No-LIMIT-Rooms 06 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jepasch
Jepasch
128 Followers

"Who actually supervises the other times?", I asked, chewing a croissant.

"Besides René, Jelena and me, Diana is still on call. In addition, Q is probably involved in the electronic monitoring. But he only comes to the basement in an emergency. He doesn't give direct orders. Otherwise, everything is monitored by camera and all members of the coven can access it at any time."

My curiosity awoke anew.

"Now who are they anyway? And how many are there?"

Isabell shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't know. Rebecca once mentioned that it would be around 70. But that was four years ago. At least all the upper rooms are probably part of that."

"That includes Charly here in the house, right?"

"Oh, Charly may be in charge artistically, but otherwise he's been put out to pasture since he had a nasty fight with Rebecca. Rebecca would like to have him out completely, but the other owners also have something to say about that. At least he seems to be doing a pretty good job of separating personal grudges and work, because he's also doing an excellent job of taking notes from Rebecca."

"Why doesn't he just go to one of the other studios?"

"The German studios are the biggest."

"Oh, I thought the others were the same size."

"No. The rooms were first in Moscow, then came Germany, and finally in Toronto. But it's more difficult to shoot in Toronto. The rooms there are mobile, so to speak. They rent somewhere, shoot and disappear again. In Moscow, they are in a disused factory. Not very nice. I saw pictures at Rebecca's. Only here with us are the rooms housed in their own building. This is the headquarters, so to speak, even if the others also put out a lot of content. It's not unusual for them to copy our shows with the local models. In Tokyo, the Rooms have failed because of the mafia."

I sat there completely speechless because of the sudden flood of information from Isabell. Why hadn't she told me all this before? Betrayal of secrets? I pointed with my head to the hidden cameras.

"Isabell, the overseers!"

She waved it off. "Is dead. Rebecca had assured me of that."

"Even if that had been true, now Diana is sitting in the office!"

"I don't think she has access to that. That was Rebecca's baby!"

I would not walk across this bridge.

"I have to go. Are you doing the casting today? Will you invite Felicia and Alice?"

"If they have time, yes!"

We said goodbye to each other with a hug and kiss. I was left with my thoughts.

Both Alice and Felicia had time and happily agreed to have coffee with me in the afternoon.

Thomas had also called in the meantime. He apologized for not hearing from him for so long, but he had so much to do. I forgave him for that. After all, he had to be loyal to his wife.

After breakfast, I had squeezed into the pony boots and stalked around with them. Without chastity belt and harness it went a little better, but it was not easy. Not quite matching, I wore a pair of short black athletic shorts and a light gray sweater. Certainly not a sexy outfit. I wanted to wait with the treadmill training until the stitches were out.

I began to plan my following week. In order to earn some more money, it was best to do another show every day while I still had time. It was just a pity that Isabell was not available. I absolutely had to ask her if and when she had time for a joint performance.

The first day of work would ideally be Sunday. I hoped the scars would not be too daunting. Otherwise, I had to come up with something.

The marks of the blows and bruises from the Dalek had healed quite well. On Sunday they would still be slightly visible, but in an SM show that was not necessarily a disadvantage.

I thought about whether I could bring my pony outfit into it. Basically, nothing spoke against it.

For the afternoon I still needed a little cake, at least I should have something to offer. Therefore, I made myself, as I was, once again to the baker. The face of the middle-aged customer in the store was really priceless.

45. turn

"Okay, right off the bat, I'm sorry I called you a bitch!"

Alice's apology sounded sincere. Her British accent was clearly audible, otherwise her German was perfect. She was the same size as me, but a tiny bit leaner. Let's see if she touched the cake.

With her 24 years, the snub nose, the freckles, her pale blue eyes and the auburn hair she looked really charming. She was clearly prettier than me.

"Never mind, come on in!", I assured her.

Felicia arrived second. She was 22 years old, came from Hungary, had blue-black hair. She seemed like an antithesis to Alice, with her brown eyes and somewhat rounder body shape, without being considered fat because of it. On the contrary, her 168 cm body was muscular and well-toned. Her German was good, but patchy. Unlike Alice, who already performed more or less regularly at the Rooms, she had only been down a few times. However, this was also due to the fact that she had only been living in the apartment for eight months.

My outfit caused some surprise at first, but I explained to them that I was wearing the boots for training. On Rebecca's instructions, who wanted to take pictures of pony races with me. This prompted more questions, which I dodged, however, and instead referred to Rebecca, who was supposedly planning more outdoor shots for the Rooms.

In addition to a selection of cakes, I also had light crackers, and offered tea in addition to coffee. I was not surprised that Alice chose tea. Felicia took coffee.

To start, we chatted a bit in general, talked about our lives and then got to the dos and don'ts.

Both strictly refused golden shower games, which didn't bother me, since I didn't want to include them anyway. They had no problems with whips, caning and clamps.

So I began to explain my idea for the show. It found approval, even if Alice still brought some suggestions for improvement, which I gladly took up.

Alice actually ate only two crackers, while Felicia had no problem with a piece of cream cake. Considering her muscles, however, I assumed that she would quickly work it off again afterwards.

The whole conversation had been cordial, but I sensed that both of them still had something on their minds that they didn't dare address. That's why I asked.

"I have a feeling you want to know something else, but don't dare ask? Well go ahead, ask, I won't bite!"

They looked at each other uneasily. Then Alice took heart.

"Isabell, does she have to be there?"

I looked at the two of them, puzzled. Then it occurred to me what reputation Isabell now enjoyed in the house.

"I trust her completely and she is my beloved. I can assure you that it will be wonderful with her!"

They let that statement sink in for a bit, then both nodded hesitantly. They were in.

After I had said goodbye to the two of them, I came to the conclusion that our conversation had been very pleasant. Only their reservations about Isabell saddened me.

For the first time it occurred to me that Isabell didn't seem to have any girlfriends in the house. She had also never mentioned any other friends outside the apartment building. She didn't hang out on social networks either. Obviously, she had been completely fixated on Rebecca. Now I began to understand her surprising outburst of violence a little: Isolated for years and suddenly realizing that she was just being taken advantage of.

I decided to call Rebecca. As her formal slave, I should keep up the appearance of being loyal to her. At least somewhat.

"Hello?" Her voice was her usual strong one.

"Good afternoon, Mistress Rebecca, this is Johanna! I wanted to inquire how you are today."

"Oh, Johanna? Thank you for asking. Nice of you to call, I'm feeling a bit isolated and cut off here. At least I get to go home tomorrow."

Home? I thought she was still in the hospital until next week?

"Oh, that's good news!", I feigned.

"Well, you take it. But it's good that you're getting in touch. I was going to call you too. You're going to have to help me tomorrow. I'm a little limited."

Tomorrow already?

"Um, yeah. But I have another doctor's appointment myself tomorrow morning!"

"That shouldn't be a problem. My driver will pick you up tomorrow at 1:00. Pack a few things, you'll be staying with me until Monday! You'll have to help me. Pack your pony outfit too."

"Oh, okay. What about Isabell? She too?"

"She would have been my first choice, since I still have memory gaps and can only vaguely remember you. But Diana told me she was indispensable."

"I see. Until tomorrow then, Mistress Rebecca!"

"Yes, see you tomorrow!"

She hung up.

My nervousness returned. Did she really remember nothing? And what if she began to remember?

To distract myself a bit, I started thinking about what I needed to pack. I went through my things and thought about what I still had to wash. In the process, I suddenly remembered the T-shirt. Damn, I had to return that unnoticed if it was indeed that special. I rummaged in the laundry bag and pulled it out. It was older than that. Better I didn't throw it in with the regular laundry, but with the delicates. Thoroughly I checked it for soil. Sure enough, I found some light traces of blood on the inside, probably from my scratches. Cursing, I decided to pre-wash the T-shirt by hand in cold water. It was the only evidence that I had been to Rebecca's before. While I didn't think Diana would really follow up, it was better to return it.

When my bag was otherwise so far packed, I ate some dinner. My appetite was limited, but I forced myself to eat. Afterwards I surfed a little in the pad and saw what else had gone on in the rooms.

When I didn't feel like doing that either, I turned on the TV and zapped through. I got stuck on an old series and watched it until Isabell returned shortly after midnight.

She was tired when she came in.

"Hi honey! Listen, on the weekend I'm on call, I have to spend all the time downstairs. Just found out a little while ago."

"Hi, my darling! I won't be around this weekend either. Starting tomorrow at noon, I'll be at the ranch all weekend with Rebecca."

We both looked at each other. Isabelle's suddenly worried expression reflected my feeling quite well.

"Excuse me?"

"I spoke to her on the phone earlier. She's being discharged tomorrow and needs help. She'll be in rehab starting Monday, but over the weekend I'll need to give her a hand."

Isabell sat down on the bed with me and looked at me.

"Did she remember?" she whispered, leaning against me.

"I don't think so. But I will stay alert. If she actually remembers, I can notice in time and we will escape." My tone of voice was also just a whisper.

"I won't be available in the basement. At least not for you!"

"Yes, I can manage that," I assured her.

"How so?"

"About the doc. He has access to the basement, too, doesn't he?"

"Oh, yes, of course. But why would he help us?"

"Because he wants to get away from Rebecca as much as we do. She's got a hold on him, too."

Isabell remained silent. Wordlessly, she got up and went into the bathroom. I heard her use the toilet and then take a shower.

Of course she was nervous. Just like me.

When she was done, I got ready for bed myself. Together we cuddled a little and caressed each other.

"I trust you, Johanna! If you say you can do it, I believe you!"

She kissed me intimately. I was already getting aroused again, Isabell seemed to feel the same way. Well, I still had to be a little careful, but that did not apply to her. Therefore, I decided to at least spoil her. Slowly I pushed myself deeper, kissing her everywhere, until I arrived in front of her pubic area. Her scent beguiled me. With all art I began to spoil her with my lips and tongue. And it was not long before my efforts were rewarded with an orgasm of Isabelle. The fact that I myself remained unsatisfied, however, did not bother me. It had to be love.

We woke up already at 8:00. Not slept in, but so busy by the upcoming weekend that our restlessness displaced the tiredness.

I remembered the T-shirt I had forgotten in the evening. I threw it into the quick wash before breakfast.

Isabell got curious: "The T-shirt, you still have it? I thought you threw it away?"

"No, I'll bring it back secretly. I had no idea how important it was. It had taken me completely by surprise: who cares about a T-shirt?"

She nodded. "Probably no one, if it wasn't such a special memento. By the way, today I'll get the rolls, you get everything ready!"

While Isabell was on her way to the bakery, I set the table and made coffee. To sit outside it was now really already a bit too fresh, at least for my taste.

For Saturday and Sunday rain was announced and the temperatures should go down further. No more T-shirt weather.

So I added two sweaters to my packing list. Just when the quick wash was over and I threw the T-shirt into the dryer, Isabell came back.

"You hadn't told me how the conversation went yesterday. I just ran into Alice and she sends her love!"

"Oh right. Yes, that went well. Thanks! Alice and Felicia are in."

"Any concerns?"

I hesitated, should I tell her the truth? I decided in favor of openness.

"Honestly, yes: because of you!"

"Because of me?" She looked genuinely surprised.

"Yes, your reputation in the house is not the best. But I made it clear to them that you belong to me and I trust you completely. And I really do, my darling!"

She seemed to consider this for a moment, then nodded.

"Yeah, I haven't made any friends here at the house the past few years. They're probably more afraid than respectful of me."

Comforting, I grabbed her hand. "That will change in the future! As soon as we're out of here, we'll start over."

Isabell nodded. "Even though I'm really a little scared about leaving everything behind here."

"Trust me, Isabell: everything will be fine!"

After a moment, she nodded again in agreement. I let go of her hand and started breakfast. Feigning a serenity that I did not possess myself.

After breakfast, we said goodbye to each other, hugging intimately.

She had to move to the basement, to the on-call apartment where we had spoken Diana. She would hardly be able to get out of there. And if she did, she had to carry an emergency beeper.

I had to go to the doctor: to have the stitches removed and to undergo my necessary examinations for STDs.

This filled the rest of the morning.

At 12:30, the chauffeur was waiting for me in the first parking deck.

I almost expected to be transported in a box in the trunk again, but it was one of the closed buses that I boarded. One row of seats had been removed. Those remaining faced each other with a large gap between them.

When we arrived at the clinic, I realized why: Rebecca was in a wheelchair! I got out and waited in front of the open side door.

Startled, I watched as she was pushed to the car.

Was I supposed to take care of her in the house as a caregiver? Carry her up the stairs? But to my relief she stood up when she arrived at the bus. I greeted her with my head down.

"Good afternoon, Mistress Rebecca! I am glad to see you back on the road to recovery!"

She examined me closely, then nodded briefly.

"Hello Johanna. Glad to see you too. Also that you are wearing the pony boots as instructed. However, I hope you packed some other shoes because they will be impractical this weekend!"

"Yes, I have other shoes with me, mistress! May I help you?"

Rebecca nodded.

"Yes, please hold my hand while I get in. The step is a little higher after all. But don't worry, you won't have to carry me up the stairs at home."

She needed my support and thus managed to get in on her own legs. Inside, she strapped herself in awkwardly and pointed to the seat opposite.

"Sit down!"

The wheelchair was lifted in by the chauffeur and secured between us, in place of the missing bench seat with straps on the floor.

As soon as I was inside, the chauffeur closed the door and we were alone in the cabin. Sunlight fell into the interior through the frosted glass windows, but there was also additional lighting.

A large monitor was attached to the driver's cab, because this bus did not have transparent windows in the back. An entertainment program was probably running there during the trip with customers. However, the monitor remained off.

As the car pulled away, Rebecca began to speak, "So, my dear. This is going to be an interesting ride for us, because I remembered our last conversation before my accident!"

My tension rose immediately. On what exactly?

"So, you have a sister named Nadine Zamora, and she was kidnapped by the mafia. Have you heard anything from her since then?"

I thought about the surveillance footage, but I hadn't really heard from her.

"No, I don't know where she is now!"

Rebecca smiled broadly.

"Then you must be glad that I know! And that she is alive and well!"

"What, where?" My surprise could not have been greater.

"From your reaction, I can tell you still care about her."

"Of course I care about her, she's my twin sister!"

Rebecca looked thoughtful. "Family doesn't always mean love and cohesion."

I eyed her: could I detect a trace of regret and pain in her look and tone?

"My sister and I have always had a good relationship. And I would do anything for her!"

"I'm glad to hear that, because that's what I expect from you!"

"Excuse me?"

"I want you to be open, Johanna! I want to know who has infiltrated you here and why, and what they are up to. Then I'll provide you with the evidence and tell you where Nadine lives!"

"That's too uncertain for me, I already want to know more!" A moment too late I remembered that I had just given myself away.

Rebecca had noticed and smiled at me knowingly.

"We are both fighting for something dear to us, my dear. I for the company, you for your sister. My position is better, don't you think?"

I was desperately looking for a way out. I had expected almost everything, but not such a turn of events. Was she bluffing? Did she really know where Nadine was? And if so, would she help me free her?

Rebecca continued, "Of course, I expect you not only to tell me who you work for, but also to work for me from now on. Then I'll tell you where you can find Nadine."

She still used my false name. She didn't know everything yet. It could only be a bluff.

"I don't believe you!"

"The Rooms are good clients at a detective agency. As soon as I knew you weren't who you claimed to be, you were put under surveillance. I have to say, your behavior wasn't particularly noticeable. Until the day of my 'accident'. You weren't at the clinic the following night!"

Inwardly, I tensed up again. Were we shadowed during the burglary? Why did she emphasize accident accident like that?

"Who says so?"

"The doorman! The clinic has to report everything that concerns you to me. We are very good customers there, you should know!"

I had neither told the man my name nor my room number. It could not have come from him.

"Of course I was at the clinic. There must have been an accident! Where was I supposed to run with my torn labia? Like, jogging at night?"

Rebecca sighed.

"Johanna, we're not getting anywhere like this. I think you have a completely wrong image of me: I'm not your enemy! In fact, I like you!"

My mouth remained open in amazement.

"In fact, I saw your potential early on and yet I was still surprised at how creative you could be. With Edward, you helped us a lot. In the Rooms, you could go far once you're more disciplined."

"Is that why you want me to go through the slave school, to become more disciplined?"

"That too!" admitted Rebecca. She opened her handbag and took out a large envelope, which she handed to me.

Jepasch
Jepasch
128 Followers
1...345678