Never in a Million Years Ch. 01

Story Info
John comes home to live with his Aunt and Mother.
7.6k words
4.58
306.6k
189

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

I had worked as a Paleontologist for most of my adult life. Nearing thirty, I had already seen and traveled to more exotic places than most would over their entire life-time.

I loved my work. But it had left me very little time to develop any serious or long term relationships. Not that I hadn't had my fare-share of women here and there. I had. But there was really no time for any permanence in my life at the moment.

I'd been working on a new site in Guatemala when the telegram arrived. It was from mom, short...sweet and to the point as I'd come to expect from her. I had to take a moment to think back to the last time I'd even seen her, or come for a visit. Nearly five years now since I had done so...and only then because dad had passed away due to a long suffering illness. Don't get me wrong, I loved my mother, but she and dad seemed to constantly be at odds around one another, which made whatever time I spent with either one of them, less than enjoyable. And once again, the news I'd just received wasn't good either.

"John. Uncle Fred passed away suffering a heart attack. Susan's coming here to stay with me for a while. Next time you're in town again, come by. Would be nice to see you again. Love mom."

Like I said, short and sweet...to the point. But it was what she hadn't said that intrigued me. One of the reasons I hadn't spent as much time with my folks as I might have, regardless of their constant bickering, was the fact there had been a bit of a family scandal years ago. If I hadn't left when I did to begin my new adventure in life, my Uncle Fred would have no doubt killed me.

I had just turned nineteen at the time. I was still in the process of trying to decide which school to attend to begin my new career. But prior to doing that, I'd been invited to participate in a dig not too far from home, something I was looking forward to doing. Gain some much needed experience for one thing, but for another...to actually get away and out on my own. As such, mom and dad had more or less put together a going away party for me. A few friends, family...including my Aunt Susan and Uncle Fred. Needless to say, the alcohol flowed that evening, plenty of wine and beer...too much so for my Aunt Susan who had become pretty intoxicated during the course of the evening. Not that I wasn't feeling it myself, but what happened after that I can only blame on the free-flowing booze...my Aunt's very real attractiveness, and the fact that I was still a typically horny nineteen year old kid.

I had just entered the upstairs bathroom in order to take a leak. I had caught movement out of the corner of my eye just prior to doing that, glancing back and saw my Aunt slowly weaving her way towards me down the hall. Like I said, it was obvious she'd had a bit to drink herself, but I didn't think much more about it. After all, I had gotten there first. Standing over the toilet, I whipped out my cock in preparation of taking a pee when she knocked on the door.

"Hurry up in there!" She called out. "I need to pee too!" She added.

I don't know why it is...maybe it's just me, though I've since discovered that several men can become "pee-shy" for whatever reason. But the thought of my Aunt standing there listening to me urinate suddenly made it even more difficult as I stood there struggling...trying to make it go. Which of course is when she simply barged in rather than waiting outside any longer. Unfortunately, the lock on the door had broken years ago, and dad had never gotten around to having it fixed. Saw no real point in it anyway as there was another bathroom downstairs, and a half bath in their bedroom...also down stairs. And though this really wasn't my own personal bathroom, it was the one I always tended to use as my bedroom was just down at the end of the hallway.

I was still standing there, holding my dick in hand when Susan suddenly barged into the room. I had simultaneously just managed to start peeing when this happened, so it wasn't like I could just shove it back inside my pants without pissing all over myself. I tried turning, just a bit off to one side, calling out to her as she came stumbling in, just managing to reach the sink clinging to it without falling over as she boldly looked down at me, dick in hand.

"Aunt Sue!" I just managed, red in the face for one thing, though all she did was laugh.

"Ain't like I aint seen a man's prick before," she slurred slightly. "Though admittedly, not sure I've seen one that big before," she giggled more to herself suddenly reaching out towards me of all things. Though thankfully, I had managed to stop peeing, even though I was far from being finished as I stepped back suddenly, out of reflex and self protection more than anything in an attempt to actually keep her hand from finding me. When I did that however, I stumbled, stepping back into the shower stall nearby. The small ledge causing me to fall back, where I luckily just managed to catch myself before falling flat on my ass inside the shower itself. All this did was cause my Aunt to laugh however, as she suddenly pulled down the slacks, along with the panties she was wearing, and lay claim to the toilet I'd been trying to use.

The problem with that was...she'd forgotten to lower the seat. Suddenly she's half disappearing down inside the bowl, totally taken by surprise and now as shocked as I was at the somewhat comical events taking place here. Me standing there with my dick sticking out, my Aunt, bare-assed now half wedged into the toilet bowl.

"Well don't just stand there gawking at me John!" She cried out. "Help get me up out of here!" She demanded.

She was waving her arms wildly, motioning for me to come over to her, not to mention half yelling as she did. At least there was enough noise downstairs to cover her sudden cry of alarm, or so I thought anyway, as I hurriedly moved towards her. More as a measure of shutting her up as opposed to actually helping her I suppose. The last thing I wanted was for someone to come rushing in, and find the two of us like this. Hard enough trying to explain that let alone anything else. Which is basically what actually happened. Grabbing her hands, I had expected to pull her up and out of the toilet. Slightly off balance myself however, she pulled instead, bringing me crashing into her. The next thing I hear is her saying, "Ah ha! Gotcha!"

Before I even realized what was happening, my Aunt's suddenly got my dick inside her mouth, sucking it. Her hands now dropping mine, and clenching onto my ass, pulling me even more fully into her. I had hardly any time to react to what was happening. My thoughts suddenly going in a million directions at once.

For one...believe it or not, this was my first EVER blowjob! Though at the time, I'm not sure it really qualified as one. But the fact my dick was actually inside a woman's mouth, even if she was my aunt was enough to cause me to stand there stupidly for a moment, just taking this all in. Secondly...and not that anything had ever happened between us prior to this, growing up...I had always had a bit of a minor crush on my aunt. Not something I had ever actually acted upon, but she hadn't exactly helped in that department either. About the time I had hit some level of maturity...my Aunt Susan had taken a bit of a sadistic kick out of teasing me, even flirting with me a little. There'd been brief, subtle glimpses down her blouse...things like that when I knew damn good and well she hadn't been wearing a bra. And I swore she knew it too, allowing me these quick peeks, a knowing look and a smile right behind that. The occasional brushes up against me, kisses on the cheek or forehead as she allowed a lingering caress of breast against my arm. My sexy looking aunt had become a major portion of my masturbatory fantasies back then. She really was sexy looking, though hating to admit it, so was mom. Though she had put on a few extra pounds over the course of the years, mom too was still an attractive looking woman. Both sisters with dishwater blonde hair, curvy figures, more than ample bust lines...which again, my Aunt Susan seemed to enjoy flaunting in my face whenever she had the chance.

But up until this moment...it had never gone beyond any of that. Certainly not with me standing there, my cock in her mouth as she sat there, still half-wedged inside the toilet bowl, with her slacks and panties down around her ankles as she sat there sucking on it.

Which is when the fucking bathroom door opened once again.

Apparently...even with the noise going on down below us, my mother had just managed to hear my Aunt's cry for help. Ascending the stairs, she had taken a moment more to inform my Uncle that she'd just heard her sister's cry for help. So he too then had followed her up the stairs in search of my Aunt. It had taken a moment for them to figure out where she was...even laughing about it as they opened the bathroom door. No doubt already well aware of her somewhat inebriated state and expecting something...just not what they found as they suddenly stepped into the room. Me...head slightly tossed back now, hands on my Aunt's head, fucking her face as she in turn sat gobbling my cock.

Needless to say, sounds of their laughter suddenly fell silent as the sound of my mother's voice suddenly crying out, as she said "Oh my God! John!" And then my Uncles, right behind that..."I'm going to kill you...you...you, mother fucker!"

Needless to say, the party ended at that point, and it's safe to say, I barely escaped from the house with my life, thankful for mom who had somehow managed to throw herself between the two of us before he could grab me. I jumped into my car and headed off to a friend's house where I spent the next two days more or less hiding out. Eventually I came home again after my Uncle had calmed down enough and quit looking for me. There was of course a bit of a row between my mom and her sister as well, not to mention my father, who was almost as upset with me as Uncle Fred was. I think everyone was more or less really relieved when I finally left on my new life's adventure the following week.

In time...all was more or less forgotten, and never really discussed again until several years later, and then only really in passing the last time I had come home for a brief visit after dad had died. I had of course run into my Aunt Susan again back at the house during my father's wake. Luckily for me...Uncle Fred was away on business and hadn't been able to return for the funeral in time. It was at first awkward, seeing her again, even after all this time. The only reference being made, with a small knowing smile once again, was when I had headed off upstairs to use the bathroom again. And then hearing my Aunt say, I need to go too...only this time, I think I'll use the one downstairs."

Nothing more was ever said about it. And now, here it was...several years later after that as I stood there with the telegram in hand, telling me my Uncle had died.

It was time to go home for a visit again.

**

As it was, it still took me three days to make arrangements to leave the country. I didn't bother replying to the telegram. Mom would know that I'd eventually make it home when arrangements could be made so I didn't bother telling them when I might be there, or how...or when I'd arrive. A few days later I was standing in front of the home I had grown up in, paying the cabby and watching the taillights in the still dark morning as he pulled away. Not too surprisingly, there weren't any lights on in the house, but it was early yet. I figured that mom, and my Aunt, if she was indeed staying there, were still fast asleep. And though I no longer had keys to the house on me, I knew where mom kept a spare one in case she lost hers, or locked herself out. I headed towards the back of the house where I knew the planter would be that hid the spare key. Rounding the corner, I was surprised to find that there was a light on, coming from the kitchen area. So...someone WAS up after all. I started to head towards the back door, when I caught movement just then, mom coming into the kitchen from the other room. I stopped dead in my tracks when she did that. She was obviously talking to someone, though what she was saying I couldn't hear. Her movements animated, even laughing as she came into the room, turning leaning against the kitchen counter. I was taken in at the changes I saw. She actually looked younger than the last time I had seen her. Nearing sixty, she looked far younger than her years, certainly less aged than the last time I had actually seen her. She had obviously colored her hair again, more her normal color, or the way I once remembered it, perhaps adding to that. But it was the even more obvious change that suddenly filled my eyes that had me standing there, gaping at her with my mouth open. Though wearing a bathrobe, it suddenly seemed to open as she leaned against the counter. She was naked beneath it, her full breasts suddenly fully and completely exposed. I'd maybe seen them once or twice growing up as a kid. But I'd never seen them looking like this, or like she did now. Mom had definitely lost some weight. No...she wasn't svelte or anything like that. But she wasn't frumpy looking any more either. She'd actually toned up some. She still had a bit of a mature belly pooch, but it was nothing like it once was. And though her breasts certainly weren't sitting high up on her rib-cage any more like they once might have, they were wonderfully full and round in appearance. Each capped by fairly large, dark brown areola's that drew my eyes to them like a beacon. I shook my head as though trying to clear my mind. Looking at my own mother like this, feeling a certain stirring below was not only inappropriate, but totally sick for me to be standing there gawking at her the way that I was.

I paused...taking another step in preparation of heading towards the door...knocking. But that's when my Aunt entered into the picture, suddenly coming into view from wherever it was that she'd been sitting. No doubt at the kitchen table, which was currently out of my sight. When she did that, I nearly tripped over my own two feet.

Aunt Susan was completely naked.

Once again I found myself feet frozen to the spot, unable to move, not daring to lest outside movement might be seen by either one of them. As dark as it still was, I knew I was covered in the darkness outside, the light inside masking my even being there, for the moment anyway. Mom again laughing as my Aunt approached her, once again animated, though so was my Aunt as she closed the distance between them. And then suddenly, she was standing there right in front of mom, both hands coming out to capture, and then cup my mother's heavy pendulous breasts in her hands, hefting them...as though weighing them. Gently shaking them up and down just before her thumbs seemed to find both of mom's thick extended nipples at once, thumbing them, rolling them, and finally pulling on them as she stood there playing with my other's tits, teasing her nipples.

I finally took a breath, realizing only then I'd been holding it as though afraid that had I actually taken a breath, they'd have heard it. But by the way they stood there facing one another, mom's hands finally coming up, and now beginning to do the same thing to my Aunt's breasts that she was doing to hers...neither one of them would have been aware or even remotely concerned or worried about any other presence standing there outside the window area.

"Fuck!" I actually said out loud, though knowing as I did, neither one of them could have possibly heard me. "What the fuck?" I then asked again, though this time silently to myself as I stood there watching the two of them, no longer sure about walking a few feet further towards the door, or letting them know I was actually there. "Would they then realize that it was very likely I had actually seen them? Seen this? Seen them doing what I now stood there watching them do?"

I was confused beyond words. Shocked...appalled even. And eerily aroused.

As I stood there watching the two of them fondling one another, I noticed that my Aunt had changed as well. Where mom had definitely lost weight, my normally almost too skinny Aunt had gained it. The thing was, she looked as good as mom now did, having done that. The two of them almost identical in shape and size now, though Aunt Susan was still an inch or two shorter, just barely over five feet. She always had, had slightly larger breasts however, and by the looks of it...still did. Which is what I was now gawking at as the two of them embraced, their breasts heavy, pressing against one another as I now watched them actually kiss.

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed, this time loud enough that I was afraid I actually might have been heard, quickly ducking down well below the window before daring to stand up again in the event I might have. The fact that my mother...my aunt...were being obviously intimate with one another was something I was having a very difficult time wrapping my head around. "How long has this been going on anyway?" I now silently asked myself. I thought back as far as I could, but there was nothing I could even remotely put my finger on that pointed towards anything ever going on. Aside from my Aunt's occasional flirtatious teasing towards me, I'd never once caught any sign or indication of anything else. And especially towards mom. And...knowing mom, not that she was prudish or anything like that, but sexual topics and discussions were never the norm around home or when I was growing up anyway. And now...seeing her like this, basically naked even if she was wearing a bathrobe, standing there in the kitchen with my Aunt as the two of them openly fondled one another was the furthest thing I'd ever expected to see.

And I knew then, there was no way in hell I was going inside, not now anyway. Not until I'd had a chance to sit down, collect myself...and think about what I'd just walked in on. I stood up, but the two of them had already moved off...god knows where to do god knows what. The thought of which STILL bothered me, both good and bad. I was oddly aroused, still confused, and quite unsure of how I was going to approach this, if I even approached it at all.

I found myself back out on the sidewalk shortly after that, and then down to the corner store where I called another cab, and then took it to a nearby hotel room. I figured I'd make my grand entry of having come home. AFTER I had called first, and told them I was on my way. It took me a long time to finally get to sleep. And then only after I had jerked off, thinking about the two of them standing there in mom's kitchen, fondling and playing with one another. I was still aroused, and yet feeling guilty about it for some reason as I finally drifted off to sleep.

**

It was late that same afternoon when I actually showed up at the door. This time, they were expecting me as I'd called ahead, letting them know I'd arrived. There were hugs and kisses all around, my normally stoic mother in a surprisingly good mood...though I certainly had to wonder at that. Aunt Sue was her usual, normal self...perhaps too normal, as once again I swore she allowed the press of her full breasts to linger a bit longer than usual against me in greeting. But then again, it may also have been my own over-active imagination having its way with me. We spent the next hour or so catching up, and I had just begun to really relax, finally chasing away certain thoughts I was still entertaining as the evening wore on. Especially when we sat down to eat. Things seemed perfectly natural...normal again, with no hint of anything going on between them. I had even looked for it, checked for signs. Nothing. I had even almost convinced myself that what I'd seen earlier on that morning was just some sort of silly horseplay between them that had possibly gotten out of hand, and that I'd then read far more into it than what was actually going on. By the time I headed upstairs to bed, I had basically convinced myself that what I'd seen...was far less than what I'd thought it was, and soon put it out of my mind.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers