's sexual possession as I rose from the bed and stood facing her intimidatingly close. I gazed down into that lovely familiar face, her clear blue eyes displaying a serenity tinged with mounting excitement as I slid my arm round her slim waist and drew her closer, my other hand traveling up to her neck and taking a tight controlling grip on her disheveled mane of hair so I could force her head back and guide her soft lips up to mine. Our tongues once again danced together passionately as I held her slender, almost naked body to mine tightly and I felt her melting into my embrace in more ways than one.

Much as I enjoyed holding my sister in this intimate stance the erection painfully confined in my trousers was sending urgent signals for attention and I was greedy to begin putting my fresh new slave to work.

"That's an active mouth you have there, my girl," I said as I released her from my embrace and took a step back to once again drink in the intoxicating sight of my teenage sister, alluringly clad only in scanty bra covering the swell of her small rounded breasts....my eyes drawn naturally downwards over her flat stomach and to her clean shaved pubic mound.

She was mine and I wanted her fully exposed to me; I was pleased to note that when I told her to remove her final item of underwear she unclasped her bra without the slightest hesitation and letting it drop to the floor she stood up straight and proud, confident in the knowledge that her new Master was lusting after her physical perfection. Her pert breasts jutted towards me temptingly and her nipples were hard reddening buds, ripe as raspberries and just as mouth-watering, but I resisted my instinct to take them into my mouth...my hunger lay in a different direction now.

I allowed my slutty sister a few more moments basking in my lustful stare as I appraised her body and planned future depravity to inflict upon it as part of her education, but such perverse thoughts did nothing whatsoever to lessen the ache of my hard cock and I could wait no longer.

"Down on your knees, slave," I growled and the implication was obvious.

"Yes, Sir," she cooed and gracefully knelt at my feet in a movement that hinted that it was a position she'd imagined being in many times before and seemed so natural for her to be in.

"Can you see the effect you have on your Owner?" I asked her in a voice heavy with filthy meaning, and as now she was kneeling with her eye level directly at my crotch and the blatant outline of my steel erection unmistakable I forgave the happy smile she gave me as she looked up.....and when she lent forward to nuzzle her face against my agitated member a thrill of pure lust ran through my body and I wanted those soft sisterly lips wrapped around my throbbing cock where they belonged.....

However this wondrous event was worth prolonging and I forced myself to reach down and gently disengage my sister's mouth from my pants, not wanting to discourage such enthusiasm exactly.

"Now now, you must learn obedience," I told her kindly as she looked up expectantly, but such a mild reproach was lost on her as I held her hair with one hand and with the other I slowly began to unbuckle my belt and undo my trousers.

Finally I released my pants and slide them to my ankles along with my Y-fronts so my throbbing erection was released and it gratefully bobbed free before my sisters astonished eyes....the veiny hardness and angry swollen purple bulb an amazing new sight for her innocent eagerness. I kept a firm grasp on her hair in case she forgot herself and made an impetuous move towards it, but the reality of seeing her first cock seemed to have her mesmerized and though it was mere inches away from her she took in every detail with solemn fascination. I took my erection in hand and tilting it closer to my slave drew back the foreskin fully to further her education; in doing so the pent up lust of the occasion was revealed as a discharge of clear pre-cum trickled from my engorged bell end and onto my fingers.

The yearning in my sister's eyes was heartwarming at this point and without conscious thought I offered my sticky fingers to her....enthusiastically she accepted the opportunity and I allowed her mouth to seek them out, sucking and licking my digits clean with undisguised greed. The sensation of her hungry lips nursing upon my fingers was intense and I could scarcely imagine how such loving devotion would feel upon my sensitive cock flesh, but now she had her first taste of her big brother I knew it wouldn't be long before I found out. I slid my fingers out of the vacuum of her mouth and with it unoccupied she was allowed to speak.

"Please Sir, teach me how to please you, I want you to show me how to satisfy you."

If she'd known how much I wanted to sink my pulsating prick deep into her mouth and just fuck her face she wouldn't have wasted time making such requests, but I was moved by her boldness and if I was serious in my boast that I was going to make her the perfect slave to me it would mean self control on my part as I educated her. Such self sacrifice was in a noble cause after all.

"You want me to show you how to suck cock, how to make your brother cum by using your tongue and mouth." I teased her, noticing as I did the effect such verbal suggestions were having upon her.

"Yes Sir," she breathed with longing, "Teach me how to be your cock-sucking slave and serve you with my mouth."

"You really are a shameless slut of a sister, aren't you," I said with a certain amount of relish, "asking your brother to train you to be a cock-hungry slave and give head like my personal whore."

"Make me your whore, Sir.....treat me like a slut and show me how to make you cum by using my mouth....I'm your slave Sir, teach me how to serve you."

Hearing these delightfully filthy words tumbling so convincingly out of my young sister's tantalizing mouth was having the desired effect on us both...my cock strained to even harder, its arousal pointing it upwards and the trail of seeping pre-cum now a steady stream down the underside of my cock head and running all the way down to my heavy balls and dripping to the carpet.

"Very well slave, you may start by cleaning up the mess you're causing me," I said with mock severity as I guided her head down with the grip I still maintained upon her hair.

A shiver of pure delight coursed through me as her agile wet tongue connected with my testicles and she began to lap up my sticky fuck lube with growing confidence.

"That's a good slave, lick my balls like the shameless slut I'm going to transform you into," I promised her as she let her tongue roam in wider circles. I took a second handful of her hair in my grasp and slowly guided her darting tongue from the base of my cock up the shaft, slowly and deliberately to tease myself as much as her nuzzling lips sought out the source of the flowing pre-cum until finally her tongue was running over the smooth purple sensitive bulb and her head was high enough to force down and encase my cock at last...the sudden forced motion surprising her with a mouth filled with throbbing erection and the motion of her teeth grazing my tender cockhead sending electric shocks of undiluted pleasure shooting to every part of my body.

Instinctively my slave sister started to move her head back and forth whilst maintaining her oral grip on my erection and I allowed her to discover her talents by offering supportive groans of lust as she explored the effects her tongue and lips were having on her appreciative Master. My sister had always been known for her studious nature and she certainly proved a devoted student with her brothers stiff cock between her lips, less a mark of my skill as a teacher than her ability to comprehend the devastating reactions her fellatio moves were having....every so often I'd pull back and let my cock free from her mouth, just to see the contented look in her face fade as she found herself without my erection to nurse, but the feeling of her welcoming it back into her warm mouth made up for the momentary disappointment.

The bliss of having my enslaved sister happily concentrate her new found oral talents on me was making my senses reel and I'd never felt more alive, especially as when I drew my cock once more from her mouth and discovered that the little minx had been unable to resist the emotion of the event and had a slim hand positioned discreetly between her kneeling legs...the manipulation of her clit adding to the passionate dedication she was putting into serving her Owner. Seeing this wanton act and the lust glazed look in my sister's eyes as she bent forward desperately to recapture her brothers twitching erection in her drooling mouth was the final push needed to set me into imminent danger of climax...it having been a day of no little amorous adventure already.

"Give me your hand," I ordered and taking it I wrapped her dainty fingers around the solid mass of my erection and put my hand over it in order to guide the movement needed...."Make your Master cum, slave...make me cover you in cum like the slut you want to be," I said through gritted teeth as the familiar feeling of release crept steadily over me.

"Let me make you cum, Sir," she said with ragged words betraying her own self induced orgasm was nearly upon her, her fingers gripping my cock tight as her other hand frantically worked at her well lubricated cunt. This increased coordinated frigging motion was the final trigger for me and the guttural moan I gave warned her that I was beyond the point of no return, as I lost myself to the rapture of climax she bobbed her head forward and enclosed my erupting cock just in time. Mindlessly I shot great heavy loads of sperm deep into her mouth and against the back of her throat with a ferocity that my virgin sister couldn't have expected for she let my jerking cock free, but as she was forced to lean backward as her spine arched in the orgasm that the taste of her brothers salty sweetness seemed to have triggered I was able to complete my intended target for the continuing spurts of hot spunk and ejaculated across her angelic face as well as her deserving tits and belly.

Exhilarated and exhausted I stood over the sprawled and splattered trim pale figure of my equally sated slut of a sister; now properly baptized by her big brother with a coating of my cum...even as my senses returned I was elated to see her seek out the splotches of my vital seed coating her face and gather it up with her tongue where possible....this final perverse act brought me back to life and I dropped to her side to fiercely kiss my beloved slave, ignoring the taste of my own sperm on her lips and tongue as I gathered her corrupted body into my embrace, taking care to massage the remains of my ejaculate into her firm tits and well defined stomach.

The fervent memory of that first lesson I gave my sister brought me back to the present as I became aware that the appointed time I'd instructed had arrived. I felt a warm naked body slide between my sheets and wriggle into position at my groin...my slave sister was used to arriving to wake me in the proscribed oral manner and finding me already erect and waiting for her to begin the long days service to her cherished Master in the same way she had that very first time. As the familiar warmth of her agile tongue marked the enthusiastic start of her devotions I reflected upon all the debauched and depraved training that I'd inflicted upon her since that very first encounter and I stroked my adorable slut's hair to let her know I was awake and already planning what ecstatic excesses today would reward her with.

12