Nude Housework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I understand."

"What are you wearing underneath?"

This time, I didn't hesitate. "Nothing under my blouse."

"And under the skirt?" he demanded.

"Just panties."

"Show me!"

He couldn't be serious! I was his stepmother, for heaven's sake. But one look at SJ's eyes told me he was dead serious. Either I did what he wanted, or he would make sure my husband would find out what I had done. And still, I had to try.

"SJ, please, don't do this to me, please. I made a mistake, I want to make it up to you, but not like this. Maybe..."

"Listen, and listen well. You showed Carl your panties, right? You showed him your naked tits, right? And if I had let this little game go on, you would have shown him your naked cunt, right? So you're telling me I'm worth less than Carl? Is that what you're saying? I'm going to count to three. If I don't see your panties by the time I reach three, I will be on the phone by the time I reach four. One..."

I knew I had lost. I stood up from my chair and, in the middle of my own kitchen, grabbed the hem of my skirt and lifted it up, so that my stepson, who had not even reached 'two' by that time, could see my thin, red lace panties.

"Nice," SJ licked his lips. "Now let's practise that a little. Drop your skirt again. Good, now lift it up. Higher. That's it, now hold it. Good girl. Now drop it again. Turn around. Good, now stop. Now lift it up again, let me see that cute ass of yours. Hm, that's it, very nice."

As I stood there, performing like a trained monkey for my stepson, three things came unbidden into my mind. First, lifting my skirt for him was easier than I had thought it would be. Two, my pussy was tingling; I was getting turned on by showing myself to my stepson. And three - and this one made me smile, despite everything else that was happening - he thought that my ass was cute? For some reason, this made me very, very happy.

I was, and still am, so very confused. As I was following his demands, I experienced a sense of freedom, of excitement, of happiness, that I would never have expected. At the same time, I felt ashamed, angry, bitter even, that the son of my husband would humiliate me in such a way.

Ashamed that I had to show him my ass, yet happy that he found it cute.

Angry that he would force me to show myself to him, yet excited by it.

Humiliated that I had to follow his orders, yet feeling free because I could not be blamed.

Embarrassed to perform in front of my stepson, yet eager to do a good job.

I felt I was going crazy.

"Take the skirt off," I heard.

I looked defiantly into SJ's eyes, as I opened the zipper on my skirt and wiggled out of it until it dropped on the floor. Then my eyes dropped, and I saw the tent in his shorts, caused by his erection.

I was making my stepson hard? I was turning him on? What the hell was happening?

This was so wrong. Making Carl horny had been one thing, but doing this to my own son? But then, he wasn't really my son, was he? Hadn't he himself said it over and over again during the last year? 'You are not my mother.' How many times had I heard that?

SJ dropped his hand to his crotch and let it glide over his hard-on, touching it on the outside of his shorts. "Good, now bend over, very slowly. I've been wanting to see your tits for such a long time, I want to really enjoy it. Just bend over, and let your blouse fall open."

Sanjay had been wanting to see my tits? I had never noticed the slightest bit of interest from him in my body before. Had he been that good at hiding it, or had I really not paid enough attention to him?

Since only three buttons on my blouse were open, SJ could not see too much, so he had me undo another button and bend over again, then another one. Now only the bottom two buttons were holding my blouse closed, and my stepson had a great view of the top of my breasts.

"Now stand up, and open the last buttons," he ordered. I stood up straight, and my eyes trailed over his crotch. I gasped. SJ had taken his cock out of his shorts and was openly stroking his hard-on in front of me. His cock was about the same size as my husband's, maybe a bit bigger. The tip was covered in pre-cum, and it looked dark red and pumped up, ready to explode.

I could not take my eyes off his cock as I opened the last two buttons of my blouse and displayed my naked tits to my stepson. Unconsciously, I stuck my chest out, making my tits look bigger than the 34C that they were.

SJ stroked his cock harder as my naked tits came into view. "Oh yes," he panted, moving his hand faster up and down, "yes, you slut, show me those tits. Take your nipples and squeeze them, twist them, pull on them. Yes, make them even harder." My nipples were sticking out farther than I had ever seen, so I doubted they could get any harder, but I tried my best.

"Yes, that's it," SJ gasped, his hand flying up and down his hard, thick cock. "Now turn around, and pull your panties down. Slowly, let me enjoy it. Make sure you bend over and keep your knees straight. Oh yeah, that's it, do it slowly, show me that ass. Oh, how many times I have jerked off thinking about that ass of yours."

I turned, hiding my boobs but showing my backside to my stepson. I took a deep breath and gripped my panties. I heard SJ panting as I pulled my panties over my ass and my naked buttcheeks came into view. 'He thinks I have a cute ass,' I thought stupidly as I slowly slid my panties down my legs. When they came down to my knees, I bent down, keeping my knees completely straight. I spread my legs slightly; not to give my stepson a better view, but to get a better view for myself of his hard cock. I stepped out of my panties and looked between my legs at SJ, sitting at the kitchen table, his cock in his hand, jerking off to the sight of my naked ass.

"Bend over, all the way. Now reach around and put your hands on your ass cheeks, and spread your legs apart," SJ ordered. My face must have turned a deep shade of red as I followed his instructions and put my hands on my ass and spread my legs, showing him my pussy. I was so ashamed, standing in this humiliating position in front of my stepson, and yet I could feel my pussy getting moist as I looked through my legs at his hands on his cock. He had slowed his movements on his hard dick to a leisurely stroking motion. I could see pre-cum dripping from the head of his cock onto his hand.

My stepson moaned and stopped his jerking motions. 'He is jerking off, looking at my ass and my cunt,' I thought. 'And he is ready to come.' I could tell by the twitching of his hard shaft, and I couldn't help feeling... I don't know what. Proud? Dirty? I was bent over in my kitchen, completely naked, in front of my stepson, showing him my naked ass and my - to my embarrassment - now wet cunt. I was making him very horny. So horny in fact that he had to stop his masturbation to prevent himself from coming quite yet. I couldn't help it, I almost started giggling. My young, good looking stud, who had so far done all he could to ignore me and let me feel his indignation at my coming into his father's and his life, was now staring at me with wide-open eyes, ready to come, panting at the sight of me, his stepmom. 'What would you say now, Tom? Would you be pleased that I am finally bonding with your son?'

SJ's hand moved back to his cock and resumed fisting his hard shaft. 'Spread your legs wider. Pull your pussy lips apart, let me see inside. I can see that you are wet, you horny bitch. You really do like showing off your body, don't you?'

I didn't reply. Fuck, why did I have to be wet? I didn't want him to see what this was doing to me, but it was too late. 'Play with yourself,' my stepson ordered.

Play with myself? Masturbate, in front of him? 'No.' I refused. 'I will not do that. Get yourself off at the sight of my body if you want, I can't do anything about that, but I'm not going to touch myself for your perverted pleasure.'

SJ thought for a minute, leaving me standing in my shameful position. 'Tell you what,' he finally said. 'If you don't do it, I'll get on the horn to my dad, and I will tell him all about what you did with Carl. I will also tell him that you tried to seduce me, that you took your clothes off for me, and that you offered me your body in exchange for my silence.'

'But that is not true, that is not what happened,' I cried out.

'Of course not, but who do you think he will believe? Now, to sweeten the deal for you, here is what I'll do. Dad has been mad at you for not connecting with me, right? He's blaming you for not putting enough effort into it. We both know that he's wrong, of course, but he won't believe that. What is it worth to you to not only keep quiet but also to save your marriage? You do what I want, and in return, I will call you 'Mom', 'Mommy', or 'Mother'. I will behave when Dad is here, and I will be the perfect son. And you can pretend that it's all thanks to you, little Miss Perfect Housewife and Mother.'

I didn't know what to say. This was perfect. This was what Tom wanted. Hell, this was what I wanted.

But, to get what I wanted, I had to do what SJ had ordered me to do. And I had no illusions that this would be the only time. Was it worth it? Did I have a choice? If I didn't do it, he would rat me out to his dad, and my marriage would be over. No way Tom would believe me over his son.

'Isn't there some other way?' I asked. 'Anything else I could do?'

I started to straighten up as I asked these questions, and SJ barked at me. 'Don't you dare stand up, bitch. You stay right in that position and show me your ass. And play with yourself!'

'Please, SJ, don't make me do this, please. This is so humiliating. Please!'

'Play with your cunt, you horny slut.'

His voice was loud, cold, without mercy. I really didn't have a choice, not if I wanted to save my marriage. I started crying, but even as the first tears ran down my cheeks, my hand moved to my pussy, and I tentatively began to rub my clit in slow, circling motions. Thankfully I didn't have to do it for very long. Less than a minute later, SJ's breathing became laboured, and his hand moved faster up and down his rock-hard shaft. 'Oh yeah,' I heard him mumble, rub that clit, you bitch. Play with your cunt like the little slut that you are. You're so wet, I can see it. Does it make you horny to watch me jerk my cock? You like showing off your hot body to me, right? Spread your legs for me, Mom, show me... show me how wet you are...'

Then he moaned once, very loud, and came, his cum shooting out all over the kitchen floor. Some of it landed on my right leg, below the knee; I felt it hitting my naked leg, and then slowly dribble down towards my foot.

After SJ had calmed down, he wiped his cock on a few paper towels. 'That was good, Mother. Remember, from now on, you do what I tell you. See you later.'

Then he left, and seconds later I heard the door to his room slam.

May 11 (later)

After SJ had gone to his room, I remained in the kitchen, numb. I cleaned up the mess my stepson (should I now call him my son, after he had finally called me mother while jerking off in front of me?) had made on the kitchen floor and my leg. Strangely, I felt tempted to dip my finger into the cum on my leg, to taste it, to compare the taste to that of his father.

I put my clothes back on and made myself a cup of coffee instead, and contemplated the enormity of what had just occurred. I had shown myself naked to my stepson. I had played with myself in front of him, although only briefly. I had turned him on, made him horny enough for him to whip out his cock and jerk himself off in front of me.

And apparently, this wasn't the first time he had masturbated while thinking about me.

Within a few days, I had shown myself off to two young boys, and both had gotten hard and horny for me. Both had wanted to see more.

See more! That was the crux of the problem. Would Sanjay want to see more? Would he want to see me again? If this was it, if this was the end of it, I could live with it, but how likely was that? How long would it take for SJ to become horny again, and to come to me and repeat what he had said earlier: 'Spread your legs for me, Mom, show me your cunt.'

I shuddered. Not only because I feared that it would not be very long at all before Sanjay would make more demands, but also because my body reacted to my thoughts. 'Spread your legs for me, Mom.' The words, even though I only heard them in my head, sent shivers down my spine and made my pussy tingle while at the same time filling me with dread.

My hands touched my soft hair between my legs. What had I become? SJ had been right, I really was wet, and very horny. Showing myself to my son, seeing him play with his hard cock, seeing him shoot his load of hot sticky cum for me, while he was looking at my body, between my legs, had made me very aroused. I had been ashamed, and had felt humiliated, so why had I become so horny? I did not want to, but being told to spread my legs for the boy had made my heart beat faster and my pussy wet.

Sanjay had called me a slut. Was that what I was? I did not know; all I knew was that I had to make myself come. I felt so wicked, sitting on my kitchen chair, my coffee cold in front of me on the table, with my skirt around my waist and my panties at my feet, playing with my cunt.

What if SJ came back down? What if he caught me like this? Would he call me a slut again? The thought, together with my fingers on my clit, triggered an instant orgasm. I came so hard, I had to bite my tongue to prevent a scream from escaping my lips.

May 11 (later still)

SJ came down for dinner. He didn't say anything, just smiled at me. We ate, and after dinner, he said: 'Thanks, Mom, dinner was great. You are a fantastic cook, as well as great looking. I'm going out now, see what's going on with my buddies. You have a great evening, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.'

I don't know what he meant by that, but I have been thinking about it ever since.

May 15

The last few days have been very strange. SJ didn't come home until after I was already in bed. I had locked my door, afraid he might want to come in, but he went straight to bed.

Nothing happened the next day or the day after. SJ was friendly, polite, and didn't refer to the events in the kitchen, or the thing with Carl. He went to school, came home, did his homework, like a good boy. We had breakfast together, and dinner. I was beginning to wonder if that was really it, if he had gotten what he wanted, and would leave me alone.

Then, yesterday evening after dinner, he did not go out again. Instead, he joined me in the living room to watch TV, something he had never done.

I was watching a rerun of an old movie with Goldie Hawn. SJ sat down on the couch to the right of my chair, and asked me politely if I minded if he changed the program to something a little more interesting; the movie was old, and we both had probably seen it a dozen times between the two of us.

So, I agreed, but instead of changing the channel, SJ got up and put a disc in the DVD player. I could see at once what kind of movie it was. The naked, big titted starlet sucking on some guy's enormous cock was all the hint I needed.

"SJ," I said, "turn that smut off, please. I'm not going to sit here and allow you to watch porn."

He just grinned at me and turned the sound up. 'Fine,' I thought, 'then I'm just going to leave.'

SJ had other ideas. When I got up from my chair, he ordered me to sit down again. "You're going to sit right here, Mom, and watch this movie with me. Who knows, you might even like it, hm?"

"No, really, I don't want..."

"SIT DOWN, BITCH!" he yelled, loud enough for me to be afraid the neighbours might hear. "You're going to sit here, and watch the movie, end of discussion. Do I really have to remind you every day? If you like, I can make you do some little chore every morning, just to remind you that you are mine, that you do what I tell you. Maybe have you lay down on the kitchen table and bring yourself off, while I eat my breakfast? Hm? Would you like that, showing me how you get yourself off, laying on the table, your legs spread, your cunt right in front of my face?"

"No, please don't," I answered, although the thought of having to do just that started to get my juices flowing again.

"But you would have to, if I ordered you to do it, right?"

"Yes, I guess I would."

"Then remember that, Mom. Remember that I own you, okay? Don't make me remind you again, or I am going to do something you really won't like. Do you understand me?"

What could I say? "Yes, I understand."

"Good, then sit, and enjoy the movie."

About 25 minutes into the movie, after watching a lot of sucking and fucking, I was just starting to relax, when suddenly SJ took his cock out of his shorts and started beating off to the movie, acting as if I wasn't even there. I alternated between staring at the movie and watching my stepson jerking off his cock, and my pussy seemed to enjoy both shows.

"Show me your cunt," SJ suddenly ordered. "Show me how a woman does herself."

My first instinct was to argue, but I remembered just in time what he had said. I really didn't have a choice, and arguing wasn't going to get me anywhere, so I just lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. When SJ saw that, he smiled. "From now on, no more panties, okay? If I ever catch you wearing panties again, you'll be sorry."

"You mean in the house?" I hoped.

"No, I mean anywhere. No more panties at all, not here, not anywhere else. I love the idea of my sexy mom going shopping without panties, it makes my dick go all hard. And it will give you the chance to show off your ass to some guys, just like you love. Now spread your legs more, so I can see you properly."

I did as I had been told, and started playing with my pussy. I was going to pretend only, making it look as if I was masturbating, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing me get horny. As it turned out, that little plan of mine didn't work. Between my stepson's hard cock and the people fucking in the movie, and the thought of not wearing panties from now on, my pussy juices began to flow harder, and the fingers on my clit began to feel really good. Before I realized it, I was playing with myself for real.

SJ was watching me with great interest. He had all but forgotten about the movie, and only had eyes for me. On the screen, 18 or 19-year-old girls with huge tits and tight little asses were fucking their tiny brains out, and this young boy was looking at me instead. My tits weren't as big or as tight, and I was twice their age, and yet he was watching me, not them.

I couldn't help feeling somewhat proud, and I spread my legs wider. I didn't want to lose his attention.

Despite my intentions, it only took a few minutes for me to get very close to an orgasm. The sight of a guy jerking himself off always did it for me.

Before I could make myself come, SJ suddenly stopped and smiled at me. His breathing was very fast, his cock swollen and red, and I knew he was very close as well.

"Come here, slut, and finish me off," he said.

"SJ, please, you can't be serious. This has gone far enough..." I started to protest, but he cut me off. "I told you not to argue with me anymore. You could have just listened and done what I told you, but you had to argue. So now, you will strip naked and then finish me on your knees. I'm going to look at your tits while your hand is jerking me off. You know what will happen if you don't, so don't make me tell you again."

I stood up, slowly. My brain was desperately trying to find a way out. If I only had shut up! It would be embarrassing enough to give my stepson a hand job, but now I would have to be completely naked while I did it.