No-LIMIT-Rooms 07 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later I was on my way to the gym for a workout. I let Isabell get her money's worth as well, then she had to hurry to be in the basement on time. It was enough for me to put on the pony boots, shorts and a fresh t-shirt, I would shower after the workout. So Isabell had the shower all to herself. Well, our breakfast had been cut short, but I didn't regret it. And Isabell probably didn't either, from what I could tell.

So my mood was good and I started jogging on the treadmill with a smile on my face. But I quickly pushed all thoughts away and concentrated on my running technique again. If I wasn't very careful, I could easily stumble. Also, I didn't just have to swing my legs forward like I normally do when jogging; I had to lift them elegantly. Running elegantly was just as important as running fast, Rebecca had drilled into me. If I was going to train with Diana today, I didn't want to embarrass myself.

I thought about my nipples. It was time to get them pierced so they would heal as soon as possible. If there were reins and weights hanging from the rings, it would take time. Who could pierce them for me?

Something else for my agenda. Actually my day was well planned, because I was online as a camgirl from 11 o'clock. Punctually after one hour I finished the training, went upstairs and took a shower.

"Go on, slap your cunt!"

The fat client was literally drooling. His face was so red with excitement that I was afraid he was going to have a heart attack.

"Yeah, master!"

Without hesitation, I grabbed my riding whip and smacked him between his wide-open legs after he sent the chips. It hurt, of course, but I did not strike so hard as to leave marks.

The day had brought few paying customers to my site, I had not been online for too long. So I was glad to have a solvent customer here who was willing to pay more for a private show. He was a would-be dom and sadist, probably single. But obviously wealthy, judging by his visible apartment. Normally I didn't look at my clients, most of them wanted to remain anonymous anyway, but not him. He wanted me to see him.

With clamps, wax and a riding whip I had already fulfilled his wishes. There was also verbal humiliation. I was not really into that, but it was part of the show. I wondered if he was also a live guest for the basement. Probably not. The basement was too elitist. If he was that important and rich, he wouldn't be sitting in front of his computer masturbating. Whoever had enough money could afford real slave girls who would do anything for money.

Now he probably thought I deserved a reward and operated the remote controlled vibrator. Although I wasn't really excited, I played along and pretended to enjoy it. Suddenly he stopped.

"No, it doesn't work like that! I want to see real feelings, not fakes! Then only pain. Go on, hit your cunt again, but harder this time. I'll pay you double!"

Damn, I got caught. I must have been a little sloppy and careless. I saw the amount he transferred. 10 hefty strokes? I hesitated for a moment, then agreed.

"Forgive me, Lord! Thank you for this punishment, Lord!"

This time I slapped so hard that my labia turned red. And I actually became aroused. Yes, I was a real masochist. And the client was a real sadist, because he came quite quickly at the sight of my pain. Before I knew it, the private show was over. I had earned about 120 €, not bad for 40 minutes, but far from what I could earn with the same effort in the basement.

My labia were a little sore and swollen. If I wasn't careful, I wouldn't be able to do a show tomorrow. Damn, had I forgotten how to act? I wouldn't even last the six hours I had planned for today. The clock read 4:30. Thirty minutes to go. I was wondering if I should end it early when someone wrote in the chat window.

Moscow93: "Hi Laura!"

I felt icy cold. I stared at the line for a few seconds. I was torn between ending the chat and wondering who it was. But I regained my composure, smiled and wrote back.

Jenny Pain: "Hey sweetie, do you want me to be Laura for you? Who is this Laura, your secret love?"

"Don't mess around, we found you, now you're due!"

Did they really? I had already imagined what it would be like if they caught me in a camchat. Now I was completely calm and collected.

"Look, let me explain how this works: as long as you tip me, I'm a private chat for you, whoever you want me to be. Laura too, for all I care. Otherwise, go jerk off somewhere else!"

I waited and stared at the chat window. There was no reply, but he was still logged in. I hoped I had scared him off. Well, even if they had found me in the camchat, it wouldn't be that easy to find me in real life.

"You can think about it. I'm going home now anyway, but I'll be back online tomorrow. Then I'll play Laura for you, okay?"

He logged out.

I closed the program and exhaled heavily. Only now did I notice that my hands were shaking. Damn it!

I sat in front of my computer for minutes, thinking. How secure was my identity? When I set up my account on the cam site, I had enlisted the help of a programmer friend. My money went through a dummy company in Liechtenstein. The IP address was faked, my computer was anonymized. And how did they find me? Well, Nadine must have told them everything she knew under torture. Also that I was working as a camgirl to pay for my studies. But they didn't have a picture of me. Or did they? But even if they did, it showed me with changing makeup and wig. Of course, they could shoot in the blue and write to any SM camgirl who had the appropriate age. I hoped this was such an attempt. As long as I remained convincing, they would tick me off and keep looking. Still, I was scared.

My alarm went off, telling me to finish my show and get ready. In a little over an hour, Diana was waiting for me in the parking garage.

Normally I would have eaten something for dinner, but I had lost my appetite. So I just freshened up a bit and put on the pony outfit as much as I could without help. Diana hadn't written whether she wanted to use the mechanical or the electric clamps. To be on the safe side, I packed both. Then I put on my Kumiho coat and took the elevator down to the basement. I arrived much too early, but Diana was already waiting for me.

"Oh, I'm glad you're here!" she greeted me.

I got down on my knees and greeted her.

"Good day, Mistress Diana! Thank you for agreeing to train me!"

"Well, well, our Johanna has eaten chalk. Nice, nice. Come on, up you go, the sooner we start, the sooner we finish. And turn around so I can tie your hands. How far can you go with the "reverse prayer"?

Reverse prayer? Ouch, that promised pain.

"You can bind my arms in a full reverse prayer, mistress, elbows together."

"Well, let's try that. I like that better anyway, because it lifts and accentuates the breasts, and besides, the arms don't hang in front of the bottom in a disturbing way."

"Mistress?" I asked, confused. "Don't you want to go to the ranch with me first before you tie me up completely?"

Diana looked stunned for a moment, then began to laugh out loud.

"Girls, we're not going to the ranch first. We're going to train here in the parking lot!"

She pointed to a parking lot where the sulky was actually parked. I felt stupid.

I surrendered and let her tie me up. Then Diana put the electric clamps on me, gave me the bridle, and looked at me contentedly.

"Visually, you certainly look the part. Let's see if you're good at sports, too."

After securing me to the sulky and mounting me, she clicked her tongue and I felt a violent electric shock in my nipples that made me scream in surprise.

"Now go, pony, three paces, up and down at full speed!" she ordered me.

And I trotted off. Diana managed to make me temporarily forget the greetings from Moscow.

53 Dark shadows

I returned to my apartment completely exhausted. Diana had given me a hard time, but she was happy with me. We would train regularly now. However, she had already told me that Mistress Jelena would train me tomorrow. I was definitely not looking forward to that.

When I opened the door, the smell of food hit my nose. Isabell was back and cooking dinner for us.

She came to me and we greeted each other with a kiss.

"Was it bad?" she asked me.

I shook my head.

"No, just a little painful. Diana likes electricity and whips."

Isabell nodded.

"I know that."

"I want Jelena to train me tomorrow."

"Oh, damn. When she's so bad with us right now. That will be hard!"

"Thank you for telling me exactly what I was already afraid of," I replied sarcastically.

"Now please help me out of this outfit, I want to take a shower and change into something more comfortable."

Then I suddenly stumbled over Isabell's comment.

"We?"

"Excuse me?" Isabell didn't understand what I meant.

"Jelena is in a bad mood towards us?", I clarified.

She seemed embarrassed.

"Well, I met her a couple of times in the last few days. Both when I relieved her in the basement and in the elevator or stairwell. She makes no secret of her dislike for me. And she made snide remarks about you, too."

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I've run into her arms and licked her boots, too. But she didn't mention you."

"Jelena can only be controlled by Rebecca. And Rebecca is not here."

While Isabell helped me out of the harness, I thought about it.

"What connects the two?"

"I don't know anything for sure, but rumor has it that Jelena owes her life to Rebecca."

That would be a good reason, of course.

"Does Jelena have any friends in the house besides Rebecca?"

Isabell shook her head.

"Not that I know of. She's not very sociable. She was friends with Alice, but they had a fight."

"Yes, that's what Alice told me. I had asked if there would be a problem with Jelena appearing on my show."

"Jelena banned Alice from the Rooms, I heard. Our Show is the first she's done since you debuted!"

"How do you know that? You could hardly have picked it up in the Circle Cellar?"

"I've been to the spa a few times. You pick up a lot there, especially when Ronja and Linda are in the whirlpool."

I laughed out loud. "Yes, our house gossips! Nothing gets past them. We should have a house magazine!"

Isabell joined in my laughter.

It felt good to laugh again. We had no reason to last time. In the meantime I was naked and walked towards the shower.

"Hey Bella, do you smell something burning?"

"Oh God, the food!"

She quickly ran to the oven to save what she could. There would probably be burnt casserole.

The food wasn't badly burnt, just a little bit burnt. And it tasted delicious. When I sat down at the table, I remembered why I hadn't eaten before. But the aroma made my mouth water. The day's exercise had taken its toll.

"Say," I asked, chewing with a half-full mouth, "how did you know I'd be here in time for dinner anyway? I actually assumed that Diana was going to the ranch with me."

Stunned, Isabell looked at me.

"What's the point of that? That's way too far away!"

"Because I couldn't imagine walking around in the middle of town in my outfit and pulling the sulky."

Isabell snorted.

"What?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"The performance: you in your outfit in the city park!"

Now I had to laugh too.

"But no," Isabell said after we had caught up again. "I've trained in the underground garage myself. Only there, actually. Never at the ranch."

"Why not?"

"I didn't run Rebecca fast and smooth enough. After a few hours of training, she stopped me."

I didn't know what to say, so I dodged the question.

"Isn't there a risk of running into passersby in the underground garage?"

"No, that's a private garage for the residents and employees of the complex. Whoever is there knows who we are and what we do. They probably won't be bothered."

I nodded in understanding and continued to eat.

"How did your show go today?"

I almost swallowed. Fortunately, my full mouth spared me an immediate answer.

"Quite well, actually," I reported. "A solvent private customer gave a nice tip. Other than that, not too busy, considering the time of day."

"So you'll be back online every day for the next few weeks?"

"Yes."

"Good, I'd like to get back in front of the camera with you."

"Oh, I'd love to. When do you have time?"

"I have an early shift next week. I could join you at 2 pm."

"Hmm, sounds good. Let's do it then."

It would only be three hours, but from experience, those with Isabell could be very intense.

For dessert, Isabell had made a fruit salad, which we now feasted on. I pushed the guy from Moscow out of my mind. No, it was impossible that they had found me!

The next day started like the day before, with breakfast together and my training. We only skipped the 'dessert' after breakfast.

With a sinking feeling in my stomach, I went in front of the camera. But Moscow93 was not logged in. The whole day I was paying attention to the visitors in the chat, but he did not come in. He had not logged me in either.

Slowly I calmed down again, but my fear remained. Of course, he could stay in the chat anonymously, without registering. There were hundreds of them every day. They watched without giving anything. They were the usual freeloaders. My site had a time limit for unregistered guests. They could only watch my show for three minutes and then they were asked to log in. However, many would take screenshots or recordings of the show during the three minutes, log back in anonymously, and repeat until they had enough material to jerk off to for free. There was little I could do about it. I just said to myself that they were probably too poor men who just didn't have any money, and dismissed it as a social service. But without that opportunity, the woman could not get new customers who were willing to pay.

Wasn't it Henry Ford who said, 'I know perfectly well that half my advertising is wasted, I just don't know which half'? The dilemma continues to this day. Financially, the day was not as fruitful as yesterday. Unfortunately, I couldn't sell a private show.

With some relief, I finished my show on time and freshened up. Isabell wanted to cook again, so I skipped a snack, drank a smoothie and drove down to the garage.

This time I arrived earlier than my mistress. Jelena took her time, so I prepared as much as I could. I pulled the sulky forward and put on the bridle.

"What are you doing, bitch?"

Startled, I turned around. I had not heard Jelena.

In an instant, I received a hard blow with the riding whip on my thigh, which made me scream.

"What is it? Get on your knees and greet me properly!"

Obediently, I sank to my knees and bowed my head.

"How can you greet your mistress properly with the bridle in your mouth? You really are too stupid!"

Oh, damn, she was right, of course. Hectically, I fumbled with the buckle to remove the bridle.

"Leave it in now. Your tongue is useless anyway and you have nothing to say. Stand up and turn around. Diana said you can do the reverse prayer. So arms behind your back and hands together!"

I obediently did as instructed. Jelena roughly tied my wrists and elbows together. I hoped she knew what she was doing. Especially with such a restraint, it could easily come to a blood stasis. Numbness and, in the worst case, blood clots or even nerve damage would be the result, which could even lead to the loss of limbs. But she seemed to know what she was doing. The straps were tight, but not constricting. It was still uncomfortable, but that was the purpose of this restraint technique. Basically, I had expected nothing less.

Jelena didn't seem to think anything of the electric clamps, she took mechanical ones, but with a smug expression she wrapped additional rubber rings around the clover clamps. That made them bite even harder. And they really hurt. My nipples sent out stabbing pains that went right through me. Jesus Christ on a crutch. And that for an hour? In no time I was stretched out in front of the sulky. At the same moment I felt Jelena sitting on the seat, I got a whip on my bottom.

"Come on, you lazy German bitch! Run like you've never run before!"

And I ran. Jelena was not satisfied. I felt the whip all the time, she tugged at the reins that were attached to the nipple clamps, steering me this way and that. Diana made me go more or less in circles, only once I was chased through all three levels of an underground garage. But Jelena enjoyed chasing me up and down the steep ascents and descents. At the same time, it was not without danger. My pony boots were not designed to stick to smooth concrete. So I had to be very careful going downhill. Uphill it was less dangerous, but once I lost momentum, it was difficult to pull the sulky further up. And of course Jelena enjoyed making me stop right on the slopes so she could use the whip to drive me.

After what seemed like an eternity, she made me stop, dismounted and came forward. I was panting and breathing heavily because this had not been a continuous run, but rather constant sprints. My sweat flowed in streams under the harness.

With a spiteful look, she grabbed the clamps on my nipples.

"I know you like pain. Then I'll do you a favor!"

With these words she turned the clamps 180 degrees, then pulled them off more than carefully opened them. My scream of pain echoed throughout the underground garage, with an eerie echo at the end.

"Oh, very cold! I need to stimulate the circulation a little more there!"

She bent down and took my right nipple between her teeth and chewed it like gum. Then she sucked hard, played with it with her tongue and bit it again. It was hard for me to keep from screaming in pain, but I could not keep from moaning.

"I knew you'd like that, bitch. Now it's your other tit's turn."

She repeated the whole thing with my left nipple. It took all my strength not to just step back and try to escape. After what seemed like endless minutes, she stopped.

"Well, your break is almost over. But you still have to drink something, of course!"

I guessed what was coming. And I was right: Jelena pulled a clear bicycle water bottle out of her bag, which contained a yellow liquid.

"My morning piss!" she explained. "Nice and cold. Go on, drink it!"

With these words she removed my bridle and opened the snaffle so that I could drink sensibly.

I did not value Jelena's cold piss, but to refuse would inevitably lead to further punishment. So I complied. It tasted like vomit. In addition, the urine stank terribly.

Jelena seemed to read my expression correctly.

"Well, do you like the taste? I ate extra asparagus so you can enjoy it too."

If I ever got my hands on Jelena in the opposite constellation, she would regret it. That's what I swore to myself at that moment. But she could not break me for a long time. There was more. Much more! Fatalistically, I drank the disgusting broth down to the last drop.

"Thank you, Mistress Jelena, for refreshing me and massaging my tits," I thanked her.

For a moment she seemed surprised, but quickly regained her composure.

"Arrogance! I'll drive it out of you! Come on, open your mouth again. The pause has ended!"

She pushed the biting rod to the pain barrier in my mouth and tightened it. Then came the nasty clamps. Then another 30 minutes of agony and torture until I was completely exhausted.

When she finally loosened my arm cuffs, I could barely lift my legs. But she did not stop there.

"There, your arms are free. Do the rest on your own. And park the sulky properly. I don't want to waste time with you. It won't be so easy next time!"

Luckily I was still wearing the bridle, otherwise I would have said something to her that I would have regretted for a long time. Jelena turned and left me alone. I carefully removed the nipple clamps. I could not suppress a painful groan. Then, still in the harness, I pulled the sulky into the parking lot. Of course, it was on a different level than the one she had freed me from, so I had to climb up. I stopped at the right parking lot.

1...34567...10