Nosy Neighbors Pt. 01

Story Info
Curious neighbors get an eyeful of submission and pleasure.
2.6k words
4.54
35.1k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the house to find Thomas on his knees, wearing only a black leather loincloth that barely covered him. This was a welcoming and familiar sight, but now I noticed a strip of leather hanging beneath, it appeared to be a leash and I was very curious to see what secret he had tucked away under his scant attire.

I entered the foyer and locked the door shut. I leaned down and kissed him then picked up the end of the narrow strip, pulling it tight, giving it a tug. He gasped and the loincloth raised as I realized that it must be attached directly to him somehow.

I tugged the leash and he let out another sharp gasp. "This is the correct position to welcome me," I said. "But you need your collar."

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry."

I still held the end of the leash and began walking into the kitchen as he crawled behind me. He struggled to crawl at the right pace to keep some slack in the leash.

"At least you got this right," I remarked, seeing our toy chest on the table. He reached up and scuffled through the various implements, finding his collar and handed it to me. I wrapped it around his neck as he kneeled before me and I buckled him in, securing it with a heart shaped lock.

"You got a new lock, I approve," I commented, taking a key from the table, stringing it onto my necklace. Knowing that there was another key that he was keeping for himself made me aware that my slave would have to be punished for the transgression. But now, my pussy was damp and hungry and needed attention.

"Lay down," I commanded, and he complied as I lifted my skirt and sat down on his face, smothering him with my pussy. "Eat."

His tongue lapped me, his lips suckled my lips and clit and quickly drove me into ecstasy. I ground myself into him and let his mouth continue to work it's magic. I tugged the leash to remind him that despite my current state of pleasure, he was serving me. I came hard and felt myself drench him in my juices.

I got up and went to a chair next to the sturdy kitchen table. "Get up," I told him. He stood in front of me and I commanded him to remove the loincloth and show me what he'd been hiding. He tugged a string and it fell to the floor, revealing a most lovely sight.

Wrapped tightly around the top of his sack was a thick black ball stretcher featuring buckles and a ring. This was where the leash was attached. His balls were swollen and violet and looked like juicy ripe plums. My eyes devoured the site of his gorgeous muscular body and the tightness of his sack buckled into the harness.

Just as I was about to take a lick at his cock my phone rang. I got up and retrieved it from my purse; it was a neighbor and I tapped to answer the call.

I'd promised to donate some clothes to her church and she wanted to come and get them. As we talked, I watched Thomas' naked chiseled body flex and gyrate in front of me.

"Is this a bad time, you seem distracted?" she asked, snapping me back to our conversation.

"Yeah, I'm, uh... interviewing a new yard man," I replied, winking and grabbing Thomas by his plump balls, grinning at him slyly. He groaned in pure ecstasy and pain and my pussy began to throb as I spoke causally to her while squeezing this delicious man's balls.

"Michelle, let me know if you're not okay," she said, sensing that something was up.

"No, I'm fine, just preoccupied. Call me later and I can try to have the boxes ready for you."

I guess she was concerned about my safety, because unbeknownst to us, she went through the back yards to come see what was going on.

Meanwhile, Thomas had put some music on and climbed up onto the table to give me a show. Glad to be off the phone, I turned my total attention to his dancing, and slid my panties off and began to touch myself, sliding my fingers across my pussy and rubbing my clit. He moved to the music, leash in hand, his cock bouncing, and those swollen tied up balls... I was wet with desire.

We were far too distracted to realize that she had come to check on me and was now standing outside, peering into a window, watching us.

We were both highly aroused and when the song ended he got down from the table as I gestured him toward me. He stood before me as I sat, still rubbing myself as he watched. It lit him up to see my fingers run across my slit and dive into my moist opening, then I spread my legs further and showed him my plump eager pussy, exposing my pierced clit and bright pink hole. His cock was hard with drops of cum leaking out.

I grasped his balls pulling him closer, and licked him. He tasted wonderful, and I wrapped my lips around his shaft and sucked him deep into my mouth, tickling and squeezing his balls. My tongue flicked at the leaking slit and ran along the stiff ridge around the tip, holding his cock firmly with one hand as the other massaged his bulging sack. He began thrusting his hips, sliding himself in and out of my mouth, hitting my throat. He groaned and gurgling sounds came out of me as he held my head and fucked my mouth. I felt his hardness and the veins of his shaft sliding across my tongue as he pumped, his balls throbbing in my hand.

Suddenly, he stopped. "Oh shit!" he exclaimed, stepping back and cupping his hands over his erection and stretched engorged balls. The look on his face was one of horror.

"What's wrong??" I asked.

He pointed to the wall behind me and muttered again, "shit."

I turned around to see two women peeping through the window, staring at us, transfixed. Panic struck me too for a moment. It was the church lady and another neighbor. How much had they seen?

But then a strange calm washed over me, maybe it was my high state of arousal, maybe something more.

"Fuck it," I said, grabbing his balls pulling him back toward me.

"But they're watching us!"

"Well, I told her to call me later, but I guess she walked over here, and obviously called a friend."

He kept glancing up, "they're still there."

"Listen babe, look at me," I said. "We are in the house, officially they are trespassing and we don't owe them anything, they can leave."

"But..."

"No, if they want to peep on us let's make it something they'll remember."

Thomas' face blushed but his cock grew harder and bounced at the thought of these overly pious women crouched down and peering through the window. And cocks don't lie. It turned him on.

"Now put your hands down and let them see your gorgeous hungry package," I commanded.

He looked down at his crotch and hesitated before slowly moving his hands away.

"I'm sure they enjoy this view as much as I do," I said as he moaned in embarrassment and pride.

I licked around his balls and then up his cock, looking up at him with a wicked grin.

"Turn around and lay against the table," I said sternly. His eyes darted toward them, then back to me. My panties were off but I was fully dressed in a black skirt, camisole and blouse while he was completely naked except for the buckled strap around his bulging balls.

He hesitated, knowing that despite the fact that these women had just watched me suck his cock, leaning over the table would expose him fully to the peeping neighbors. "Do it!" I demanded.

He turned and leaned against the table.

"You know how to present yourself," I said. "Get those feet apart and that ass up."

"Uuhhh," he exhaled, but obeyed.

"Stay, I'll be right back." I said, leaving him to retrieve my paddle.

He held his position, thinking about how the neighbors had a clear view of his raised ass and dangling cock and balls, and he knew what was coming, they'd see him get that sweet ass whipped.

I returned and rubbed his cheeks, never looking out the window as if no one was out there. The first strike landed hard and Thomas bucked and groaned and started to get up.

"Hold your position!" I commanded, applying more smacks.

I glanced around and could see that the women were still gaping at us through the window, shocked but enthralled. I rubbed his pink cheeks and ran my fingers down his crack, across his taint, and tickled his balls again, making him wriggle and moan. I continued spanking, landing the paddle sharply on one side then the other until he was grinding against the table, cock bobbing and balls swinging with each hit.

I created a lovely strawberry pattern on his ass with my paddle and when it had turned bright red I stopped. He was gasping and had temporarily forgotten about his audience.

"Stand up and turn around, hands behind your head, feet wide," I said.

He was panting but complied and stood at full height, torso stretched open, purple aching balls still adorned in their binding, rock hard cock protruding out straight in front of him. I throbbed, aching for him, but was enjoying this too much to stop now.

I glanced back over my shoulder and saw them still staring through the window at us. "Turn around," I said, "but slowly, all the way until that beautiful cock is pointing back at me."

He trembled a bit, looking toward the window then slowly began to turn. I sat watching his cock twitch as he turned, showing us all his welted ass, swollen sack and dripping cock from all angles.

"Now let's show them how much you love to suck my pussy, I'm sure they've never had that much pleasure," I said. "They should know what they're missing." I turned my chair to face the window.

Thomas moaned and sat down, kissing my thighs. He started to pull my skirt up but I stopped him. "Put your head underneath, you're the naked one," I said.

He draped himself under my clothes and began licking my pussy. I was already drenched but having him on his knees with his red ass sticking up toward the window in plain site of the entranced neighbors, feeling his mouth again, brought me right to the edge quickly. Soon I felt heat radiate through my body and began to shudder and scream as I squeezed his head between my legs. He lifted my hips and sucked every drop of juice out of me as I came.

"I need to cum so bad," he moaned, looking up at me from between my legs.

I looked over and saw them still watching and laughed.

"We should give them a good ending," I replied, nodding my head toward the window. "Stay as you are."

I walked back to my bag and he listened as I shuffled around inside it again, he wondered what I'd come back to him with this time. He stayed on his hands and knees and strained his neck to look but didn't have a clear view. I found what I was seeking, but put it behind my back out of his sight as I walked around to his rear, still stinging but obediently raised. "Look forward," I said.

Thomas heard a snap but couldn't see me as I opened a small bag containing various soft brushes. I paused, deciding which one to use before choosing the widest. It was two inches across and had feathery light bristles. I ran it across his burning cheeks and he moaned, surprised by the gentle sensation, not sure what I was doing.

I spread his cheeks and swept it slowly upward across his tight puckered hole, then flicked it lightly up and down across his sack.

His back arched as the brush fluttered between his legs and he sighed, "that feels so good."

I ran the bristles up the underside of his cock and they surrounded it, all the tender ends just barely making contact with his skin. He let out a deep aching groan, realizing that as sweet and soft and good this felt, it was making him more desperate to cum. His thighs began to shake and he started thrusting his hips.

I placed my hand on the small of his back and popped the brush against his ass, making contact with the handle. "Stay still!"

He let out a loud gasp and panted out, "Yes Mistress, anything if you'll let me cum." His cock was leaking more cum and his balls looked like they were about to burst.

"Remember, you're giving your neighbors a show," I said, reminding him of the faces pressed against his window.

"Oh please," he pleaded, his brain whirling with thoughts of them watching his desperate submission fueled by his intense need for relief.

I ran the brush along his thighs as he moaned. "I told you to stay still," I repeated as his body trembled and he fought to obey. The muscles in his back rippled, and he was becoming breathless as the small soft fibers flowed across his bound balls and bouncing cock.

"Please!! Please!!" he begged.

"Okay, sit down and let's let them watch you shoot that load."

Panting hard he responded, "I'm not sure I can do that."

"Oh, I'm sure you are up to the task." He sat and I unbuckled the band around his sack, watching his balls draw up toward his groin.

"Oh," he gasped. "I do need to cum."

"Then show me, show us all," I replied. "Spread your legs and stroke yourself. Cum for us."

He looked at me and then at the faces watching him through the window.

"Help me Mistress."

"No. Jerk yourself and let us see you squirt out all that cum, every drop of it."

He looked down at his purple aching cock and balls, opened his knees and began stroking himself. I sat down next to him and ran my fingers across the space between his ass and balls and his breath caught in his throat. I tapped his balls and he started stroking harder, throwing his head back, breathing heavily.

"I can't, they're watching me," he gasped.

"You will cum for all of us or you won't cum at all. I'm going to count down from ten."

"Uh huh," he breathed, knowing exactly what I meant. He would either release by the time I got to zero or he wouldn't at all. And he was desperate.

I started at ten and began the countdown, "nine... eight... seven... six... don't make me have to leave you like this... five... four... three... you'd better shoot that now or you won't get another chance... two... I don't care who is watching you..."

He stroked furiously."Ahhhhhh!!" he shouted as he began pumping streams of cum, his legs rigid, toes pointed, more and more of his milky liquid shooting out of him. I squeezed his balls and pressed my finger against his taint and he emptied himself completely, gasping.

As he slumped back trying to catch his breath I turned and looked directly at the nosy neighbors. They certainly had something to get off on later tonight.

I stood up and with a theatrical twirl of my hand I bowed, standing beside my cum drenched man, and watched them scurry away.