No-LIMIT-Rooms 03 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, it made me curious. I sat down more comfortably, the chains pulling on my wrists. The car slowed down a bit, we were obviously leaving the highway. Jelena had quite an aggressive driving style, braking often and then accelerating again very hard. I would be curious to know what she would tell a police patrol if we were stopped for a traffic violation. Carefully, making sure no one noticed, I undid my seat belt. Then what I had expected happened: the car braked abruptly and banked into a curve. I lost my footing, tumbled over in front, but held on to 17's jumpsuit, which continued to come undone in the process, revealing her naked torso. She wore no bra or other clothing underneath, and the tattoo of an Asian dragon half-snaked around her left breast, tail stretched to the base of her neck, was clearly visible. The tattoo was certainly unique. 17 caught me with an exclamation of surprise and pushed me back in my seat. She noticed my glance at her tattoo, hesitated for a moment as if to show it to me again properly, and only then zipped back up to her neck.

Edward and Andreas cracked a few flat jokes about centrifugal forces and laughed at their jokes, while I circumstantially, with the help of 17, fastened my seat belt again. Yvonne, who was also sitting in the bus, had not noticed what had happened because of her sitting position, only heard the scream and my chain rattling. She leaned forward between the two men and inquired if everything was all right with us.

"Everything is fine, I just had problems with my belt. The stupid chains just get in the way."

Turning to 17, I moved my lips into a soundless question, "Are you a slave by choice?"

She looked at me questioningly.

I repeated the question, more slowly and hopefully more clearly.

She glanced at the others to see if they were paying attention, but the men were just engrossed in a conversation about technical difficulties with our shoot today. Then she nodded once briefly and then shook him once gently as well.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

"What do you mean, Johanna?", Edward snapped me out of the silent conversation. "Would Kumiho have had a chance if she could have levitated?"

For a moment I had to think about what they meant. Fragments of their conversation came to mind; it was about the deleted scene in the barn.

"She was at a disadvantage the moment she decided to take the fight to save her informant. But that's her way, she doesn't leave anyone behind who trusts in her and who also helps her." At this, I looked at 17 to see if she had understood the message. "She may have her own agenda, but she cares about the fate of other people."

Turning to the men, "Guys, if I had wanted to, I would have escaped. Nothing can stop a kumiho. Neither chains nor magic spells."

This caused laughter among those addressed.

Andreas countered, "Well, so far the chains have done a good job of stopping you, and I'm curious to see how you're going to escape the paladins. That wasn't in the script yet."

"With my magic, how else?"

"It's banished, isn't it?"

"You sure?" I reached over to him with both cuffed hands, grabbed his crotch, and rubbed his half-stiff cock through his jean shorts there. "There's more than one kind of magic. For example, I'll make sure you keep thinking about me now, even after the shoot is over and we should never see each other again." With a languishing look I looked at the stunned man, who made no effort to ward off my hands. I unzipped his pants, took out his best piece and made a tender effort to get him further stiff. When Andreas began to lean back in his seat and stretch him out to me with a glazed look, I abruptly stopped. With a light slap on the glans, I finished the short massage and sat back in my seat with a big grin. "There, that's enough. We're not here for pleasure, we have a show to do."

Edward, caught himself first and laughed out loud, "One to zero for Kumiho. Andreas, without a steady girlfriend, I guess you really have a problem there now."

He grumbled something incomprehensible with a red head and tried to get his hard-on back into his pants, which was really not easy.

Yvonne had leaned forward and watched the whole scene with interest, now she also burst into loud laughter, even 17 smiled. Only Andreas didn't find it funny.

The car stopped and we were back. Jelena opened the sliding door from the outside and looked at us laughing company. "Well, was it funny for you? Fine, the break is over. I hope the gentlemen were pleased with me as their chauffeur. Off to work you go."

As I struggled to climb out of the car with 17's help, she held me. "You won't have anything to laugh about for the next two days. 17, get the gag and ropes. When Kumiho is brought in it must look like it did when we put her in the cages."

"Jelena, I'm sorry for what I said to you the first night. I didn't mean to hurt you," I tried to soften Jelena's anger. But obviously I did not succeed.

"You hurt me? You overestimate yourself beyond measure. But before tomorrow morning, you will want to ask for my forgiveness much more convincingly, I promise you."

With that, she accepted the gag from 17 and put it in my mouth. Carefully she spread it open to just about my pain threshold and closed the buckles. Meanwhile, 17 tied my elbows together again behind my back. I was again completely defenseless. However, I still had the scarf around.

I had expected to be taken to the basement the way I knew, but we were on another level of the underground garage. The men separated from us, probably going to the technical area or helping the others to unload. There was a secret door here as well, but it led to the wide one on level 2. 17 left us there as well, went down the hall and through another door, obviously she had her instructions.

Jelena attached another chain to my choker and led me by it through the double doors into the auditorium. It was the largest basement room I had seen so far. The stage was as big as the whole Studio 11 and in the area in front of it was the recording equipment. But there was an additional audience area where there were armchairs and wooden bistro tables. The whole hall was decorated like a castle, with rough-hewn granite, columns and torches, which were, however, electric, and suggested vaulted ceilings, which hid the technology. 30-40 people could probably be seated, but currently there were only seven masked gentlemen sitting at the tables. Behind the audience area there was actually something like a bar and a small kitchen. Two waitresses, women in latex maid costumes, were just carrying drinks to the tables. Actually, all that was missing was some soft background music to feel like being in a club. But of course that was out of the question, since it was a live show. Jelena had given me a moment to look around and get my bearings, now she jerked the chain briefly and led me to the stage, where Master P was already waiting with Isabell. The good guy still looked pretty deranged, because of course he hadn't been able to change his costume. He hid his face with a hangman's mask. However, unlike Isabell and me, he had showered in the meantime. Like real prisoners, we were dirty and already smelled a bit of sweat by now. Pure realism. We entered the stage via a small staircase. Again my bladder announced itself. I looked at the stage floor to see if a mishap on my part could lead to problems here. The floor looked like a natural stone floor, but without cracks. It appeared to be liquid-proof. When I stepped on it, my anklets clinked as if I were on a real stone floor, but by the feel of it, it wasn't stone. Either very hard plastic or there had to be underfloor heating because the floor was warm.

Immediately, a chase spotlight focused on us. I could no longer see the spectator area through the spotlights, but we heard applause from there. I was first placed next to Isabell, where we waited until the technology was ready. Jelena and René were talking quietly and probably discussing their next steps. Isabell had also been gagged again, so we couldn't talk. Three women, who were unknown to me so far, but probably worked here as technicians or assistants, were constantly walking on and around the stage. They brought material, helped to set up the camera and generally scurried back and forth. At least with one of them, however, I was sure that I had already seen her upstairs in the apartment building. It must have been in the swimming pool. When she grabbed a camera, I realized what her job was here tonight. Logically, with so many studios, there inevitably had to be more than two cameramen. The other men must have gone home, because I couldn't see any of them anymore. An assistant came to us and took the cloths from us, and off we went.

Jelena stood in the center of the stage facing the auditorium. "Dear guests. By now you have already seen on the monitors how we captured the traitor of our Paladin Order and the Kumiho this afternoon. Now we will begin the interrogation. Throughout the night, it is my brother's and my job to keep the delinquents from sleeping before the actual interrogation begins in the morning. For those who are our guests at a live broadcast for the first time, the following explanations: As they already know, everything will be broadcast live until the successful conclusion,

so I ask them to be quiet and refrain from conversation. I also ask them to refrain from applauding once the red lights come on, because that's when we're on the air. Enjoy the show."

Once again clapping sounded from the audience, then came the countdown, the signal sounded and the live show began.

The paladins dragged us to narrow iron cages that stood upright on two beams above stone basins, but could be pulled up on chains. They forced us to climb in, then the doors were locked. While the function of the basins was at first a mystery to me, it became immediately clear when I was suddenly hit by a gush of ice-cold water that made my breath catch. A corresponding noise next to me, and a scream suppressed by the gag let me guess that Isabell had also received a shower. I could no longer hold my bladder. Together with the dripping water, it ran into the basin below me. We continued to be doused with ice-cold water in turn. I got goose bumps and, despite the warmth of the spotlights, began to shiver. The bars under my feet hurt after a short time, so I had to take turns lifting my feet to relieve them. After our torturers could be sure that we were awake and ready to receive, the presentation of the instruments of torture began. Exemplary, as described in the witch hunter's manual, they showed us all the devices, explained their function, and very vividly described their mode of action. Stretching bench, wooden horse, leather cords for lacing, wooden beams for pressing, tongs for pinching and much more, which could not be missing in a well-equipped interrogation workshop in the Middle Ages, were present.

The basins with the glowing coals were of course not real, at least that's what I hoped, because they looked extremely real. Even smoke rose from them, but the typical smell of coal was missing. However, when Jelena pulled out one of the glowing irons, I felt the heat emanating from it. So I didn't dare move when she used it to trace my contours only a few centimeters from my skin. Then she thrust the iron theatrically into the broth below me, where it immediately began to hiss and steam rose. The camerawomen recorded us simultaneously from different positions.

The trick had been really convincing. He had convinced even me that the irons were really red-hot and I no longer had to fully act my apprehension. So the night dragged on. They kept us reliably awake with ever new little nasties, such as blows to the bars, light cane strokes with bamboo rods, or even water showers. Although it should be only the preparation to the actual torture, I felt nevertheless already now like exhausted. Not least because I was already beginning to feel real tiredness and exhaustion. But it was not only this kind of torture. Isabell was taken out of the cage several times by P, as I only called René inside, and fucked. Both anal and vaginal. In the process, he beat her and also otherwise proceeded quite brutally. But I realized that it was show and Isabell even got an orgasm. At some point during the night, the last studio guest had probably left and we were only on the net. While the cameras were focused on Isabell, Jelena approached me, removed the gag and held out a large cup of liquid. It was an energy drink. Gratefully, I nodded and began to drink.

"Does it taste good?" she asked me.

Astonished, I raised my head and saw Jelena smiling slyly, "It's good. I was hoping you'd want to play the strong woman. You seem to really like my piss in your drink, you'll get more of it later."

Excuse me? I looked at the cup in front of my lips.

She grabbed my crotch and pinched my labia.

"There now, keep drinking. I don't want you to go limp. Drink and maybe you'll get a reward too."

She stopped pinching me and started stroking me there instead. Hesitantly, I began to drink again, trying to taste out whether she was telling the truth. Standing over a pool of diluted piss, I couldn't trust my sense of smell. I thought I could taste a slight saltiness, but it could have been my imagination. Anyway, she had reached her goal and spoiled my refreshment. Defiantly, I drank it down to the last drop. While doing so, I looked into Jelena's eyes with eyes flashing with anger and really challenged her. I had also drunk Isabelle's piss. I was not easily shocked and there was little I had not already tried.

"Yes, you cunt licker, I knew you would like it. Now open your mouth again like a good girl, your break is over."

She took the cup away and stopped stroking me. If it had been her intention to arouse me, however, she had not succeeded. Piss didn't excite me, I didn't care about it at best.

Once again I was gagged. My jaw was already aching and I would have liked to enjoy the break from the gag longer. My feet were also protesting even louder now, demanding a break for their part. Quiet down there, there are no union breaks for Kumiho feet.

By now P was satisfied and locked Isabell back in her cage. Then our ankle chains were secured to the cage by the paladins in such a way that we could not lift our feet. Suddenly the cages lowered until we were hanging up to our calves in the ice-cold broth. I was suddenly very glad that the pools were not two meters deep. At first my feet were happy about the refreshing cooling, but it didn't take long and they complained again. It just couldn't be done right for them. Unfortunately, they sent their complaint down the reporting channel right through my body, which in turn picked up on the complaint and complained about the poor working atmosphere in the lower department. Additional cold showers did not make it any more bearable. Once again, I began to shiver. When I could no longer feel my feet, our cages were raised again. A mechanism caused us to be swung away from the water pools and over the charcoal pools, which immediately provided comforting warmth. I tried to discern what exactly was producing such heat beneath me and Isabell. They were definitely not real braziers. Nevertheless, they radiated real heat. And it became very uncomfortable very quickly. It didn't take long for a new complaint from my feet to reach me, this time with a note of urgency. However, like any management, I ignored the complaints until consequences for the overall structure were to be feared. Then I gave up and groaned in my gag. Immediately my cage swung back into my pelvis. The paladins repeated this game several times with obvious pleasure. And with that, their inventiveness was far from exhausted.

At first, I had suspected that when the studio guests left, peace would return and we would get another break. But this did not happen. Only later I learned that our program was simultaneously translated into all languages of the website, respectively received subtitles, so that users all over the world could understand us, not only those with knowledge of German. At no time did the number of active users drop below a thousand. At peak times, the number of active users exceeded 50,000, and I was on the verge of becoming an international star.

In the short breaks of torture, I thought about why my jailer did not succeed in arousing me. The circumstances were actually good. I was into chains, bondage, pain and humiliation; and she was attractive, didn't overdo it and was all in all a technically good dominatrix. Then it hit me: it had been their first show together in the basement. Her blonde wig and over-the-top makeup, which made her look so ridiculous in my eyes, I just couldn't take her seriously anymore. Although she wore black hair now and also the make-up was different, she was not Brianne today, but a paladin, nevertheless I guess the first impression did not leave my mind. The human psyche is a strange one.

Jelena was right: When the night was over and the day shift arrived for the actual interrogation, I was ready to address her much more convincingly. It was my good fortune, however, that my gag prevented me from hurling at her all the curses I had ever learned in four languages.

19 Karma

I had expected Rebecca in the morning, but it was Diana who took the stage along with Matej at nine o'clock. The change was announced by the crowing of a virtual rooster. The cameramen also changed. To my surprise, Linse was also there. Slowly I understood why parallel to the big shows in no other studio could be filmed. All forces were tied up.

The shift change of the Paladins was unspectacular. I was finally freed from my standing cage, but instead was put into a sitting cage, which was embedded in the back wall. As uncomfortable as it looked, after the night in the standing cage it felt like a luxury chair. After that Isabell was freed. She was stretched on the rack.

All three cameras focused on the torture scenes while my cage moved out of camera range. Suddenly, my cage moved backwards while a black curtain fell towards the stage. A dim red light illuminated a room behind the backdrop. My cage was mounted on rollers that made it move on rails. A female figure in a full-body latex catsuit and mask quietly and carefully began to open my cage. In the dim light, I recognized a 17 on her forehead. She held a finger in front of her mouth and I nodded that I understood. She helped me get out of the cage as silently as possible, and then undid the restraints, which still pulled my elbows back. This was followed by my gag. Isabelle's first cries of pain sounded from the stage. The paladins asked questions and accused her of treason, which she vehemently denied.

By moving my lower jaw back and forth, I tried to release the cramp that the gag had given me. At the same time I stretched my arms to stimulate the blood circulation there as well. 17 raised both hands and opened them five times. Obviously, I was given a 50 minute break. "I have to pee, big," I whispered.

She nodded and led me further back to a door. Unlike the other studios on Level

1, here the dressing rooms were backstage. As soon as the door was closed, I scurried, as fast as my anklets would allow, toward the restroom. Ah, finally a ceramic without a camera. I sat down and immediately began to do my business. My gaze wandered up over the door to the security camera and I had to sigh inwardly, it would have been too good. When I was done, I was faced with the next problem, because the chains also hindered me in cleaning. But with some contortions I managed it. After I had washed my hands, I used one of the ready welded toothbrushes and brushed my teeth. Then already 17 opened the door and looked where I remained so long. She indicated to me 40.