New Year, New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in here," she said, urgent and wide-eyed with need. "God, I'm so fucking horny."

I gulped and gaped at the sight of my sister yanking her knickers down past her shins, her dress bunched up in her hands as she then splayed her sex and flaunted her pussy at me.

Jennifer rubbed at her clit, wincing and moaning, her face twisted with her obvious yearning.

"Daniel, get in this fucking toilet, now," my sister moaned. "I want you to lick me down there. Lick my pussy before we fuck."

Despite the shock and the danger, I still felt my body respond. It was an automatic reaction to what I was seeing: a very desirable girl rubbing her bean, her own body moving in jerky spasms as the sensations took hold.

My sister's lust was there in her face, her features twisted into a mask of absolute need. She was hot, beyond reason, too caught up with her own sordid desires to even think about the mayhem, the carnage if we got caught.

The feelings rose inside me in those few seconds of watching. I loved my grandmother, but there were also years of history between Jen and me. Things got confused. I didn't want to go into the cubicle with my sister, but looking at her had swollen my cock. I was horny without my mind following on. It was a physical thing that suddenly turned savage and urgent as anger gripped me. It was typical Jen. Just like her to demand what she wanted and then go all out until she got it and fuck the consequences.

My sister kept on rubbing and gasping, her pussy drawing my eyes. She groaned and slid two fingers into her body, her spare hand mauling her little tits through her dress, her hairless vulva drawing me into the stall.

I slammed the door closed and slid the small metal lock into place. It was better than nothing. At least that way, if anyone came in to use the facilities, there was a physical barrier between us and the open area outside. In the event someone did interrupt us, they might just put it down to a New Year coupling, a frantic and hasty desire brought on by too much alcohol and the craziness unleashed on a New Year's Eve.

When she heard the snick of the lock, my sister's eyes opened. She paused, her fingers still wedged in her cunt.

"Oh, God," she mumbled, eyes glazed with lust. "Are you going to do it, Daniel? Are you going to fuck me?"

The ire I felt ballooned inside me, the anger and resentment a swirling, seething ball in my gut.

"You're such a cunt," I snarled at my sister.

"I know," she said, her own anger showing in the tone of her voice. "But get down there and lick my pussy. It's wet already, but you need to make it wetter, Daniel. Go on," she urged, a hand on my shoulder. "Get fucking licking."

My sister hauled off her dress, the shoes pecking the tiles as she tried to settle with her back against the partition between the stalls, her pelvis thrust forward so I could get at her with my tongue.

She moaned and squirmed when I went down onto my knees and parted her folds, the pink nub of her clit all swollen and tight.

I licked her bean and cupped her buttocks with both my hands, her taut flesh exciting me regardless of the anger I felt. I went at my sister, slurping and lapping her pussy, her lust a slick flow against my tongue, her pussy slippery when I used my fingers inside her.

I licked Jennifer's pussy until she was writhing and moaning, then went up so I could kiss her mouth, my fingers still curled in her body like I'd done with my grandma, the digits working inside her as she sobbed and grabbed my wrist and gasped out she needed to fuck.

"No condom," Jennifer mumbled.

She'd yanked her bra up to expose her small breasts by then. Her nipples were cute little nubs of elongated arousal in the tight coins of their areolae, the sight of which brought a moan from my mouth before I ducked in to suck them.

"Just put it in and fuck me. Just give me your bare cock, Daniel. Fuck me and come in my pussy. I want my brother's cum dribbling into my knickers at midnight."

It was so fucking nasty to hear her say it, I turned her around and cranked at my cock. I was swollen and hard, aroused at what my sister had said. Then I looked down at her body, her legs and her feminine shape sending a great rush of desire surging through me.

"Fuck, Jen, you've got such a great body," I moaned.

My sister braced her arms against the cubicle door and presented her rump. She thrust her arse back, the curves and sweep of her buttocks and hips into the tight crease of her waist as she swivelled to look back at me sent another rush of desire through my core.

"Fuck me with your big cock," my sister snarled in reply.

She splayed her buttocks with the tips of her fingers, her labia peeling apart with sticky reluctance, the roundel of her sphincter winking at me as I moved in and pushed the big dome at her body.

We both gasped together when I slid half my length into Jennifer's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, head lolling loose, her hair hanging over her face. Incest," she muttered, thrusting back to take me in up to my balls. "Fuck my pussy," she sobbed. "I'm your sister. You've got to fuck my pussy. Incest-incest-incest," Jennifer sobbed. "Make me wetter. Make my pussy wetter. Please, Daniel ... Just fuck me and come."

I listened to my sister babbling on as I held her hips and started to move.

It was all about fucking. There was no finesse at all. That coupling was nothing but my sister's arousal and a grudge-fuck from me. I went at her like I wanted to smash her out through the door. Like I wanted to bore her pussy a few sizes larger. Like I wanted to smash her cervix and send my cock drilling through to the top of her head.

And she came right back at me, spitting and grunting and fucking onto my cock. My sister sobbed her delight and mauled at her breasts, even reached back and clawed at my thigh as her passion burned hotter.

We were just getting into a hot rutting frenzy when the outside door squeaked open and someone walked in.

***

The moment I heard it, I froze, but my sister kept on going. Jennifer thrust back onto my dick, her fingers scrabbling at the door as two female voices chattered back-and-forth. My sister let out a gasp a second before I got my hand to her mouth, and the women beyond the stall door immediately fell silent.

Jennifer snuffled into my palm, her hips still pushing towards me, her pussy taking me deep.

There was silence except for Jennifer's muted gasps into my hand.

Then, from outside, a tentative voice asked, "Are you okay in there?"

My sister pushed my hand away from her mouth and mumbled a yes.

"I ... I'm fine," she said on moan.

"Oh, God..." the woman said.

Then came sounds of urgent whispering and a giggle or two.

"You reckon?" the first woman asked.

I couldn't see what was going on, but could picture the scene: two scandalised faces -- friends of my mother? -- staring at the cubicle door, eyes wide as the penny dropped and they understood what was going on within. I saw them look at each other, mouths hanging open.

And, right on cue, one of them said, "I think we've walked in on something, Rachel. I think someone's having a little private time in there."

Silence for a few more seconds while my sister continued to squirm and writhe.

Then it was, "We won't be a second, dear. Just need to pee..."

There was more giggling and whispered to-and-fro. The women went into stalls of their own and, for a couple of very surreal minutes, as I stayed deep in my sister and she fucked onto my cock, I listened to the sounds of two women making water into the bowl, their piss tinkling apparently endless until, finally, I heard the sound of them wiping themselves and flushing the tissue away.

More chuckling ensued as they washed their hands and did whatever the hell women do in the lavatory that takes such a fucking age. After that they called out ribald farewells, giggling as they left the room, my sister groaning as she started to go at my cock with her original vigour.

Jennifer blurted a laugh and turned to face me, her tiny waist creased, her little tits in three-quarter profile.

"God, if they only knew we were brother and sister," she muttered, a grin on her face. "That would've shocked them."

Then we were fucking again, with Jennifer reaching back so she could pull me in so I was curled in over her back.

"Kiss me," she moaned, eyes heavy-lidded with lust. "Like you kissed out grandmother, Daniel. Kiss me like I was your girlfriend instead of your sister."

My hands went to her breasts as we kissed. I caressed my sister's body, fingers and palms slipping over her skin while I traced the lithe contours and used my dick until the pleasure burst forth.

"Do it inside me," my sister snarled when it became obvious I was about to let it all go. "Just come, Daniel. Give me the cum."

The need got too great and I clutched at her waist, pushing in deep for three of four lunges, my cock spitting ejaculate into her body.

"Bare cock in my pussy," Jennifer groaned. She sawed a hand down between her legs as I emptied my balls, her words coming out in short, shocking bursts as she gasped and whined towards her own climax. "Come, Daniel," she said. "Come in my pussy. But," she continued when it was too late for me to do anything about it. "I have to tell you, I'm not on the pill. There's nothing to stop your sperm. Nothing at all to stop you putting a baby in there."

I gaped in horror when my dick slid out and blobs of jizm plopped onto the tiles. I'd just squirted all I had into my sister's body, all that goo and the sperm swimming around in search of her core.

"No, Jennifer, please," I said on a croak of absolute terror. "God, don't tell me ... Please ... Jesus, you mean...?"

My sister ignored me and reached for her knickers. She stepped into the underwear and pulled her briefs up to cover her vulva. She shrugged into her bra and fastened it up, then went for her dress, the shoes a constant pick-pock-peck against the floor as she moved, her body brushing against me in the limited space.

"Jen," I said, desperation in my tone. "Shit, what if you're pregnant? Fuck," I gasped, panic rising inside. "No, this isn't true. It just can't be real."

"Give me a couple of minutes," Jennifer said. "I'll let you know if the coast is clear. Don't come out in case someone sees."

I dressed, the dread a deep hollow void yawning inside me.

"Oh, God," I groaned as I sat on the pan and put my head in my hands. "No, no, no."

Then I waited for my sister to come and tell me it was safe to come out.

I waited for twenty minutes until I realised the bitch wasn't going to bother.

Three

My grandmother saw it straight away.

I sat on the toilet and waited until it dawned on me she wasn't going to come back. There'd been some traffic in and out. The door creaked open several times, and each time it did I expected Jennifer to whisper the way was clear and I could make my escape. As it was, all I heard were semi-drunk conversations as women pissed and wiped and washed their hands. I heard a few lewd comments about some of the men, a cousin and an uncle of mine who were making tits of themselves as they went for anything with a pussy and pulse. There were a couple of arguments, too, the door finally closing on the last pair to leave before the other shoe dropped.

In that moment I hated my sister, and if I'd found her in the first few minutes which followed my creeping exit from the toilets, I would have cheerfully put her in hospital, or done something even worse.

As it was my grandmother saw me before I found my sister, her face showing deep concern as she asked, "My God, Danny, where have you been?"

Then she must have seen the turmoil I felt within, there must have been something in my face because she went on to ask, "What's wrong? What's happened?"

I didn't want to tell her. How could I? As far as it went, I'd cheated on her. It might have been a clandestine affair between us but, for us, the emotions were very intense, more so because it was an incestuous relationship and we only had each other to talk to. There could be no outside counselling for obvious reasons.

But my grandmother insisted we talk and dragged me across to the bar where it was a couple of decibels quieter.

"Danny, what is it?" she asked when she had a drink in her hand. "Tell me, sweetheart. What's wrong?"

Her face fell when I told her Jennifer knew, her eyes going wide with a mix of shock and fear -- a feeling I knew very well. I'd had twenty minutes to think about it, the fear greater for me after my sister's revelations about her vulnerable state and how I might have fucked a baby inside her.

"Oh, God ... Oh, Jesus," my grandmother breathed. "We have to find her. God, if she says anything..."

"I ... I don't think she'll tell," I said.

"How do you know? What makes you say that?"

I cursed my big mouth. Why had I said it?

"Just because," I said, avoiding my grandmother's eyes.

"Daniel, stop messing around. Don't you know how bloody serious this is? If your sister says something ... To anybody..."

She looked at me, forcing me to pay attention by tilting my face up to hers with a forefinger under my chin.

My grandmother fixed me with an intense gaze and said, "What makes you think she'll keep her mouth shut?"

It took five minutes of wheedling and threats before I sucked in air and looked her right in the eye.

Then I told her the whole sorry tale.

"The awful evil little bitch," my grandmother hissed when I finished.

We were still sitting at the bar with our worlds in shreds when the countdown began.

Big Ben chimed, the sonorous toll coming in via vision and sound from the huge TV screens all around the hall. As midnight struck it all went wild, with my mother coming over to blare out a "Happy New Year," before she trotted away to carry on the party.

"Fuck," I said, worry gnawing my guts.

"Indeed," my grandmother put in. "Happy New Year? I don't bloody-well think so."

Four

I was at my grandmother's house on New Year's Day. I'd hardly slept and was feeling gritty-eyed and a little short on temper. For her part, my grandmother appeared to be her usual self. She remained calm and cool and, most important of all for me in the aftermath of all that had happened, didn't blame me for fucking my sister.

"You might be twins," my grandmother said. "But you're nothing alike. She's always been a bad little bitch. I hate to say it, especially in front of you, Danny -- but she's a nasty little cow."

I nodded because I knew it. I felt the same way.

"I'm sorry," I said for the thousandth time. "I'm so, so sorry, gran."

"I told you," my grandmother snapped, showing a hint of the strain. "It's her, not you. You were a virgin until the other week. She's been a slut. You wouldn't have done it if she hadn't seen us together."

My grandmother grimaced, like she was sorry we'd ever gotten started, the look twisting the knife lodged in my chest.

"God, gran," I groaned. "What are we going to do? Wuh-what if she's pregnant?"

We were at the kitchen table, the teapot on top. My grandmother hit the oak with both writer's palms, fists clenched as she said, "Face the little cow head-on. We're going to confront her. Let's see what she has to say in front of me."

My insides lurched with fear when my grandmother said it. I didn't like the idea of seeing Jennifer again. I thought it was a mistake. My sister wasn't to be underestimated, especially if she felt she was cornered. She was just as likely to go nuclear and blab, despite her own wrongdoing. She could be reckless like that. Cutting her nose off to spite her face was beyond my sister's capabilities.

I tried to protest, but my grandmother is stubborn, as are most of the women in my family, my sister included.

"No, I'm going to call her and tell her I want to see her. And I'm doing it now."

***

My sister agreed to the meet. She surprised me by actually accepting the meeting-ground, too.

"There," my grandmother said after she ended the call.

The mobile phone went onto the table and I stared at it for a few seconds.

"She said she'll be here in twenty minutes," my grandmother informed me. "Maybe we should have a drink now? A proper drink."

I gulped and nodded and croaked out agreement.

"What'll it be, sweetheart?" she asked. "I'm having a vodka, what about you?"

I wasn't much into drinking, and especially not spirits, but I felt I could use the bite of alcohol to either bolster my nerve or deaden the pain. I opted for vodka, and she made it a large one. My grandmother splashed tonic into the glass and added a slice of lime which she cut at the counter.

"Living room," she said, then left me sitting at the table.

I had mixed feelings about that room after Jennifer had told me that was where she'd seen me with gran. I walked in and saw the tree, thought back to how it all started and my grandmother's fingers on my cock. I was hard at the memory as I threw a glance at the window, the curtains wide open on the zombie-world quiet of a new year street outside.

I sat on the sofa and sipped the drink, my grandmother alongside me as she did the same.

"It's a bloody pickle," she said on a sigh. "God, I'm dreading what she's going to say ... When I think about that bitch knowing..."My grandmother paused and shuddered, another sigh coming up while I too wondered at how this was all going to end.

"Pregnant," I muttered, wondering about my passport and where I could go.

"She's bloody nasty enough to do it, too, isn't she?"

I looked into my grandmother's face, the dread squirming inside me, a parasite on my soul.

"Oh, gran," I groaned in dread. "You never know..."

We waited and waited. My sister was a no-show after forty-five minutes.

"Another?" my grandmother asked. She pointed to the empty glass I had in my hand.

"Yeah, okay," I said, holding it up.

The buzz was on me and it wasn't unpleasant. I thought I could do with some more and gave my grandmother the glass.

She left the room and I was just looking out of the window when I saw Jennifer's blonde ponytail swing by.

A moment later the doorbell rang.

***

She walked past me with a cunty look on her face.

"Where is she?" Jennifer asked.

I closed the front door.

"The kitchen," I said.

My sister stalked off, tight jeans moulded to her rump, the North Face jacket puffed up from her waist to her neck.

I followed and heard my grandmother ask if Jennifer wanted a drink, to which my sister replied that she did. My grandmother took another tumbler out of the cupboard, dropped ice into the glass and poured the vodka on top. A splash of tonic but no lime I noticed, then she handed it over.

"Thanks," Jennifer said, taking a sip. "So," she added, "what's up?"

Her attitude was astounding. My sister stood there like she'd just popped round to gossip about the party, like it was just another day and we weren't embroiled in a hideous situation which could see all our lives in tatters.

And it wasn't just the three main players at risk. The rest of the family would be tarnished by the combined sin of our incestuous dealings if it all went south as a result of our meeting.

"Jennifer," my grandmother cautioned. "Don't play games. This is too serious for that."

I was surprised to see it, but my sister actually looked chagrined. Her eyes went to the floor and she mumbled an apology.

"All right," said gran, taking control. "The living room. All of us. Now."

We went along the corridor in a short crocodile. My grandmother led the way while my sister followed along, me at the rear. Gran took the big arm chair while Jennifer sat on the sofa. I looked at the settee and plonked myself down with as much distance between us as I could manage.